MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Second Season for Kaichou Wa Maid Sama?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kaichou wa Maid-sama! »» Second Season for Kaichou Wa Maid Sama?

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
08-27-10, 4:08 PM

Hello guys :). I'm a big fan of Kaichou wa maid sama and I would like to know if there is going to be a second season. There are only 4 episodes left and I can't see how it's going to end in only 4 episodes. There's too much stuff going on and Hinata just appeared :-?? so what do you guys think?

08-27-10, 4:11 PM

Thank goodness it has only four more episodes left. Redfoxoffire's review pretty much summed up how overrated it is.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

08-27-10, 4:20 PM

Well when I watch an anime I don't care that ppl say it's overrated or not. I just watch it because I like it. If you don't like it you don't watch it right? So you don't have to go all the way and tell me it's overrated. It has nothing to do with the question I asked. If that's your opinion fine but i'm still waiting for an answer :D

08-27-10, 4:24 PM

Anyways, just think of the entire show as Special A. Open ending.

Might want to have post this in the section specifically for the anime as well.

08-27-10, 4:27 PM

Confucius said:
Thank goodness it has only four more episodes left. Redfoxoffire's review pretty much summed up how overrated it is.

Too bad he hates LOGH and Gintama but back on topic... I personally think the anime is a great shoujo which is very accesible.
ANYWAYS it probably will get a second season eventually, the manga is very far ahead of the anime right now so you could always read the manga.

08-27-10, 4:29 PM

ayEwyllie said:
Confucius said:

Too bad he hates LOGH and Gintama but back on topic... I personally think the anime is a great shoujo which is very accesible.
ANYWAYS it probably will get a second season eventually, the manga is very far ahead of the anime right now so you could always read the manga.

Who cares about what else he hates!

Besides, if there was a season two, it would have been announced in the news board. So far it's only an OVA release.

That answered the OP question?

EDIT: He dropped LoGH.

08-27-10, 4:35 PM

I am already reading the manga, that's why I said that there are too many things going on. I really hope there will be a second season T_T I was disappointed with the way Special A ended too T_T. Thanks for the answers and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Can someone move it? ^ ^
Modified by azu0o, 08-27-10, 4:41 PM

08-27-10, 4:44 PM

azu0o said:
I am already reading the manga, that's why I said that there are too many things going on. I really hope there will be a second season T_T I was disappointed with the way Special A ended too T_T. Thanks for the answers and sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. Can someone move it? ^ ^

I have already answered your question, probably should be closed or moved to the Spam forum

08-27-10, 4:49 PM

Confucius said:
azu0o said:

I have already answered your question, probably should be closed or moved to the Spam forum

you make me laugh :)) you're like a spoiled brat :D well fine do as you like

08-27-10, 6:18 PM

azuOo said:

you make me laugh :)) you're like a spoiled brat :D well fine do as you like

And you make me laugh with silly comments like this. He only answered your question :/

Personally, I don't think anything about Kaichou wa Maid-sama warrants a second season. At best, it should have only been a thirteen episode series - but no, it insisted on dragging its sorry ass all the way to twenty-six. It's a generic shoujo that didn't even try to differentiate itself from all the other crap out there.

In any event, since Maid-sama is twenty-six episodes, and a special has been announced, I doubt a second season will be announced soon - especially if the manga is still ongoing, or if the anime has caught up to it. There are many other (better) shoujo with ongoing manga that never got a second season (take Skip Beat for example), so that casts even more doubt on whether Maid-sama will get a sequel any time soon.

08-27-10, 6:26 PM

For me, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama ending at episode 8, everything after that is [insert an insult]

There are many other (better) shoujo with ongoing manga that never got a second season (take Skip Beat for example)

Yes, very true. Unfortunately it's not about how good the anime is, it's about how popular it is and how well the first season sells...

08-27-10, 8:22 PM

I hope it doesn't get a second season.

I'd rather something like Kimi ni Todoke get a second season instead. When I compare them both, Kimi ni Todoke is better than Maid-sama in every aspect.

I actually liked Maid-sama though, when it first started. It was generic but still enjoyable. But somewhere along it just all felt like filler with no development to anything.

08-27-10, 9:18 PM

Ousto said:

I'd rather something like Kimi ni Todoke get a second season instead. When I compare them both, Kimi ni Todoke is better than Maid-sama in every aspect.

I actually liked Maid-sama though, when it first started. It was generic but still enjoyable. But somewhere along it just all felt like filler with no development to anything.

I totally agree with you on Kimi ni Todoke. That show is just an emotional ride that I loved. However, I think Maid-sama would be okay with another season. It's not great but still enjoyable.

08-28-10, 12:52 AM

prismheart said:
Ousto said:

I totally agree with you on Kimi ni Todoke. That show is just an emotional ride that I loved. However, I think Maid-sama would be okay with another season. It's not great but still enjoyable.

I love Kimi ni Todoke, I wish it did. But yeah, with Maid-sama, it feels like nothing develops. I'm only still following it cos I liked usui in the manga. He's weirdly funny =3

08-28-10, 5:48 AM

I really love Kaichou wa Maid-Sama...

but I really dont see it getting a 2nd season...

As for a different story, i would LOVE if Kimi ni Todoke or Skip Beat had a second season..

they both ended cliff-hanger like..
As if the director was telling us "CONTINUE IT IN THE MANGA!! >;O"

Even though the story in the manga and anime is the same, it would b nice to see it ANIMIZED!

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

08-31-10, 10:10 PM

Confucius said:
ayEwyllie said:
Confucius said:

Who cares about what else he hates!

Besides, if there was a season two, it would have been announced in the news board. So far it's only an OVA release.

That answered the OP question?

EDIT: He dropped LoGH.

Oh hey there. You should know: I'm a girl. Also, I don't hate LoGH, I just couldn't enjoy it (my list scores are based more on enjoyment than other factors). I do respect it for what it is. Gintama I hate. But this topic isn't about those two, so...

Ousto said:

This, entirely. Kimi ni Todoke was great and totally needs another season. I don't really care if Maid-Sama gets another season as long as it doesn't get in the way of something actually good since I doubt I'd watch it anyway.

09-03-10, 4:11 PM

I hope it gets a second season, I really enjoy watching it.

Lulexiaa said:

As for a different story, i would LOVE if Kimi ni Todoke or Skip Beat had a second season..

they both ended cliff-hanger like..
As if the director was telling us "CONTINUE IT IN THE MANGA!! >;O"

I agree, I don't think Kaichou getting a second season is as important as animes like Skip Beat! (I havent seen knt yet)
But it would be nice, since I usually get really distracted when reading manga and end up forgetting half of what I read anyways.

09-09-10, 3:53 PM

If they did make a second season, I hope it would be only a 12-13 episode deal. I'm confident though that they can wrap things up in the few episodes they have left.

09-09-10, 8:01 PM

Please no.

09-09-10, 8:07 PM

There's probably gonna be a second season, but we're not gonna get for awhile.

LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices