MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Who is coldest,most aloof and indifferent character ever?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Who is coldest,most aloof and indifferent character ever?

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
09-18-10, 3:05 AM

Alot of the villians are certainly cold, aloof and indifferent firom Dragonball Z.

I'd have to say the order would be Cell, Buu then Frieza for that.

They always viewed themselves as better than the people they were fighting.

09-18-10, 5:42 AM

Why don't we add 99.999% of the male leads of shoujo manga/anime while we are at it. That genre is BUILT on cold and indifferent Bishounens.

09-18-10, 6:42 AM

Hibari Kyoya
Rukawa Kaede

09-18-10, 6:45 AM

Yujiro Hanma - Baki the Grappler

09-18-10, 1:06 PM

There's a few Gantz characters I could name.

Nishi is one of the most arrogant and coldest characters I know and I love him for it.

09-18-10, 1:22 PM

Makoto Hani from Shion no Ou is a real cold hearted bastard.

09-18-10, 2:13 PM

I don't like the characters a creator invents simply to be 'cool' and attract fangirls, such as; Sasuke (Naruto) and Gray (Fairy Tail).
To rank an aloofcharacter as cool, I have to decided they fit into that catagory.;)

Anyway, I'll give ten...
- Akira from School Rumble; it's good to get a break from her irratic friends
- Shizuo from Durarara; he's quiet, unnapproachale doesn't bother anybody until they annoy him
- Celty from Durarara; she has no choice but to be indifferent, seeing as she's headless
- Vegeta from DBZ; more annoyed than aloof (or is he?), yet I like the fact that he doesn't try to fit in
- Negi from Naruto; I'd say he's more serious then aloof, yet still, he fits into this catagory and I love the superiourty complex
- Temari from Naruto; she doesn't get much attention and is more serious then cold, yet I like the level head she keeps in disaster
- Soul from Soul Eater; trying to be cool, yet often fails, he's quite and suppose to be the main, yet not much is known about him
- Sonosuke from Ruruoni Kenshin; quite, hard working, not super-powerful yet keeps up, confident, yet not hyper, plus he's a freeloader
- Hatori from Fruits Basket; level headed especially amongst his two closes cousins, though he should he doesn't complain
- Natsume from Natsume Yuujinchou; dispite his hardship he remains positive, yet isn't overly bubbly and isn't a push-over
- Rika from Higurashi; she's been through enough, yet puts up with her crazed friends, keeps quiet and shows a acts cute

09-18-10, 2:25 PM

Gin Ichimaru - Bleach (because he can)

09-19-10, 5:40 AM

Gintokie from Gintama ...well he isn't a douche bag but he acts like one

09-19-10, 6:04 AM

Somehow Denyuden has a few.
Kuu Orla - While she holding the Ice scythe in hand, her emotion are completely freeze.

Miran Froaude -Many people mention that her personalities and acting are similar to Oberstein .Miran can use his ring to fight his opponent,usually everything turn into bloody hell in his path.

Lucile Eris - Her face is always smiling and always close his eye which make me feel creepy and he is very strong .

Ferris Eris -Her face is almost always emotionless. In NicoNico douga, people like to call her "bouyomi(棒読み)" <reading in a monotone>

Other than that, there is a character in SYD deserve some attention
Ranko Hata - the VA is famous in as Kuroko.She will do anything to get the top news in the school and she will do it in her cool way .

09-19-10, 6:07 AM

The guy from Blue Flames. He basically screws every chick he meets in the show and walks off like he just don't care.

"Yeah, bitch, I banged you and ruined your life. So what?"

Channers would be proud.

09-19-10, 6:14 AM

Hibari Kyoya, Senjougahara Hitagi.

09-19-10, 6:43 AM

Tokuchi Toua , from One Outs ..

and Akagi ofcourse..

09-19-10, 6:58 AM

On the topic of guys that screw the brains out of a majority of the cast, why not add a little Akio from Utena into the mix?

Though he isn't necessarily aloof, he does keep his true intentions hidden behind a mask.
And girls do swoon over him like any other character that's cold and aloof (Ahem, Sasuke).

EDIT:
I just remembered!
As much as I hate to say it (because I love her so much), Bernkastel from Umineko at certain points can fully exemplify a cold and aloof character.
Especially in EP1-4. Everything after is when she shows her true colors. That is, if they really are true...
Modified by Mikiya, 09-19-10, 10:32 AM

09-19-10, 7:02 AM

Charles zi Britannia from Code Geass

09-19-10, 8:00 AM

Paul von Oberstein from Legend of the Galactic Heroes. He's as emotional as a robot and suffers more from face paralysis than the likes of Steve Seagal, Stalone and Schwarzenneger.

09-19-10, 8:02 AM

Nyakko from Cat Soup.

09-19-10, 8:08 AM

Rima from Shugo Chara. How I hate her! Maybe her personality changes later in the series, but from where I am, she's a friggin ice queen.

09-19-10, 8:36 AM

As someone already mentioned, School days. Guess it goes for the whole cast. But especially Makoto, not often i wanted a anime character to be real for the sole reason of beating the crap out of him/her.

09-19-10, 8:49 AM

Tomoe Marguerite from Mai-Otome, I never want to strike a lady but I wish she was real so I can put the hurt on her, she is not a lady, no lady in anime or real life will do the evil she does.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices