MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Code Geass Season III
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 1 - Yokuryuu wa Maiorita »» Code Geass Season III

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
09-11-10, 11:47 PM

Any news on when they'll start releasing it raw?

09-12-10, 12:05 AM

its a spin-off of code geass right?

09-12-10, 12:13 AM

checkdafool said:

Some say it is, some disagree. Some also say that a third season couldn't be possible. Either case, I don't really care how they're going to make it, I'll still watch it. ^_^

10-27-10, 10:15 PM

checkdafool said:

It's either a spin-off or a story with the same timeline as the original series. I just don't see how they could make a true sequel to the original story with Lulu dead. And if they bring him back to life, a lot of fans would be disappointed. Although I personally would like to see him, there really would be no story since supposedly the wold is peaceful now. There wouldn't be any action to speak of, it would not be as fun as the original.

However I think that eventually in the future there will be an addition to the original story, perhaps a remake with new material. My money is on that, hopefully they'll do it before I loose interest in amine.

10-29-10, 2:19 PM

There is posibility that Lelouch taked immortality from C.C. before last action, and now C.C. is normal human again, and Lelouch is immortal. About story, is still Cornelia and Shneitzel alive.

P.S. I stll don't understand why is Cornelias Knight alive, if he died when the firs Fleya was fired, he was saving Lelouch, when he was under Geass effect thinking Lulu was Cornelia in person.

11-06-10, 4:42 PM

I highly doubt they are gonna make Lelouch alive. The way he died was so heroic, to have him alive would completely take away from the amazing ending. I think the directors know better than to mess with the perfect character of Lelouch. Its probably just gonna be set in the same universe as Code Geass w/ just a different story.
Hello my name is Ben.
こんにちは私の名前はベンです

11-06-10, 7:03 PM

Well, considering that Lelouch has not shown up in the manga, then I doubt he will. Besides, the ending of R2 was perfect, no point messing with that.

C.C is a main character in this series. This takes place before the original series.

11-14-10, 10:37 AM

Lelouch is still alive, if you look carefully in the last episode of R2 you can see the person driving the cart is Lelouch. Lelouch fulfilled C.C.'s wish which was to be loved so he received the code. Either that or Lelouch's maid was the one who was killed (remember how she imitated Lelouch at school?)

11-14-10, 12:31 PM

iMangaX said:
Lelouch is still alive, if you look carefully in the last episode of R2 you can see the person driving the cart is Lelouch. Lelouch fulfilled C.C.'s wish which was to be loved so he received the code. Either that or Lelouch's maid was the one who was killed (remember how she imitated Lelouch at school?)

That is merely theory. There is no way to confirm the driver was Lelouch. Not to mention that the director of R2 confirmed he was dead.

11-14-10, 1:05 PM

11-14-10, 1:10 PM

Either way, it is all THEORY. The ending of R2 would be ruined if Lelouch was alive.

11-14-10, 8:49 PM

Here are some more facts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100603214743AAubvII

Even if Sunrise says he's dead it doesn't mean he is...
The author of "The Giver" meant to have the two boys live at the end but it almost everyone interpreted that they died so she had to make a sequel to prove her point...

I would be fine if Lelouch died but I don't think the 3rd season (if this is truly the 3rd season) would be that good without him as the main character (although I would be surprised if they could make a good 3rd season with him as the main character seeing how the world now has peace).

Also, if the facts I have shown were right Lelouch DID die but gained immortality afterwards... The ending of R2 wouldn't be ruined at all seeing how everyone thinks he is dead in the ending...

11-14-10, 8:51 PM

*Sigh* Those aren't facts, those are theories, again.

Either way, Lelouch will not be the main character. This is before the Zero Requim ever began and it has a totally different main cast, except for C.C. You can read the manga it is based off of for evidence.

11-14-10, 9:15 PM

Well if Lelouch isn't the main character I don't see any point in arguing further...

On an unrelated topic... is Lelouch a Masochist? O.o He admits to things but doesn't really clarify...
"Did you kill Euphy?"
"Yes"
He didn't mean to kill Euphy so why not clarify? Not just this one time it happens throughout both seasons...

Also, could you suggest some anime for me? (I liked Code Geass, Clannad, Angel Beats!, and basically any other action with a bit of romance or a romance with a bit of action...)

EDIT: Ever since Code Geass I've wanted something a little actiony but not pure action, it has to have something like romance, comedy, ecchi, or the pure awesomeness that Code Geass had O.o
Modified by iMangaX, 11-14-10, 9:18 PM

11-15-10, 3:58 PM

iMangaX said:
Well if Lelouch isn't the main character I don't see any point in arguing further...

On an unrelated topic... is Lelouch a Masochist? O.o He admits to things but doesn't really clarify...
"Did you kill Euphy?"
"Yes"
He didn't mean to kill Euphy so why not clarify? Not just this one time it happens throughout both seasons...

Also, could you suggest some anime for me? (I liked Code Geass, Clannad, Angel Beats!, and basically any other action with a bit of romance or a romance with a bit of action...)

EDIT: Ever since Code Geass I've wanted something a little actiony but not pure action, it has to have something like romance, comedy, ecchi, or the pure awesomeness that Code Geass had O.o

I'll tell you now i have yet to find an anime that is on the same level as Code Geass.
Hello my name is Ben.
こんにちは私の名前はベンです

11-26-10, 10:34 AM

hmm..I don't think they will ruin the ending of R2 but still ..
I'm kinda sad when Lulu die but the ending is ok..

anyway I hope this new series will not ruin the previous one..

11-30-10, 12:24 PM

Kipcha said:

This takes place before the original series.

Kipcha said:

This is before the Zero Requim ever began

Actually... no.
The first season of Code Geass takes place in the year 2010.
I presume the 2nd season is in 2011, since the events occur a year later supposedly.
This new series takes place in the year 2017... do the math...
Modified by Syaoran_Clone, 11-30-10, 12:29 PM

12-01-10, 12:29 PM

well, actually i hate to remember that Lelouch is already dead ...
but as an ending,, i think that was great enough ...
considering on how C.C said those words in the last scene

btw,, has sunrise confirmed something for this so-called Code GEASS season 3 ??

12-05-10, 12:08 PM

sisore said:
well, actually i hate to remember that Lelouch is already dead ...
but as an ending,, i think that was great enough ...
considering on how C.C said those words in the last scene

btw,, has sunrise confirmed something for this so-called Code GEASS season 3 ??

nope unfortunately, but theres a manga that is a prequel to Code Geass

http://myanimelist.net/manga/17311/Code_Geass:_Shikkoku_no_Renya

and thats all... so far no news about a sequel...

12-10-10, 5:13 AM

Regardless of who the main character is, I will be waiting to watch it.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices