Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2010 11:47 PM

Mar 2010
Any news on when they'll start releasing it raw?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 12, 2010 12:05 AM

Feb 2010
its a spin-off of code geass right?
Sep 12, 2010 12:13 AM

Mar 2010
checkdafool said:

Some say it is, some disagree. Some also say that a third season couldn't be possible. Either case, I don't really care how they're going to make it, I'll still watch it. ^_^
Oct 27, 2010 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
checkdafool said:

It's either a spin-off or a story with the same timeline as the original series. I just don't see how they could make a true sequel to the original story with Lulu dead. And if they bring him back to life, a lot of fans would be disappointed. Although I personally would like to see him, there really would be no story since supposedly the wold is peaceful now. There wouldn't be any action to speak of, it would not be as fun as the original.

However I think that eventually in the future there will be an addition to the original story, perhaps a remake with new material. My money is on that, hopefully they'll do it before I loose interest in amine.
Oct 29, 2010 2:19 PM
Sep 2009
There is posibility that Lelouch taked immortality from C.C. before last action, and now C.C. is normal human again, and Lelouch is immortal. About story, is still Cornelia and Shneitzel alive.

P.S. I stll don't understand why is Cornelias Knight alive, if he died when the firs Fleya was fired, he was saving Lelouch, when he was under Geass effect thinking Lulu was Cornelia in person.
Nov 6, 2010 4:42 PM

Aug 2010
I highly doubt they are gonna make Lelouch alive. The way he died was so heroic, to have him alive would completely take away from the amazing ending. I think the directors know better than to mess with the perfect character of Lelouch. Its probably just gonna be set in the same universe as Code Geass w/ just a different story.
Nov 6, 2010 7:03 PM

Feb 2009
Well, considering that Lelouch has not shown up in the manga, then I doubt he will. Besides, the ending of R2 was perfect, no point messing with that.

C.C is a main character in this series. This takes place before the original series.
Nov 14, 2010 10:37 AM
Sep 2010
Lelouch is still alive, if you look carefully in the last episode of R2 you can see the person driving the cart is Lelouch. Lelouch fulfilled C.C.'s wish which was to be loved so he received the code. Either that or Lelouch's maid was the one who was killed (remember how she imitated Lelouch at school?)
Nov 14, 2010 12:31 PM

Feb 2009
iMangaX said:
Lelouch is still alive, if you look carefully in the last episode of R2 you can see the person driving the cart is Lelouch. Lelouch fulfilled C.C.'s wish which was to be loved so he received the code. Either that or Lelouch's maid was the one who was killed (remember how she imitated Lelouch at school?)

That is merely theory. There is no way to confirm the driver was Lelouch. Not to mention that the director of R2 confirmed he was dead.
Nov 14, 2010 1:10 PM

Feb 2009
iMangaX said:
http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelouch-dead-or-not/
very informative...

Either way, it is all THEORY. The ending of R2 would be ruined if Lelouch was alive.
Nov 14, 2010 8:49 PM
Sep 2010
Here are some more facts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100603214743AAubvII

Even if Sunrise says he's dead it doesn't mean he is...
The author of "The Giver" meant to have the two boys live at the end but it almost everyone interpreted that they died so she had to make a sequel to prove her point...

I would be fine if Lelouch died but I don't think the 3rd season (if this is truly the 3rd season) would be that good without him as the main character (although I would be surprised if they could make a good 3rd season with him as the main character seeing how the world now has peace).

Also, if the facts I have shown were right Lelouch DID die but gained immortality afterwards... The ending of R2 wouldn't be ruined at all seeing how everyone thinks he is dead in the ending...
Nov 14, 2010 8:51 PM

Feb 2009
*Sigh* Those aren't facts, those are theories, again.

Either way, Lelouch will not be the main character. This is before the Zero Requim ever began and it has a totally different main cast, except for C.C. You can read the manga it is based off of for evidence.
Nov 14, 2010 9:15 PM
Sep 2010
Well if Lelouch isn't the main character I don't see any point in arguing further...

On an unrelated topic... is Lelouch a Masochist? O.o He admits to things but doesn't really clarify...
"Did you kill Euphy?"
"Yes"
He didn't mean to kill Euphy so why not clarify? Not just this one time it happens throughout both seasons...

Also, could you suggest some anime for me? (I liked Code Geass, Clannad, Angel Beats!, and basically any other action with a bit of romance or a romance with a bit of action...)

EDIT: Ever since Code Geass I've wanted something a little actiony but not pure action, it has to have something like romance, comedy, ecchi, or the pure awesomeness that Code Geass had O.o
iMangaXNov 14, 2010 9:18 PM
Nov 15, 2010 3:58 PM

Aug 2010
iMangaX said:
Well if Lelouch isn't the main character I don't see any point in arguing further...

On an unrelated topic... is Lelouch a Masochist? O.o He admits to things but doesn't really clarify...
"Did you kill Euphy?"
"Yes"
He didn't mean to kill Euphy so why not clarify? Not just this one time it happens throughout both seasons...

Also, could you suggest some anime for me? (I liked Code Geass, Clannad, Angel Beats!, and basically any other action with a bit of romance or a romance with a bit of action...)

EDIT: Ever since Code Geass I've wanted something a little actiony but not pure action, it has to have something like romance, comedy, ecchi, or the pure awesomeness that Code Geass had O.o

I'll tell you now i have yet to find an anime that is on the same level as Code Geass.
Nov 26, 2010 10:34 AM

Nov 2010
hmm..I don't think they will ruin the ending of R2 but still ..
I'm kinda sad when Lulu die but the ending is ok..

anyway I hope this new series will not ruin the previous one..
Nov 30, 2010 12:24 PM

Jun 2009
Kipcha said:

This takes place before the original series.

Kipcha said:

This is before the Zero Requim ever began

Actually... no.
The first season of Code Geass takes place in the year 2010.
I presume the 2nd season is in 2011, since the events occur a year later supposedly.
This new series takes place in the year 2017... do the math...
Syaoran_CloneNov 30, 2010 12:29 PM
Dec 1, 2010 12:29 PM

Sep 2010
well, actually i hate to remember that Lelouch is already dead ...
but as an ending,, i think that was great enough ...
considering on how C.C said those words in the last scene

btw,, has sunrise confirmed something for this so-called Code GEASS season 3 ??
Dec 5, 2010 12:08 PM

Mar 2010
sisore said:
well, actually i hate to remember that Lelouch is already dead ...
but as an ending,, i think that was great enough ...
considering on how C.C said those words in the last scene

btw,, has sunrise confirmed something for this so-called Code GEASS season 3 ??

nope unfortunately, but theres a manga that is a prequel to Code Geass

http://myanimelist.net/manga/17311/Code_Geass:_Shikkoku_no_Renya

and thats all... so far no news about a sequel...
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Dec 10, 2010 5:13 AM
Apr 2010
Regardless of who the main character is, I will be waiting to watch it.
Dec 12, 2010 5:56 PM

Aug 2010
doomface said:
Regardless of who the main character is, I will be waiting to watch it.

agreed.
and anyone who thinks lelouch is still alive. Obviously hasnt watched Kiseki no Birthday Picture Drama.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8728/Code_Geass:_Hangyaku_no_Lelouch_-_Kiseki_no_Birthday_Picture_Drama
Dec 16, 2010 9:43 PM

Aug 2010
I don't really understand how you can watch it without Lelouch. The reason why it was so good was because of his character. It's not the same :(

Hopefully he does come back. It was just so interesting with him in it. I don't care if it messes up the ending of R2. This should have lasted longer lol. Great anime.

Jan 13, 2011 9:19 PM

Aug 2009
well it says that this takes place during 2017, which would be the same time as season 1 took place right? So maybe Lelouch will be in it, but as a side character instead of the main character. If the main characters are 11s maybe they are some of Zero's followers or are going to become his followers at some point during the show? Sounds cool to me :) I think it would be interesting to see the events taking place in season 1 from an 'outsider' point of view, and if they do that I will be VERY excited.
Jan 17, 2011 1:48 AM

Jan 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdb674lLlFk&feature=related
Regardless if this is fake or not it's still clever
Jan 17, 2011 4:50 PM

Nov 2010
Lelouch is dead and this whole season three from R2 is just plain stupid.

I hope that it is either Nightmare of Nunnally, Suzaku of Counterattack, or Shikkoku no Renya that will be much better.
I AM THE GREAT PRUSSIA AND I AM AWESOME!!!!

Jan 18, 2011 12:34 AM

May 2010
After reading all the comment, I think my general thought is that I'll be watching it whatever happens. Sure, it will be weird not to have Lelouch in it but they can make new and interesting characters I'm sure :) I'm just quite interested to see what they will come up with.
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Jan 18, 2011 12:36 PM
Jan 2011
Some people say that Lelouch is dead at the end of the second season, but people don't completely agree. I guess it's all a mystery, but I can't wait to watch the next season~
Jan 20, 2011 6:14 AM

Oct 2008
even though Lelouch is dead or not, he won't be the main character this time.
Well, may be a lie, just like Kuroshitsuji II, but, well, we will have new characters XP
Jan 21, 2011 6:07 AM

Jun 2008
Lelou is dead, guys...if everyone loves Lelou so much why dont you go watch the code geass Kiseki no Birthday Picture Drama? it is clearly said there that Lelou is DEAD. His spirit even appears!

im not sure if i like the idea of a sequel, because it doesn't make much sense...id rater think of it as an alternative story like the gundam franchise. If they bring Lelou back from the dead ill remove him from my fav list. I love him, adore him, but his end and his last plan it was the thing that really made him epic. Reviving him would not make any sense.
But i do hope that C.C returns XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 25, 2011 8:21 AM

Feb 2010
Why would they do that?..............

[punches wall until blood drawn from knuckles]

That is all
Jan 27, 2011 2:23 AM

Jul 2009
What is this I don't even~

They just want to make more money out of the Code Geass title.
So what kind of plot will they give us?
Suzaku meets Chuck Norris and fight on a small island using only roundhouse kicks?
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Jan 27, 2011 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Screw Lelouch, I want Kallen.
Jan 28, 2011 9:23 AM

Jul 2010
I was a big fan of Code Geass, but I won't watch it.
New characters looks not good and I want Lulu!
Jan 29, 2011 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
DeuceB said:
Screw Lelouch, I want Kallen.

Well I love them both, but I agree, Kallen would be a draw for me too. She didn't get nearly enough screen time in either season. One of the reasons why I eventually lowered my rating of the show to a 9 (still pretty high obviously haha)

I guess the picture/ sound dramas somewhat made up for it, but meh...
Feb 1, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2008
I really do want to see Kallen again....

As for the anime, I'll give it a try, because it looks interesting. Just because the characters aren't back doesn't mean it will be bad. The new characters could be just as awesome, but if people don't go with an open mind and hating on the characters....well of course their not going to enjoy it. I look forward to this spinoff/sequel or whatever it is.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Feb 1, 2011 2:00 PM

Sep 2010
I'm kinda hoping this will be a full TV series with 25 episodes so that way we can get some character development. It would be a nice plus if they brought back some of the old cast for cameos or short supporting roles like Kallen, CC, Lelouch, Rolo, Gino, Anya,etc...
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 1, 2011 8:45 PM

Mar 2010
^

No I don't think its a good idea of them to make this a whole 25 episode series, as you should know... this OVA sets several years before the actual event of Lelouch of the Rebellion... thus old cast characters making cameos would indeed be a bit weird... and this is an event telling us what happened to the Eleven platoon who went to Britannia I guess?? in order to rescue a friendly corps that is what it says... well there might be cameos... but a whole 25 episodes is a no no... well that's it for my own opinion Roloko :) dunno about the rest... but a few episodes of OVA would be nice... (^_^)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Feb 4, 2011 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
Kipcha said:
iMangaX said:
http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelouch-dead-or-not/
very informative...

Either way, it is all THEORY. The ending of R2 would be ruined if Lelouch was alive.

Your right but because many people want a 3d season i guess thats the reason they made the gaiden series. but i would like to have lelouch back in another smashing season.
Feb 5, 2011 7:49 AM

Dec 2010
Guys, Heres my own theory:

The guy that drives the cart was Lelouch, He has gotten immortal from the moment he killed his father, But He Does NOT know that, He thought that he will die together with all the hatred that gathered to him, But Lelouch Survived Thanks to the Geass.

I think they will perhaps make Lelouch a supporting character, or so, but his identity will be masked until the middle of the season and then they showed those flashbacks of how he survived, and how people around him suprised or so

All Above are my theories, I do think in positive ways sometimes, Lelouch is too bad-ass To jus die like that >.<
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Feb 5, 2011 7:55 AM

Dec 2010
GUYS!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM&feature=related

OMFG, ITS REAL!!

According to what the commenter says, It was a director cut that was only released on the DVD, WELL GUYS, DON'T BE TOO DEPRESS! WE WILL SEE LELOUCH BACK IN ACTION IN NO TIME xD
EPIC WIN XDDD
Feb 5, 2011 10:23 AM

Jul 2010
can't wait for it!
Feb 5, 2011 10:39 AM

Jul 2010
ragemon65 said:
GUYS!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!

OMFG, ITS REAL!!

According to what the commenter says, It was a director cut that was only released on the DVD, WELL GUYS, DON'T BE TOO DEPRESS! WE WILL SEE LELOUCH BACK IN ACTION IN NO TIME xD

someone actually believed in this? oh god, i have completed CODE GEASS BLURAY RELEASES and this part is not included, only in the DVD? such a joke

Lulu is dead, supposed to be dead and as the director said needs to die, that's all there is to it. If he really manage to fulfill his promise and contract to C.C.
we'll never know, atleast he fulfilled the promise about the fireworks in episode 25.01 ^^
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Feb 6, 2011 8:00 AM

Aug 2009
ragemon65 said:
GUYS!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!

OMFG, ITS REAL!!

it's so clearly fake, his face isn't even animated at all in the clip, it's like a cardboard cut-and-paste

having said that, I nearly fell for it too the first time I saw it a while ago XD

TBH I would love if they just kept making more code geass series for a while. Not sequels necessarily, but even some prequels would be nice. I would love a prequel about Marianne the Flash :) Or they could make one about Kallen and her brother, that would be cool since we never actually got to see him alive.
Feb 12, 2011 6:23 PM

Nov 2010
i don't think this is season 3, i've heard about this new code geass a long time ago, the characters are different, the setting is different, think of it as a new Code Geass, although i doubt it will be as good as Hangyaku no Lelouch
Feb 12, 2011 9:54 PM

Jan 2010
well i like the Characters on the Picture =D
Feb 15, 2011 5:17 AM

Dec 2010
xD, sry guys, i was so excited that i got blinded by the tricks they made, wrong info sry xP

anyway, i still hope that Lelouch survived, still the same sentence, HE'S TOO BADASS TO DIE xD
EPIC WIN XDDD
May 3, 2011 11:07 AM

Apr 2011
Any news about Season 3 yet? it's getting kinda old.. lol.
Every time you misuse an apostrophe, God kills a kitten.
May 3, 2011 8:11 PM

Sep 2010
YeahMeKnows said:
Any news about Season 3 yet? it's getting kinda old.. lol.

Its not a season 3 its a side story that takes place during the events of R1 when Lelouch gets his geass from CC and creates the Black Knights. The setting is the European battlefront.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 3, 2011 9:25 PM

Mar 2010
I think most of you are just way to desperate for this to be a season 3. Lulu is dead, the end. Get over it. Sure I was bummed about it to, but logically it was the only way. Let it go. It's anime.
I'm pretty confident this is nothing but a spinoff, as with some of the mangas. Or an alternate dimension type deal like how nightmare of nunnaly was.

ragemon65 said:

The guy that drives the cart was Lelouch, He has gotten immortal from the moment he killed his father, But He Does NOT know that, He thought that he will die together with all the hatred that gathered to him, But Lelouch Survived Thanks to the Geass.

Also, the shows -creator- later confirmed Lulu -is- indeed dead. Not immortal. Just d-e-a-d.
May 4, 2011 5:28 PM

Sep 2010
MoonFox said:
I think most of you are just way to desperate for this to be a season 3. Lulu is dead, the end. Get over it. Sure I was bummed about it to, but logically it was the only way. Let it go. It's anime.
I'm pretty confident this is nothing but a spinoff, as with some of the mangas. Or an alternate dimension type deal like how nightmare of nunnaly was.

ragemon65 said:

Also, the shows -creator- later confirmed Lulu -is- indeed dead. Not immortal. Just d-e-a-d.

Looks like some people are in denial why does everyone who watches Code Geass worship Lelouch like he is some sort of god sure he is a good character I admit that, but my God they are in so much denial that they still spew bullshit like "OMG he has the code and is immortal living in the countryside with CC, Jeremiah, and Anya at an orange farm" or "OMG he is the cart driver". Let the overrated fictional guy rest in peace and move on please.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

211 by Beatnik »»
Feb 18, 8:40 AM

» Want to watch these spin-off movies but have some questions

Biisoo - Apr 24, 2023

5 by Fail_Man_X »»
Apr 24, 2023 10:46 AM

» Opinions on Akito the Exiled ?

kushmonatl - Jun 30, 2022

18 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Sep 23, 2022 12:16 PM

» About the ed music

Klosiy - Jul 5, 2021

1 by Kitsu_andmal »»
Jul 14, 2022 2:16 PM

» Any Chance Of An English Dub?

awesomeblackman - Feb 8, 2017

2 by awesomeblackman »»
Mar 15, 2021 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.