Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 30, 2017 9:48 AM
Aug 2017
Hi, i was just Reading some of your comments and i saw that someone was looking for Kosoku Denji Albegas (Lightspeed Electroid Albegas).
i have the raws for all 45 episodes of the series that its about 13GB total the quality its pretty decent considering how hard its this to find, i need some subs to really enjoy the series again but it has been imposible to find for me, i have this series in my google drive and i can upload it to someone who can make or know someone who is willing to make subs for it.
also if you guys can help me find subs for tekkaman blade and urusei yatsura BDRIPs i´ll be thankfull for that too.
Sep 5, 2017 5:49 AM

Jan 2010
@WarPirobo
Urusei Yatsura subs: https://nyaa.si/view/778609
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Sep 5, 2017 1:07 PM
Aug 2017
thx!!!
Sep 6, 2017 5:56 PM
Nov 2008
another way to watch Albegas is by learning Italian
Dec 5, 2017 4:42 PM

Nov 2014
Anyone know where I can find the last 42 episodes of Goliion, that damn Voltron channel on youtube tricked me into thinking they had the whole series available when the most of the playlist was actually private, and I can't find the other episodes anywhere else.
Feb 14, 2018 1:56 PM

Apr 2014
Bubcus993 said:
Anyone know where I can find the last 42 episodes of Goliion, that damn Voltron channel on youtube tricked me into thinking they had the whole series available when the most of the playlist was actually private, and I can't find the other episodes anywhere else.

are you still looking for it? it's available on most of the major streaming sites that you could dl from, saw it floating on 9anime
Feb 14, 2018 7:23 PM

Dec 2009
Ambassador Magma & Barom One in jap dub are needed for subbing.
inactiveXFeb 14, 2018 8:25 PM
Please join & support russian oldschool distributors: http://oldanime.forumer.com/index.php
Feb 15, 2018 4:34 PM

Nov 2014
RedPlaty said:
Bubcus993 said:

are you still looking for it? it's available on most of the major streaming sites that you could dl from, saw it floating on 9anime

Thank you so much!, I'd pretty given up hope on finding it online was just going to try and track down the rare and expensive dvds, you just saved me a ton of money and time.

Weird that its under the Voltron name on that site though, guess that's why I couldn't find it before.
Apr 15, 2019 7:48 AM
Mar 2015
Does anyone here know how I could watch all of Sennin Buraku? I've found episodes 4 and 5 but that's it
Aug 9, 2019 7:37 AM

Apr 2014
MrSnowball said:
Does anyone here know how I could watch all of Sennin Buraku? I've found episodes 4 and 5 but that's it

its all on nyaa and anonymoose has the entire series. i have it too so lmk if you still want it
Aug 9, 2019 7:45 AM
Mar 2015
RedPlaty said:
MrSnowball said:

its all on nyaa and anonymoose has the entire series. i have it too so lmk if you still want it

Sweet that’s really helpful thank you! I will get it on there. I’m so glad someone finally replied :D
Jan 11, 2020 1:44 AM

Jan 2018
Hi, I'm searching the movie Yami no Teio: Kyuuketsuki Dracula (Dracula: Sovereign of the Damned) with english subtitles and japanese dub, because the english dub is awful. Thanks in advance to whoever will find it.
Mar 6, 2020 9:06 PM

Aug 2014
hello, does anyone know where i can find a raw, high quality version of the movie Patalliro Stardust Keikaku ? i have access to the subs, but i cannot seem to find a raw file anywhere. the nyaa torrent has no seeders :(
Mar 16, 2020 4:56 AM
Nov 2018
Hi guys, so I was interested to watch this show that I found in the internet and it happened to be the show Versailles no Bara ( The rose of versailles). I would like to know where I could watch this masterpiece?
Mar 16, 2020 6:18 AM

Feb 2010
toshikikai2 said:
Hi guys, so I was interested to watch this show that I found in the internet and it happened to be the show Versailles no Bara ( The rose of versailles). I would like to know where I could watch this masterpiece?

A quick search on Nyaa will be enough.
Mar 21, 2020 3:10 PM

Oct 2017
Anakin1981 said:
toshikikai2 said:
Hi guys, so I was interested to watch this show that I found on the internet and it happened to be the show Versailles no Bara ( The Rose of Versailles). I would like to know where I could watch this masterpiece?

A quick search on Nyaa will be enough.

Nyaa does have high-quality rips of the show subbed but if your not the torrenting type you can always buy the rightstuf DVDs even if they are out of print. I found my copy of the series on eBay from an Aussie for 60 bucks.
Apr 20, 2020 1:00 AM

Jun 2016
does someone have maho shojo lalabel? the ones on nyaa dont have seeders
Aug 5, 2020 11:35 PM

Aug 2010
I'm having trouble finding Tom Sawyer no Bouken (Jap. version) on the internet. Does anyone know where to find it? It would be a great help.
Apr 14, 2022 6:55 AM

Mar 2022
Resources on The Kabocha Wine

I only managed to find 7 eps out of all 95! I'm wondering if there is another site/resource where I could obtain/watch the rest?

~ Thanks in advance

春雨や ものがたりゆく 蓑と傘
Apr 27, 2023 1:47 PM

Jan 2017
This is a case of bad timing; me not knowing what was going out of print (and being largely unprepared for Retrocrush's catalog downsizing, eep), but does anyone know how I'd go about getting ahold of X-Bomber with the original Japanese audio? I'd settle for Star Fleet if I didn't have my Reasons to want to watch it with the original audio.

zenviolet said:

I only managed to find 7 eps out of all 95! I'm wondering if there is another site/resource where I could obtain/watch the rest?

Not sure if you're still active here or still looking for this at all, but Flapples is currently subtitling it. They're at 30 episodes at the moment.
My pronoun is he, because I'll never be him.
Apr 27, 2023 11:11 PM

Mar 2022
trulywaath said:
This is a case of bad timing; me not knowing what was going out of print (and being largely unprepared for Retrocrush's catalog downsizing, eep), but does anyone know how I'd go about getting ahold of X-Bomber with the original Japanese audio? I'd settle for Star Fleet if I didn't have my Reasons to want to watch it with the original audio.

zenviolet said:

Not sure if you're still active here or still looking for this at all, but Flapples is currently subtitling it. They're at 30 episodes at the moment.

oh thats great to hear! Do you happen to have the link??

春雨や ものがたりゆく 蓑と傘
Apr 28, 2023 2:23 PM

Jan 2017
zenviolet said:
trulywaath said:

Should come up on nyaa, but here's a link anyway.
My pronoun is he, because I'll never be him.
Apr 28, 2023 4:42 PM

Mar 2022
trulywaath said:
zenviolet said:

Should come up on nyaa, but here's a link anyway.

thnks a bunch (>▽<)

春雨や ものがたりゆく 蓑と傘
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Ongoing Old School Anime Fansubs ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RobdeFR - Jan 26, 2010

2253 by JohnnyChuck »»
Apr 21, 8:08 AM

» A Thread for talking about Akira Toriyama

MrYuVideo - Mar 10

1 by RobdeFR »»
Apr 18, 8:46 AM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 5, 5:14 PM

» Chronological Order of Some Well Known Anime

Anakin1981 - Sep 15, 2011

40 by Anakin1981 »»
Jan 29, 11:55 PM

» The oldest anime you've watched. ( 1 2 3 )

Vulfreyde - Mar 28, 2012

134 by AverageRiceFan »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.