Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2010 1:54 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
Has anyone else noticed that Claude was stabbed and vomited blood just like Alois did in the seventh episode? It couldn't have been casual. I bet he doesn't like it all that much now that it's happening to him, heh? Serves him right.
Really, I believe Alois got a very good revenge on Claude, not letting him eat Ciel's soul.
I still want to know what happened to Claude and Hannah, though. I heard people saying that their soul's are with Alois and Luca's now, but I don't know if that's true.

You did hear Alois talking to Luca, right?
And then as everything was destructing they said their catch phrase together, lol
"Everything annihilated!"
it's so cute, rofl

Ahh so they annihilated Claude also... how cute, really I love the way Alois seems to have finally gotten over him. I guess having part of his family back helps. I wonder where they are now.
Sep 16, 2010 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
EarlCiel said:
Even though all these things happened...I am satisfied with the ending..
Although I really feel bad for Sebastian.
This really proves that what he really did feel passionate about was Ciel's soul...
Ciel seemed satisfied having his butler by his side..forever...=)

Don't worry, Sebastian will have the ETERNITY to learn how to trully love Ciel :D *crazyblindedfanmoment*
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 16, 2010 1:56 PM

Feb 2010
Did the ones who voted "Hated it" just say that because Claude died..?
Even I didn't vote that when Alois died...I'm just saying,
but since it's their opinion I'll leave it at that...plus some people really hate the ending...
so..wtvr...but still, I'm super glad it ended this way (NOT only because
alois is truely happy even if he died) but EVERYTHING.
Sep 16, 2010 1:57 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
Has anyone else noticed that Claude was stabbed and vomited blood just like Alois did in the seventh episode? It couldn't have been casual. I bet he doesn't like it all that much now that it's happening to him, heh? Serves him right.
Really, I believe Alois got a very good revenge on Claude, not letting him eat Ciel's soul.
I still want to know what happened to Claude and Hannah, though. I heard people saying that their soul's are with Alois and Luca's now, but I don't know if that's true.

And then as everything was destructing they said their catch phrase together, lol
it's so cute, rofl

Ahh so they annihilated Claude also... how cute, really I love the way Alois seems to have finally gotten over him. I guess having part of his family back helps. I wonder where they are now.

Rofl, hate to break it to ya but they're probably in hell...o___O

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

i maybe dislike alois because of this U_U

1) It's not his fault

do I need to explain any further?
He just wished for Ciel to be happy, to not have gone through the same thing he had to..and he probably noticed how Ciel had an attachment to Sebastian and how Sebastian was just after his soul...Alois didn't know the consequences of that..besides
I think that Ciel is indeed happy with what has happened.
I think Sebastian didn't deserve it...and I do feel bad for him, but it's what happened..

yeah , sebastian had no chioce , after all , its his master...
Aug 2010
carol_4never said:
EarlCiel said:
This really proves that what he really did feel passionate about was Ciel's soul...

Don't worry, Sebastian will have the ETERNITY to learn how to trully love Ciel :D *crazyblindedfanmoment*

Well, Sebastian DID deserve to eat Ciel's soul after his hard work but... well, I think he risked too much in this series. He told too much lies and brought his own destiny upon himself. I'm not worried about him growing cold towards Ciel because really, Ciel doesn't need him anymore. And I think Ciel finds Sebastian's despair rather funny.
Jul 2010
Am I the only one who wants a third season?
It would be good with Ciel and Sebastian being demons...
Sep 16, 2010 1:59 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

it's so cute, rofl

Rofl, hate to break it to ya but they're probably in hell...o___O

I had no doubts about them ending up in hell, but I think Alois will enjoy the trip XD after all he's not a saint.
I would have liked Alois to come back as a demon, but I think Demon!Alois is VERY scary, maybe too much.
Sep 16, 2010 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
Oh man..if Alois were a demon the safety of the world would be at rist...

o___o
Sep 16, 2010 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I had no doubts about them ending up in hell, but I think Alois will enjoy the trip XD after all he's not a saint.
I would have liked Alois to come back as a demon, but I think Demon!Alois is VERY scary, maybe too much.

Heyyy, but when Alois was slowly fading away, he was fading away to white.
Haha. Idk. I'm weird.
Aug 2010
NorikoW said:

If they ever made a third season, it would be a war between Sebastian and Ciel. Sebastian would try to free himself and grow to hate Ciel, while Ciel will discover his demon nature and become crueler.
I may like it, but I'm rather indifferent to whether they make it or not. To me, this was a perfect ending.

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
carol_4never said:
EarlCiel said:

Well, Sebastian DID deserve to eat Ciel's soul after his hard work but... well, I think he risked too much in this series. He told too much lies and brought his own destiny upon himself. I'm not worried about him growing cold towards Ciel because really, Ciel doesn't need him anymore. And I think Ciel finds Sebastian's despair rather funny.

...why?
for all the hard work...sebastian gets nothing in the end...
it was a mistake to have a contract between sebastian and ciel..
Sep 16, 2010 2:05 PM

Sep 2010
I laugh at Sebastian's pained expression. Poor guy. He really is Ciel's dog forever. Oh, wait, since they're in a contract which is impossible to complete, does this mean it will be hard for Sebastian to fill his hunger?...Do you know what I mean? Would he need Ciel's permission to eat a soul? Well, he is on a leash...I wonder, hmm..

"Death is the end of a dark prison."

May 2010
NorikoW said:

In a way, it's not that good.
I mean, Sebastian can't have the meal he was promised.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

If they ever made a third season, it would be a war between Sebastian and Ciel. Sebastian would try to free himself and grow to hate Ciel, while Ciel will discover his demon nature and become crueler.
I may like it, but I'm rather indifferent to whether they make it or not. To me, this was a perfect ending.

....DONT DESTROY THE SEBASTIAN X CIEL FANSEIRVICE!!! >:[
and really if they did that , i will have a big hatred to the series it self

Feb 2010
Claude worked hard too. But he got nothing in the end either.
Hannah worked hard, and she got what she wanted in the end.
Sebastian worked hard, and he did not get anything in the end.

That's just the way it worked. Also, Hannah had more pure intentions.
She wanted for her master to be happy. What Claude wanted was a double decker soul dinner, Sebastian wanted his "tasty multi-flavor whatever onigiri box with a bunch of assorted crap in it (trying to say what Yana described Ciel's soul in her blog...o___o)
Aug 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
carol_4never said:
EarlCiel said:

...why?
for all the hard work...sebastian gets nothing in the end...
it was a mistake to have a contract between sebastian and ciel..

They are always balanced. First Sebastian wanted Ciel's soul and Ciel needed him. Now Sebastian is growing cold towards Ciel, who now can defend himself.
Sep 16, 2010 2:06 PM
Jul 2010
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

Yes the ending was really great. You never know Toboso Yana might create something
extra for us ;p
I can't have enough Kuroshitsuji
Sep 16, 2010 2:07 PM

Feb 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

I'd say something to help you, hubby, but I'm on ALOIS X CIEL even though it's
kinda impossible..lol...but still =(
you're on your own, but the sebastionxciel fans will be here...soon...and then this huge commotion will start beginning (this is what I think...but...I hope for this not to happen)
Sep 16, 2010 2:08 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Claude worked hard too. But he got nothing in the end either.
Hannah worked hard, and she got what she wanted in the end.
Sebastian worked hard, and he did not get anything in the end.

That's just the way it worked. Also, Hannah had more pure intentions.
She wanted for her master to be happy. What Claude wanted was a double decker soul dinner, Sebastian wanted his "tasty multi-flavor whatever onigiri box with a bunch of assorted crap in it (trying to say what Yana described Ciel's soul in her blog...o___o)

I always claimed that this series followed the "the most shameless bastard always wins" rule, but now it seems it's not like that in the end. Those who got what they wanted are the ones that had the purest intentions, like Hannah.
Sep 16, 2010 2:10 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
kinda impossible..lol...but still

Tell me you got all expectant too when you saw them back to back XD I did
Sep 16, 2010 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
LuciferTheAngel said:
Astrid_ said:
NorikoW said:

kinda impossible..lol...but still =(
you're on your own, but the sebastionxciel fans will be here...soon...and then this huge commotion will start beginning (this is what I think...but...I hope for this not to happen)

dont you know theres a MILLION of sebastianx ciel fangirlies???
Sep 16, 2010 2:12 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
EarlCiel said:
kinda impossible..lol...but still

Tell me you got all expectant too when you saw them back to back XD I did

Oh my gosh...yes...

@ LuciferTheAngel
I know..there were thousands...enough to have this second season made because
of their disapproval of the first...Yana's like,"OK, SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING NOWWWWW???" rofl.

Fans: NUUUUU ~
Yana: Too bad.

Sep 16, 2010 2:13 PM

Jun 2009
i cant take this claude hate anymore

and too answere earl ciels question no i didnt voted hated it cause of cludes death
all in all it was a great anime and i kinda knew that the best vilklian and totally best butler ever dies its just that its the saddest anime death i ever have seen and the only seiyuu who can make me cry is only sakurai san
*sobbing*
Sep 16, 2010 2:14 PM
Aug 2010
I'm sure the producers are informed about the CielxSebastian fangirls' overpopulation as well, so they probably wouldn't make a series in which Sebastian and Ciel really hate each other completely. I think it would be a rather sexy love/hate relationship.
Sep 16, 2010 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:

Fans: GIVE US A FANSIRVICE , OR LET THE DOUJINS LIVE FOREVER!!!!
Yana: what about i'll do you all a sebastian and ciel sex scene?

fix'd
Sep 16, 2010 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I'm sure the producers are informed about the CielxSebastian fangirls' overpopulation as well, so they probably wouldn't make a series in which Sebastian and Ciel really hate each other completely. I think it would be a rather sexy love/hate relationship.

Oh my gosh...now I know why they created the character Alois!
So people would become more attached to Alois and focus more on Alois (who is similar to Ciel)...
then in the end more people will accept the ending, rather than having
to make another season because the sebbyxciel fans didn't want it.
They also made Alois to punch him and punch him then leave the punching bag in the closet with another punching bag foreverrr ~ oh and he has to end up with Claude too (sigh)...

e_______e <-- stupid face because this obviosiously does not logically make sense
Sep 16, 2010 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
Kannei said:
i cant take this claude hate anymore

and too answere earl ciels question no i didnt voted hated it cause of cludes death
all in all it was a great anime and i kinda knew that the best vilklian and totally best butler ever dies its just that its the saddest anime death i ever have seen and the only seiyuu who can make me cry is only sakurai san
*sobbing*

Okay, I don't see how he's the best villan or butler (especially the butler part...cause he's not a really good butler if you ask me *AHEM AHEM KILLING HIS MASTER*
But..for the villain part...k..
Sep 16, 2010 2:21 PM
Aug 2010
Ok everybody, here is the link of the raw version of the episode: http://himado.in/27802

I HIGHLY recommend to all Alois' fans to go rewatch 09:02 because there is a picture which makes it worth to watch the entire season just in order to finally get to that XD
Sep 16, 2010 2:22 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh my gosh...now I know why they created the character Alois!
So people would become more attached to Alois and focus more on Alois (who is similar to Ciel)...
then in the end more people will accept the ending, rather than having
to make another season because the sebbyxciel fans didn't want it.
They also made Alois to punch him and punch him then leave the punching bag in the closet with another punching bag foreverrr ~ oh and he has to end up with Claude too (sigh)...

e_______e <-- stupid face because this obviosiously does not logically make sense

....fuck all those stuped hopeless fans
Sep 16, 2010 2:26 PM

Jul 2010
Why do you guys hate sebastianxciel fans so much? D: It's not our fault, is Yana's!
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Sep 16, 2010 2:26 PM
Jul 2010
Lol but I'd love to see a Kuroshitsuji in modern world
and Ciel as a demon xD
Fans can dream.. but dream come true :P

How can I post a request in Yana's website/ blog?
Sep 16, 2010 2:27 PM

Feb 2010
cant....let..them....make....another.....fail....season....urgh @______@
Sep 16, 2010 2:32 PM

May 2010
*sits around and waits for the OVAs*

Please, don't fuck them up as well.

- And still mad over the lack of William, Grell and Knoxie.
They deserved so much more.
- Soma, Agni and the Phantomhive servants as well.

<_<
But nooo, let's give screentime to Hannah.

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Ok everybody, here is the link of the raw version of the episode: http://himado.in/27802

I HIGHLY recommend to all Alois' fans to go rewatch 09:02 because there is a picture which makes it worth to watch the entire season just in order to finally get to that XD

You talking about his gorgeous smile:

Or....this....:

cause I'm pretty sure you're talkin' about the second one...xD
Jul 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:

Aww come on! Didn't you like this season? Or the ending at all?
Sep 16, 2010 2:33 PM

Feb 2010
NorikoW said:
and Ciel as a demon xD

OMG , we can request?!!
then must request her a sebby and ciel adult yaoi OVA xDDDD
im serous o_o
Sep 16, 2010 2:33 PM

Feb 2010
Mony-Chan said:

Well it was about time she finally played a role in the series.
I mean, now we know she isn't this mindless maid who's just FANSERVICE to the
season..she plays a role..and quote an important one..
Sep 16, 2010 2:34 PM

Feb 2010
As for requestiong...they have..a twitter..and
1) Remember...they are japanese..lol..
2) I don't know, never thought about telling her..since I don't speak japanese..rofl..
Sep 16, 2010 2:35 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

You talking about his gorgeous smile:

Or....this....:

cause I'm pretty sure you're talkin' about the second one...xD

You know me well XD
The second one OF COURSE. I even enlarged it to get a better look XD. It was worth to see the entire season just in order to get this shot XDXDXD
I want that in my signature XDXDXD
Sep 16, 2010 2:35 PM

Feb 2010
NorikoW said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

EVERYTHING IN IT
IT.WAS.A.BIG.HUGE.FAIL
Sep 16, 2010 2:37 PM

Apr 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
NorikoW said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

EVERYTHING IN IT
IT.WAS.A.BIG.HUGE.FAIL

THIS x INFINITY
Sep 16, 2010 2:38 PM

May 2010
EarlCiel said:
Mony-Chan said:

Well it was about time she finally played a role in the series.
I mean, now we know she isn't this mindless maid who's just FANSERVICE to the
season..she plays a role..and quote an important one..

Meh, I don't care.
I prefer the characters that also appears in the manga. (Well, Alois is an exeption)
And overall, Grell, Will and Knoxie are just more loveable characters than her.

Can't use a character who just got "useful" in the last two episodes and were just pointless icky fanservice at first.

Sep 16, 2010 2:38 PM

Oct 2008
Summary here BY Nayama

Episode begins.

Hannah, Sebastian and Claude are in a boat on a river. Hannah says that since Alois made a contract with her from Ciel's body Ciel and his soul were involved and now he couldn't "surface" anymore. Not until he would be released by the completion of Alois and Hannah's contract. But she doesn't want to tell them what the contract is about (in other words, what Alois wished).
She tells Seb & Claude that according to her contract with Alois one of them (either Seb or Claude I mean) would need to die, and when the other consequently wins Alois would release Ciel's soul. Hannah: "And after that...", Claude: "If we strangle you...", Hannah: "My entrails will shine in a noble blue and Ciel Phantomhive will come back to life."

Title: "Kuroshitsuji" - "Black Butler". As I said in another post, the first episode was written Kuroshitsuji too but with different characters, so that it was a pun between "kuroodo" (Claude) and "kuro" (black). This one is genuinely "black butler".

They arrive on the Isle of Death. Claude refers to it as "a sanctuary for demons" and complains that Sebastian ruined it a bit too much when he got angry because Ciel's soul was stolen.
Hannah tells them that they brought them there to have a formal demon duel.

Inside Ciel, Alois and Ciel are sitting on a broken chessboard. Alois tells Ciel that once his wish has been granted he will definitely die, Hannah will eat his soul and he will give back the body to Ciel. He says he's sorry but it's Ciel's punishment for being too high-class, since both Claude and Sebastian love him. Ciel replies: "Love? That's gross. You don't know Sebastian and what he will do once he finds out the contents of the contract..."

Outside, Sebastian pulls the demon sword out of Hannah while Claude holds her. She throws the swords above her so that it gets stuck in the ceiling of the cave and says: "Any kind of attack is not deadly to demons. But the wounds inflicted by the demon sword never heal, and a soul pierced by it will meet its complete end." I guess that by "a soul" she means the soul of a demon... So basically they need to try and kill each other with the sword.

They start fighting. What they say during the fight is not very important, so I won't be translating it. If you're wondering what that "meri-meri" they keep on saying is, it means to crack or wreck something XD (it's basically an onomatopoeia)
The reason Seb destroys everything is because he was complaining the place was too small.

Back inside Ciel.
Ciel: "My revenge is completed. The only reason I was still alive was for him to eat my soul."
Alois: "Because of my contract with Hannah, that came to nothing."
Ciel: "Miserable demons, fighting cluelessly. They don't know that even if one of them were to win, what he would get in the end is..."

In the meanwhile Seb manages to get the sword and stab Claude.
Claude talks about dying while fighting for Ciel's very delicious soul, but Seb cuts him off saying that he would die because that's what Alois had planned, so in other words he was toyed with. "You were controlled by him until the end."
Claude asks him to get his spare glasses from his chest pocket. Then he says: "If he had been able to create a stir in this listless demon life, his soul would probably have been worth devouring too". Seb comments that he speaks a lot to be someone who's about to die.
Then Claude says his last words: "Sincerity into insincerity, lie into truth, a stray dog into an Earl. This is the... 's... butler."
Seb: "As whose butler did you decide to die in the end, Mr Claude?"

Back inside Ciel. Ciel asks Alois if he's satisfied now that everything's over, and he replies: "I don't know. But I'm fine with not knowing." Then he vanishes.
Ciel: "Sebastian, the truth is before your eyes. What will you do once you know everything?"

Hannah, with a moved voice, tells Alois that happiness has arrived and Claude finally ackowledged him. Then he tells Sebastian that her contract with Alois is completed, so now he just needs to kill her so that Ciel will get back his body. (This is what they were implying in the beginning when Claude talked about strangling her) "But... even once he has recovered his body, Ciel Phantomhive will be the same as dead for you. Our happiness is now completed. Ciel Phantomhive is..." then she jumps off the cliff and says something that we don't hear. Sebastian looks very much shocked. He dives into the water.

We see a flashback of Alois and Hannah inside the clock tower. She asks him his wish. She suggests that if it's Claude's love he wants, he can basically force it by wishing for it. But his wish is for both demons to become unable of have Ciel's soul. Hannah: "Shall I kill them?"
Alois: "No, not that. Like I saw Claude's love before me but couldn't have it, [I want them to experience the same feeling]" (he doesn't say that but it's what's implied).

Seb has dived. "Bocchan will be the same as dead for me. Her words mean that...".
In the meanwhile, Hannah goes to the place where Claude is lying, dead. She says: "The love of the four of us (Luka, Alois, Hannah, Claude) has reached the final cliff." We hear Alois' voice talking to Luka: "Luka, now we're together. Hannah and Claude are here too. We won't be lonely anymore. Everybody, completely happy."

Seb is still underwater and remembers the early days when he had just become a butler for Ciel. Ciel tries a cake but then throws it in his face, commenting that it's only visually beautiful and actually inspid. Seb says that he would bring a new one. Ciel complains that he is a butler and so he should act like it's proper for a butler.
Seb (present one) comments: "I am a demon, I cannot understand what tastes good to humans. I can only understand the flavor of a human's soul."
Ciel opens his eyes. They are red. Seb punches him through his chest and lots of blood floods around.

Intermission. The tarot card is... lol yeah, "The Devil".

Back to the Phantomhive mansion. Everything looks a lot like the beginning of season 1, just that... Ciel's nails are black. And the clothes Sebastian puts on him are dark too. When Seb ties his ribbon Ciel's visible eye flashes red and he says: "Want to make it tighter?" Seb: "No."
Seb pretends to prepare tea (New Moon Drop) and Ciel pretends to drink it. Ciel asks him about the schedule and Seb answers that there is nothing scheduled.
Mey-Rin enters to tell Ciel that Elizabeth arrived at the house. All Ciel says is: "I see. I will decided the schedule for today." Sebastian doesn't look pleased.

Sebastian instructs Bard and Finny to act properly and not rudely with Elizabeth, and they ask him where he is going. He says he has something to do.
Elizabeth hugs Ciel saying that she missed him and comments that his clothes are not cute because the color is dull. Ciel answers: "Shall we change them then? Like that time." Hearing that, Elizabeth realizes that he got his memories back. He invites her to dance and well, they dance.
She asks him where the ring is, but he just smiles, a bit eerily. The music is eerie too, as she points out. Ciel comments that maybe the gramophone is broken. Lizzie seems to want to say more but desists.

Sebastian is at Lau's place. We understand that Lau managed to survived because Seb let him go without bothering to kill him, then Lau repaid the favor by agreeing to play dumb around Ciel. He gives him a packet saying it's to thank him, and also adds that Ciel won't be around because he'll be leaving London for a while. He also reports a message from Ciel: "I thought about killing you, but I cannot be bothered, so you can live your life. Just be sure to do it where I can't see you." Lau realizes (and says out loud) that he got his memories back and asks Seb where they are headed, but he's vanished.

The Kalafina song starts playing and we see Sebastian visiting the other characters to bring them the same parcel he gave Lau. Then he goes back to the mansion.
The servants seem sad that he's going away. Ciel tells them that they can use the mansion as they like, they can even burn it down if they wish. Bard: "But we could never do that!", Ciel: "Why?", Finny: "Because it has our memories with you!", Ciel: "Hn, memories are meaningless. Didn't I prove it?", Mey-Rin: "But, bocchan...!"
Eventually they leave.

Seb and Ciel are in the carriage.
Ciel: "I was looking forward to see what you would do once you knew about the contents of the contract, but that was funny indeed, Sebastian. Trying to kill me."
Sebastian is not pleased.
Seb: "After you accomplished your revenge I could eat your soul. That is why I worked as a butler for you."
Ciel: "But I'm here, alive."
Seb: "Yes, you are alive. But not as a human. As a demon." (Insert my *facepalm* here lol. Yeah I mean, I noticed it way before, but this is when Seb stating it out loud caused my facepalm 8D)
We see a flashback of Hannah falling off the cliff and we hear what she actually said: "According to the contract I made with my master, Ciel Phantomhive will come back to life as a demon". Seb (voiceover): "That is why I..."
Seb has taken Ciel into the boat. He's not injured, despite Seb's punch from a while ago.
Ciel: "Quite the sudden greeting. You tried to kill me before I woke up as a demon."
Seb: "No, I only thought I ought to check whether you had really become a demon."
Ciel: "I see. So you just wanted to have a perfect grasp of the situation. It was a right choice as a butler."
Once again, Sebastian is not pleased.
Voiceover again. "I won't ever be able to eat your soul."
Ciel: "Yes. And in that rose labyrinth, I gave you an order." The contract seal in his eye appears. "You will be my butler, forever."
Seb: "Yes. And since I replied 'yes' to that order, even if I cannot eat your soul, I am still a demon. A demon's butler."

Soma and Agni open the parcel, which contains a Funtom candy and a card on which the following words appear: "In memory of Ciel Phantomhive, Who died at Aug, 26th, 1889 AGED 13 YEARS."

Seb and Ciel are in a rose garden on the top of a cliff.
Seb: "Where shall we go?"
Ciel: "I don't care. Because anyway, what we will reach in the end is that place which is equal to both humans and demons."
Seb walks up to the edge of the cliff.
Ciel: "It feels good. Like I've been set free from a long spell."
Seb: "Yes. On the other hand, I earned an everlasting spell."
Ciel: "You are my butler."
Seb: "I am your butler. Forever."
Ciel: "From now on, your answer will be only one. You understand, right?"
They jump off the cliff.
Seb: "Yes, My Lord."

The End.

....or not? >_>;

I can see a season 3 coming...
I swear my face is facepalm-shaped, but as I said in a previous post I'm coming to terms with this development. I'll view this as Yana's personal doujinshi, lol. What she would like to see but would never use in her manga, hahaha 8D *facepalm with two hands*
I'm serious. And well, Seb is not pleased so that's good. I feel sorry for him though, but I can see him getting his dinner in the end. Just that... I don't know WHEN this "end" will come, lol. I think he should get some snacks in the meanwhile, I have the feeling it will be long >_>

Now I can see the fandom getting flooded by demon!Ciel fanarts, fanfics and moar @_@ People who like it should look forward to it, lol. I can kinda foresee an eventual season 3 being fanservice galore. *prepares to die from overload*

Oh and btw, am I the only one who is now curious about the mysterious last OVA contained in DVD9??? 8D
Sep 16, 2010 2:40 PM
Jul 2010
LuciferTheAngel said:
NorikoW said:
and Ciel as a demon xD

OMG , we can request?!!
then must request her a sebby and ciel adult yaoi OVA xDDDD
im serous o_o

HAHAAHA xD
That would be WOW xDD
I'd watch it for Ciel and Sebby <333

I'm serious too and if anyone knows how to post a request like how those fans
complained about 1st season ending, please help us xP
Sep 16, 2010 2:42 PM

Feb 2010
DominateOne said:

I swear my face is facepalm-shaped, but as I said in a previous post I'm coming to terms with this development. I'll view this as Yana's personal doujinshi, lol. What she would like to see but would never use in her manga, hahaha 8D *facepalm with two hands*
I'm serious. And well, Seb is not pleased so that's good. I feel sorry for him though, but I can see him getting his dinner in the end. Just that... I don't know WHEN this "end" will come, lol. I think he should get some snacks in the meanwhile, I have the feeling it will be long >_>

Now I can see the fandom getting flooded by demon!Ciel fanarts, fanfics and moar @_@ People who like it should look forward to it, lol. I can kinda foresee an eventual season 3 being fanservice galore. *prepares to die from overload*

Oh and btw, am I the only one who is now curious about the mysterious last OVA contained in DVD9??? 8D

STOP SAYING THERES A 3TH SEASON
OR I HAVE SICKNESS FROM MY STOMACHE D8
cant......live.....without.....fanservice......argh....*dies heart attack by kira*
Sep 16, 2010 2:43 PM

Dec 2009
I thought I kinda liked the idea of Ciel becoming a demon & being able to stay with Sebastian, but now that I've seen it played out like this...not so much. As tortured as I was over the original Kuroshitsuji ending, I much preferred it to this one.

*sigh...*
Despite enjoying bits & pieces of this second series, I think, overall, I'd rather just pretend none of this ever happened... (Though that means never having been introduced to Claude & going back to disliking Grell..so I just can't win, really T_T)

I did like Sebastian putting Claude's glasses back on for him before he died. It almost seemed like Sebastian was kinda showing respect to Claude as an adversary in their own weird, begrudging, demon-y way. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into it lol

Oh, and *yea* for seeing Undertaker again. Sebastian putting his memorial gift in the coffin made me smile.

I kinda hate Alois now, though.

lekoweko said:
And well, Ciel looks cute with black nail polish.

^ & I liked Ciel's new outfit too. ^^
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Sep 16, 2010 2:44 PM

Oct 2008
I wasn't the one saying that.. SOOO SHUT UP!
Sep 16, 2010 2:47 PM
Jul 2010
DominateOne said:

....or not? >_>;

Finally someone else thinks there's a hint of a 3rd season. An open ending should mean that, otherwise it's the mysterious ova in the DVD..
Sep 16, 2010 2:48 PM

Feb 2010
thank god that kuroshitsuji isnt like those unlimited 100+ episodes anime...
just sayin..
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Today, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Today, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.