Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Oct 15, 2012 10:07 AM

Mar 2011
An emotional episode, wish I had a graduation like that.
Nov 2, 2012 9:26 PM

May 2012
That song for Azusa made me cry so hard. I hate that feeling.
Nov 19, 2012 11:44 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Totally entranced, throughout the ending episode. It's sad, but also optimistic. Great finale! *claps! Enjoyed K-On much!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Dec 28, 2012 2:51 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode. Listening to that song for Azusa and reading the lyrics (subs) made me want this show to never end. I honestly didn't think i would laugh near as much as i did when i began watching it but Yui's sense of humor is right up my alley haha.

I almost felt like i was becoming a part of the crew the more i watched this show. Now that its over all i want to do is listen to HTT over and over again!

9/10. K-On forever
"Ally to good, nightmare for you."
Mar 6, 2013 6:17 AM

Jul 2012
Damn I feel sad now.
Apr 1, 2013 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
I. BALLED. MY. EYES. OUT.
It was so beautiful, it ended so great.
So cute.
The closure of the episode was amazing.
The song gave me shivers and I sobbed.
The love between the girls is blinding(cheesy but true)
I've never seen such amazing friendship between 5 girls.
I love K-On<3
So drama free!
Apr 24, 2013 1:01 AM

Jan 2012
Can't believe this is the end. K-On's over D:
I feel so sad cuz Azusa-nyan cried and i was crying with her.
The song for Azusa was great.. very epic ending :C
May 1, 2013 10:13 AM

Aug 2008
Oh god. The creepy laugh Ritsu was doin' as they backed away from Sawa~chan. Hilarious.

The song to Azusa was cute as hell. I almost cried when she did. Even though it's taken me ages to complete this anime, I feel a little sad that it's done with now.

College season anyone?
Jun 18, 2013 3:53 AM

Jun 2012
The feels T^T
I soo cried at the ending D:
I just love Azu-nyan and I know what it feels like when your senpais leave you behind D: even thought it's not their fault. T^T
Jun 20, 2013 5:37 AM
Mar 2013
This song... ;_; I love it! Only 2 eps to complete it, what's a pity :(
Jun 20, 2013 8:19 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Anyone else cry like a baby during the song that everyone played for Azusa? I thought it was interesting that Azusa said the same exact thing that Yui said in episode 2 of the first season. When she said "You guys aren't very good at all!".
I also cried like a baby when Sawako saw the chalkboard, teared up and said "Now how am I supposed to erase that?". I was wondering when she was going to cry lol.
I give K-ON!! an overall 8/10, I also need to go find those 2 albums of HTT,
Damnit why did it have to end? Oh well, at least I still have 2 extra episodes, an OVA AND a movie yey.

Aug 5, 2013 1:45 PM

Dec 2012
Argh, I was misled by the 26 episode count and thought I still had more time to the finale! This was bittersweet, it was sad but didn't try to force any drama and built up to the eventual parting between Azusa and the others. At the same though, it was also heartwarming both when they left the message on the board for Sawa and the song the girls played for Azusa.

I'll be sure to watch the remaining episodes but as of right now I'll give this an 8/10. It took me months to finally finish but it was well worth it, I really feel like I grew with the series.
Aug 31, 2013 7:47 AM

May 2011
A cute ending, I teared up. :)
Sep 22, 2013 1:07 PM
Oct 2012
Beautiful :')
Oct 12, 2013 8:29 PM

Aug 2011
I tried to hold on the entire episode. I tried... But... But when the girls played for Azu-nyan... I couldn't hold it anymore... I cried while listening to the song 'cause I barely could see with all those tears in my eyes... Damn.
Why it had to end? T___T
This is just a reminder that it's the same thing in my life. Wish I had continued to watch the show 3 years ago...
Dec 10, 2013 5:47 AM
Oct 2013
It's was so beautiful. I could barely contain my tears.
Feb 7, 2014 10:50 AM
Jan 2013
good episode for the ending. It's good they played a song since there wasn't much of it (besides the festival episode).

Wonder if the next ones will make a good follow-up.
Apr 18, 2014 3:52 AM

Mar 2014
Mixed feelings :']
I will surely miss k-on.. (until now)
Video Games (Playstation), Anime, Music, etc

Lost My Memory!
Sep 27, 2014 3:50 AM
Jul 2018
*Try not to cry*
The song starts playing, eeeeh who am i kidding D;
My eyes still teary, lol. :(
Good ep. Sad to see the series coming to an end.
Oct 9, 2014 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Both this episode and last episode made me tear up... just wonderful...
This has seriously become one of my favorite anime :')

Also, their song in this episode was one of their absolute best :D I loved it!
Nov 12, 2014 1:32 PM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Great episode. It was really sad when Azusa finally showed her emotions - especially that I had the same feelings about me finishing K-On. In the end that was really good show with memorable characters and lots of funny scenes. Suprisingly I enjoyed this show A LOT. Hope special episodes are really good because I'm going to miss K-On :<
Dec 8, 2014 5:56 PM

Jun 2014
Shouldn't Nodaka be facing the audience when making that speech?

Dec 16, 2014 5:23 AM

Sep 2013
daaamn, right in the feels T__T
Jan 21, 2015 3:49 PM

Nov 2011
2 eps to go.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 23, 2015 8:24 PM

Apr 2014
so many tears were shed in this episode and what they did for azusa at the end was the cutest thing ever
Apr 12, 2015 1:01 AM
Nov 2014
Very emotional episode, that song about graduation near the end was sweet. But they should have put Fluffy Time in the credits instead of the ED song. Would have been perfect but I'm glad this journey is over, it was a bore to watch.
VirginAmirulAug 22, 2015 10:30 AM
May 23, 2015 10:53 AM
Mar 2014
What an ending!

I didn't know that this was really it when I first watched K-ON!'s second season, but I suppose I might have even enjoyed the series more the second time, now knowing that this is essentially the last thing we'll ever get to see from the light music club (time-wise). The way they managed to wrap everything up without making the whole episode feel overly dramatic was just great, it perfectly captured this natural inevitable feeling that you get when a certain period of your life ends - you're sad for all the things that you'll have to leave behind, but you also know that it is part of what brings us ahead in life.

It was very heart-warming how they made this present for Sawako, and the amount of emotion and relate-ability in 'Tenshi ni Fureta yo!' was outright stunning. I literally had goosebumps on my body while reading the subtitles of the song. Azusa's reaction didn't really help to make it feel less sad, but rarely have I ever thought that there was a better reason to shed some tears - we've seen their relationship evolve right from the start, when Azusa had still been sceptical as to whether or not joining the light music club had been a good idea. And now we're here, at this epic finale, by the time of which they've come a long way and went through a lot together.

Oh well, what more can I say? I've enjoyed it more than once now, and even a year after seeing it for the first time, I can still see how and why this series has easily become my all-time favourite.
Aug 22, 2015 11:38 PM

May 2014
What a sweet song at the end there, got me all teared up with Azunyan. 3 more episodes and movie to go, but I don't want it to end ;_;
Sep 16, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2014
Would have been a lot more emotional as a final episode if anything had actually happened in the show. Better final episode than Lucky Star, at any rate.

2/5
Sep 18, 2015 4:50 PM

Sep 2013
Perfection :'(
I always cry whenever I see this episode.
The FEELS :'(
Sep 20, 2015 5:10 PM
May 2014
God ican really relate to this ending, especially with azusa, I failed a year and all my really good friends are in a year higher and if they don't fail I'll have to finish the last year of school without them. Loved the ending because it was so relatable for me :)
Nov 29, 2015 3:39 AM

Nov 2007
How did they turn a high school comedy to a coming of age story? Season 1 was okay but this season got me hard in the later episodes. I was so against watching it thinking I could bear to watch 2 cour of what I saw in the first season but this turned out to be an amazing experience for me.

Good job, KyoAni! Who said you cannot make sequel that betters the prequels! There are After Story, Disappearance, Love Story and now this!

I never thought I would feel so attached to the five girls in the story. I will miss it when I am done watching the specials and the concluding movie.

9/10.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 26, 2015 2:06 PM

May 2015
I did not expect such an emotional finale from K-On.
Feb 12, 2016 8:27 AM

Mar 2015
I hated and loved this anime at the same time. Hated for being a start of a new moe era for KyoAni, loved for moments like these. Pretty relaxing anime, but hardly a masterpiece some try to call it.
Feb 25, 2016 6:03 PM

Jan 2015
I actually started crying at the end of this.

An hour after finishing this, I'm still trying my best not to cry. :(

But, all anime has to come to an end at some point.
Jul 2, 2016 11:46 PM

Jul 2012
Um, I'm just gonna write my final series comment here instead of episode 26 discussion since both ep 25 and 26 were filler-ish.

I did not expect to like this Anime at all. I mean, it's just cute girls doing cute things and there was barely any musical aspect presented other than "we'll procrastinate and ace the performance at the school fes". Plus, no cute boys.

But damn, I really loved this series. Super likeable characters, relaxing atmosphere, good music, good comedy... It felt like I went back to high school and hung out with my close female friends. It's a breath of fresh air, despite being kinda nothing special.

While I hella enjoyed it, I still don't think it was good enough to give beyond a 7/10. There's too much wasted potential and wasted scenes in it, I felt. Like a lot of episodes were "extra" and not really necessary. People compare this series to Free! a lot and I think what Free! (Eternal Summer not the prequel) did better was that each episode in the one cour felt like it was necessary and pushed the characters further. In K-ON, I felt like some of the episodes didn't need to be there and some characters could grow more. I mean, it's very relaxing but I wanted to see more from it.

Regardless, still a strong series. I'm looking forward to the critically acclaimed movie!
Dec 25, 2016 11:45 AM

Mar 2013
So emotional and touching! It definitely made me shed a few tears here and there.
Well, what can I say? I love K-On! since the very first episode in the first season. As a fan of cute girls doing cute things, this second season was everything I wanted it to be. Emotional, funny, relaxing and with nice music! I'm really really glad I decided to pick up this series, long ago. Its lovable characters will probably remain forever in my memory. Good series. Very good series. Hella enjoyable.
Jan 15, 2017 1:52 PM

Aug 2014
How did a show that I found OK for the first season (with a steadily increasing in goodness for the second) turn into a heartwarming coming of age story. Fuck I didn't tear up at my own high school leaving ceremony yet at multiple times in this episode alone I nearly cried
Get your shit straight Brenda
Feb 6, 2017 9:53 AM

Sep 2015
You know this episode was a little disappointing at first. The manufactured graduation related crises really didn't do it for me. Felt like a waste of time. Particularly weak and tone deaf (pardon the pun) was the whole sequence of the ceremony itself. Though everyone being worried Yui will screw up did allow them to just not construct much in the way of the ceremony itself. As expected though it really pulled things together in the last club room scene. I was practically bawling myself when Azu-nyan begged them to stay. I really enjoyed the new song. I like how as Azu-nyan points out it's not even particularly good. But you can feel a lot of warmth from it. This episode did give me a lot of feels, all stemming from how like the cast I don't want it to end. But it was also a little amusing, with the FINAL EPISODE and THE END everywhere. When I know there's two more bonus episodes, an OVA and a movie. Not that I'm complaining.
Jun 1, 2017 2:40 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Barnald said:
Great episode. It was really sad when Azusa finally showed her emotions - especially that I had the same feelings about me finishing K-On. In the end that was really good show with memorable characters and lots of funny scenes. Suprisingly I enjoyed this show A LOT. Hope special episodes are really good because I'm going to miss K-On :<

Funny that after rewatching it almost 3 years later, I could write the exact same post. Talk about consistency.
Jun 11, 2017 2:44 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
bpc908 said:
Manly tears were shed this day

My eyes!!! T_T

These last episode have broken me, and they are not even trying too much at it, by keeping it simple, they deliver when you least expect it, with subtle scenes.

If I didnt know there was ep25-27, I would have been so mad... it was great, but you just cant end it here!!
Still KyoAny treated it like it was the end of something, and it surely was, the graduation of the girls, it felt very special this episode.

Kyoto Animation, thank you.
Jul 16, 2017 3:41 PM

Nov 2016
Another tearjerker episode with a nice song. This was pretty much the final episode I guess, and the remaining ones are most likely just filler.

As much as I loved this final I have to say I liked episode 20 a bit more, nevertheless this one was amazing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 13, 2017 3:40 PM

Jul 2010
Awwww, when Azusa said "please don't graduate," I couldn't take it anymore... started crying. Too much for me, especially since she's usually so tacit about her feelings -- we mostly see them through imagery rather than dialogue.
Oct 6, 2017 12:22 AM

Jun 2017
When such a happy anime starts winding down, it's surprisingly bittersweet. Just another piece of what makes this such a good anime. It makes me wish that my time in high school was as friendly, happy, and meaningful. When I graduated, I couldn't wait to not see those people again... this makes me borderline jealous, haha.

Good episode as always, great anime. Among the best ever. Anyone who enjoys slice of life even a little, and skipped this for some unfathomable reason, is making a big mistake. One of the more worthwhile SOL's out there, a true feel-good anime.
Jan 27, 2018 11:21 AM

Oct 2014

It's not goodbye, but "see you later".

A beautiful ending, I was in tears the whole time.
Mar 6, 2018 2:25 AM

Jul 2014
please don't graduate please don't graduate please don't graduate
Apr 6, 2018 9:52 AM

Mar 2017
can't stop myself from crying.

Even I myself, I don't want them to graduate too T_T
goodbye "After School Tea Time"

I really want to see though what happened to them
did Azusa managed to find new members?
or
are the senior students doing well in their university??

I wanna know T_T

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

May 20, 2018 10:16 AM

Jan 2018
Wow that was beautiful!
Sep 4, 2018 11:29 AM

Jun 2015
I didn't feel this emotional about my own graduation(s).

I wish I left myself more souvenirs from my high school days.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 9, 2018 11:29 AM

May 2018
Rewatched the complete show (which was like 50% responsible for me to start playing guitar and getting a Fender Mustang, the same as Azusa's) again with a 5 year gap in between and I got to say that K-On! is the best series out there about literally nothing. No competition there. And I can't decide which "finale" I liked more, ep 20 or ep 24 (even when the show aired for another 2-3 episodes afterwards, those are just extras)

You know what's funny though?
Season 1 wraps up 2 years of school in 13 episodes while the second season has about double the amount of episodes to wrap up just one year. And even then the second season seems to move much faster forward because of all the, sometimes subtle, sometimes direct, signs that everything is coming to an end very soon, starting at episode 1.
Makes you feel somewhat melancholic, but that might just be me...
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Feka - Jun 15, 2010

152 by JohnZ_GGs »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kowal - Jun 1, 2010

171 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Yesterday, 12:55 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Feka - May 25, 2010

148 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 22, 2:34 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Feka - May 18, 2010

196 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 19, 12:11 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kowal - May 11, 2010

163 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 18, 3:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.