Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2008 9:04 AM

Oct 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL at the 50 thousand girls she has collected over the years...
LOL at the problems other countries are having due to lack of women :P

50K and going lol
Jul 19, 2009 1:02 PM

Feb 2008
idk how she can even remember their names when there are so many. also I'm not sure how she can pay them all when the budget was straining at 1k.

Eto must have be an extraordinary manipulator/politician to fight of 50 thousand competitors for Iono's hand, have to wonder what kind of bloody trail the seemingly innocent and "careless" girl left behind her in the homeland ;)
Aug 22, 2013 1:59 PM

Mar 2011
LMAO.
I Feel Bad For That Other Country Without Girls.
Never Read A Yuri Harem Before. Kinda Weird O_O
6/10
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Jan 4, 2015 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Iona collected 50, 000 girls over years and other countries without girls was a lol.

I can't really count this a yuri harem series, because I see that they only pretty focus on develop the relationship between Iona and Eto a lot, but the story was good.
removed-userJan 4, 2015 2:31 PM

More topics from this board

» Second volume?

Misunne - Jul 21, 2008

1 by jacobpaige »»
Jul 19, 2009 1:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.