Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 1, 2020 7:00 PM

Feb 2020
oh hello new intro (that i don't like - but are the clips the same as the first few eps?)

omg the constant pizza hut product placement is hilarious i love it

interesting seeing the psychological and emotional toll being zero is taking on lelouch especially after so many big victories

i didn't realise they already suspected lelouch? that was quick? but does this mean shirley now knows his identity? ooOoOoooOOoooh
May 5, 2020 8:48 PM

Dec 2014
Damnit, fuck you Suzaku.
Jul 12, 2020 12:00 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Was not a fan of tee previous OP, and this one is even more awful. A real shame. I'm really enjoying the series otherwise.
Aug 17, 2020 4:25 PM

May 2015
Lelouch lost to Suzaku, Shirley's vengeance is halted. Meanwhile, the fighting is still going on.

Can't wait to see how the cliffhanger resolves.
Sep 15, 2020 8:47 PM
Jul 2020
Ooff... I hate the new OP. Jiben wo is much better.
Nov 22, 2020 9:25 PM

Jan 2016
I'm more of a "the end does not justify the means" kind of guy, but I also recognize that if you want results... you gotta chase them no matter what. It's gonna be wild when lulu and suzaku finally find out the truth about each other.
And this episode further enforces my speculation that lulu and suzaku will have to fight each other in a battle of ideals... or perhaps they'll come together to fight the greater evil (probably not).

also why why WHY did they have to change the OP?!? The old one was becoming one of my favorite OPs of all time... ah well, maybe the new one will grow on me.
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Feb 12, 2021 12:36 AM

Sep 2017
New op is meh in its own way. It isn't as colorful as the first op, but I don't mind it personally.
The new ED however is way greater than the first one, so that's one for a plus point.

I was confused why Suzaku took a moment before finishing Zero off.

He says, "This will be the end of you Zero" and then freezes for like a full 2 seconds before Kallen starts fighting him.

So much for the circle of revenge. Shirley finds out who Zero really is.

Must have been heartwrenching, knowing that she kissed her father's murderer with her own lips on the day she knew of her father's death.

Nice moment where Kallen and Lelouch reaffirm their goal to continue no matter the bloodshed. It is twisted, but well it is nice they look out for each other.

Diethard is seriously like joker crazy in this one. Very clever, but very crazy too.

And CC walks off like it is no one's business.

And white haired dude looks like he is jamming to some song. What is he doing here again?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 18, 2021 3:35 PM

Mar 2016
What’s the music name playing when lelouch is in the shower?

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police šŸ˜«
Jun 26, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2018
Ofcourse when there's a terrorist attack you'll just get closer and closer to it. And yeah ofcourse the gun would be next to your feet xD well if that's the plot then yeah whatever. Lelouch will probably brainwash her.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 26, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2018
Ofcourse when there's a terrorist attack you'll just get closer and closer to it. And yeah ofcourse the gun would be next to your feet xD well if that's the plot then yeah whatever. Lelouch will probably brainwash her.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 15, 2021 3:57 AM

Jun 2021
it quicker than i anticipated,this episode is so good.a new op and ed too..
Sep 17, 2021 9:18 PM

Jan 2021
I never skipped the first opening I couldn’t but I can’t say the same thing for opening 2 but it’s ok and if Shirley finds out it’s Lelouch he can just use his geass
Sep 17, 2021 9:21 PM

Jan 2021
I never skipped the first opening I couldn’t but I can’t say the same thing for opening 2 but it’s ok and if Shirley finds out it’s Lelouch he can just use his geass
Oct 28, 2021 3:02 PM

Sep 2016
Since Suzaku was introduced into the school I knew Shirley's feelings toward Lelouch wouldn't last. First: it's unrequited, second: they have a completely different vision of the world they're in, and third: she was way more positive about Suzaku's views.
Can't wait to see what they'll do with her character, though. I can only think right now of #1 Lelouch makes her forget about him or #2 She later joins the army.

All in all, it was a fun episode, albeit with some questionable decisions in it.
Nov 30, 2021 12:53 PM

Mar 2021
The vocals in the new OP are terrible decent animation though.
Feb 22, 2022 7:32 AM

Aug 2018
Nice to hear new OP, like this one way more than previous one, can't believe Shirly pretty much managed to find out who Zero is but I guess she deserves this knowledge for losing her father
Apr 2, 2022 9:18 PM

Jul 2017
new op is meh, i prefer the old one. Suzaku is getting on my nerves he should die.
Apr 6, 2023 9:42 AM

Oct 2019
Every time this idiot kururugi opens his mouth is to spit some hypocritical nonsense when he's doing the exact same thing by following orders and all he says in reply is But sir! then gets told to shut up and do as his told, its sickening by this point so much so that i just started to skip when he opens his mouth cuz its always the same idiotic line.
May 9, 2023 10:37 AM
Apr 2023
I really want to ask Suzaku what his point is ?!! Hes always going on some “its wrong to hurt people!” “You have to change the system from within!” But this FOOL is never actually trying to do that. He just takes orders and interferes and causes more damage. Ok Suzaku. Sure.

This is the first time in a while a character has irritated me this much lol. Suzaku WORST boy.
May 19, 2023 7:44 PM
May 2017
Hopefully, this doesn't end badly for Lelouch. 
Aug 16, 2023 11:46 PM

Aug 2011
AHAHAHA I LOVE LELOUCH EMOTIONS WAVER SO MUCH SUFERING SO MUCH THRILL 
Aug 22, 2023 8:04 PM
Jul 2020
Nuevo opening, el anterior era mucho mejor:). En cuanto al episodio me gustaron las escenas de acción, ver pelear a Kallen contra Cornelia y Suzaku es epicoo. En cuanto Shirley, que lastima todo lo que ha pasado ver que ella deposito confianza en Lelouch y darse cuenta que el es Zero, uff realmente veré ansioso el siguiente capitulo. 9/10 pierde un punto por el opening malardo
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xinil - Feb 6, 2007

191 by yulek »»
Mar 11, 3:07 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.