Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2010 5:31 AM

Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
novalis said:
So what, to make Saeko at least partially accept her thrill in killing, Takashi has to grab her breast while he delivers his speech? WTF.
It wasn't supposed to be like that. He was supposed to just embrace her. Then when he was getting into the latter parts of his "cheesy" speech, he kind of grabbed her boobs to
stop her trembling. Or was it because Takashi was getting emotional in his speech that he was trembling, I can't remember or interpret how it went. Correct me if I'm wrong :|.
Reminded me about that chikan who grabbed some girls chest in train to "stop the trembling". :D

zimno said:
novalis said:
So what, to make Saeko at least partially accept her thrill in killing, Takashi has to grab her breast while he delivers his speech? WTF.

Because there is boob there.
Hilarious.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 30, 2010 5:37 AM

Jul 2009
I don't understand why he need to grab her breasts, but it's a score. Also SHE"S GOING TO BE WET?"

WTF?
Aug 30, 2010 5:39 AM

Jan 2010
AceIII said:
I dont get this anime... they cant show a simple kiss but oh wait we can show everything else from tit grabs to panty shots. Jap got wierd sense of censoring.

Have to agree with this
Aug 30, 2010 5:41 AM

Jun 2010
Lelouch101 said:
MomeRath said:
draker said:
He really had to say that last line, didn't he? What a dick =/
Saeko >>>> *

We all know he has a huge hard on for rei, but i agree that line really rubbed me the wrong way.

This could just be wishful thinking but perhaps Takashi was just telling himself that he did it "to survive" is because deep inside he's confused about who he truly loves more between Saeko and Rei. Takashi did ask Saeko about her love life out of nowhere, but technically speaking he is with Rei at the moment so maybe he was just telling himself those words to try to justify his inner guilt of cheating on Rei in this episode.

Besides, in a way Rei seems using Takashi in order for her survival too since she trusts him and likewise Takashi wants Saeko to live so he can survive and the main reason for that is because he knows that Saeko is one of the most dependable people among the group, which proves he trusts her.

So my point is maybe there is more to the meaning of that last line than we all think, hopefully the upcoming episodes will show more development between Takashi and Saeko

Thats exactly how i feel about it :)

I adore Saeko, shes freaking awesome, Great episode! but now Rei will come in and ruin everything ¬_¬
>_<
Aug 30, 2010 5:42 AM
Feb 2010
KazeFalcon said:
AceIII said:
I dont get this anime... they cant show a simple kiss but oh wait we can show everything else from tit grabs to panty shots. Jap got wierd sense of censoring.

Have to agree with this

I beg to differ, I don't think it was censored.
TBH, I think it was left out on purpose, u know, to let the fans imagine what happened during the night after they kissed.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Aug 30, 2010 5:44 AM

Jul 2010
I think you people are misunderstanding what he said in the end.

When he said he accepted it to survive, he means it in terms of:

Accepting everything after the zombie apocalypse, in order to survive.
People who don't accept whats happening end up killing themselves or dying in some stupid way, EXAMPLE: That teacher in ep1, that kills himself etc etc.

So in order for him to survive he had to accept everything that's happening ( thing he was doing since the zombie apocalypse ), killing people, killing kids, robbing, zombie genocide, and other human people *insert Saeko here*

TD;DR he adapted to this new world, else he would not suvive. NOT I nailed her to survive.
Aug 30, 2010 5:44 AM
Dec 2009
The boobie part was VERY VERY uneccesary..
Other than that very good episode :)
Aug 30, 2010 5:45 AM

Feb 2010
The best episode so far! Saeko is awesome ^ ^
Aug 30, 2010 5:48 AM
Feb 2010
ImpalerPT said:

People who don't accept whats happening end up killing themselves or dying in some stupid way, EXAMPLE: That teacher in ep1, that kills himself etc etc.

So in order for him to survive he had to accept everything that's happening ( thing he was doing since the zombie apocalypse ), killing people, killing kids, robbing, zombie genocide, and other human people *insert Saeko here*

TD;DR he adapted to this new world, else he would not suvive. NOT I nailed her to survive.

Very good reasoning there. And i agree with it.

Aug 30, 2010 5:50 AM

Mar 2009
novalis said:

A major WTF moment. That was stupid as hell.
Aug 30, 2010 5:53 AM

Jun 2009
ImpalerPT said:

You made me re-watch that scene. And i'm a bit confused. Though you may be right. He says that he accepted everything in order to survive, so yeah it's nothing against Saeko, now that i think about it. Besides, he didn't have to mean only his own survival, right?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 30, 2010 5:56 AM

Jul 2008
AlexSadist-sama said:
novalis said:

A major WTF moment. That was stupid as hell.

agree

I really cant understand how ppl can rate this crap with 10/10 if they arent some horny teenagers in puberty but anyways I planned to drop this series with this episodebut then i saw this:

For me it was so ridiclious thus funny that i couldnt stop laughing about the absurdity. Thats why i ll finish the last 3 episodes (just for the lulz) but if they make a 2nd season ill pass .
Manga is way better than this.
OldyAug 30, 2010 6:00 AM
Aug 30, 2010 5:57 AM

Mar 2009
Oldy said:

Oh yeah how could I forget that.. another WTF.
Aug 30, 2010 6:17 AM

Jun 2009
so sexual asulst is her switch and she is a sadist i bet a lot of guy lover her (fuck shes hot)
Aug 30, 2010 6:27 AM
Jun 2008
This is weird...the zombie still have a bit brain to know not to cross the water.

Saeko is very sexy when She got wet ^,^ .... but how come Takashi doesn't get wet at all??.....Well, I don't want to see Takashi nor Hirano naked anyway . I am cool with this.

Saeko's fight is really good.At least there is no goddamn matrix ecchi ruin this time(sometimes I really hate the camera man!!!).Well, there is a plot when she stop hitting the kids, and she don't want to admit that she is a sadist ^.^
Yepee, Miko zombie !!!
QysteiN said:
The boobie part was VERY VERY uneccesary..
Other than that very good episode :)
It is weirdly necessary, during the flashback, Saeko get herself rape just to make a good reason to fight back.
Right now,Takashi trying to simulate to same situation again in Takahi's style .Basically, girl only listen to men when they punish them hard enough.
during when Takashi harass her boobs. She get excited. Masochist confirm !!
Aug 30, 2010 6:43 AM

Dec 2008
The fact that he felt comfortable enough to passionately and violently grab her breasts indicates that something more than just a kiss happened in that shrine the night before. He accepted her to survive, but I'm more than sure that he got a little enjoyment out of it too.

Damn! What I wouldn't give to be in Saeko's shoes!! Lucky!!
Aug 30, 2010 6:47 AM

Jun 2009
VillettaIchihara said:
Damn! What I wouldn't give to be in Saeko's shoes!! Lucky!!

Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Takashi's shoes!! Lucky!!
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 30, 2010 6:51 AM
Mar 2008
BEST EPISODE EVER LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Moar Saeko pl0x

I have a bad feeling he's gonna dump Saeko for what's-her-face-bitch though >.>
Aug 30, 2010 6:54 AM

Apr 2008
Well that was kind of out of left field. I had Takashi pegged as ending up with Rei as would be typical in most manga/anime childhood friends continued relationship fashion. This was a great surprise.

Now it seems we will get to see the new power mad guy trying to run things. Hope that is dealt with quickly before the end of this season (I'm counting on atleast two more 12 to 13 episode seasons just to wrap up all the loose ends.)
Aug 30, 2010 6:54 AM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
Damn! What i wouldn't give to be in Takashi's shoes!! Lucky!!
^This!
Aug 30, 2010 7:01 AM

Jun 2010
luckily the tit arent explode...
damn takashi
Aug 30, 2010 7:06 AM
Aug 2008
I hope he stays with Saeko, because a relationship with Rei will not work. The fact is she chose Hisashi (his best friend) over Komuro. Anytime things get serious, one of them will bring up Hisashi and fighting will ensue. Komuro would forever be living in Hisashi's shadow and nothing good can come of that.

Saeko on the other hand has a clean slate with Komuro, so they wouldn't have that problem. Plus, Saeko is awesome.
Aug 30, 2010 7:10 AM

Jun 2009
I feel ya Komuro.

Who, in their right mind, wouldn't want a WET Saeko?!
Aug 30, 2010 7:12 AM

Dec 2008
Zennou said:
Uhh, you guys... Remember how when they came outside and were wondering what attracted the zombies. Maybe they were doing something inside that involved a lot of, um, screaming.

^ ROFLMAO!!
Aug 30, 2010 7:20 AM
Jun 2010
This episode is the definition of perfection, we get:

-Boob grab
-Zombie kill
-Wet girl
-Deep moment
-sex
-Fan service
-Weapon upgrade (from wooden sword to an actual katana)
-Jealous pink haired girl
-Saeko's weakness ­> can't kill children zombies
-Amphibious vehicule
-It was done by Madhouse

there are only 2 things missing so it can become a masterpiece:

-The scene where Rei gets her head exploded or turn into a zombie then Takashi smashes her head with the shotgun

-Hirano Kouta doing his usual pro head shots
supersayenAug 30, 2010 7:31 AM

Aug 30, 2010 7:23 AM

Jun 2009
supersayen said:
-Sex
Please don't say it like it's a confirmed fact. That's only a speculation.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 30, 2010 7:24 AM
Dec 2009
supersayen said:

-Boob grab
-Zombie kill
-Wet girl
-Deep moment
-Sex
-Fan service
-Amphibious vehicule
-It was done by Madhouse

-The scene where Rei gets her head exploded or turn into a zombie then Takashi smashes her head with the shotgun

They didn't have sex : o
Aug 30, 2010 7:29 AM
Feb 2010
QysteiN said:
supersayen said:

-Boob grab
-Zombie kill
-Wet girl
-Deep moment
-Sex
-Fan service
-Amphibious vehicule
-It was done by Madhouse

I think the studio was trying to imply that something did happen between Takashi and Saeko......

Aug 30, 2010 7:29 AM

Jun 2009
Aversa said:
They skipped the sex scene!!
Seriously I don't even want to see that scene. Takashi groping Saeko-san boobs already made me like 'Ouch! that hurts!'

Is Takashi a two-timer or something, since he did or what to Rei in sensei's house, well whatever. Saeko-san really creepy sometimes, but I like her. And also, is Takashi and Saeko-san are dating or something? Takagi seems jealous, I think Rei too.

Next episode looks good too:3

Aug 30, 2010 7:31 AM

Jul 2008
supersayen said:

-Boob grab
-Zombie kill
-Wet girl
-Deep moment
-Sex
-Fan service
-Amphibious vehicule
-It was done by Madhouse

/facepalm
Aug 30, 2010 7:40 AM

Jun 2009
QysteiN said:
supersayen said:

-Boob grab
-Zombie kill
-Wet girl
-Deep moment
-Sex
-Fan service
-Amphibious vehicule
-It was done by Madhouse

They did or they didn't. Madhouse is making their own modifications out of the series. That kiss is not even in the manga so there could be a possibility that they did it.
Aug 30, 2010 7:49 AM
Jan 2010
In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse:
Step one: Find my nearest Kendo club
Step two: Befriend the hottest and best girl there
Step three: ???
Step four: Profit!

ImpalerPT said:

I agree. It is his defence mechanism, his way to survive. He is adapting to the situations and accepting them as otherwise he wouldn't be able to stay sane.

They did leave the night up to interpretation but in my opinion at least they sooooo got it on and fair enough to Takashi, she is damn hot!! Everyone needs to forget about the world at points, especially when your world is full of zombies and what better way than boobies? :)
Aug 30, 2010 7:55 AM
Jun 2010
Random guy + Saeko + the same room + they are alone ==­> you are not a man if there is no sex.

Aug 30, 2010 7:57 AM

Jan 2010
I liked this episode
Aug 30, 2010 8:00 AM

Aug 2010
does anyone else feel like the closing theme was really out of place?

Aug 30, 2010 8:02 AM
Feb 2010
jimbo_extreme said:
does anyone else feel like the closing theme was really out of place?

Not really, it kinda matched with the rather cheerful feeling that was given off towards the end.
KoisolaAug 30, 2010 8:13 AM

Aug 30, 2010 8:05 AM
Nov 2009
Lelouch101 said:
MomeRath said:
draker said:
He really had to say that last line, didn't he? What a dick =/
Saeko >>>> *

We all know he has a huge hard on for rei, but i agree that line really rubbed me the wrong way.

This could just be wishful thinking but perhaps Takashi was just telling himself that he did it "to survive" is because deep inside he's confused about who he truly loves more between Saeko and Rei. Takashi did ask Saeko about her love life out of nowhere, but technically speaking he is with Rei at the moment so maybe he was just telling himself those words to try to justify his inner guilt of cheating on Rei in this episode.

Besides, in a way Rei seems using Takashi in order for her survival too since she trusts him and likewise Takashi wants Saeko to live so he can survive and the main reason for that is because he knows that Saeko is one of the most dependable people among the group, which proves he trusts her.

So my point is maybe there is more to the meaning of that last line than we all think, hopefully the upcoming episodes will show more development between Takashi and Saeko

I AGREE COMPLETELY ^^
Aug 30, 2010 8:12 AM

Jul 2010
Aww saeko's so awesome!!

Such a shame that Takashi only said those words in order to survive ;o

Such an asshole
Aug 30, 2010 8:14 AM
Nov 2009
ImpalerPT said:

YUP ^^
Aug 30, 2010 8:15 AM
Jun 2008
Oh dear....does that means Sword > spear?
Aug 30, 2010 8:17 AM

Jul 2009
Aww somehow i don't feel happy when he kiss Saeko, out of my fav list Saeko bu by, i just found a great replacement for female warrior
Aug 30, 2010 8:23 AM
Nov 2009
JOTAKU said:
Awesome episode. This episode made me like Saeko even more =)
Saeko FTW!

^Hell YEAH
Aug 30, 2010 8:24 AM

Dec 2007
Seoko is such a slut.Even Rei is better than her.
I wish I dropped this sooner but I guess I will watch the rest for the lulz.
Needs moar hirano.
Aug 30, 2010 8:25 AM

Jun 2009
Why everyone make a fuss about Takashi's last line...I think he said it before in last part of some episode too..

And there is no such line in manga,,and I'd rather believe manga version than anime -I don't care it's spoiler or not, it's just usual staff trick to make the anime more dramatic-

ImpalerPT said:

Aug 30, 2010 8:26 AM

Aug 2010
He made juice from the Saeko's boob. LOL
Copy-pastah scene from the manga:

Btw she asked him about if he will take the responsibility... so they had sex without protection and now she's pregnant? XD
Aug 30, 2010 8:27 AM

Jul 2009
^This is the anime we are talking about IZUMI, not all of the people here read the manga
Aug 30, 2010 8:33 AM

Jun 2009
Synx7 said:

Btw she asked him about if he will tke the responsibility... so they had sex without protection and now she's pregnant? XD

that was fast XD, how great Takashi's seed..
and some misunderstanding I think, if she wants to make Takashi take responsibility because she had sex with him...
maybe she meant "take the responsibility" here is like "care for Saeko more, and accept her even though she was tainted and has a dark side. Like what he said to her before"

Laevantein said:
^This is the anime we are talking about IZUMI, not all of the people here read the manga

Yeah but someone need to make clear about it, because a lot ppls will think our protagonist turn into kind of jerk
IZUMI64Aug 30, 2010 8:36 AM
Aug 30, 2010 8:43 AM

Jul 2009
^Isn't it a good thing that the male lead has a flaw?, it will be more realistic..ugh maybe, though the teacher's boobs is beyond realistic, if it means to save my own live i will do the same, and beside Saeko seems to enjoying it too, to me it's a win-win situation, he nail the girl = he lives, nothing wrong with staying alive even more people will despise him XD
Aug 30, 2010 8:43 AM

Jul 2010
IZUMI64 said:
Synx7 said:

Btw she asked him about if he will tke the responsibility... so they had sex without protection and now she's pregnant? XD

that was fast XD, how great Takashi's seed..
and some misunderstanding I think, if she wants to make Takashi take responsibility because she had sex with him...
maybe she meant "take the responsibility" here is like "care for Saeko more, and accept her even though she was tainted and has a dark side. Like what he said to her before"

Yea i dun think she was talking about the sex (if they ever did it)

But i think it was when he kinda confessed[?] to saeko in the tit grabbing scene
Aug 30, 2010 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
^Isn't it a good thing that the male lead has a flaw?, it will be more realistic..ugh maybe, though the teacher's boobs is beyond realistic, if it means to save my own live i will do the same, and beside Saeko seems to enjoying it too, to me it's a win-win situation, he nail the girl = he lives, nothing wrong with staying alive even more people will despise him XD

even it's true
what relation nail a girl with the surviving? XDDD
are they trying to be Adam and Eve? =3
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2010

276 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 25, 2010

404 by DarkXion »»
Mar 16, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.