Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 16, 2010 9:55 PM

Sep 2008
Seeing Sunako in those awesome shades made the episode simply the best thing ever.
I especially love how there is so much going on that they can troll viewers by not showing the things about Megumi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2010 10:36 PM

Jul 2009
Again we will having another episode to see Natsuno fate as the episode focus on the shaman lady that act brave...too bad it will cost her greatly enough if the last scene is any indication ^_^;;

Toshio seems held back from his investigation of okiagiri instead playing dumb when he confronting the Kanemasa, maybe he stay low-profile while planning some move to avoid suspicion.

The interaction between Sunako & Seishin is interesting as ever, damn I bit startled when she came behind him from the dark & tries to bite him but stop it right away..pheww save your luck next time Seishin. Love her outfit in this episode <3
Sep 16, 2010 10:55 PM

Jul 2009
x15 said:
Hi guys >>>

The episode is good but i feel sorry of the old lady . TOO BAD THE next episode will be on 14 october...I cant wait to see the NEW opening and the ensing .

By the way guys ... i saw the epiosd 11 live from Fuji tv but the ending is different from i saw when it sub , what i mean is that the ending shows the preview of the next episod .

And befor i leave here is the preview of the EPISODE 12 :

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/GPplayer/e/GPplayerJMe.html?anime/shiki/101014shiki12&type=flv

funimation cuts the previews from their streams.... though I don't blame them, I've heard they're very spoilericious
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 16, 2010 11:43 PM

Oct 2008
Great episode once again.

Shiki is starting to give me a feeling I have never experienced before - I am loving it so much.

October 14th please come quick!
Sep 16, 2010 11:45 PM

Feb 2010
hold shi*t. so much to think about.

-the docs willingness to hide away his suspicion
-sunako and the priests almost bite scene....
-where is Natsuno?
-the old woman's willingness to stand up for what she believes in...
- the old woman's "abduction"
-the male shiki's resistance to the sun
- SUNAKO'S SUNGLASSES FTW!!!!

damn this show is fantastic. I've never so much enjoyed that I have NO idea wtf to expect.

I anxiously await future episodes. :)
Sep 17, 2010 12:17 AM

May 2008
SoraKuro said:
UnknownFact said:
Uggh. I hate manga-reading-heads spoiling you.

Uuhh... If you are refering to what I said, then I didn't spoil anything @@ Of course Seishiro has a reason for having pulse duh, and I didnt describe the "violent scenes" so where's the spoiler? :/

That in itself is spoilerish.
Sep 17, 2010 12:28 AM

Jan 2010
Will be a long, hard wait LOL.
Sep 17, 2010 12:33 AM

Mar 2010
Wait.This isn't what i wanted to see..Where is Natsuno??What happened?Don't stop now the main thing..It was nice with that lady running and exposing the okiagari's secret but no one believed her and she got killed (most likely) in the end.
Now when is the next episode?In 3 weeks??This is awfully a lot of time..

By the way does anyone know if and where i could find the soundtrack??The music is SOOO AMAZING..
Sep 17, 2010 12:38 AM

Oct 2008
^ The soundtrack hasn't been released yet afaik.
I had been looking for it every where.
Sep 17, 2010 1:02 AM
Nov 2008
Sunako tried to bite the priest.....but she didn't...hmm.
I'm sure the doctor has his reasons for not siding with the old lady ,either way..3 weeks hiatus.........@_@ i'm gonna faint without my shiki every week.
Sep 17, 2010 1:33 AM

Aug 2008
Isn't it fairly obvious something is fishy when the old lady gets killed right after she confronted the Kanemasa's family?

Instead of silencing her, I think they are exposing themselves even more lol.
Sep 17, 2010 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
AHAHAHA, how cute was Tatsumi when Ikumi was chasing him! And Tatsumi in a Taicoat = WIN.

Also, Ikumi is awesome xD
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 17, 2010 3:06 AM

Feb 2010
dam the 3 weeks break sucks :(
Sep 17, 2010 4:07 AM

Aug 2008
NO i wanted to know what happened to Natsuno...and 3 weeks break ?..thats so sad for me =(

but thanks a lot to whomever posted a link to next ep preview...i will be looking foreword to ep 12
click me plz
Sep 17, 2010 5:16 AM

Dec 2009
i don't care what anyone says, i like Tatsumi and i will stand by that! ^v^b

Sunako tried to bite Toshio o.o

and i seriously am in love with Natsunos dad for some weird reason XD he didn't trust the little girl ventriloquist, and there's something about his hair XD

where was Natsuno? and theres a 3 week hiatus? i'm sad now D;
Sep 17, 2010 5:55 AM

May 2010
The scene with Muroi-san and Sunako was good :) but ending was awesome! :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Sep 17, 2010 6:00 AM

Nov 2008
Oh my goodness I'm going crazy! I can't wait three weeks for another ep aaaaaagh.
Sep 17, 2010 6:04 AM

Aug 2009
Very interesting episode, I liked the old lady. At least she's trying to do something. The rest of the village just sits around, talking about... well, nothing.
Too bad people like the old lady always get laughed at.

Not revealing what happened to Natsuno's just cruel. Seriously, gaaah, I wanted to know so bad.
According to the preview, Ozaki'll turn his wife in a Shiki? What?
How? We'll have to wait 3 weeks to find that out. ;_;

Oh, and I missed some kind of eery soundeffect when Sunako appeared behind the priest dude and tried to bite him.

4,5/5
Sep 17, 2010 7:25 AM

Apr 2010
5 out of 5: Loved it!

The episode was great! Shiki is not that far from becoming a masterpiece. I really hope that the show will keep being as good as it's now.

Watching Ikumi is enjoyable for me, so it'll be a shame if she dies. Her face makes me laugh, but I can't deny that she was quite pretty in the flashback. Seishirou's hair is the best of all, his clothes are awesome, as well.
Sunako is cute even in her vampire mode, while Seishin keeps being the most stupid character. The only thing that I like about him is his face.

I almost cried, when I saw the preview. Tohru-chan and Natsuno don't deserve to go through this.
I have one really good reason to hate Tatsumi now.
Sep 17, 2010 7:29 AM

Jul 2010
hmmmm i wanted something else but it was okay
Sep 17, 2010 7:35 AM

Jun 2008
i want Natsuno and Tohru T___T damn, i waited the whole week to know what happened. this ep was interesting, but T_T this wasnt what i wanted to see.
And poor old lady. i liked her.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 17, 2010 8:49 AM

Jul 2009
Getting better and better
Sep 17, 2010 9:59 AM

Sep 2009
very good episode

but not showing what happened to Natsuno was just fail

man, I can't wait three week for the next ep to air, cause by that preview ending, what's about to happen is beyond godlike!

that doctor is one f***ed up dude!
Sep 17, 2010 10:40 AM

Aug 2007
Discordia said:
^ actually, the 3 week hiatus is starting this week, next episode (episode 12) will be aired on October 14th.

Good episode, though I was hoping we'd see Natsuno...
ooooh that explains during the credits why they were showing all that stuff. i was worried that they were going to cut this series into 2 seasons or something oh man! now after seeing all that im even more excited looks like some real good stuff is going to happen.

and lol @ the old lady, i knew someone was going to come after her. but i wonder about the guy that the dr. examined is he dead or what? maybe hes like the servant or something since the servant can come out in the daylight. should of examined him too!
Sep 17, 2010 11:32 AM

Feb 2009
<Insert obligatory praise of the excellent music>

Ozaki seems too calm here in the situations happening. He must be up to something. Or maybe his movements are restricted since he is watched by the Shiki. But he now knows who the enemy is so he may start to move soon.

Finally the name of the show is mentioned. I always like Sunako's outfits. Seems Muroi will try to talk to the Shiki through Sunako. Let's see if his method will be better.

The sun shining like a spotlight on Kirishiki(wow, the name of the show is in his name XD) was very unnatural but had a good effect on him. And how did Tatsumi change into a suit that fast?

Izumi taking action here was amusing. She didn't plan ahead though and it looks like she's the new target. Shame, I was starting to like her now. Hope she puts up a fight before she dies.

Not as good as last episode but still a great episode. Now for the long wait, though I read that other channels will air this even if there is a hiatus. Hope someone subs those.
Sep 17, 2010 12:21 PM

May 2009
Very nice. It seems we are getting closer to my favorite part. I can't wait <3
Ozaki-sensei is so cool~
I really hope the 3 week Hiatus is wrong. They are just now beginning to get to the really interesting stuff it is so cruel. ;_ ;
Sep 17, 2010 12:33 PM

Feb 2010
what the hell? The Ending spoils enough to fill the whole episode 12 oo"
Too bad that we'll have to wait 3 weeks...
Sep 17, 2010 2:18 PM

Aug 2010
canephalanx said:
SoraKuro said:
UnknownFact said:

Uuhh... If you are refering to what I said, then I didn't spoil anything @@ Of course Seishiro has a reason for having pulse duh, and I didnt describe the "violent scenes" so where's the spoiler? :/

That in itself is spoilerish.

What exactly did I spoil? This is a freaking vampire series (not like Twilight), of course there are violent/scary/wierd scenes.
And of course there is a reason for Seishiro having a pulse, I didn't spoil anything with that, that's exactly what the majority is thininking about right now.
Sep 17, 2010 2:26 PM

Sep 2010
Just can't beleave the old woman had to go off. She should have thought of a clear plan before charging in. As for Ozaki, he really should have kept an eye on his wife. But to bad, as the preview shows, he is really going to do what he needs to do. AND WHERE WAS NATSUNO!!?? Could have at least seen 2-3 minutes of him and see if he was alrite. All in all, why three weeks!? This is so unfair. Still a good episode.
Sep 17, 2010 4:39 PM

Jun 2008
SoraKuro said:
UnknownFact said:

Yes you didn't gave away much but smart people can come to conclusions from small information or remember while watching and figure out a possible next scene of an even. I can't even start to begin how much times people just said a very small thing and i predicted staff out of it alone or combining it with another small thing.
Please act like you are seeing the events for the first time.

ilikeyouevenmore said:
KingOmerta said:
Damn, that Doctor is a pussy....now the crazy lady gonna die for his lack of balls...smh

I don't understand why Toshio is pretending he doesn't know what's going on.... The vampires already know that he knows.... He's treating the towns people like sheep.

I think he overestimated the intelligence of the villagers. He thinks they won't believe if they don't see hard evidence because that's how he would have acted if he was them. They aren't that smart though. From the moment they started following that old lady around it means they started having a mob psychology, if their doctor that they respect also told them the same thing then that's all they would have wanted to believe. They would have crapped flaming torches and run the vampires out of town.
I believe he should have used a brainless mob right now.

Her fat daughter probably believed her mother right there at the end. To little too late.

I wonder why is that guy and Tatsumi different. Is it something with male pure-blood vampires? What is it?

Sunako little scary there. I just love her creepy conversations with the priest.

Holy fuck next episode the doctor uses his own wife as an experiment. I wonder if Tatsumi was the one who made her a vampire. Why do we have to wait for almost a month!!!??? Damn it!!!!

Megumi will be visiting her old friend too. Can't wait.
MonadSep 17, 2010 4:49 PM
Sep 17, 2010 5:04 PM

Nov 2007
...whoa, they're covering a lot of things on the next episode. it's like 3~4 chapters MAYBE THEY'RE GIVING US AN HOUR SPECIAL AFTER LEAVING US HANGING FOR 3 WEEKS. :[

& lmao oh my god.
"you look terrible!"
"leave me alone I WAS BORN WITH THIS FACE"
Sep 17, 2010 7:59 PM

Sep 2010
It does seem like Dr. Ozaki passed up a few possible opportunities to make the villagers understand the true cause of the deaths, but I thought that it was also true that if he really did make his accusations right then and there, there would still be many who did not believe him without solid and tangible evidence. He could have lost his credibility in the eyes of many, when he, as a village leader, must appear as a strong and reliable figure.

The next episode seems extremely exciting, they're awful for making it 3 weeks away >:|
icerain5645Sep 17, 2010 8:09 PM
Sep 17, 2010 8:49 PM

Apr 2009
th at was rather interesting.. poor old woman, although definitely insensitive xD
Sep 17, 2010 11:43 PM
Sep 2010
the ending is freaking creepy

the crazy lady gonna die,,, oki gari thier ideas suspenseful

i was hoping to see what happend for natsuno

also i think toshiho is about to die
Sep 18, 2010 12:21 AM

Nov 2007
no natsuno yet?

that crazy lady stirred up trouble I'll be glad when she's gone. the crazy character sure are ugly. she went about it the wrong way. the monk really annoys me what a pussy. is he going to help ozaki or not?

whoa did the preview/ending give a lot away or what? the doctor captures the wife to conduct "tests" and Natsuno shows his bite marks to those kids?

slow ep with the ending/preview being the most interesting part.

watching it again it's his own wife he does the tests on, granted they don't seem close but gotta do what he's gotta do. he's become the most interesting character. I'll love if he becomes a mad scientist, "testing" his own wife to find out what works. the monk is too pacifist. old lady too crazy/ugly and natsuno is just too .... dead.
mystikSep 18, 2010 12:27 AM
Sep 18, 2010 4:41 AM

Aug 2009
Can't wait to see next episode with Ozaki capturing/conducting tests on his wife~
Also: Moarrr Megumi!
Sep 18, 2010 4:49 AM

Nov 2007
Okay, back down to 4/10 because they just left us on a major cliffhanger re: Natsuno and the doctor is being fucking crazy/stupid.
Sep 18, 2010 5:02 AM

Jun 2009
No Natsuno in this episode. I kinda like the scene where Sunako wants to bite Muroi-san. The preview looks really good but sadly we have three weeks hiatus D: Looking forward to ep 12.

Sep 18, 2010 5:09 AM

Aug 2010
~Sunako scary and cute at the same time~

The old lady sure seemed to know what was happening but to bad she's gonna get the axe. The way she tried to persuade the villagers yet none believed her. poor, poor her.

Then there's the doctor. Why is he keeping quiet and all not giving a clue to the visitors? But his reasons and behaviour will lead to good drama. Next episode, come quick!
Sep 18, 2010 6:02 AM

Sep 2007
Where's my Yuuki? ;_;

Sep 18, 2010 6:22 AM

Aug 2010
Monad said:
SoraKuro said:
UnknownFact said:

Yes you didn't gave away much but smart people can come to conclusions from small information or remember while watching and figure out a possible next scene of an even. I can't even start to begin how much times people just said a very small thing and i predicted staff out of it alone or combining it with another small thing.

ilikeyouevenmore said:
KingOmerta said:
Damn, that Doctor is a pussy....now the crazy lady gonna die for his lack of balls...smh

I don't understand why Toshio is pretending he doesn't know what's going on.... The vampires already know that he knows.... He's treating the towns people like sheep.

I think he overestimated the intelligence of the villagers. He thinks they won't believe if they don't see hard evidence because that's how he would have acted if he was them. They aren't that smart though. From the moment they started following that old lady around it means they started having a mob psychology, if their doctor that they respect also told them the same thing then that's all they would have wanted to believe. They would have crapped flaming torches and run the vampires out of town.

Her fat daughter probably believed her mother right there at the end. To little too late.

I wonder why is that guy and Tatsumi different. Is it something with male pure-blood vampires? What is it?

Sunako little scary there. I just love her creepy conversations with the priest.

Holy fuck next episode the doctor uses his own wife as an experiment. I wonder if Tatsumi was the one who made her a vampire. Why do we have to wait for almost a month!!!??? Damn it!!!!

Not to ruin everything for you, but the "violent" scene I talked about is right at the preview (you even posted the screenshots) so I didn't spoil anything.
Sep 18, 2010 7:20 AM

Jun 2008
SoraKuro said:
Monad said:
SoraKuro said:
UnknownFact said:

ilikeyouevenmore said:
KingOmerta said:

Not to ruin everything for you, but the "violent" scene I talked about is right at the preview (you even posted the screenshots) so I didn't spoil anything.

Yeah i figured as much although you talked about two scenes, but as i said you didn't say much to spoil but is better to avoid altogether because someone else might give some other small thing and staff and our brain could put together small puzzles. I'm not saying you actually spoiled anything, god knows i have seen a lot worse from idiots with no sense on them.
Sep 18, 2010 9:28 AM

Jun 2009
A lot of unexplained spoilers all through out the episode especially Toshio's part
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Sep 18, 2010 1:32 PM
Aug 2010
The only reason that the doctor did tell the truth is that he will die if they tell them they are real vimpayer .

3 WEEKS ..is very long . but it is worth for a new opening and ending and new exciting episodes .
Sep 18, 2010 2:01 PM

Dec 2009
Poor Ozaki, the old woman only made things worse ! Now he won't be able to convince the villagers anymore at the RIGHT time ( when he can prove the okiagari theory and kill the shiki's >_>) ....

I loved the way Toshio's wife pwned her mother in law. <3
Sep 18, 2010 3:06 PM

Sep 2007
I think if Ozaki told the truth, it'd only end up in chaos and disorder. And them shiki would probably go "oh hey some pplz know anyways lets just eat em as they try to escaaape. owo" Aaaaand 3 weeks is quite a long time. I dun wanna wait. D:
Sep 18, 2010 3:26 PM

May 2008
This is getting awsome now, I love how they've built up the pressure and deal with almost every character bit by bit. No Natsuno in this ep but there's gonna be in the next and seems like Ozaki sensei will go nuts with Kyoko.
I can't believe we have to wait 3 weeks until then :/
Sep 18, 2010 8:32 PM

Jan 2008
link for next episode preview?pretty much plzzz :>
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Sep 19, 2010 2:02 AM
Aug 2010
Diablakos said:
link for next episode preview?pretty much plzzz :>

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/GPplayer/e/GPplayerJMe.html?anime/shiki/101014shiki12&type=flv

This link for the next epsiod but it is very different from the ending preview .

Download epsiod 11 from any subtitle but it must be different from Funimation because they cut the preview from the ending of the episode . i suggest the umee fansub .
Sep 19, 2010 4:49 AM

Sep 2009
So according to the preview Natsuno got bitten but did not turn into a okiagari?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.