All of the Slayers manga
The Law of Ueki AKA Ueki no Housoku
Trigun
Trigun Maximum
Tsukihime
Violinist of Hamelin AKA Violinist of Hameln AKA Hamelin no Violin Hiki
Jul 9, 2007 8:22 AM

Feb 2007
Can't you add them youself? Xinil provided twice a link where you can add manga.

http://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=mangadb&do=add
Jul 9, 2007 8:24 AM

Apr 2007
Sorry T^T I didn't notice
Jul 9, 2007 8:30 AM

Feb 2007
I'll do Read or Dream :P
Jul 9, 2007 8:51 AM

Apr 2007
Who is willing to add all of the Slayers mangas?XD
HamelJul 9, 2007 8:58 AM
Jul 9, 2007 9:57 AM

Apr 2007
Sorry for the double
It doesn't want to add Slayers City of Lost Souls for some reason T^T
Jul 9, 2007 9:58 AM
Overlord

Nov 2004
Shiki said:
Sorry for the double
It doesn't want to add Slayers City of Lost Souls for some reason T^T

What does it do?
Jul 9, 2007 9:59 AM

Apr 2007
I added it to the database but when I try to add it to my list it doesn't apper T^T
Jul 9, 2007 10:00 AM
Overlord

Nov 2004
It needs to be approved by a moderator first.
Jul 9, 2007 10:01 AM

Apr 2007
Ohhh XD it just that the rest of them got approved really fast XD
Jul 9, 2007 10:06 AM

Nov 2004
Someone was stalking the approval page before. I guess the person has stopped stalking now. :D
Jul 9, 2007 10:11 AM

Apr 2007
Oh and I did a mistake in the Disgaea 2 manga entery X: I wrote 1 manga when it's not even over yet ^^" sorry
Jul 9, 2007 10:17 AM

Nov 2004
Fixed.
Jul 9, 2007 10:19 AM

Apr 2007
Thank you :3
Jan 25, 2022 12:38 AM
Nov 2020
I'm tired of trying to find a manga update forum for 2022 so I'll post in here. Can you upload "Cat in a hot girls dorm" on here, I tried searching up the author but only found the other mangas.
Jan 31, 2022 7:24 AM
May 2015
Thought I'd ask here as I didn't know where else to ask but when will the blood bank manhwa be added? It seems to have been on pending for about a year now.
Also will the new junji ito deserter manga be added. Can't seem to find that one on here though I thought it was on at one point. Same with shiver and smashed also by junji ito.
Jan 31, 2022 8:05 AM

Jan 2017
ARand0mPers0n said:
Thought I'd ask here as I didn't know where else to ask but when will the blood bank manhwa be added? It seems to have been on pending for about a year now.
Also will the new junji ito deserter manga be added. Can't seem to find that one on here though I thought it was on at one point. Same with shiver and smashed also by junji ito.

For Blood Bank , MAL has a rule for Manhuas & Manhwas stating that they must get a physical release in their country of origin to be accepted into the database.
If it doesn't have one , then it won't be added.
If it does , you can wait for one of the pending approval entry to be accepted. (I think this one is the best : https://myanimelist.net/manga/135218)

For Junji Ito , a lot of his anthologies are actually repacks of some chapters from his old anthologies.
Since MAL don't want to get duplicates chapters into multiples entries , they probably won't be added.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 31, 2022 8:12 AM
May 2015
Alexioos95 said:
ARand0mPers0n said:

For Blood Bank , MAL has a rule for Manhuas & Manhwas stating that they must get a physical release in their country of origin to be accepted into the database.
If it doesn't have one , then it won't be added.
If it does , you can wait for one of the pending approval entry to be accepted. (I think this one is the best : https://myanimelist.net/manga/135218)

For Junji Ito , a lot of his anthologies are actually repacks of some chapters from his old anthologies.
Since MAL don't want to get duplicates chapters into multiples entries , they probably won't be added.

Thanks for the reply. Think I've been looking at a different blood bank page hahaa will keep an eye on this one too :) Been wondering about the has to have a physical release rule as I thought some of the ones they have on here didn't have them? or do online releases count too? So if a series can be bought chapter at a time on a webtoon type app for example It can get added?
And fair enough with the dupes. Thought they might have added them though like other sites so people didn't have to search though the other works on here to find the chapters they have read if that makes sense?
Jan 31, 2022 8:17 AM

Jan 2017
ARand0mPers0n said:
Been wondering about the has to have a physical release rule as I thought some of the ones they have on here didn't have them? or do online releases count too? So if a series can be bought chapter at a time on a webtoon type app for example It can get added?

Nop , absolutely all Manhuas & Manhwas there have a physical release in China (For Manhuas) or Korea. (For Manhwas)
The English release of those are not taken into account at all tho.

And fair enough with the dupes. Thought they might have added them though like other sites so people didn't have to search though the other works on here to find the chapters they have read if that makes sense?

Well , as far as i know , those repacks things are only done for Junji Ito works , so it's true that it's not convenient for the users , but do you think that adding a rule only for 1 author is really convenient for the staff ?

I'm not one of them , so maybe they'll say otherwise tho.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7677 by JohnnyNumbuh28 »»
Apr 13, 1:25 AM

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

127 by Una_Sama89 »»
Apr 11, 5:52 AM

» Dungeon Defense - Novel (Korean)

Netori - Dec 20, 2017

8 by Souhail_fl »»
Apr 10, 5:01 PM

» Gosick sequel novels (New Continent - Red/Blue/Pink/Green) still pending for approval after many years

847AM - Apr 7

0 by 847AM »»
Apr 7, 10:41 AM

» ADD MANHWA - TOP TIER PROVIDENCE

Marcrof - Jan 9

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 4, 7:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.