MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sekirei: Pure Engagement »» Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

45 64.29%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 20.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 4.29%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.43%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 10.00%
Voters: 70

09-05-10, 8:37 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
5/5
Modified by zimno, 09-12-10, 6:39 AM

09-05-10, 1:53 PM

O.O 72 Giga Memory Chip! wow

09-05-10, 3:32 PM

sad how they took off ( i would say killed off) one of my favorite characters....

09-05-10, 6:47 PM
Forum Moderator
I'm officially only sticking to the manga! T_T Now Ima be sad for a loooonnngg time!

09-06-10, 3:09 AM

I don't think she's dead,just "terminated". (I don't think terminated sekirei are dead.)
Then again they've broken away from where the manga is right now.

I just hope they don't wrap it up this season.

09-06-10, 6:32 AM

R_asuka said:
I don't think she's dead,just "terminated"

yeah,I agree .
Minato promised her Ashikabi that he will take back Uzume.

09-06-10, 11:29 AM

I love Uzume. I'm definitely going to miss her.

09-06-10, 11:31 AM

shit man, things are getting serious. can't wait for the deus ex machina ending where everybody comes back all happy and shit

09-06-10, 12:07 PM

Omfg, did the anime just kill off Uzume? She's not dead in the manga! Does this mean she'll die in the manga too?!?! That's some huge fucking spoilers for manga readers, it must mean that she'll die in the manga, if she doesn't die in the manga, then the anime is going to be fucked up big time.

09-06-10, 12:15 PM
Forum Moderator
I liked this episode.
Matsu hacking Higa's company's system was awesome, and effective in a way.
Tho Higa using such underhanded tactics is just sad.
Speaking of which why did Uzume had to die for such a bastard, and even her Chiho had to suffer for that idiot.
Hope they take him out soon.

09-06-10, 12:18 PM

Aversa said:
I liked this episode.
Speaking of which why did Uzume had to die for such a bastard, and even her Chiho had to suffer for that idiot.

You liked this episode?!?! I'm guessing you didn't read the manga, because she doesn't die in the manga.

09-06-10, 12:19 PM

Also, we never got to see her Norito, and how is Uzume going to help Minato's sister now?!

09-06-10, 12:22 PM

well..despite following the source material faithfully up until this point, they really changed things up quite dramatically, cut this out, put new stuff in...I was hoping it would be pretty straightforward for the story, but I guess they didn't want it to drag on to the point of putting in fillers, but to change something significant completely from the original story...not a good way to go. They better run with their asses set on fire because they've already lit it. (to see things through to the end satisfactory: for those who didn't get that.)

09-06-10, 12:36 PM

4kicks said:
well..despite following the source material faithfully up until this point, they really changed things up quite dramatically, cut this out, put new stuff in...I was hoping it would be pretty straightforward for the story, but I guess they didn't want it to drag on to the point of putting in fillers, but to change something significant completely from the original story...not a good way to go. They better run with their asses set on fire because they've already lit it. (to see things through to the end satisfactory: for those who didn't get that.)

I think the mangaka might have told the animators that Uzume would die in the manga, that would be the ONLY reason why they kill off Uzume, if they were that far as to change from the manga by killing off one significant character when it never happened in the manga, would make the animators look really bad.

09-06-10, 12:50 PM
Forum Moderator
Raigeki1993 said:
Also, we never got to see her Norito, and how is Uzume going to help Minato's sister now?!

Just for the record, you're wrong.

And the animators are always given rights to change a few things in the anime itself, it has nothing to do with the mangaka saying character X is going to die in the future.
They most probably killed her off so that they can have a way to end the season, who knows, by saving Chiho probably. So that they wouldnt necessarily have to make a new season. Because if they went with the third rounds fights and ChihoxUzume arc this season would be reeeaaalllyyy long.

09-06-10, 1:06 PM

HEY GUYS!
Bitch about it being different from the manga, please.

09-06-10, 1:14 PM
Forum Moderator
Raigeki1993 said:
Aversa said:
I liked this episode.

You liked this episode?!?! I'm guessing you didn't read the manga, because she doesn't die in the manga.
Nope i didn't read the manga, i am planning on reading it.
It's also not unusual for the anime to be different then the manga.
And from what i can tell after reading the posts here this is the first time they really changed dramatically from the manga, so there will probably be a different story in the anime now compared to the manga.

09-06-10, 1:23 PM

sarroush said:
Raigeki1993 said:

And the animators are always given rights to change a few things in the anime itself, it has nothing to do with the mangaka saying character X is going to die in the future.
They most probably killed her off so that they can have a way to end the season, who knows, by saving Chiho probably. So that they wouldnt necessarily have to make a new season. Because if they went with the third rounds fights and ChihoxUzume arc this season would be reeeaaalllyyy long.

Oh right, my mistake. Yeah, I know that they would need something to close season 2 with. But, would that still mean that Uzume would die in the manga as well?

09-06-10, 1:43 PM
Forum Moderator
Raigeki1993 said:
sarroush said:
Raigeki1993 said:

Oh right, my mistake. Yeah, I know that they would need something to close season 2 with. But, would that still mean that Uzume would die in the manga as well?
There is a possibility, but it truly depends on the mangaka.

09-06-10, 2:03 PM

RIP U-Chan Q_Q

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices