MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

K-ON!! Episode 22 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» K-On!! »» K-ON!! Episode 22 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
View Poll Results: K-ON!! Episode 22 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

133 70.37%
4 out of 5: Liked it

38 20.11%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 7.41%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 2.12%
Voters: 189

09-18-10, 9:49 AM

Wow. The Azusa episodes are really, really good.
I nearly cried as I watched this, which is a big deal for me. D :

09-19-10, 9:12 AM

T'was a good episode, relaxing and with the atmosphere filled with moe as always. Seems to me as if they're hinting at 3rd season by now, with everyone staying together...but what happens to Azusa? ,_,

09-23-10, 1:17 AM

awwww poor Azunyan is going to be left all alone :'(

09-23-10, 3:21 AM

YAY! They all got into the same college! :D

09-26-10, 6:05 AM

Azusa... She's been holding her tears through out the late season, she's actually the only one who haven't cried. And she's definitely the one who cared the most. (REF = Season 1, before the concert, where she teared up because of Yui's Absent)

I think it's a matter of time before her tears rushes out against her will. I'd got mixed feeling toward this... I'd love and hate to see her cry, Hate, because of how lonely she felt, but love, because it's better for her as a character to cry instead of holding it in, she need to take it out somehow.

but hey, I could be wrong, she might be stronger than that... but I highly doubt it...

10-30-10, 1:26 PM
Anime Moderator
This series needs to stop being all emotional, it's making it hard for me to finish ;_;

11-07-10, 5:44 PM

Awww, Azu-nyan's gonna miss her friends T_T

11-19-10, 10:32 PM

LightningRamiel said:
It's slice of life, not whole-pie of life.
Epic quote is epic Right this one and also the right feeling of closure, of concluding a franchise is just right there!!! Definitely K-On! is ending for it's own good! It won't spoil it's feel for sure! Oh I love that *shakes head* Sorry I just woke up from ranty senseless mode xD

So... The episode was so cute!!! And again we got into melancholy mode.... The Melancholy of Nakano Azusa III! xD seriously how many more episodes like this one are we going to get from the four we have left.... But it's unavoidable! Such things happens IRL and everyone is bound to go their own separate ways someday.... It's time for Yui and co. to part ways from Azunya and leave her behind in HS... That's quite sad... I've experienced such thing... dun make me remember dammit... I didn't felt it that bad, but it made me remember a girl that cried for me! =[ not kewl if you always keep the same emotionaless face and did it all the night... Which brings interesting and happy moments too...

anyway Azusa was full of win.... Being all embarrased for the whole choco for Valentine moments was plain cute and meh at the same time! xD C'mon it's simply handing over the thing for them! yet you had a hard time to do so *facepalm* but hey in the end you did it! And they were so pleased to taste your cakey goodness! xD It was obvious that Yui would love it, but everyone else reactions were priceless especially Mio's xDDD

And proud Sawako is proud... just look at her satisfied looks when she knew she was right for the cake and happy for them after being compatible for similar schools... well Yui and Ritsu ranked lower than Mio and Mugi but that's okay as long they can go to the same College and they will!!! I'm kinda happy for them... yet I'd have to see them goin separate ways :/

I'm happy to know that I wasn't the only one that got teary eyes or sappy feelings... oh the Melancholy of Nakano Azusa hit us pretty hard for sure :/

Signs,
Green

12-01-10, 1:35 PM

Monochrome said:
This series needs to stop being all emotional, it's making it hard for me to finish ;_;

This so hard.

12-12-10, 10:38 AM

This episode was really sweet near the end.

12-16-10, 2:14 AM

This caught me off guard, I almost cried at the end~

01-04-11, 9:48 PM

Que linda essa Azusa, deu vontade de abraçar ela também :(

04-19-11, 11:01 PM

So happy for them! ;A;
...but I still can't believe Yui got in.

Awww, Azu-nyan~ ♥
[insert awesome signature here]

08-20-11, 7:15 AM

What I thought was a simple episode of Valentine's Day turned out to be so much more. Azusa is so adorable, I wanna hug her!

02-16-12, 12:10 AM

I really liked this episode. I feel bad for Azusa. She's always been one of my favorite characters. I really feel bad for her that all her friends will be leaving soon. It's been on of those things this whole season, knowing that in the end, she's going to be left behind for now. I'm just watching the anime for now, but I plan to start reading the manga where this season leaves off at.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

04-26-12, 1:59 AM

The slight melancholic atmosphere in this episode was a pleasant surprise. And I am happy that the 4 was able to land in the same university. Too bad Azusa is going to get left behind.

WHY do I love and hate bittersweet things at the same time?

06-09-12, 2:29 PM

Sweeet! They made it! (obviously) :D

Gunna suck when they all get separated from Azu-nyan. :(

07-22-12, 7:08 AM

The moment Ui and Azusa heard the four of them made it was so cute. This episode had a great touching atmosphere. The part about the Valentine's chocolate too.

08-22-12, 11:23 AM

The ending <3

09-02-12, 8:16 AM

Yay! They made it to the same school! =DDD

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices