Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 30, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2009
Anyone knows where I can find The Chocolate Panic Picture Show?
It was uploaded to YouTube years ago, but the video was deleted and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.
Apr 30, 2013 6:00 PM

Oct 2009
Darkshadow77 said:
Anyone knows where I can find The Chocolate Panic Picture Show?
It was uploaded to YouTube years ago, but the video was deleted and I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Seems like all that exist on the internet is a 3 min clip of it, which you can find on Nyaa.
Jun 7, 2013 6:12 PM

Mar 2013
I've found this club really helpful in the past and hopefully somebody here can help me again........ I'm looking for Ashita no Joe with all the episodes in English subs.
The group currently subbing it started in 2010 and in the best part of three years have only subbed 59 episodes..... for the two seasons of Ashita no Joe, there's a total of 126 episodes... at their current rate it could take another four maybe five years for them to finish the anime. Am I really going to have to wait that long?
I've heard Ashita no Joe is a great anime, so if anybody knows where some old links can be found where it's been subbed completely (or even just the first season of 79 eps) I'd really appreciate it, they wouldn't have to be great quality... I'm just desperate to see this anime.
P.S. I've tried both BakaBT and Nyaa...... both sites are uploading the vids by the group that's taking an eternity to finish it, I'll need someone who knows of links where Ashita no Joe was subbed by a group sometime ago most likely. I'd be exceptionally grateful to anyone who can help me out, I hear it's a brilliant anime.
Jun 8, 2013 2:14 AM

Feb 2010
The only way to watch Ashita no Joe is to wait for Saizen & HnG to finish subbing the 1st series. I think they are in a very good pace since they're already in the 59th episode. As for the 2nd series it's being translated by Takata and they are currently in the 38th episode.
Jun 8, 2013 11:21 AM

Apr 2008
CharlesTheWise said:
Am I really going to have to wait that long?
Yes, we'll have. :D

Don't despair, the Fansub started slowly and was inactive for some time, but they picked a good pace, so you'll not have to wait that long.
Jun 8, 2013 9:55 PM

Mar 2013
RobdeFR said:
CharlesTheWise said:
Am I really going to have to wait that long?
Yes, we'll have. :D

Don't despair, the Fansub started slowly and was inactive for some time, but they picked a good pace, so you'll not have to wait that long.

Thanks RobdeFR and Anakin1981 for your replies. I guess I really will just have to wait, it's just a shame too because I don't want to start Ashita no Joe unless I can finish it, I hope you're right RobdeFR and that the wait won't be that long but I'm not quite as optimistic as you considering how erratically they release episodes.
Ashita no Joe just doesn't seem like a priority to them, I'm definitely glass half empty on this one :P
Jun 8, 2013 10:47 PM

Nov 2007
Very little to be pessimistic about with Ashita no Joe especially in comparison to a couple of years ago. Things are looking very good and should be done in a year and a half tops. Sounds long... but people have been waiting on Joe forever. A while longer shouldn't hurt. Luckily the 2nd series will already be done by then so you'll be able to go straight through. It's an amazing series. I watched the HKs back in 2007 and don't regret it seeing how things turned out heh. It will be worth the wait though and I can't wait to rewatch it myself.
Jun 9, 2013 1:24 AM

Mar 2013
HisokaHajime said:
Very little to be pessimistic about with Ashita no Joe especially in comparison to a couple of years ago. Things are looking very good and should be done in a year and a half tops. Sounds long... but people have been waiting on Joe forever. A while longer shouldn't hurt. Luckily the 2nd series will already be done by then so you'll be able to go straight through. It's an amazing series. I watched the HKs back in 2007 and don't regret it seeing how things turned out heh. It will be worth the wait though and I can't wait to rewatch it myself.

Thanks for the reply HisokaHajime......... everything you've said just makes the wait for Ashita no Joe harder however.... you're another user to have said to me how great an anime it is, that year and a half will feel like an eternity lol
Thankfully I've scheduled some other old anime series to watch in the mean time :P
Jun 9, 2013 3:04 PM

Jul 2010
I know the group named Takara is working on season 2 of Ashita no Joe.
Jul 29, 2013 3:40 PM

Mar 2013
I hope I won't draw any laughs for what I'm about to ask. Does anybody know where I can watch the original Pokemon series subtitled? It ran for 276 episodes and I'm having a dickens of a time trying to find it fully subbed.
Any help that can be provided would really be appreciated, I want to add this childhood favourite to my list but I want to rewatch it with subtitles first. I never thought I'd struggle to find subs on something so well known :P
Jul 29, 2013 3:43 PM
Mar 2011
CharlesTheWise said:
I hope I won't draw any laughs for what I'm about to ask. Does anybody know where I can watch the original Pokemon series subtitled? It ran for 276 episodes and I'm having a dickens of a time trying to find it fully subbed.
Any help that can be provided would really be appreciated, I want to add this childhood favourite to my list but I want to rewatch it with subtitles first. I never thought I'd struggle to find subs on something so well known :P

not in a mliion years will you find this fully subbed

cuase the fact there is one epiosde totaly banned in Japan [ by government mandate ]
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 29, 2013 3:56 PM

Mar 2013
DateYutaka said:
CharlesTheWise said:

not in a mliion years will you find this fully subbed

cuase the fact there is one epiosde totaly banned in Japan [ by government
mandate ]

Thank you for the completely unhelpful response.
Jul 29, 2013 4:00 PM
Mar 2011
CharlesTheWise said:
DateYutaka said:
CharlesTheWise said:

not in a mliion years will you find this fully subed

cuase the fact there is one epiosde totaly banned in Japan [ by government
mandate ]

Thank you for the completely unhelpful response.

if one cannot find the anime one cannot sub it i would help but there you go

there s alot of ANIME i want to see get subbed so there more know how side of my home land but for some reason not going to happen
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Aug 1, 2013 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
@Charlesthewise
In the first place, this is not the place to ask for pokemon. Feel free to ask about older titles.
And second, DateYutaka didn't mean to be impolite, english is not his first language as you see, what he meant is that the series is not available completely even in his country (for the reasons he stated), and therefore any subtitled version will never be fully completed.
RobdeFRAug 1, 2013 11:14 AM
Aug 2, 2013 8:40 AM

Jul 2011
DateYutaka said:
cuase the fact there is one epiosde totaly banned in Japan [ by government mandate ]

If you don't mind my asking, what episode, and why?
Aug 2, 2013 8:43 AM
Mar 2011
Kellhus said:
DateYutaka said:

chou denki senshi porygon

Aug 2, 2013 1:53 PM

Nov 2011
Is that the one which caused all the seizures or is that the one where James grow fake breast implants? If thats the case, I remember finding a subbed copy of the seizure episode years ago on YT, and funnily enough... didn't effect me. Maybe Im resistant to that kinda stuff. ;)
Aug 2, 2013 3:18 PM

Oct 2009
DateYutaka said:
Kellhus said:
DateYutaka said:

chou denki senshi porygon

There are actually TV capture's of that episode available to be found online, you can even find it subbed.
Aug 21, 2013 4:22 AM

Aug 2011
I'm having trouble finding English subs for Attack no.1 (http://myanimelist.net/anime/1550/Attack_No.1)

MAL lists a fansub group for it, but it hasn't helped turn up any results. Any assistance would be stellar.

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Aug 21, 2013 6:06 AM

Oct 2009
Doaj said:
I'm having trouble finding English subs for Attack no.1 (http://myanimelist.net/anime/1550/Attack_No.1)

MAL lists a fansub group for it, but it hasn't helped turn up any results. Any assistance would be stellar.

The "sub group" that's listed here is actually a german encoding group that released 30 or so episodes of the german dubbed version.
Only 1 episode was ever subbed in english and that was by ARR, they're known for just releasing 1 episode of random series.

I recommend checking out anidb if you wanna find out information about subbs/dubbs.
Aug 21, 2013 3:59 PM

Aug 2011
Ralem said:
Doaj said:

The "sub group" that's listed here is actually a german encoding group that released 30 or so episodes of the german dubbed version.
Only 1 episode was ever subbed in english and that was by ARR, they're known for just releasing 1 episode of random series.

I recommend checking out anidb if you wanna find out information about subbs/dubbs.

Well, that's just a tragedy. Thanks, though.

Vengeance of everyone's grudge.

"I didn't add it to my list so I forgot I was watching that." - lpf
Oct 18, 2013 1:38 AM
Oct 2010
i'm trying to get links for Shounan Bakusozoku but my attempts are futile , anyone would like to help me out ?
Oct 18, 2013 4:08 AM

Feb 2010
Clipso said:
i'm trying to get links for Shounan Bakusozoku but my attempts are futile , anyone would like to help me out ?
I'm afraid that one hasn't even got the raws available...
Oct 18, 2013 6:58 AM

Oct 2009
Anakin1981 said:
Clipso said:
I'm afraid that one hasn't even got the raws available...

Actually, it is available with chinese hardsubs, you can find it on Nyaa (id: 296595).
Oct 25, 2013 1:37 PM

Jan 2010
I think I have some clean raws on my HDD (not sure if all 12). Got them from nicovideo if I remember correctly.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Oct 25, 2013 2:00 PM
Mar 2011
my dailymotion chanel

link on my pf page

Feb 27, 2014 8:01 AM

Mar 2012
is there any hope of Great Mazinger[ getting finished? :(
Jul 4, 2014 11:53 AM

Dec 2006
Eivind said:
searching for some raws:
ハニーハニーのすてきな冒険 (Honey Honey no Suteki na Bouken) [MAL, AniDB, ANN]

Do you think you might sub this if you found the Honey Honey raws? Looks like an interesting show.
Jul 9, 2014 2:33 PM
Jul 2014
I'd love to see Devilman, Kurenai Sanshiro and Demon of Kick Boxing properly subbed. All I can find of any of these shows are laughably bad subs. Obviously I'm dying to watch Tiger Mask and Tiger Mask Nisei but I feel like that won't happen in a million years.

Am I just bad at searching or is Tiger Mask just not available subbed? It's weird to me since it's SUCH a huge anime that would shape the medium and pop culture in japan for so long, even today!
Jul 9, 2014 11:19 PM
Sep 2011
TheBigVitus said:
I'd love to see Devilman, Kurenai Sanshiro and Demon of Kick Boxing properly subbed. All I can find of any of these shows are laughably bad subs. Obviously I'm dying to watch Tiger Mask and Tiger Mask Nisei but I feel like that won't happen in a million years.

Am I just bad at searching or is Tiger Mask just not available subbed? It's weird to me since it's SUCH a huge anime that would shape the medium and pop culture in japan for so long, even today!

Devilman is actually getting an official DVD release from Discotek later this year! They're also releasing Mazinger Z (the first part is already available) and released Cutie Honey a few months ago.

The first episode of Tiger Mask has been subbed (probably just HK bootleg subs), but nothing else. However, 8 chapters of the manga has been scanlated by Happyscans and Hokuto no Gun.
Jul 10, 2014 12:51 AM
Jul 2014
imatu said:
TheBigVitus said:

Devilman is actually getting an official DVD release from Discotek later this year! They're also releasing Mazinger Z (the first part is already available) and released Cutie Honey a few months ago.

The first episode of Tiger Mask has been subbed (probably just HK bootleg subs), but nothing else. However, 8 chapters of the manga has been scanlated by Happyscans and Hokuto no Gun.

Discotek only ships within north america, sadly. I've read the HnG manga, it was super cool but left me wanting more, though. too bad about there only being 8 chapters.
Dec 5, 2014 3:41 AM

Aug 2009
Sorry for asking, is there subs for tetsuwan atom 1960 for episodes 50-190?
Dec 13, 2014 5:27 AM

Apr 2008
nekomimibadik said:
Sorry for asking, is there subs for tetsuwan atom 1960 for episodes 50-190?
I honestly never saw any subbed version of it past the first episode. Good luck and share with us if you ever find anything. ;)

TheBigVitus said:
Discotek only ships within north america, sadly.
That does suck for the rest of us.
Jan 4, 2015 11:21 AM

Jan 2010
Hmm I see some screen caps for Kyuukyoku Choujin R being passed arround. Is this subbed or accessible anywhere? I've been trying to pull it from Nyaa for a couple of days, but there's no seeds.
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
Mar 11, 2015 5:14 PM
Dec 2014
Anyone know where I can find the movie Adieu Galaxy Express 999? That's the second movie. I can't seem to find it anywhere with decent quality. English subs if possible, but I can read other subs too, French, Spanish. I found one version but it was in a tiny box with really bad quality, like 240p. Thanks.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1302/Sayonara_Ginga_Tetsudou_999:_Andromeda_Shuuchakueki

I'm also looking for DNA Sight's 999.9 OVA.
Mar 11, 2015 11:28 PM

Jan 2010
You can find both on Bakabt in great quality.
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
Mar 13, 2015 3:04 AM

May 2008
Does anyone have a link for "Momotarou Densetsu"?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/11533/Momotarou_Densetsu

I believe ARR did a release of the first episode years ago, but I can't find it anywhere.
Jun 25, 2015 8:34 AM
Jun 2015
JunN7 said:
Anyone know where I can find the movie Adieu Galaxy Express 999? That's the second movie. I can't seem to find it anywhere with decent quality. English subs if possible, but I can read other subs too, French, Spanish. I found one version but it was in a tiny box with really bad quality, like 240p. Thanks.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1302/Sayonara_Ginga_Tetsudou_999:_Andromeda_Shuuchakueki

I'm also looking for DNA Sight's 999.9 OVA.

Its on Amazon...
Nov 15, 2015 3:29 AM
Nov 2015
Hi there, Im trying to find an English version of Entaku no Kishi Monogatari: Moero Arthur. I have the first 4 episodes on vhs but the tape is starting to show its age.

I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere and the episodes that were on YouTube have been taken down. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?
Nov 15, 2015 4:22 AM

Feb 2010
Jenksie said:
Hi there, Im trying to find an English version of Entaku no Kishi Monogatari: Moero Arthur. I have the first 4 episodes on vhs but the tape is starting to show its age.

I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere and the episodes that were on YouTube have been taken down. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Unfortunately and as far as I know there are only raws out there and some spanish translated episodes...
Nov 15, 2015 11:02 AM
Nov 2015
Anakin1981 said:
Jenksie said:

Unfortunately and as far as I know there are only raws out there and some spanish translated episodes...

Thanks. That's a shame. When I was young my dad could only find the first few for sale. He looked everywhere. I wonder if they even did all the episodes in English.
Nov 17, 2015 8:41 PM

Apr 2012
I think it's the best website to downloads the old animes is animebytes.
https://animebytes.tv/index.php

I found
- [Live-eviL]_Captain_Harlock_SSX_Completed .
- Ashita no joe 1 + 2 (sub)

And I found any think I need with high quality
Trust me this is the best site is to provide new and old ِAnimes
you will find any animes with high speed " they have only high Speed "
( Torrent Tracker )

But this is the problem ,
You must be shared by inviting:( ... They have more than 15 thousand members
And they have a sufficiency .

The solution ?
1- Sometimes make the site where registration is free
maybe in this Christmas :$ T-T

2- You should find someone who sends you an invitation

The rules on this website is very easy to make rashio and seeding

maybe they have a little bit difficult to rigster
But really it is worth the fight to Register on this site

I have invite but I want people to be serious in the registry of the site
if you want send me a massege .

Again you will find any old anime with high quality :)
Nov 17, 2015 10:15 PM

Jan 2010
You can also join by filling out their questionnaire. They don't have everything, but they do have some of the stuff that Bakabt deletes because it's licensed in US.
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
Nov 18, 2015 12:22 AM

Apr 2012
I dont know a lot about US in the downloads

But I have a brother study in Amrica
He told me he cant download something from torrent

he only can use Anime Shows on Netflix or online :O
:/
Nov 20, 2015 5:37 AM
Jun 2015
Im looking for Outlander with the original english dub that was included on the VHS release. Anyone seen it?
Aug 19, 2016 4:26 AM

Jan 2016
I'm searching for a subbed or dubbed (doesn't matter at this point version of Ryuusieki Gakusaver. Can anyone help me out? I've been looking for awhile

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3735/Ryuuseiki_Gakusaver?q=ryuus
Aug 19, 2016 5:04 AM

Jan 2009
ruckes said:
I'm searching for a subbed or dubbed (doesn't matter at this point version of Ryuusieki Gakusaver. Can anyone help me out? I've been looking for awhile

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3735/Ryuuseiki_Gakusaver?q=ryuus

You can find this on BakaBT.

You don't need to sign up to download, but just be sure that whatever client/version you're using is on the whitelist.
https://bakabt.me/whitelist.php

I hope that helped.
HalfsleeperAug 19, 2016 5:08 AM
Aug 19, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2016
@Halfsleeper I tried this one but it's raw. I appreciate you getting back to me
Aug 19, 2016 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
ruckes said:

It's not RAW. It's probably to do with the player you're using not showing the external soft subs is my guess.
Aug 19, 2016 2:55 PM

Jan 2016
Halfsleeper said:
ruckes said:

It's not RAW. It's probably to do with the player you're using not showing the external soft subs is my guess.

Oh ok. Should I try finding a different player?

UPDATE: So I went back and checked the file again. The subtitles were downloaded separate from the video. I just had to add them to the video. So again, thanks so much. This makes me very happy :D
ruckesAug 19, 2016 9:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Ongoing Old School Anime Fansubs ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RobdeFR - Jan 26, 2010

2253 by JohnnyChuck »»
Apr 21, 8:08 AM

» A Thread for talking about Akira Toriyama

MrYuVideo - Mar 10

1 by RobdeFR »»
Apr 18, 8:46 AM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 5, 5:14 PM

» Chronological Order of Some Well Known Anime

Anakin1981 - Sep 15, 2011

40 by Anakin1981 »»
Jan 29, 11:55 PM

» The oldest anime you've watched. ( 1 2 3 )

Vulfreyde - Mar 28, 2012

134 by AverageRiceFan »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.