Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 2, 2010 9:06 PM

Apr 2009
Someone needs to slap Ryoukou A.S.A.P.!!
Sep 2, 2010 9:11 PM
Nov 2009
the whole episode seemed like and operation for a huge rape. i don't get why doesn't ryoushi get a effing bb gun. it for long range and short plus they hurt like hells.
Sep 2, 2010 10:09 PM

Nov 2009
really good episode!!
Sep 2, 2010 11:33 PM

Feb 2010
So many suspicious people this episode :o
Sep 3, 2010 12:13 AM

Jan 2009
...<Insert obligatory rage at the narrator here>
GAH RAGE Stop stating the obvious all the damn time! (屮゚Д゚)屮

Protip: Don't take help from strangers who say they help people "for fun".
Not even if he wants to help you change into someone better. In that case it's enough with some determination. Ain't got enough determination? Well too bad.
Okay fine, that guy seems okay I guess >.> You still shouldn't though.
And next, obvious ploy is obvious.
Protip: Don't just trust people right off the bat like that. Especially not when they're for example wearing the enemy uniform.
Also, needs more Otohime and glasses-less Majo-san.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 3, 2010 12:47 AM

Sep 2009
Really nice episode. I'm looking forward to the next episode more than normal.
Sep 3, 2010 12:47 AM

Apr 2008
yea ... finally the story plot start xD

Sep 3, 2010 4:18 AM

Oct 2009
kch33 said:
DoubleDango said:
Shit just got real.

(Angel Beats threads reference.)
yeah! :D

billng said:
DoubleDango said:
Shit just got real.

Lol that guy who was posting that for every thread discussion..

wheresthehandle said:
DoubleDango said:
Shit just got real.

Son, you best be quoting my quote of the guy with Carl in his avatar....

=L

Glad to known that some people knows what I'm talking about =d

"Shit just got real."
"Shit just got realer."
"Shit just got realest."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2010 4:36 AM
Jun 2008
dango just got real....
Sep 3, 2010 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
And here i'm starting to get annoyed by Ryouko's tsundere attitude good job for making the climax at this point

I'm sure there will be plenty of Otsuu's doujinshi based on this episode where she is being kidnapped, but i wish Momo was kidnapped instead of Otsuu, fap..fap..fap
Sep 3, 2010 4:51 AM

Jun 2008
Reading some of this comments makes me feel very smart.

The blond was obvious trap since she was shown playing smartass in a previews episode and the pink hair loli of course she didn't want to do that kind of harm. She wanted to do something but not that. She probably wanted to play a prank on them or something not really hurt anyone but she was fooled. She isn't really an evil person. Both this events where crystal clear to me anyway.

As for the cat boy? No i do not believe his a part of the trap. He definitely has a reason for whatever his doing but i doubt his with those delinquents.
Sep 3, 2010 5:03 AM

Mar 2010
This show's attempts at drama are rather comical, this and last week's episode demonstrating. And I've never been as annoyed by the narrator as I was in this episode. This show just keeps getting worse as it goes on.
Sep 3, 2010 7:51 AM

Nov 2009
The suspense! I anticipate to see Ryoushi go kick ass on us again, since he is basically the only one who can save them all. I am prepared for any cliche they throw at me with this.

Neko-san could of beaten him up and dumped him by the side of the river if he was in with the scheme. Unless he is doing something stupid like making him a better match for sheep-kun.
Sep 3, 2010 8:12 AM

May 2008
this sucks, hope something wont happen to ryouko =(

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 3, 2010 9:01 AM

Jan 2010
First time we get a cliffhanger...
Sep 3, 2010 9:35 AM

Jan 2010
Rape everywhere in this bitch
Ok™
Sep 3, 2010 10:06 AM

Jun 2008
Truth be told while watching the blond i had only one question in my head.
"What is the size of those things?"
Sep 3, 2010 11:42 AM

Jan 2009
greenmush said:
this sucks, hope something wont happen to ryouko =(
Of course it won't.
Most likely something will almost happen, and then Ryoushi comes storming in (possibly still accompanied by that cat-dude), and saves the day. Oh and why not have everyone else who's free join in on the party as well?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 3, 2010 12:11 PM

Jun 2007
whats up with puss in boots
just pops out of nowhere
is he really a student there
or maybe a student from Oni

anyways it so does look like the beginning of an H-anime. lol
Sep 3, 2010 12:19 PM

Feb 2009
Monad said:

Oh yes, talking about how smart you felt in the last post... And you admit that while you were watching the blonde you were merely wondering about breast size.

Very intelligent -_-'
Sep 3, 2010 1:00 PM
Mar 2008
Tonytheme said:
This show's attempts at drama are rather comical, this and last week's episode demonstrating. And I've never been as annoyed by the narrator as I was in this episode. This show just keeps getting worse as it goes on.

This.
Seriously, this show just sucks.
Sep 3, 2010 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
draker said:
Tonytheme said:

This.

Nah, it really doesn't.
Sep 3, 2010 3:45 PM

Feb 2009
draker said:
Tonytheme said:

This.

I beg to differ, but everyone has seperate opinions.

I mean, there have been PLENTY of series that have way worse attempts at drama (GOD, PEACH GIRL!!! GAH!) and I must say I really do admire that a rom-com that even attempts to delve into issues like rape and illegitamate children.
Sep 3, 2010 6:31 PM

Apr 2009
draker said:
Tonytheme said:

This.
Eh, I wouldn't say it sucks... But it's nothing special, rather it's pretty fucking average.
Sep 3, 2010 6:39 PM

Jul 2010
Kipcha said:
Monad said:

Oh yes, talking about how smart you felt in the last post... And you admit that while you were watching the blonde you were merely wondering about breast size.

Very intelligent -_-'

LOL!!!! +1
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2010 8:13 PM
Jul 2010
They took Otohime they must die D:<
Ahh, I the rate the episodes were going I was looking forward to one about Majo
But it doesn't look like that is going to happen now. Oh well things have gotten interesting, can't wait for the next episode! Otohime must be saved! >_<
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Sep 3, 2010 11:41 PM
Feb 2009
w0w i soo knew from the very moment I saw Reiko that she wasn't to be trusted.
Sep 4, 2010 12:25 AM

Jun 2008
Kipcha said:
Monad said:

Very intelligent -_-'

OMG! You admit looking at breast! Shame on you! Lol! Especially the use of the word "admit" was so funny here. Like it's a crime or something. Did you just got out from a monastery?
Her breast size was the thing i didn't knew and those looked really overly big. Very logical question actually. What exactly is it that makes it not intelligent?

If you are butthurt about my "feel smart" comment on my first post because maybe some things you asked where in what i called obvious then just fill an application.
MonadSep 4, 2010 12:34 AM
Sep 4, 2010 2:48 AM
Mar 2010
oooohhhhh, it begins climax!!!!
ok, I am almost sure, that we will watch second season ( I never read light novel, I don't know how many are there.....), even so 1-9 eps are introduction episodes and resuming of three main characters, but we also understand main plot is fight versus hitsijukai and his band....... I can't wait for next ep....

aaaaawwwww Momo-chan senpai..... aaaawwwwww

next to 11th ep
Sep 4, 2010 2:49 AM

Sep 2009
Monad said:
Kipcha said:
Monad said:

Very intelligent -_-'

OMG! You admit looking at breast! Shame on you! Lol! Especially the use of the word "admit" was so funny here. Like it's a crime or something. Did you just got out from a monastery?
Her breast size was the thing i didn't knew and those looked really overly big. Very logical question actually. What exactly is it that makes it not intelligent?

If you are butthurt about my "feel smart" comment on my first post because maybe some things you asked where in what i called obvious then just fill an application.

You just suck so shut up.
Sep 4, 2010 4:14 AM

Jun 2008
shinki7 said:
Monad said:
Kipcha said:
Monad said:

Very intelligent -_-'

Grow up stupid teenage girl. This ain't a Hollywood teenage movie where the girl just tells the guy it sucks for looking at the girl passing by or an anime where she's allowed to punch him and call him pervert.
Learn distinguishing reality from TV or you will become a stuck-up annoying girl.
Stupid feminist teenage bullshit. Are you gonna get a heart-attack if a guy asks you to blow his dick someday?
MonadSep 4, 2010 5:03 AM
Sep 4, 2010 4:43 AM

Jun 2009
Yay, thread'll soon reach climax. :D
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 4, 2010 4:53 AM
Jun 2008
OrochiPL said:
<face palm> ...... I have no idea how the discussion could get so mess up. I blame momo-chan for the mess =P
Sep 4, 2010 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
DAMN..

I KNEW THAT BLONDIE WAS NO GOOD!!!

Cant wait 2 see what happens next!
Sep 4, 2010 7:29 AM

Nov 2009
Now we all have to wait for Ryoushi to save the day with his new super ultra cat style kung-fu, which by the way he learned in less than 3 days xD.
Sep 4, 2010 7:47 AM

Jan 2010
finally, things are getting interesing.
Sep 4, 2010 7:51 AM

Jun 2009
adis said:
Now we all have to wait for Ryoushi to save the day with his new super ultra cat style kung-fu, which by the way he learned in less than 3 days xD.

It's catrate.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 4, 2010 8:44 AM

May 2010
OK so we're now in the plot..

Reiko is hot as hell.. But can't replace Momo-chan.. =p

Only 4 in the Otogi bank are remaining.. I'm expecting more of Majo!!
Sep 4, 2010 9:52 AM

Dec 2008
damn delinquents taking my Ookami hostage again.
someone should call the police.

my first thought about the blonde girl was "suspicious"
but then I thought ok I don't believe she let herself bashed.

I like the comedy moments more than these serious parts
FabienneSep 4, 2010 9:56 AM
Sep 4, 2010 10:41 AM

Apr 2009
Finally, the climax.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Sep 4, 2010 10:48 AM

Jun 2008
Kipcha said:
Monad said:
shinki7 said:
Monad said:
Kipcha said:
Monad said:

Very intelligent -_-'

Grow up stupid teenage girl. This ain't a Hollywood teenage movie where the girl just tells the guy it sucks for looking at the girl passing by or an anime where she's allowed to punch him and call him pervert.
Learn distinguishing reality from TV or you will become a stuck-up annoying girl.
Stupid feminist teenage bullshit. Are you gonna get a heart-attack if a guy asks you to blow his dick someday?

HAHA! I was just being sarcastic, but YOU! HAHA!

Have YOU tried filling out that butthurt form? For Christs sake, very rarely have I seen someone THAT offended over something on here XD Grow up, stupid child.

Someone like you better never hope to expect a blowjob cause let me tell you, you act like that around the wrong girl and then ask that of her... Let's just saw humans have a fairly strong jaw, strong enough to bite that tiny little thing you call your manhood right off. I mean, to have something other then your hand there, you would be in too much shock to even actually notice what she was doing. And even IF they don't have the courage then, you better sleep with your legs crossed buddy.

Jesus, sarcasm is completely lost on people these days. I fear for the future.

I realized your tone of sarcasm and what kind of sarcasm it is also. BTW the answer to your post was in a fairly calm and sarcastic tone also. The more straight answer was for shinki7 so why exactly are you answering for her like i was talking to you? Except if you have two accounts or something and you got confused?
I'm not even gonna bother replying to your idiotic penis eating comment because you reached a new level of stupidity with that and it looks that you are probably some small teenage girl with an immature mind so it will be a waste of time. I'm not gonna get into an argument where we will describe ways of doing mutilation to each other like two five years olds.
Sep 4, 2010 11:25 AM

Jun 2009
^ Aahh a cliffhanger. (゚⊿゚)
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 4, 2010 11:47 AM

Aug 2009
OrochiPL said:
adis said:

It's catrate.

I do believe you both mean Nekorate
Sep 4, 2010 3:07 PM

Feb 2009
Jeez this is their freaking fault for falling for that trap anyway one with half a brain should see that coming a mile away!
Sep 4, 2010 9:15 PM

Mar 2009
Wooo 2 episodes, this should be good.
Sep 5, 2010 1:36 AM

Apr 2010
Am I the only one who noticed that Neko looks PRETTY GOD DAMN IDENTICAL to the boy ryouko saved a few eps back.

JUST SAYIN
Sep 5, 2010 2:20 AM

Jan 2008
Meh, only 2 eps remain... :/ I'll miss this serie so much...

The beginning of the climax was win.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Sep 5, 2010 3:42 AM

Jan 2008
McAnder said:
Neko-san reminds me cat from the Shrek movies :DDDDD

Agreed.. except less adorable.

Reiko.. that bitch.

Cliff hanger. =[
Sep 5, 2010 7:35 AM

Feb 2009
MorningGlory said:
OrochiPL said:
<face palm> ...... I have no idea how the discussion could get so mess up. I blame momo-chan for the mess =P
It wasn't Momo-chan but Reiko. Though I do wonder now who has the bigger ones XD

Anyways, plot.
Get on with the next episode.
And I love the last 10 seconds of the show.

garfield15 said:
OrochiPL said:
adis said:

It's catrate.

I do believe you both mean Nekorate
This sounds much better.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Light novel ending slight summary.

Loxe - Jun 20, 2016

10 by CitrusBreeze »»
Feb 18, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MorningGlory - Sep 15, 2010

269 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Aug 11, 2010

159 by epr0x »»
Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2010

152 by epr0x »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.