Forum Settings
Forums

End of Katekyo Hitman Reborn Anime Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »
Oct 2, 2010 12:55 PM

Feb 2008
People!

There are no official info about that. I looked over @ KHR! site, and there are no such news.
Also, I've read Gokudera voice actor's blog ten times, and there are no info either.
Oct 2, 2010 1:15 PM

Feb 2010
SnG said:
People!

There are no official info about that. I looked over @ KHR! site, and there are no such news.
Also, I've read Gokudera voice actor's blog ten times, and there are no info either.
No way :(
Oct 3, 2010 1:38 AM
Oct 2010
im new and just sighed up but i'd like to share some good information direct from the artland facebook commmunity page!

KHR will come back on spring 2011, new title: HITMAN REBORN X GENERATION

The production companies of KHR are waiting for new material from the manga, if its long enough the anime will be back. TV Tokyo is only the company that shows KHR but has no authority to end the series. It's up to Artland and Dentsu, d-rights and Marvelous Entertainment to decide it will end. If this is true then the anime will come back.
Oct 3, 2010 7:45 AM

Feb 2008
dondappa said:
im new and just sighed up but i'd like to share some good information direct from the artland facebook commmunity page!

The production companies of KHR are waiting for new material from the manga, if its long enough the anime will be back. TV Tokyo is only the company that shows KHR but has no authority to end the series. It's up to Artland and Dentsu, d-rights and Marvelous Entertainment to decide it will end. If this is true then the anime will come back.

Legit source?
Oct 3, 2010 8:11 AM

Feb 2010
dondappa said:

And the animation gonna get a little bit deffrent ?
Oct 3, 2010 12:48 PM

Aug 2009
iamnoone said:
AnimeXDLife said:
well it must be true that its comin in spring 2011 cause like gokudera's voice actor said in his blog that its hiatus and that its in spring! xD

Hmm... I just read this off AD's forums.
It is Confirmed that Katekyo hitman reborn will return on 2011 spring.The new title will be Hitman reborn Generation X.I'm excited to see Inheritance arc in anime but we have to w8 5 months for KHR fans.

Hopefully it is true, apparently the source was the reborn website.

I heard about that!!! But I don't want to wait 5 months... =_= At least it's going to keep going though! Haha!!! I'm so excited!!!
Oct 3, 2010 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
I said that I was getting tired of Reborn (anime) and said that I wasn't so sad about it being stopped. But now that there is the shimon arc which is quite goo, it's relief there will be a sequel =)
Oct 3, 2010 1:07 PM

Dec 2008
SnG said:
dondappa said:

Legit source?

I'm not quite sure it is. it came from here:

I would like to hope this is true but without a legitimate statement from the companies themselves it is hard to believe. On the other hand I do believe it will come back just maybe in a year or two (IMO).
Oct 4, 2010 1:05 PM

Oct 2008
dondappa said:

Only enough, almost similar to this -> http://animestigma.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn-episode-204/
Oct 4, 2010 1:06 PM

Oct 2008
SnG said:
Would you link me to that AD forum, please? :3

Also as I did post, but seems weren't added. Topic no longer exists :(
Oct 4, 2010 10:56 PM
Jun 2008
oh come on enough of this garbage anime really after not knowing or understanding yet future arc was too f'n messed up yet no english audio.

NO MORE reborn anime really no wonder this is OVER-RATED.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Oct 4, 2010 11:18 PM

Feb 2010
Anoki said:
SnG said:
dondappa said:

Facebook is always a good website xD

Legit source?

I would like to hope this is true but without a legitimate statement from the companies themselves it is hard to believe. On the other hand I do believe it will come back just maybe in a year or two (IMO).
Oct 4, 2010 11:42 PM
Jul 2010
I heard about it too. And I looked on the blog of the seiyuu from Gokudera.
So I'm really happy it'll come back, lol I never gave up on KHR , but I think they should've told us it would go on hiatus, and not just say Final.
Oct 6, 2010 5:24 AM

Sep 2010
Woaa , happy news

i'm rlly glad now ^^
Oct 6, 2010 11:05 PM

Aug 2008
dondappa said:

That information is obviously fan written, and 100% fake. There's absolutely no way an official release would flame TV Tokyo for doing something it didn't do - saying 203 is the final episode doesn't mean that they "ended the series".

I'm not ruling out that it may come back in Spring 2011 or that it may be called that title (I doubt it though), but that post is a troll.
Oct 7, 2010 6:34 AM
Sep 2010
B-chan911 said:
Maybe I'll consider watching this now that I officially know how many episodes it has

Same here. Omg but I don't think I can bear watching another 200+ episodes anime serie. Hmm but it's still tempting to watch *ponderponder*
Oct 7, 2010 12:28 PM

Jul 2007
Wow finally. I guess now ill try to give this anime a chance. Now that i know its ended.

Oct 7, 2010 2:01 PM

Aug 2008
Why would they only go on hiatus for 6 months, they would just catch up to the manga again in like a year. Shows like this don't go on hiatus, they end. They occasionally get a sequel, if they're REALLY popular. I don't see it happening with KHR, and how the fuck is a post on facebook a legit source lol.
Oct 7, 2010 2:04 PM

Aug 2008
byuntae said:
B-chan911 said:
Maybe I'll consider watching this now that I officially know how many episodes it has

Same here. Omg but I don't think I can bear watching another 200+ episodes anime serie. Hmm but it's still tempting to watch *ponderponder*

You won't miss much if you only watch the first 75 episodes or so, they're amazing, the rest is kind of gag.
Oct 7, 2010 3:55 PM

Feb 2010
suzy223 said:
llamaben said:

That information is obviously fan written, and 100% fake. There's absolutely no way an official release would flame TV Tokyo for doing something it didn't do - saying 203 is the final episode doesn't mean that they "ended the series".

I'm not ruling out that it may come back in Spring 2011 or that it may be called that title (I doubt it though), but that post is a troll.

Person who posted that on Tumblr (yes, it was on Tumblr first) later made a post on the LJ community hitman_reborn, apologizing for spreading a rumor without any official sources listed. User claimed they heard it from a friend who's Japanese. Of course, they may just be trollin', but if they went through the trouble to post an apology on LJ, it may have some basis in truth, though I don't know if the Spring 2011 date is true or not.

Ichinose's blog had something about the anime coming back too, but again, no date.

this is the one who start all the rumor
Oct 7, 2010 4:32 PM

Feb 2010
suzy223 said:

http://alaude.tumblr.com/post/1201266495/to-clear-things-up

That post, actually. The link you led me to is more or less the same thing; the author states it in their LJ, too.

but eather way , no deffernce xD
anyways , i dunno if im so pissed of at her/him , or forgive her/him..
Oct 7, 2010 5:27 PM

Feb 2010
suzy223 said:
Lucifer-Sama said:

but eather way , no deffernce xD
anyways , i dunno if im so pissed of at her/him , or forgive her/him..

Well, you shouldn't have trusted a piece of information without any official sources listed in the first place, so...

yush , guess you're right
but srsly , i didnt said i believed her , but i meant its really childish to post something that didnt happen 'offcial' you know what i mean , but when this rumor grows more , and alot of people bielieved , she would be on REAL trouble
Oct 8, 2010 2:00 PM

Aug 2010
NOOOOOO....... I wish it would keep going on T_T
Oct 9, 2010 5:54 AM

Sep 2010
why are u guys , so happy cuz it ended (supposedly ) ?
Oct 10, 2010 3:54 AM

May 2010
so guys will katekyo hitman reborn! return next year?i read the blog of the guy who voice's gokudera and i didn't see him mentioning about the series returning next year
Oct 10, 2010 7:07 AM

Nov 2009
Can't say I'm sad to see it go. I stopped watching that show over 2 years ago and the saddest part is they just finished the arc I was on...
Oct 12, 2010 10:30 AM

Nov 2008
Lucifer-Sama said:
Anoki said:
SnG said:
dondappa said:

Legit source?

It's true~
Oct 12, 2010 8:44 PM

Feb 2008
That's it.

Anymore posts of anyone "trying" to confirm the continuation of KHR without so much as a posted made up url link WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT.

Legit sources only from now on, please.
NayahOct 12, 2010 8:51 PM
Oct 12, 2010 11:17 PM

Jul 2007
Nayah said:
That's it.

Anymore posts of anyone "trying" to confirm the continuation of KHR without so much as a posted made up url link WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT.

Legit sources only from now on, please.

Well said

Oct 13, 2010 5:19 AM

Feb 2010
Zloan said:
Lucifer-Sama said:
Anoki said:
SnG said:
dondappa said:

Legit source?

It's lie~

fix'd
Oct 13, 2010 2:55 PM
Apr 2009
DrakeWants2Speak said:
Couldn't open slave database. Please try again in a bit.
agreed.
Oct 14, 2010 1:15 AM

Aug 2008
I'm pretty sure networks can pull the plug on any show they feel like, that's how it works here at least. Sure they could take it to another network but Reborn must have already had steadily declining ratings so why would any other network pick it up?
Oct 15, 2010 8:39 AM

Sep 2010
Heads up people. :)
I hope the news scattering all over net is true. Let's not lose hope ^_^

Edit: 09/25 was my birthday ToT
zetsuboSenseiOct 15, 2010 8:49 AM
Oct 15, 2010 10:03 PM

Sep 2008
This is F'ed up!!! Why do some of these animes end like this?! There's NO reason to stop the story out of nowhere!!
Oct 16, 2010 5:49 AM

Feb 2010
suzy223 said:
babler said:
I'm pretty sure networks can pull the plug on any show they feel like, that's how it works here at least. Sure they could take it to another network but Reborn must have already had steadily declining ratings so why would any other network pick it up?

If that was true, they wouldn't have set another ReboCon in 2010, another two sets of character image songs in July and August 2010, DVDs with new footage, a song in Chinese, those character interview things, that collection of seiyuu video interview show things, etc. Rosieroo has a point:

They're trying to find voice actors for the new characters, and instead of making fillers while waiting like other animes, are just gonna take a break from the show for a bit. Just give me a couple of minutes to find the link.

Reborn can't just spawn 200-something episodes and end like that. Though you do bring up a valid argument that if a network stops showing a series, it'll be difficult to move the same series to a different one. Marvelous Entertainment will probably settle that, if (when?) it does come back.

suzy223....why you're always so right?? xD
Oct 16, 2010 12:55 PM

Mar 2008
Plz come back reborn, I just started watching you and I hate that you ended :(.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Oct 16, 2010 2:40 PM

Sep 2010
do you mean in this link http://ichinose.freemo-blog.com/?eid=169 or a whole entire different link
Oct 18, 2010 11:34 PM

Apr 2010
dtshyk said:
According to the official website, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! anime was announced to end on September 25th by the episode 203 "Atarashii Mirai e (Toward the new future)". The TV anime has animated up to Mirai-hen (Future arc) of the original manga. It's unknown that the ongoing Keishoshiki-hen will be animated.

Source: Katekyo Hitman Reborn official website

Awwwww, does this mean that KHR's now limited with 203.
Oct 19, 2010 6:27 AM

Feb 2010
Rosieroo said:
okies, I got news. Apparently, there is gonna be Katekyo hitman reborn gerneration X. Dun get the name, but it starts off with the whole tsuna enma thing. Look for the blog done by gokuderas voice actor. he confirmed it. WOOT- TO THE EXTREME!!

Ahhh , the same old same old lie
Oct 20, 2010 3:09 AM

Feb 2008
You can always begin to read the manga ^^

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Oct 25, 2010 7:04 AM
Sep 2008
I didn't want KHR to end.This was one of the few animes i've waited the whole week.Too bad they won't get Enma and the rest animated.
Nov 14, 2010 3:03 PM

Aug 2010
Somebody said that there was going to be a new season in 2011 Someone confirm that and message me about it plz
Do you know the muffin man who disappeared recently?, Yea me neither.
Nov 16, 2010 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
Like I said in my previous post way back, I'd rather see the anime end than ruin itself with a ton of fillers.

Also, if you haven't gotten close to finishing the anime, THIS WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO STOP READING, because there are spoilers ahead, I guess.

The anime most likely ended because it has almost catched up to the manga, which is currntly in the arc following the future-arc.

I stopped watching the anime after a while, myself, because I'd rather read the manga, but I might finish it up now that I know it has concluded it's run.

If the anime was popular enough, you might see a second season in the future, and yet you might not. Restarting a series after it's been gone for a long time is a little risky, since a lot of people will have forgotten about it by that time. However, if the series stays popular in Jump and shit, I suppose we might see a continuation of the anime ("KHR: Generation X" or something perhaps, har har).

Nov 18, 2010 1:13 AM

Jun 2008
KHR: Generation X <----- supah LIE!

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Nov 18, 2010 5:56 AM

May 2008
well~ I just started the Anime because I can´t stand the styl of the manga ( don´t aks me why I just don´t know xD) so it makes me a little sad ~
but also no fller - arcs ~ so it´s probably for the best

but there is always a chance for a continuation when the manga has got more chapter and stuff.

btw.
Tsuna <3
Nov 19, 2010 8:03 AM

Jun 2010
I just watched the ending of the anime. 203 episodes gosh it was long, the start of the anime wasnt good but it really picked up and its actually really sad that it ended. this anime is really fun to watch...i hope they make a second season
Nov 20, 2010 6:30 AM

Jun 2010
suzy223 said:
It depends on what chapter/Arc/volume you start on, really. If you're starting right from chapter 1, you'd probably conclude that the art is horrible. The art does get better by the start of the Mukuro Arc, though. Same thing goes for the anime--the animation in the first few episodes are terrible, but the animation becomes decidedly better by the Future Arc.

it really has a big difference when I compared it. I actually thought the same when I started the anime but it got better and better... I might check out the manga as well
Nov 20, 2010 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
its sad...i just finished watching it a few hours ago ....i doubt there a 2nd season =/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2010 4:35 AM

Feb 2008
well there will be one, i dont know the name but if it will be the X generation then then game said it indirectly....

&& this anime is one of the best watched in the otaku scene so they will be stupid to end it here... i heard the rumor that it takes a break kinda and maybe will start in the atum next year... but i dont know if it´s true
Nov 24, 2010 6:09 PM

Jun 2010
After one month I finally see all eps all is really a shame if we won't get a new season in the future.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »

More topics from this board

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 7 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
4 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

65 by Stardew »»
9 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.