MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Asobi ni Iku yo! »» Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

25 41.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

18 30.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 23.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.67%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 3.33%
Voters: 60

09-02-10, 1:20 AM

And somehow, Kio reminds me of Hiroshi =3=
Why must all these male leads be so pathetic? D:

Anyway, those bullets seem like fun.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

09-02-10, 2:33 AM

Oosran said:
And somehow, Kio reminds me of Hiroshi =3=
Why must all these male leads be so pathetic? D:

Anyway, those bullets seem like fun.
Did you mention about Bunmei again?? <sigh>

09-02-10, 9:16 PM

I always buy a Manami x Aoi episode.. but this anime still turned out crap..

09-03-10, 6:02 AM

frozen_soul said:
lol girls stripping each other with guns awesome!!!

Wars should be fought with hot young girls and that's how all guns in the world should work.
This anime is actually very deep giving us hidden messages about how the world should actually work.

Laevantein said:
Man without Manami i won't be able to survived this long, heck maybe i'm the only fan of her..

She is wasted on that male lead..

No, i like her too. As for Kio. Well any girl from that show will be wasted with him.
Modified by Monad, 09-03-10, 6:06 AM

09-03-10, 8:19 PM

belatkuro said:
Lol gun fight. Stupid censor robots though.

I don't even know why Kio bothers to train, he's always gonna be the useless and dense male lead with a harem(this part really hurts).

Gunshot part was pretty cool. Loved how they were talking about terrains, distances and advantages in a fight. Those snipers are pretty buff though.

And so we get some realization from Manami and progress for Aoi. Normal episode.
...Wait, what happened to the plot? Oh yeah, there wasn't one to begin with : 3

^

09-04-10, 3:07 AM

Gun fights without spilt blood can also be awesome as we had here. More please.

The relationship between Aoi and Manami has always been one of the best aspects of the series, so I'm all for continued development and focus on them. And I rather they stay away from the "plot". I could really care less about Cat people aliens vs. Dog people aliens (which are especially annoying for some reason).

I like both girls, but I'm also partial to Manami. I just hope she'll eventually make a real attempt to go after Kio or just get over him and find someone else. The latter won't happen, so I'm hoping she just tells that meathead how she feels. All the repeated "I'm too late" is starting to get tired.

09-05-10, 12:29 AM

best gun fight i've seen this year!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

09-06-10, 1:41 PM

So, I've been wondering the last couple of eps, but whatever happened to manami and aoi being internationally wanted fugitives? Wasn't that the sole/whole reason for them to move in together in the "embassy", so that they wouldn't get caught? But still they've been out and about pretty much every ep now...

Now I know they threw what little plot they had straight out the window after 3 eps, but still. That's kinda important.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

09-06-10, 9:31 PM

Billzor said:
So, I've been wondering the last couple of eps, but whatever happened to manami and aoi being internationally wanted fugitives? Wasn't that the sole/whole reason for them to move in together in the "embassy", so that they wouldn't get caught? But still they've been out and about pretty much every ep now...

Now I know they threw what little plot they had straight out the window after 3 eps, but still. That's kinda important.

Give up all hope of this anime making sense or remembering it has a plot to follow and it'll be more enjoyable. XP

09-17-10, 6:31 PM

FF mode:

Just like the gun fight lol
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

10-10-10, 9:55 AM

It was a so so episode. I had actually expected more drama out of this but I was disappointed. But it was still watchable.

08-23-11, 11:34 PM

kio is a dumb idiot that doesnt get anything LOL

09-09-12, 6:42 AM

Great episode, how much effort Aoi put's in to it is quite amusing, the bullets are quite interesting, the 2 ladies that where shipped back in the create was just hilarious xD

Great episode up to the last 4!

10-31-12, 9:07 PM

Lets shoot each other's clothes off. Man this show tries every conceivable way to showcase fan service.

Have to admit though i would love to own a machine gun like that.
It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

04-02-13, 9:33 PM

Maybe it's just the shadowing but these 2 chicks look way too buff.

06-23-13, 5:39 PM

Well a whole lot of NOTHING happened in this episode and Manami is still being a raeging hemorrhoid. That gun fight in the forest was pretty rad, but other than that....this episode was shit, Well, the fanservice when Manami and Aoi shot up each other's clothing was nice too, but still.

11-28-13, 6:15 AM

billng said:
Guns that disintegrate clothes? Sign me up.
Oh yeah baby
Humans are pricks

RIP My dogs *Prince and star*

Just past the 1000th Mark bitches

Pains great speech: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuyU7fM2qg

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices