MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

K-ON Season 3???
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» K-On!! »» K-ON Season 3???

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
09-16-10, 2:12 AM

Any chance that a season 3 will be aired? XD I hope it does...=D

09-16-10, 2:45 AM

me too, i hope there is season 3 for K-ON!

09-16-10, 3:15 AM

Manga ended. Season 2 ending was satisfying for most. It's over, guys...
Click on these. No explanation needed. Just click.

09-16-10, 3:53 AM

No season 3 guys and gals. Manga ended already.

Bittersweet feelings for me. It's as if K-ON!! is a senpai that is graduating and that you'll never see again (which is exactly what happened in the last episode lol). It's sad, but happy at the same time.

Damn I'm going to miss those girls... *tear*

09-16-10, 4:50 AM

Dude let it go. We have to send K-ON off T T

I'm gonna miss those girls too.

09-16-10, 4:58 AM

I feel if they tried to continue it, then it would be ruined.

09-16-10, 5:26 AM

I guess this will be the end.
Of course there's still two extras so we don't know what'll happen there.
But I don't think they'll continue without the manga, so since that one ended, the anime will do so too.
Maybe they'll do some more OVA's if they see a massive scream-for-more by their fans, but if they do I hope they don't ruin the original story by Kakifly.
So until he decides to continue the manga, it's bye bye K-ON!

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here

09-16-10, 6:40 AM

They should remake their first and second year. Plenty of stuff for 40 episodes

09-16-10, 8:46 AM

A remake sounds good. :o I'm still hoping for the Ritsu's boyfriend chapter. D:

09-16-10, 10:12 AM

I hope there isn't a third season. I love how it ended and will remember it as one of the best slice of life anime I've ever watched.

More would be milking the cow waaay too much, especially considering the manga is already over.

09-16-10, 7:44 PM

time to move on for k-on and start demanding a kira kira anime :D
Damn girl, you must be a hollow, cause you just made me Bankai

09-16-10, 8:01 PM

They could do a short 12 episode third season if they focused mainly on Azusa, Ui, and Jun. They could focus on the girls getting the new club going and maybe a short arc visiting the rest of the girls at collage.

Overall though they would have to stay away from the girls though for the most part.

09-16-10, 8:25 PM

Well I think the anime ended pretty well so if they make a third season, they'll will ruin the show. Considering that the manga already ended, and also the anime ended. More OVA's is acceptable but third season...not really.

09-16-10, 8:28 PM

southdkotaboy said:
They could do a short 12 episode third season if they focused mainly on Azusa, Ui, and Jun. They could focus on the girls getting the new club going and maybe a short arc visiting the rest of the girls at collage.

Overall though they would have to stay away from the girls though for the most part.

I would actually watch that seeing as how I enjoyed episode 5 very very much

... and seeing how K-On! sells so heavily its not so hard to imagine
"------and she said.
If you accept everything, you won't be hurt. Everything you disagree with, everything you hate, and everything you can't acknowledge. If you can accept them without resisting, then you won't be hurt. If you deny everything, you will be hurt. Everything you agree with, everything you like, and everything you can acknowledge. If you can only deny it, then you'll be hurt."

09-16-10, 8:43 PM

I don't think so because the manga ended. Also, seeing how the K-ON!! DVD sale are, I don't really think Kyoani would make another season.

09-17-10, 7:35 PM

It's not impossible, but K-on should go off with the memory of 2 great seasons and thats it. I mean.. What's probably going to occur in a Season 3 is very similar to what Angel Beats is going through, save not a completely new cast. I'd say a 4 in 10 chances it'll happen. Can't say I wouldn't want it, though :p

09-19-10, 8:35 PM

Yeah maybe like 2 eps showing the second Keionbu (or that might already be 25 and 26) would do just fine but a season wouldn't be a good idea
"------and she said.
If you accept everything, you won't be hurt. Everything you disagree with, everything you hate, and everything you can't acknowledge. If you can accept them without resisting, then you won't be hurt. If you deny everything, you will be hurt. Everything you agree with, everything you like, and everything you can acknowledge. If you can only deny it, then you'll be hurt."

09-19-10, 11:16 PM

I think there's room left for a third season. Yeah, it would be kinda hard to fit in Azusa because of the educational gap between the rest of the girls but I'm sure it could be worked out somehow. Not to say that it didn't end well - it just somehow feels to me as if they had another season in mind (so what if the manga ended >_>).

09-20-10, 12:15 AM

just wait for the manga sequel >:)

09-20-10, 4:15 AM

I hope i'ts true :D

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices