Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2010 11:59 PM

Aug 2009
werr-y said:
So that guy with the neko hair basically doesn't have to follow any of the vampire rules...?

I hope next episode we get to see what happened to Natsuno.

That's what I was thinking too. Maybe cos' that guy is a daywalker(as it was mentioned b4, in episode 7 or 8, i think) or a sort of mutant among mutants. I'm sure megumi is going to Natsuno's house at the end of the episode. So, hopefully, next week we will be able to see Natsuno and Meg together.
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Sep 3, 2010 12:26 AM

Jan 2010
Inarius said:
zimno said:
...it's too scary.

This is basically Shiki in a nutshell

Pure WiN!

yup , this is scary!! that eye!! >.>
Sep 3, 2010 12:34 AM

Jan 2010
I have really mixed feelings towards Megumi...
I mean, she was super-annoying when she was alive, but got a lot better when she became an okiagari, but I really hate her for killing Tohru-chan, but now she seems so... Cool. And her outfit! <3

And Toshio is awesome. I'm so glad he wasn't bitten. This was one scary episode. I'm glad I watched it in the morning. 8D

I kinda missed Natsuno though. I'm a little worried about him now that that creepy girl is waiting for him at his place. PLEASE DON'T DIE NATSUNO. OWO

*Sigh* The 7-days wait is getting longer every week.
Sep 3, 2010 12:36 AM

Jan 2010
Gahh, I don't want to watch next episode >_>
I will anyway though :(

This series is my favorite this season, pretty interesting to watch.
Sep 3, 2010 1:25 AM

Feb 2009
The second part of the episode was simply brilliant.Beautifully atmospheric and atmospherically beautiful,lol.My favorite episode yet next to the one with Tohru's funeral...The atmosphere and the choice of bgm make Shiki my favorite of the season right now...

The director sure knows how to make an overused concept like this work.Still,the pacing is a little odd
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Sep 3, 2010 2:01 AM

May 2010
Gotta love those hairstyles!

At last they finally know the truth, now for some action!
Sep 3, 2010 2:15 AM
Aug 2010
Well the episod is very good and SACRY . well Nao how shame to do this to your mother , espeil with cute face .

WELL about the EP 10 the preview is there : http://www.okiagari.net/gallery/yokoku.html
Sep 3, 2010 3:25 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was awesome!!It had everything..
I can't get enough of this show..I want to see all the episodes in a row.I can't wait one whole week again..
Sep 3, 2010 3:29 AM

Feb 2010
again great episode :D.
Sep 3, 2010 3:36 AM

Oct 2009
Jaymie said:
Is Tatsumi even a vampire? He can go outside in the daylight and enter peoples' houses without permission.

The new hairstyles are so wacky that I am forced to believe that the animators are having a contest to see who can outdo the other.

What was with the "heyy heyyy heyyyy" during the scene with Nao walking towards the clinic? It sounded like the first Higurashi opening.

And is it just me, or was the first scene in the episode with Natsuno and Megumi also the last scene? Megumi seemed to be running to Natsuno (who else would she be in a rush to see?), and Shizuka wasn't with the group of vampires who attacked the clinic. So it looks like Megumi was running to save Natsuno from Shizuka (or to take care of him herself).

He said he was special remember?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2010 3:49 AM

Dec 2009
Finally we get to see Ozaki's bratty mother and spoiled wife animated <3!
Poor Setsuko ... in the end all she got was more draining ...
Sep 3, 2010 4:16 AM

Dec 2009
4/5

It was great,but I gave a 4 cuz they didn't show what will happen to Natsuno and his family.....hope they show it in the next episode

Sep 3, 2010 4:18 AM

Jul 2009
I think Tatsumi is a werewolf..

Can't get enough of Rit-chan damn that nurse outfit is hawt..<3
Sep 3, 2010 5:48 AM

Apr 2010
Awesome episode. Honestly, Shiki is the best show this season. I still can't understand why is it so underrated. Maybe the art isn't very good and kinda strange, but if you think about it, that gives the show an unique atmosphere. And it's really creepy, which is the most important thing for a horror show. Give it a chance, if you drop it on the first episode, beacuse of the funny hairstyles and character design, you'll really lose.
Sep 3, 2010 5:54 AM

Jul 2008
Laevantein said:
I think Tatsumi is a werewolf..

Can't get enough of Rit-chan damn that nurse outfit is hawt..<3

LOL because of his "growl" at the end? XD

ImpureSoul said:
Awesome episode. Honestly, Shiki is the best show this season. I still can't understand why is it so underrated. Maybe the art isn't very good and kinda strange, but if you think about it, that gives the show an unique atmosphere. And it's really creepy, which is the most important thing for a horror show. Give it a chance, if you drop it on the first episode, beacuse of the funny hairstyles and character design, you'll really lose.

Agreed. I'm also reading the manga too.
Sep 3, 2010 6:19 AM

Sep 2009
This gif pretty much sums up my feelings after watching this episode:

This is so good that I actually doubt they can hold this level of awesomeness until the end of the series. Everything was just so perfect. It will be hard to beat the vampires now... there are so many of them, wonder what humans will come up with.
IDexSep 3, 2010 8:42 AM
Sep 3, 2010 6:28 AM

Jul 2010
^
IDex

Sep 3, 2010 6:36 AM

Dec 2009
ImpureSoul said:

agree :)

Sep 3, 2010 7:24 AM

Sep 2009
zimno said:
^
IDex

-.-
Civilize yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
Sep 3, 2010 8:02 AM
Jul 2009
OH FUCK THIS EPISODE WAS BRILLIANT

Come on next weeekkkk... I need to find out what happenssss~ ;-;

Ooh, nice arms Tatsumi. o3o His voice sounded sexy in this episode. XD I actually felt really sorry for Toshio, he nearly saved her. D': I saw all the vampires outside and just thought: "OH SHIT" I wonder what Megumi's doing? :P She's going to Natusno's house I'm sure, but will she try and kill him or what?

SO NOW IT'S FULL ON...

SURVIVING HUMAS WHO BELIEVE IN VAMPIRES (Toshio, Seishin, Kaori, Akira and Natsuno)/OKIAGARI VS. VAMPIRES/OKIAGARI (20 or something) >.<;

I think bluey-green haired nurse or Toshio's wife will be next to go. I believe Toshio, Natsuno, Seishin, Akira and Kaori will survive. I wonder if Toshio's going to tell everyone about his vampire/okiagari theory so they can team-up and eliminate the vampires?

Guessing the next episode will be mainly Natsuno, Kaori and Akira again, and maybe the vampires will do the same to them (team up and scare the shit out of them, maybe steal one of them and try to bite them...).
Sep 3, 2010 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
some freaky hair, and some epic scene's of the doc great ep! just hope next week's deals with creepo the kid inside Natsuno's room

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Sep 3, 2010 8:43 AM

Dec 2009
DKCesia said:
ilikeyouevenmore said:
My biggest problem with her is that she gets in the way of ToshioXSeishin ...just saying.
:3

LOL I KNOW!!! and the nurse too!!! She wanted to interrupt their manly night together at the clinic. GOOD she didnt get raped...bitten...attacked...assaulted...killed by a Shiki or a human...or whatever...and only went home scared (cuz she did, right?)

Unusual...is she a MAN?? jk I wonder what she will do, cuz to me she seems like the annoying character that goes around doing stupid things...like INVITING THE VAMPIRES IN (but we also have Masao doing that role...so who knows?? ...I am guessing the ppl who read the manga?? O_o)

Strangely.... I could imagine her being a man. Now, that would be interesting. :D
Sep 3, 2010 8:52 AM

Nov 2009
So that wife is a pest. Not only is she annoying her appearance seems to only be so she could invite the super vampire into the clinic. So now that they don't have a safe house anymore because of that, i wonder what will happen?

Not going to complain about this episode not showing the doll girl. Since this was 10/10 material, and the anticipation for that scene has increased even more after seeing the quality of this... Yeah i have no right to. Pumping this from 8->9 since it is starting to get good.
Sep 3, 2010 8:54 AM

Jan 2009
DKCesia said:

I was also telling the nurse (in my mind) WTF are u doing by yourself at night, taking snacks to the doctor if NOBODY asked you...I know she is a nice person but that doesnt justify her stupidity (what if it wasn't Shiki, but wolfs...bats, snakes, rapists,or WHATEVER else...in the middle of the f-ing forest at NIGHT uhhh??)

Is it so dangerous in your place?
I think there're hardly any dangers like robbers or molesters or dangerous creatures in Japan, especially in a country village. actually not a few villagers don't even have a habit of locking the door at night.

ImpureSoul said:
Honestly, Shiki is the best show this season. I still can't understand why is it so underrated.

I guess, many (who already stopped watching) rated only after watching episode 1, regrettably.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7724/Shiki/reviews
well, now we can strongly recommend this for friends.
Sep 3, 2010 9:43 AM

May 2010
Exciting episode as usual. Damn. I can feel that doctor's raaaaaaaaage D:< Damn vampires! stupid housewife! At first I thought she was just another slut visiting the village lol xD

I didn't know vampires could scare me like this. Ghosts, maybe. But not vampires with limits and all. But this anime is just superb it always makes me turn the lights on in my room crave for another episode D:
Sep 3, 2010 10:11 AM

Aug 2010
Oh Tatsumi, those muscles! <3

Hey, don't bash his wife XDD It's because of her that my favorite scene of this series happens! XD It's epic and so twisted, can't wait to see it 8D

x15 said:

WELL about the EP 10 the preview is there : http://www.okiagari.net/gallery/yokoku.html

I thought it would take a while for that to happen O__O'' Oh well 8D
Sep 3, 2010 11:00 AM

Jun 2009
Not that scary but a creepy episode just like the previous ones and those hairstyles are just plain ridiculous. Seriously, I've seen weird hairstyles before but wth?!

So next is Natsuno's household judging where Megumi is going.
Sep 3, 2010 12:09 PM

Aug 2009
Dat hair.
Sep 3, 2010 12:17 PM

Mar 2009
stormgoddess said:

I didn't know vampires could scare me like this. Ghosts, maybe. But not vampires with limits and all. But this anime is just superb it always makes me turn the lights on in my room crave for another episode D:

Vampires ought to be much scarier than ghosts. When ghosts are rarely any aggressive towards humans and just haunt places, vampires are always out for human blood. But modern fiction remade the vampire image to a more humanly one, and so they don't look so scary. Shiki comes a bit closer to the traditional image of vampire, but that effort gets ruined when we see vampires talking to each other as if they're still living humans.

Anyway, great ep as always. For those asking about Tatsumi, although he can walk out in the daytime, he has to still be invited to enter someone's house. There was a brief moment in the episode where Toshio's wife met Tatsumi, I guess she was the one who invited him to the hospital.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Sep 3, 2010 12:27 PM

Feb 2009
kodial said:

Vampires ought to be much scarier than ghosts. When ghosts are rarely any aggressive towards humans and just haunt places, vampires are always out for human blood. But modern fiction remade the vampire image to a more humanly one, and so they don't look so scary.

I disagree.Ghosts are scarier for me,simply because vampires have a more definite form.Ghosts are more mysterious,more startling.You don't know when or where they'll strike again,you don't know about their grudges(well,until later in the story).They're not scary in a ''dynamic level'' like vampires.Their mysteries make the viewer intrigued and compelled though.Finding out facts from their previous lives always makes me startled...
I always thought that a horror without an obvious ''cause'' is more efficient.Shiki makes up for it with the haunting atmosphere and the choice of bgm though...

Random recommendation of the day:Ghost hunt
Urufuzu_reinSep 3, 2010 12:34 PM
Sep 3, 2010 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
Urufuzu_rein said:
kodial said:

Vampires ought to be much scarier than ghosts. When ghosts are rarely any aggressive towards humans and just haunt places, vampires are always out for human blood. But modern fiction remade the vampire image to a more humanly one, and so they don't look so scary.

I disagree.Ghosts are scarier for me,simply because vampires have a more definite form.Ghosts are more mysterious,more startling.You don't know when or where they'll strike again,you don't know about their grudges(well,until later in the story).They're not scary in a ''dynamic level'' like vampires.Their mysteries make the viewer intrigued and compelled though.Finding out facts from their previous lives always makes me startled...
I always thought that a horror without an obvious ''cause'' is more efficient.Shiki makes up for it with the haunting atmosphere and the choice of bgm though...

Then you'll like Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, the new mystery/horror anime starting this October xD
Sep 3, 2010 12:40 PM

Jul 2009
I don't like the fact that there's a 'super' vampire who can bypass all the laws and restrictions for vampires. Geez... I hope they blue hair truck driver gets a beating by the end of the series.
Sep 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Aug 2010
Kurogashi said:
I don't like the fact that there's a 'super' vampire who can bypass all the laws and restrictions for vampires. Geez... I hope they blue hair truck driver gets a beating by the end of the series.

The only vampire law he does bypass is "vampires die in the sunlight". Aside from that, all laws apply xD
SoraKuroSep 3, 2010 12:46 PM
Sep 3, 2010 12:42 PM

Feb 2010
Urufuzu_rein said:
kodial said:

Though Ghosts are mostly just scary but not dangerous, at least not physically.
Vampires though can have a lot of traits, be it more bestial forms or black magic.
Also, Ghosts tend to act predictable in their randomness, while you can never really know what the Vampire Lord might be up to. They're having secrets while ghosts don't seem to hold back anything.

Anyway, great episode, freaked me out!
Sep 3, 2010 1:01 PM

Feb 2009
DarkChaplain said:

Vampires though can have a lot of traits, be it more bestial forms or black magic.
Also, Ghosts tend to act predictable in their randomness, while you can never really know what the Vampire Lord might be up to. They're having secrets while ghosts don't seem to hold back anything.

Yea.Ghosts aren't that dangerous.But their ability to inflict damage on a living person isn't what makes me think they're scary.They have a special aura around them.An old photo,a dead person whose life is a mystery,an old haunted house,spirit possession...just thinking about them makes me startled.The fact that ''they cannot be seen'',that they don't have a definite form makes them even more compelling.
I've always been scared of ''dead beings'' or persons who ''lived in the past''.Those sepia tones or those black and white photos are simply startling for me...

SoraKuro said:
Then you'll like Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, the new mystery/horror anime starting this October xD

I look forward to it.It's already on my PTW list...
Sep 3, 2010 1:14 PM

Dec 2009
Urufuzu_rein said:
DarkChaplain said:

Yea.Ghosts aren't that dangerous.But their ability to inflict damage on a living person isn't what makes me think they're scary.They have a special aura around them.An old photo,a dead person whose life is a mystery,an old haunted house,spirit possession...just thinking about them makes me startled.The fact that ''they cannot be seen'',that they don't have a definite form makes them even more compelling.
I've always been scared of ''dead beings'' or persons who ''lived in the past''.Those sepia tones or those black and white photos are simply startling for me...

Ghosts are scarier because they're real.
Sep 3, 2010 1:41 PM

Nov 2007
SoraKuro said:
Kurogashi said:

The only vampire law he does bypass is "vampires die in the sunlight". Aside from that, all laws apply xD

then how did he get into the clinic without any permission? unless toshio's bitchy wife told him he could go there...

BUT ANYWAY poor old hag got gangbanged lmao. WE FINALLY SEE TOHRU AS A VAMPIRE NEXT EPISODE HURHUR. ;3; need me some bromance.
Sep 3, 2010 2:05 PM

Aug 2010
persona said:
SoraKuro said:
Kurogashi said:

then how did he get into the clinic without any permission? unless toshio's bitchy wife told him he could go there...

Yeah, it was her xD When she asked if he wanted something to eat or something. She's kinda... Tatsumi's friend now xD
Sep 3, 2010 2:27 PM

Aug 2010
the classic nail screech makes its entrance :D
I like this episode though like others i really want to see the stupid doll kid and natsuno in action =X
Sep 3, 2010 5:20 PM

Aug 2008
Wonder what happened between Natsuno and that creepy little girl. ._. Anyways, great episode! It's a good thing the monk and the doctor are fully aware of whats going on now; and they can't let it continue. I smell a rebellion!
Sep 3, 2010 5:45 PM

Jun 2010
Inarius said:
zimno said:
...it's too scary.

This is basically Shiki in a nutshell

Pure WiN!
I flipped the fak out when I saw that
Sep 3, 2010 8:41 PM

Jul 2009
Beks said:
Just guessing Megumi is running to stop the creepy little girl from episode eight from killing Natsuno.
Nah, she's probably going to stop Tohru from sucking Natsuno.

Totally in context.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Sep 3, 2010 8:45 PM

Jul 2009
FateSyka said:
When Ritsuko saw Nao walking through the forest...oh man.
I didn't see the creepy eyes coming. I really should have.
I am having nightmares tonight.

I would too, but the lolnormal conversation they were all having while walking back to Kanemasa kinda ruined it for me.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.
Sep 3, 2010 8:55 PM

Aug 2010
wheresthehandle said:
Beks said:
Just guessing Megumi is running to stop the creepy little girl from episode eight from killing Natsuno.
Nah, she's probably going to stop Tohru from sucking Natsuno.

I lol'd. Sure that's in context but... Tohru x Natsuno is one of the gay couples I support (therefore the next episodes are going to be my favorites) xD Along with Seishin x Ozaki. C'mon, it's bound to happen.
Sep 3, 2010 8:57 PM

Jul 2009
K so,
1. Plot twist involving which rules Tatsumi has to follow notwithstanding:

2. When he met Toshio's wife, she let him in. Therefore, the clinic is "open to vampires".

3. Megumi-tachi waited outside to troll Toshio and confuse the viewers about point #1, OR point #1 becomes valid and Tatsumi doesn't have to be invited in. (Considering an invitation allows ALL vampires in, he may have just been acquiring invitations earlier in the series for the other Shiki... I don't remember it showing any vampires being invited into anyone's house BEFORE the first deaths.)

4. In any case, since creepy-little-girl Shizuka was invited into Natsuno's house (and therefore all vampires), we're probably gonna see Megumi unintentionally save Natsuno's life by having a bitch fight with Tohru... lol.

+1 Internets if this turns out to be true. (No, I'm not reading the manga. Legit Internets are on the line.)
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
you are not alone.
Sep 3, 2010 9:29 PM

Aug 2010
wheresthehandle said:
K so,
1. Plot twist involving which rules Tatsumi has to follow notwithstanding:

2. When he met Toshio's wife, she let him in. Therefore, the clinic is "open to vampires".

3. Megumi-tachi waited outside to troll Toshio and confuse the viewers about point #1, OR point #1 becomes valid and Tatsumi doesn't have to be invited in. (Considering an invitation allows ALL vampires in, he may have just been acquiring invitations earlier in the series for the other Shiki... I don't remember it showing any vampires being invited into anyone's house BEFORE the first deaths.)

4. In any case, since creepy-little-girl Shizuka was invited into Natsuno's house (and therefore all vampires), we're probably gonna see Megumi unintentionally save Natsuno's life by having a bitch fight with Tohru... lol.

+1 Internets if this turns out to be true. (No, I'm not reading the manga. Legit Internets are on the line.)

Can you win half an internet? Because half is right, half is wrong xD
Sep 3, 2010 11:43 PM

Mar 2009
Urufuzu_rein said:
kodial said:

No, you see, you still view vampires like they were presented in modern fiction. But if you look into it and see how vampires were imagined by people who really believed they existed, back in Eastern Europe of 17th-19th century; you'd see that saying vampires having a definite form is totally wrong.

Vampires were just like ghost are, but they could become corporeal to attack humans and animals to top it all off. They couild behave like poltergeists and ghosts, they could spread diseases, they could enter your dreams, they could possess you and animals, they would not talk much at all unless they're to summon you, curse you, or predict future calamities. And they did not have that refined looks and elegant manners, they would stink worse than zombies and always appear with the clothes they were buried with.
Just to name a few of their traits.

Now who is scarier?

EDIT:
To give you a perfect example of how a vampire used to be: Imagine Kayako (Ju-On, the Grudge) or Sadako (the Ring) with a taste for human blood; and here you have a more faithful recreation of a traditional vampire.
kodialSep 3, 2010 11:54 PM
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Sep 4, 2010 12:17 AM

Aug 2009
Damned weemuns getting everyone killed.
:|
Shiki has never failed to send shivers down my spine, can't wait for the next ep!
(Also, how are they gonna drag this out for 13 more eps?)
Sep 4, 2010 1:01 AM

Feb 2009
kodial said:

No, you see, you still view vampires like they were presented in modern fiction. But if you look into it and see how vampires were imagined by people who really believed they existed, back in Eastern Europe of 17th-19th century; you'd see that saying vampires having a definite form is totally wrong.

Vampires were just like ghost are, but they could become corporeal to attack humans and animals to top it all off. They couild behave like poltergeists and ghosts, they could spread diseases, they could enter your dreams, they could possess you and animals, they would not talk much at all unless they're to summon you, curse you, or predict future calamities. And they did not have that refined looks and elegant manners, they would stink worse than zombies and always appear with the clothes they were buried with.
Just to name a few of their traits.

Now who is scarier?

These traits you mentioned aren't definitive in the ''construction'' of a vampire.I'm from the Eastern part of Europe.You can find being like this in our folklore too.These beings posses some of the attributes you mentioned.They are troubled souls,who rose from the grave to atack the living(usually family members).
The thing is that ,,vampires'' are too ''weak'',their existence is ''too shaky''.Therefore,the things you mentioned don't describe the original or the true vampire...they describe the entire concept,the rumour.
A vampire is a being that was created and became known through rumours and fiction.The concept of the vampire is ''full of cracks''.That's what makes it beautiful and ''potentially'' scary.Your post treats a vampire like a ''defined'' existence when,in reality,it's just a concept.This concept can be ''modeled'' on lots of stories and myths.Its characteristics aren't ''definite''.That's why,I agree that its form isn't definite.But not in the way you mentioned.
About your last question.The modern fiction completely destroyed my image of a vampire.And,yes,I know things about the ''supposed'' original traits.I can't be scared by something like ''a vampire''.It's too widely known...to the point on not having any mystery at all.''It shows itself too much''.I love these kind of ''shaky'',mythical existences.But rumours can lead to the ''disappearance'' of the original being(I doubt there was one to begin with).It ''stretched itself'' too much,to the point of not being scary anymore...
For me,the concept of a ''ghost'' is scarier.Give it a ''shaky'' existence and don't call it a vampire.After that,you can use it to scare me...
Urufuzu_reinSep 4, 2010 1:07 AM
Sep 4, 2010 4:18 AM

May 2010
this episode is a win! :D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.