Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2010 7:17 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Soutetsu finally stated his goal. Good luck with that! He looks incredibly hot in his uniform!
Ebisu's funeral procession was sad...
Everyone in the troupe decides to go their separate ways.
Kanna seems to be in love with the Chief and decided to declare his loyalty to the Queen.
The Chief seems to be in love with Akidzuki. Akidzuki seems clueless, or just appears to be that way.
The Chief catches up with Akidzuki and he gives her a look to die for...
Dec 9, 2011 12:50 PM

Dec 2010
Villetta_Nu said:

Soutetsu finally stated his goal. Good luck with that! He looks incredibly hot in his uniform!
Ebisu's funeral procession was sad...
Everyone in the troupe decides to go their separate ways.
Kanna seems to be in love with the Chief and decided to declare his loyalty to the Queen.
The Chief seems to be in love with Akidzuki. Akidzuki seems clueless, or just appears to be that way.
The Chief catches up with Akidzuki and he gives her a look to die for...

Yeah, I have nothing more to say. One of the best episodes, it has so much feelings in it.
Apr 3, 2014 4:30 PM

Dec 2013
sad to see the troupe part ways, I don't know why they didn't stick together! Thy could have found another playwrite. They seemed to enjoy the traveling performer's life.

So Soutetsu wants to back Enmoto, 'for the good of Japan' hmmm. I feel like I'd probably enjoy this show more if I was well versed in Japanese History.
Love and Peace!!!
Apr 3, 2014 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
Thund3r1 said:
sad to see the troupe part ways, I don't know why they didn't stick together! Thy could have found another playwrite. They seemed to enjoy the traveling performer's life.

So Soutetsu wants to back Enmoto, 'for the good of Japan' hmmm. I feel like I'd probably enjoy this show more if I was well versed in Japanese History.
You probably would, as this show piles on the references without much explanation.
Jul 23, 2023 4:24 PM

Aug 2017
So everyone is gong north,
The troupe is disbanding, everyone is going his separate way, but I  think all of them will meet in the north,
Yuyama is following her heart I wonder how it's gonna end with her and Akizuki,
Ibaragi finally returned to his old uniform, he's following Emonoto to see what's gonna happen to the country,
I knew that the British spy team is powerful, now with the addition of Kanna, they're unstoppable.

More topics from this board

» Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 6 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 12, 2006

10 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:18 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 26 Discussion

VK11 - Mar 15, 2008

18 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 25 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 7, 2010

5 by Dekom »»
Aug 3, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 24 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 7, 2010

4 by Dekom »»
Aug 2, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto Episode 23 Discussion

TitanioVerde - Feb 27, 2010

7 by Dekom »»
Aug 1, 2023 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.