Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2010 6:24 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm am i to be consider as a freak for having a boner to Shimizu?
I mean she is so hawt yet she is a walking corpse right..
Sep 9, 2010 6:44 PM

Dec 2008
I kept saying he shouldn't have left his house. He shouldn't have.
How long would it take to earn 50 million yen, Karasawa? - Katsuya
No longer than it would take to get to the bank, provided I have a gun. -Karasawa
I'm through talking with you. -Katsuya
Sep 9, 2010 6:49 PM

Mar 2009
Another great episode, I think.
I've been reading the manga, so I knew this was coming, but it was so much better in animation I believe.

Toru-chan~ finally came back, I always knew he would.
I was so happy that he decided to go after Natsuno instead of letting Megumi have him.

Linalee-Stratos said:
Really? Wanted a little of 'Ah! Ah!' but there was absolutely no moaning XD
...You and me both.

But three weeks with no Shiki?! I'm not going to survive that. No, not at all!

"All my Battles have Been Won
But the War has Just Begun!"
Sep 9, 2010 7:03 PM

Jun 2010
If this isn't the most depressing ending.....T.T

But tbh I would rather have Toru than Megumi bite him anyway
Sep 9, 2010 7:21 PM

Nov 2009
Jaymie said:
Is anyone else upset about the opening? I didn't want to believe the speculation at first, but now it looks like the opening DOES give away every major death in the series.

This is why you get up... and dance. Every time the opening plays dance around the room and ignore the spoilers. (That was a half serious response =P)

Right now i am remembering a seitokai no ichizon scene when they said the lead dying half way in makes the show awesome (in reference to TTGL). So far i agree with that for at least this episode didn't see it coming here but i am glad.
Sep 9, 2010 7:47 PM

Jan 2009
quoted from Animedia of Oct, published 10 Sep, today.
it says shiki will take a three-week hiatus...

Jaymie said:
Is anyone else upset about the opening? I didn't want to believe the speculation at first, but now it looks like the opening DOES give away every major death in the series.

this might be a kind of spoiler though
Hana-keiSep 12, 2010 10:13 PM
Sep 9, 2010 8:01 PM

Sep 2009
I...definitely did not foresee Natsuno getting bitten not even halfway through the series. It takes about 4 okiagari to drain all of the blood though, doesn't it? But he'll still be very sick and under hypnosis, so he's prettymuch a goner....

TOHRU IS SUCH AN ADORABLE OKIAGARI!!!! Never thought that would be possible, but he's so innocent and kind...even now. Aww...Poor Tohru had to kill his friend. I thought Shizuka would play a more important role than just getting permission for someone to enter Natsuno's house lol.

AMAZING EPISODE but why does everything end in a cliffhanger? I'm dyinngggg to knowwww what happenss...gah!

Anime Blog Writer For: METANORN (Currently blogging: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, Fractale, Tegami Bachi REVERSE)
Sep 9, 2010 8:03 PM

Mar 2009
stevewiess01 said:
Huge spoiler at the end of this episode!! (even during the preview)

This show is getting more and more exciting. :)

Where are you watching the previews? Funi's stream doesn't include them. =(

haha oh wow. Shiki knows exactly how to end its episodes. Great stuff, again. I knew Tohru was going to bite him eventually, but I still love how it all came together at the end. Megumi's face was priceless.

It's a shame Shiki's going on break for three weeks. Thanks for the info, though.
Sep 9, 2010 8:21 PM

Feb 2009
NO NATSUNO! :'( Damn, he HAD to go walkin' around without a damn weapon! BAKA.
Sep 9, 2010 8:26 PM

Sep 2010
This anime is so amazing nya~

I have been watching this show so closely and it does nothing but surprise me and make me happy!

I can not wait for the next episode, which sadly is one week... but that still makes me cry :'(

I am seriously going to write a 500+ word review for this when its finally done!
Sep 9, 2010 8:30 PM
Aug 2010
GUYS...The Episode is very sad i never thought that Tour-chan will bite hs best friend .

But any way he will beaten ...but by his best friend is better than any one else .

And aother thing >>>GOOD NEWS :

THere will be second opening byCalendula Requiem (カレンデュラレクイエム)" by kanon X kanon .

The ending 2 is by :Gekka Reijin (月下麗人; Beauty Under the Moon)" by Buck-Tick (The same band in the first opening)
Sep 9, 2010 8:32 PM

Aug 2010
aww man. i want more. i hope there is more than 22 episode for shiki.
Sep 9, 2010 8:47 PM

Aug 2010
x15 said:
GUYS...The Episode is very sad i never thought that Tour-chan will bite hs best friend .

But any way he will beaten ...but by his best friend is better than any one else .

THere will be second opening byCalendula Requiem (カレンデュラレクイエム)" by kanon X kanon .

The ending 2 is by :Gekka Reijin (月下麗人; Beauty Under the Moon)" by Buck-Tick (The same band in the first opening)

Thank God the ending will change, I only listened to it once and it was unbearable D:
Sep 9, 2010 8:51 PM

Mar 2010
NO! Not Natsuno! Gawd, it's common sense to know that you never go around without a weapon when you know there's evil things lurking around. Did he never watch any horror movies? And yet, another cliffhanger and then three weeks of hiatus. Oh well, I'm hoping for another opening and ending of awesomness!
Sep 9, 2010 8:59 PM

Jul 2010
I did not expect Natsuno to get bitten! Especially from Toru!
I wonder if he'll become one of them...then that'd be really interesting.

Overall: Shiki is the best anime so far this Summer/Fall 2010! I fell in love with it the moment I first watched it and I immediately can tell that this anime is awesome!
Sep 9, 2010 9:04 PM

Dec 2008
BoxxHead said:
NO! Not Natsuno! Gawd, it's common sense to know that you never go around without a weapon when you know there's evil things lurking around. Did he never watch any horror movies? And yet, another cliffhanger and then three weeks of hiatus. Oh well, I'm hoping for another opening and ending of awesomness!

If vampires were to appear in real life, nobody will be so stupid like Natsuno and his parents. First they allow this unknown creepy girl into the house. Than they still left the front door open! As if thats not stupid enough, Natsuno opened the window, left the house and didnt bring anything to protect himself knowing that there are blood suckers everywhere at night. =.=''' Well... on the other hand, we have to be thankful that they actually did such retarded things orelse there wont be a story. lol....
Sep 9, 2010 9:17 PM

Oct 2007
God good episode and really put me on edge of my chair.
You know Natsuno shouldn't went outside. That wasn't really smart but then again he either ran away or fight.

Aww poor Megumi and Tohru ;_; Its hurt my heart to see Tohru cried.
Megumi kinda of went mean to Tohru which I don't like.
But i'm glad Tohru bitten Natsuno and yet very sad ;(

Aww man 3 weeks that's a month there -_-
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2
Sep 9, 2010 9:33 PM

May 2010
Dont thay have to bite Yuuki again to make him a vampire?? what if thay never do wont he not change?? like that old lady that was getting better till thay come back and got her????
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 9, 2010 9:46 PM

Aug 2010
IchigoHollowfi said:
Dont thay have to bite Yuuki again to make him a vampire?? what if thay never do wont he not change?? like that old lady that was getting better till thay come back and got her????

They have to die to turn vampires.

And for the looks of the preview we will have the doctor's POV next episode so we will only see Natsuno in three weeks after episode 11 D:
Oh hi, it's the prophet lady or something >_> I didn't think they would visit the Kanemasa that soon @@
Sep 9, 2010 9:55 PM

Mar 2010
Damn, Tohru needs a hug.
Poor guy.

But yeah, it sucks now that we have to wait 3 weeks.
WELL, TIME TO READ THE MANGA GUYZ.
Sep 9, 2010 9:57 PM

Jan 2010
best episode! really creepy..
Natsuno got bitten T^T
Sep 9, 2010 10:15 PM

Feb 2010
Ahhh what an episode! Possibly my fave episode so far....

I LOVE plot twists; although I adore Natsuno, and I don't want him to turn... BUT if he does, I want to see him kick ass.

And Tohru got to him first... RAWR.... sorry Megumi ;P

It's absolutely cruel that we must wait 3 weeks.
Sep 9, 2010 10:18 PM

Apr 2009
Interesting, I wonder what Toru whispered in Natsuno's ear right before he bit him.
Sep 9, 2010 11:41 PM

Aug 2009
RealScreamer said:
Another great episode. Definitely the best show of the season.

Loved Megumi's facial expression, lol.

IchigoHollowfi said:

i think that the person has to die first from the blood loss then turn into a vampire or die!!

Bunny-kins said:
Damn, Tohru needs a hug.
Poor guy.

But yeah, it sucks now that we have to wait 3 weeks.
WELL, TIME TO READ THE MANGA GUYZ.

i cant wait 3 minutes, how on earth am going to wait 3 f-----king weeks!!!
liked the whole tears coz ill kill my best friend thing!!

ReaperEXE said:
Interesting, I wonder what Toru whispered in Natsuno's ear right before he bit him.

hopefully something useful like "dont worry i wont let you die and be a vampire" and not something tearful like "you were my best friend but i have to bite you for the sake of my family!!

personal opinion: if this was a show were vampire were the Protagonists i would say hoary to yuki being one but since i like him now i never wont him to be a bloody vampire!!!! DAMN
Sep 10, 2010 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
Fantastic episode. This series does not disappoint, it's easily the best of the season so far and if it holds up perhaps best of the year. The beginning recapping the timeline was a little convoluted and I'm not sure it was necessary to go about everything like this, but it was still cool with some wonderful music so I can't complain too much.

Toru wasn't completely unexpected but his initial failure, feelings, and Tatsumi's threatening his family were. All my predictions were wiped out with this episode and I couldn't be happier. I don't have a problem with Natsuno being caught offguard and going outside without a weapon, they used the one person in the entire village he'd made any kind of emotional connection with to get at him.

However, what a cliffhanger! Argh! Three weeks without Shiki will be a sad three weeks indeed.
Sep 10, 2010 12:14 AM

Sep 2009
ReaperEXE said:

If something cliche, then: Sorry.
Little BL punch: do you want it hard? XD
Epic line: we just have to wait to know that.
Sep 10, 2010 1:19 AM

Jun 2010
wow what now
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Sep 10, 2010 1:22 AM

Dec 2009
Nooo Natsuno T-T
I almost cried,is everyone going to die??? Damn Megumi I hate her >:(
I hope Natsuno rises up,and kills all vampires xD go go Natsuno-kun!!
I dunno maybe Natsuno doesn't die :O we will see....I can't wait for the next episode

Sep 10, 2010 1:31 AM

Jan 2010
Natsuno has been bitten
Sep 10, 2010 1:58 AM
Jul 2018
I loved this episode, especially the last scene! I feel so sorry for Tohru... Oh yeah, Megumi is such an annoying girl D=
Sep 10, 2010 2:24 AM

Dec 2009
I knew it was gonna happen ,but i still hoped Natsuno could escape ...
Shimizu's expression was priceless ROFL .
Sep 10, 2010 2:45 AM

Jul 2010
x15 said:

I keep wanting to call the band Butt Tick. That mistake doesn't want to leave me alone.
a knife and a fork
Sep 10, 2010 3:02 AM

Jun 2009
...and there goes Natsuno. Well it isn't too late for him because it's just the first bite unless they drain him on the same night.
Sep 10, 2010 3:06 AM
Nov 2008
It was unexpectedly sad when Toru bit Natsuno.........seeing friends become enemies and killing each other because of this vampire thing...depressing...poor Natsuno.
Awesome episode,might be best anime of this season.
Sep 10, 2010 3:07 AM

Jan 2010
I want to huggle Tohru-chan so bad. TT__TT
Sep 10, 2010 3:28 AM

Feb 2010
great episode this show is by far the best this season
Sep 10, 2010 3:59 AM

Mar 2010
I wanna see the next episode sooooooooooooooooooooo badlyyyy... come onnnn...
Sep 10, 2010 4:05 AM

Feb 2009
<Insert obligatory praise for the excellent music and watching at night makes it even better>

I was kinda reminded of Onizuka when Tatsumi got off of that bike XD

I liked it that they were rewinding the dates to show the difference in time of what was happening with Ozaki and Natsuno. It was kinda confusing at first though.

Why am I reminded of Lala in To-Love-Ru when Megumi is saying "Yuuki-kun"? =3=

I lost a bit of respect for Natsuno for opening the window and leaving without a weapon. And HUGE BL/yaoi vibes from Natsuno and Tohru. I hate it :3. But oh shi- Natsuno was bitten. I don't think he'll be dead just yet.

Excellent episode again. This clearly is my favorite show now. But what's this talk of 3 week hiatus? It's not next week from what I read here. It's the week after next I think. But a hiatus? FFFUUUU----
Sep 10, 2010 4:05 AM

Aug 2010
Tohru....how could you! Natsuno was doing just fine until you came out of the shadows.
Sep 10, 2010 4:19 AM

Aug 2010
lily-lo said:

Little BL punch: do you want it hard? XD

This satisfies all my BL needs for this anime.

zimno said:
Hey, guys,
that hiatus will be since the week after next.
it's not since next week.

Hana-kei said:
quoted from Animedia of Oct, published 10 Sep, today.
it says shiki will take a three-week hiatus...

9.16 episode11
9.23 hiatus
9.30 hiatus
10.7 hiatus
?10.14 episode12
also,when seeing from the introductory essay of episode 11,
Natuno seems still to be alive as human.

Thanks for the info! <3
Also, he seems to be alive because next episode is the doctor's POV, I guess we won't see Natsuno for 4 weeks xD
Sep 10, 2010 5:25 AM

Jan 2010
Van Hellsing is Down xD

Well i wasnt expecting this , fuck Megumi Toru and that Retarded Butler xD
Sep 10, 2010 5:59 AM
May 2010
Eternal_Shield said:
fuck Megumi
I certainly would... Reminds me of Jeanette in "Vampire: Bloodlines".
Sep 10, 2010 6:01 AM

Mar 2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!What an amazing episode..Tohru is back??And he bites Natsuno??I thought he wouldn't fall..Why that Shizuka girl left, though?And these notes with the dates, or whatever they are get me a little confused..
But, i didn't think vampires had feelings..Toru definitely was more like a human instead of a blood sucking creature.I mean he was crying like a baby!

10/5!!!
Sep 10, 2010 6:35 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 10, 2010 6:44 AM

Aug 2007
What a great episode. Still wonder why Natsuno went out there to confront Tohru though, he knew it would be trouble. I hope Nastuno becomes a shiki, since losing a main is never easy on my part, though I would love to see him try to stop these guys from working in on the inside. With a three week hiatus this is going to be a long wait.
Sep 10, 2010 6:59 AM

May 2009
I think Tohru didn't actually suck Natsuno's blood, just pretended to, and whispered something to him instead. It'd make sense imo, seeing how he didn't agree to Tatsumi and didn't want to kill Yuuki earlier.
Sep 10, 2010 7:22 AM

Dec 2007
viral_hun said:
I think Tohru didn't actually suck Natsuno's blood, just pretended to, and whispered something to him instead. It'd make sense imo, seeing how he didn't agree to Tatsumi and didn't want to kill Yuuki earlier.

i agree.. it seems like that..

ps/: i can't wait for another 3 weeks.. helppppp..
Sep 10, 2010 7:27 AM

Sep 2009
Yuuki should of requested a fuck with megumi before getting bit
Sep 10, 2010 7:57 AM

May 2009
cLoVer4miza said:
ps/: i can't wait for another 3 weeks.. helppppp..

There will be one more episode before the 3 weeks break. :)
Sep 10, 2010 8:04 AM

Aug 2009
Good episode, but I accidentally read a spoiler about what's going to happen to Natsuno, so Shiki isn't that fun anymore. ;_;

But yandere Megumi. <3

Has the manga finished publishing? I sure hope it has, I don't want a filler-ish or fake ending.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.