MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

End of Katekyo Hitman Reborn Anime Confirmed
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» End of Katekyo Hitman Reborn Anime Confirmed

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (34) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
10-02-10, 1:15 PM

SnG said:
People!

There are no official info about that. I looked over @ KHR! site, and there are no such news.
Also, I've read Gokudera voice actor's blog ten times, and there are no info either.
No way :(

10-02-10, 3:40 PM

i really want the anime to continue.. knowing that the anime would end made me cry
"It's when things are tough that you have to keep your head up high. You won't find hope lying on the ground." - Zetman (Sayama)

10-03-10, 1:38 AM

im new and just sighed up but i'd like to share some good information direct from the artland facebook commmunity page!

KHR will come back on spring 2011, new title: HITMAN REBORN X GENERATION

The production companies of KHR are waiting for new material from the manga, if its long enough the anime will be back. TV Tokyo is only the company that shows KHR but has no authority to end the series. It's up to Artland and Dentsu, d-rights and Marvelous Entertainment to decide it will end. If this is true then the anime will come back.

10-03-10, 7:45 AM

dondappa said:
im new and just sighed up but i'd like to share some good information direct from the artland facebook commmunity page!

The production companies of KHR are waiting for new material from the manga, if its long enough the anime will be back. TV Tokyo is only the company that shows KHR but has no authority to end the series. It's up to Artland and Dentsu, d-rights and Marvelous Entertainment to decide it will end. If this is true then the anime will come back.

Legit source?

10-03-10, 8:11 AM

dondappa said:

And the animation gonna get a little bit deffrent ?

10-03-10, 12:48 PM

iamnoone said:
AnimeXDLife said:
well it must be true that its comin in spring 2011 cause like gokudera's voice actor said in his blog that its hiatus and that its in spring! xD

Hmm... I just read this off AD's forums.
It is Confirmed that Katekyo hitman reborn will return on 2011 spring.The new title will be Hitman reborn Generation X.I'm excited to see Inheritance arc in anime but we have to w8 5 months for KHR fans.

Hopefully it is true, apparently the source was the reborn website.

I heard about that!!! But I don't want to wait 5 months... =_= At least it's going to keep going though! Haha!!! I'm so excited!!!

10-03-10, 12:56 PM

I said that I was getting tired of Reborn (anime) and said that I wasn't so sad about it being stopped. But now that there is the shimon arc which is quite goo, it's relief there will be a sequel =)

10-03-10, 1:07 PM

SnG said:
dondappa said:

Legit source?

I'm not quite sure it is. it came from here:

I would like to hope this is true but without a legitimate statement from the companies themselves it is hard to believe. On the other hand I do believe it will come back just maybe in a year or two (IMO).

10-04-10, 1:05 PM

dondappa said:

Only enough, almost similar to this -> http://animestigma.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn-episode-204/

10-04-10, 1:06 PM

SnG said:
Would you link me to that AD forum, please? :3

Also as I did post, but seems weren't added. Topic no longer exists :(

10-04-10, 10:56 PM

oh come on enough of this garbage anime really after not knowing or understanding yet future arc was too f'n messed up yet no english audio.

NO MORE reborn anime really no wonder this is OVER-RATED.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime

10-04-10, 11:18 PM

Anoki said:
SnG said:
dondappa said:

Facebook is always a good website xD

Legit source?

I'm not quite sure it is. it came from here:

I would like to hope this is true but without a legitimate statement from the companies themselves it is hard to believe. On the other hand I do believe it will come back just maybe in a year or two (IMO).

10-04-10, 11:42 PM

I heard about it too. And I looked on the blog of the seiyuu from Gokudera.
So I'm really happy it'll come back, lol I never gave up on KHR , but I think they should've told us it would go on hiatus, and not just say Final.

10-06-10, 5:24 AM

Woaa , happy news

i'm rlly glad now ^^

10-06-10, 11:05 PM

dondappa said:

That information is obviously fan written, and 100% fake. There's absolutely no way an official release would flame TV Tokyo for doing something it didn't do - saying 203 is the final episode doesn't mean that they "ended the series".

I'm not ruling out that it may come back in Spring 2011 or that it may be called that title (I doubt it though), but that post is a troll.

10-07-10, 4:43 AM

llamaben said:

That information is obviously fan written, and 100% fake. There's absolutely no way an official release would flame TV Tokyo for doing something it didn't do - saying 203 is the final episode doesn't mean that they "ended the series".

I'm not ruling out that it may come back in Spring 2011 or that it may be called that title (I doubt it though), but that post is a troll.

Person who posted that on Tumblr (yes, it was on Tumblr first) later made a post on the LJ community hitman_reborn, apologizing for spreading a rumor without any official sources listed. User claimed they heard it from a friend who's Japanese. Of course, they may just be trollin', but if they went through the trouble to post an apology on LJ, it may have some basis in truth, though I don't know if the Spring 2011 date is true or not.

Ichinose's blog had something about the anime coming back too, but again, no date.

10-07-10, 6:34 AM

B-chan911 said:
Maybe I'll consider watching this now that I officially know how many episodes it has

Same here. Omg but I don't think I can bear watching another 200+ episodes anime serie. Hmm but it's still tempting to watch *ponderponder*

10-07-10, 12:28 PM

Wow finally. I guess now ill try to give this anime a chance. Now that i know its ended.
It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

10-07-10, 2:01 PM

Why would they only go on hiatus for 6 months, they would just catch up to the manga again in like a year. Shows like this don't go on hiatus, they end. They occasionally get a sequel, if they're REALLY popular. I don't see it happening with KHR, and how the fuck is a post on facebook a legit source lol.

10-07-10, 2:04 PM

byuntae said:
B-chan911 said:
Maybe I'll consider watching this now that I officially know how many episodes it has

Same here. Omg but I don't think I can bear watching another 200+ episodes anime serie. Hmm but it's still tempting to watch *ponderponder*

You won't miss much if you only watch the first 75 episodes or so, they're amazing, the rest is kind of gag.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (34) « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices