Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 9, 2010 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This ep.....

And srsly, I've wondered about this before.... But what exactly did Sion accomplish thus far? I see him talk & talk & leave shit to Miran. That's it? Oh well, who cares about his fabulous hair anyway? I'm more intrigued about next week: Another check-out-my-ring-bitch dude who can match Miran's fabulousness. Cool stuff, I tell ya: One flashing his ring of darkness and the other flashing his ring of light.... This totally has potentials to be picked up by Squeanix, or to be more precise, Nomura, and adapted into something philosophical about light & darkness like Kingdom Hearts....
BitchMasterSep 9, 2010 1:40 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 9, 2010 1:36 PM

Apr 2008
Reyner's speech as he cleaned up the kid in the rain T___________________T god this episode T______T also Sion is going off the deep end FAAAST
Sep 10, 2010 12:05 AM

Jan 2009
Needs more Ryner and Ferris, but also more interesting politics.
And the kid, sounded really weird laughing. It just didn't fit. At least not as well as Ryner's fabulous laughter : D

Oh and, suddenly they've changed to the first version of the ED again, efter using the second verse in two episodes xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 10, 2010 1:23 AM
Jun 2008
HAHA All the good noble get promotion and the bad noble get replace. I wonder will they be angry about this matter .Not even that,even common serf can get a promotion as long as they got talent. I smell revolution .I think revolution will start first before even Sion started purging those bad noble ^.^

Luna seem to be using Alpha stigma to do experiment.Well,only god knows what are they trying to experiment on it.The destruction in Stohl has small great influence in the Menoris land .Anyway,I love Luna magic and the torture of Arua's torture seems to be less violent compare to the LN (sob). I want to see small kid getting torture!!

Next episode,another pink haird dude will appear .I wonder what happen to the pink hair sibling .

It seems the sad rainy scene going to continue.... -_-"
Sep 10, 2010 9:18 AM

Aug 2009
OMG WE'RE GONNA GET 2 SHINY RINGS THE NEXT EPISODE. : D

Lack of Ryner/Ferris comedy disappoints me, but this episode was pretty good. Looking forward to the next one, as usual.
Sep 10, 2010 12:19 PM

Jul 2009
The bad guy alive again...can we just kill them..
Sep 10, 2010 12:22 PM

Sep 2009
not one, but two rigs in the next ep

as if one purple bastard wasn't enough...they just had to introduce a pink one

meh not enough Ryner/Ferris in this ep, but it sufficed XD

next ep, will also cover some epic face expressions on Ryner's part

Sep 10, 2010 12:35 PM

Dec 2008
This was a great episode, but very hard to watch. That poor kid was brutalized and Sion is just.........I don't know WTF is going on with Sion.
Sep 10, 2010 12:51 PM

Apr 2010
VillettaIchihara said:
This was a great episode, but very hard to watch. That poor kid was brutalized and Sion is just.........I don't know WTF is going on with Sion.
As a leader of a country or army you have to take painful actions sometimes.
He needs to get rid of the corrupt nobles if he wants his country to survive, and like he explained with the new threat he needs his country to be unified.
In other words he needs to take drastic maters else his country will fall.

Ryner almost went crazy again there bet ferris kept him calm, still he was unable to judge because of his anger.
The question now is what will they do with that kid, with the power he has they can't just leave him somewhere.
Sep 10, 2010 1:22 PM

May 2010
a great episode but very painful to see poor little kid

but the character development good last ep it was ferris now its ryner ^^
Sep 10, 2010 2:14 PM

Feb 2009
Yes another awesome episode. I love this series
Sep 10, 2010 2:36 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Good episode, great buildup...

next episode is going to be pretty good lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 10, 2010 2:38 PM

Jan 2010
I respect Ryner for respecting all life. However I do wish he would just kill all those bastards who torture little kids and just look down on everybody...
Sep 10, 2010 3:08 PM
Jan 2010
I think the pink hair dude in the next episode is
who

So many childhood traumas in this anime.
Sep 10, 2010 4:44 PM
Jun 2010
Best episode so far:

Yes, that's the reason why I don't care about 3/4 of the cast, they all seem clones with different hair color (lol)

Milk is back again. XD

Sad moment at the end.
Ryner can actually hit people with his fist.
Ryner summons a spirit wolf of doom to counter anti-demon godly laser magic attacks
Alpha Stigma works like Sharingan, you can copy any kind of magic apparently.

Purple ring dude is so evil, I keep liking him more each episode.

Man I miss the legendary fanservice of last week :'(

Sep 10, 2010 4:46 PM

Nov 2009
nice ep rlly sad what happend to the boy tho should had killed that noble guy b4
and no beating up ryner wth ferris getting soft
Sep 10, 2010 4:52 PM

Oct 2009
A really sad episode at the end. 10/10

Sep 10, 2010 5:06 PM

Feb 2008
The whole episode was awesome but that ending was epic. Really epic.
Sep 10, 2010 5:17 PM

Sep 2007
Erf ... Fuck ... The end was so ... sad ... X_x
Sep 10, 2010 5:43 PM
Jun 2007
I'm really loving the character development and the progress in Ryner and Ferris' relationship. It's like they're really made for each other, with Ferris keeping Ryner's hatred in check.

Even though I share the sentiment of some of the posters in this thread regarding the bastard nobles, killing them would just defeat the purpose of Ryner saving the boy. What he's trying to do is preventing a wielder of an Alpha Stigma from completely hating the world and lashing out indiscriminately on everyone - killing them would just hasten the process.
KyleK said:
who

Fuck, why can't I control myself from looking at those spoilers. Before this, I already inadvertently learned the nature of Milk's character and how she will affect the overarching plot down the road.
Sep 10, 2010 5:59 PM
Jun 2008
Avarice said:

KyleK said:
who

Fuck, why can't I control myself from looking at those spoilers. Before this, I already inadvertently learned the nature of Milk's character and how she will affect the overarching plot down the road.
don't worry. Most of spoiler in Wiki is invalid in this particular season.The wiki explanation are very up to date.
next episode spoiler
MorningGlorySep 10, 2010 6:12 PM
Sep 10, 2010 7:40 PM

Nov 2007
So I guess this episode answers the question as to why Milk is the one chasing after Ryner -- because apparently some people don't want her in the country during the upheaval. But... why do they give a shit about her? She's useless and annoying as far as I can tell. She's not inspiring, either, and we haven't been told that they're indebted to her for anything, so I don't understand.

Oh man, I feel so bad for the kid. Ryner was wasting time, all "with Ferris I'll be okay!" and paused and the dad got killed. Geez, you were right there, Ryner. Now there's another orphaned Alpha Stigma. And are they gonna meet up with the kid's friend now? Or what?

I wonder when Lucile is gonna turn up again? Still wanting a showdown between him and Miran. Nice dose of Miran's evilness this ep, too.

+The degradation of Sion is coming along nicely~ >:3
yamakasiSep 10, 2010 7:45 PM
Sep 10, 2010 7:58 PM

Jul 2009
Avarice said:

Orlly? So I heard you liek spoilers, here's some critical ones for your enjoyment....

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 10, 2010 8:00 PM

May 2010
The first part was a little boring. But the second really good.
I have to admit that I also like Ryner&Ferris's relationship, the development is really good.
But the poor child...

On next episode, we have more 'bling' LOL.
Sep 10, 2010 8:18 PM

Jan 2008
All I can hope is that Ryner will teach the kid about his Alpha Stigma, and what it can do.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 10, 2010 8:28 PM

Aug 2010
I though this episode was good :]

[T.C.O] | [C.C.O]
Sep 10, 2010 8:57 PM
Jun 2007
MorningGlory said:

Well, I already saw that coming, so no biggie. It's the bombshell revelations (i.e. Milk's "identity") that really get in the way of my enjoyment.
BitchMaster said:
Avarice said:

Orlly? So I heard you liek spoilers, here's some critical ones for your enjoyment....

Sugoi~
Sep 10, 2010 9:09 PM
Jun 2008
Avarice said:
MorningGlory said:

Well, I already saw that coming, so no biggie. It's the bombshell revelations (i.e. Milk's "identity") that really get in the way of my enjoyment.
no,biggie for you but BL fan love to see that LOL.
Milk is mascot in this particular season but she has alot of secret .
Sep 10, 2010 9:10 PM

Sep 2009
Amazing episode as always.
Dislike Milk. Her voice just makes me want to pull my hair out.
Sion--> actually a devil, but is not honest with himself.
Ryner's speech at the end was pure epic...it sort of gave me goosebumps.
Yahoo! Smexy Miran fighting in the next episode.
Sep 10, 2010 10:09 PM
Aug 2010
so this ep seemed really really short to me ryner and ferris as per usual is the best characters i just cant trust sion he reminds me way to much of the guy from berzerk who's name i can't recall at the moment... but any way all in all it wasn't a bad ep but what will they do with the kid....
Sep 10, 2010 10:18 PM

Jan 2010
My god most of this episode are really emotional. In the future maybe, I will probably need a bundle of tissues.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2010 10:19 PM

Feb 2010
VillettaIchihara said:

-Agree-

Good ep.
Sep 10, 2010 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
Avarice said:

I've been doing the same. I honestly think there's something wrong with me. I should've learned by now, but no.

Anyway, this was a surprisingly serious episode all the way through, which I thought was a nice change of pace. The ending was, yeah, needless to say, very sad.
Sep 11, 2010 12:47 AM
Feb 2009
omg sucks another week of school until next episode :(
Sep 11, 2010 2:49 AM
Feb 2010
Meh it was alright. I have seen much more sadder episodes, it was just a bit too predictable with the whole Arua's dad dying. Eps didn't really manage to affect me emotionally. If Ryner had perhaps killed the dudez and ruthlessly maybe then something different but he still remains to be good guy who bears no ill will which is just meh
Sep 11, 2010 3:18 AM

Feb 2010
good episode little bit to mutch rnd drama for me.
Sep 11, 2010 5:48 AM

Jan 2009
reikuu- said:
Not so epic fight. So Sion Ryner saved the other alpha stigma bearer. He loses his parents with his own eyes.. Poor child..
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 11, 2010 8:55 AM

Feb 2009
So the kid's gonna join them now? If Ryner will explain and teach him about Alpha Stigma then it's good. If he's gonna be handy in battle, even better. I'm kinda getting tired of Ryner's spells. It's always the same spells he uses, the speed spell and the lightning wolf spell. But it's good that he picked up a new one here.

Great episode.Can't wait for next week. It's gonna be "my ring is flashier than your ring" between that new pink-haired dude and Miran. And where the hell did Ferris get that carriage?
Sep 11, 2010 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
yeah needs way more Ryner/Ferris and less Sion. Sion is very unlikable lately. this is my favorite of the season by far.
Sep 11, 2010 11:29 AM

May 2009
Excellent, but difficult episode. Such was the suffering that even Ferris remained silent.
Sep 11, 2010 11:47 AM
Nov 2009
jesus christ i need to stop clicking every spoiler tag i see.

this was an awsome epicsode

need a little comedy in da begining tho
Sep 11, 2010 12:05 PM
Jul 2008
qvnsq said:
jesus christ i need to stop clicking every spoiler tag i see.

this was an awsome epicsode

need a little comedy in da begining tho

If you need to know if it is a hoax, just look thought the "quote" button.
qvnsq said:
I will say thank you soon
Sep 11, 2010 1:38 PM

Aug 2009
i wonder what they are going to do with the kid. I mean you can't just put him back in the village when those bad guys most likely would come back.
Sep 11, 2010 4:23 PM

Jun 2009
SoFarGone said:
i wonder what they are going to do with the kid. I mean you can't just put him back in the village when those bad guys most likely would come back.
He'll be less-annoying replacement for Stella Iris.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 11, 2010 5:22 PM

Nov 2008
Poor kid, this was such a raw episode. :(
Sep 11, 2010 5:54 PM

Oct 2007
BitchMaster said:
I'm more intrigued about next week: Another check-out-my-ring-bitch dude who can match Miran's fabulousness.
I couldn't stop loling.

BitchMaster said:
Cool stuff, I tell ya: One flashing his ring of darkness and the other flashing his ring of light.... This totally has potentials to be picked up by Squeanix, or to be more precise, Nomura, and adapted into something philosophical about light & darkness like Kingdom Hearts....
Maybe this time we will get something like "Royal Hearts" ?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 11, 2010 7:00 PM

Apr 2008
John21 said:
but he still remains to be good guy who bears no ill will which is just meh

Actually he was going to kill them (you see his alpha Stigma flaring up the eyes and the blue array) but Feris snapped him out of it reminding him that the enemy was en route.
Sep 11, 2010 10:56 PM
Feb 2010
Darklight0303 said:
John21 said:
but he still remains to be good guy who bears no ill will which is just meh

Actually he was going to kill them (you see his alpha Stigma flaring up the eyes and the blue array) but Feris snapped him out of it reminding him that the enemy was en route.

It would have taken him maybe couple of seconds to kill them, don't think enemy would have shown up by the though again thats speculation on my part. Feels like it was just a way to potray him as a hero. The thing is that Ryner still remains as the kind of overall good hero who doesn't wish to kill easily or is willing to follow advice and accept insults from his accompanying female lead. Though its bearable comedy wise I would like to see Ryner take control of the situation instead of letting Ferris do it all. I kinda like Ryner much more when he is in his berserk mode where he doesn't let anyone push him around and is well quite utterly ruthless.
Sep 12, 2010 12:30 AM
Sep 2010
Super intense drama. The scene with Arua being tortured certainly brought all of Ryner's anger to surface. He and Ferris definitely coordinate very well in combat now. She certainly seems to be softening and becoming less stone-like.

Ryner's inability to activate his Alpha Stigma when he was angry seemed somewhat out of place though. Typically that is when it is easiest to activate as it has been displayed so far through the series. However it isn't until Ferris calms Ryner that he is able to activate it and launch an effective counter to the magic attacks. This seems to conflict.
Sep 12, 2010 3:18 AM
Jun 2008
John21 said:
If Ryner had perhaps killed the dudez and ruthlessly maybe then something different but he still remains to be good guy who bears no ill will which is just meh
I think Ryner is just busy fighting with the Elite Luna Knight.Ya ,he would have use fire spell instead of lighting spell but He choose lighting spell because it doesn't instantly kill the opponent(In episode 9, we saw the fire spell that chibi Ryner use is awesome ^.^).Even Ryner uses the beast summoning magic doesn't work well on the Luna elite knight(unlike in episode 3,it work perfectly fine).I think the Luna knight is just a bit stronger because they are protected by ass God.
Lastly,Ryner's report directly reflect back into Ryner's personalities .So you can suggest to say that we have a non-violence Hero ^.^
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.