Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2010 6:22 PM

Dec 2007
Ok, so I'm totally lost without the subs... but WTF Claude? Dancing and knitting while revealing your super evil plan to steal Ciel's soul? LOL the Triplets drawings!
Yay, Ciel got his memories back!
Err... how come Scotland Yard does not know who is Ciel Phantomhive?? And Hannah you bitch, why are you helping Claude? Can't you see you're just a tool for him?!
Yay Ronald and Will! Is it just me or do all the Shinigami wear glasses? LOL William is really shortsighted!, I laughed so much I choked!
poor Ciel, being tortured and nearly drowning!Then, I heard all this blabering and "Yes" and I just went

OH FUCK CLAUDE JUST BRAINWASHED CIEL INTO BELIEVING HE IS ALOUIS OH GOD

Sebastian is not pleased.
Next episode, Ciel blushing Oo
Aug 26, 2010 6:24 PM

Feb 2010
bialovesanime said:

Yay Ronald and Will! Is it just me or do all the Shinigami wear glasses? LOL William is really shortsighted!, I laughed so much I choked!

3 _____ 3 <-- william without glasses
lol
Aug 26, 2010 6:24 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
If he seriously is going to go through all that crap again...I swear..I won't hate Claude (even though he did this to him...) but..THE STAFF! WHY'D THEY CREATE ALOIS IF HE'S GOING TO KEEP GETTTNG HURT?

Alois: Hai I'm shiiierrruuuu~
Claude: -blink blink-
Alois: - wink, wink -

xDD he's probably having the time of his life..in Ciel's body..because...; - ;
he knows that claude has this thing for ciel (IF THAT'S HIM...which I sort of highly doubt..)

That is just TOO cruel. I mean... after Claude killed him because he wanted Ciel, Alois comes back in Ciel's body and tries to win Claude's affection this way?
No... this cannot be... this is heartbreaking. What the hell has Alois done wrong to deserve this???
Aug 26, 2010 6:29 PM

Feb 2010
demons...only seeking cute little uke shota souls...and thats why i always think pedobear approve this show -_-
Aug 26, 2010 6:30 PM
Aug 2010
What really pisses me off is remembering what Claude told Alois in the first episode: "You don't need to attract my attention".
Oh, of course not, so tell me why does he have to let you break his heart, kill him, steal his soul and put it into Ciel's body before you crack him a sincere smile? Asshole -.-
Aug 26, 2010 7:12 PM
Aug 2010
Highlight of this episode: a blushing Ciel in the previews.
Since I didn't understand a word of what they were all saying, I relied on the images. Therefore, until the subs come out, a blushing Ciel is what I love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Aug 26, 2010 7:17 PM

Nov 2008
is this subbed anywhere?
Aug 26, 2010 7:20 PM
Aug 2010
Xephia said:
is this subbed anywhere?

Nope, the raw just came out today. Subs will probably be out late Thursday or early Friday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."
Aug 26, 2010 7:41 PM

Sep 2009
tsubasalover said:
Now Ciel is both Alois and Ciel, and Claude is his butler.
Ciel still didn't make a contract with Claude/break the contract with Sebastian so for time being maybe Claude is his butler.

Of course without subs this episode is quiet difficult to understand.

The painful look that Sebastian had---> never wanted to see.

Maybe Ciel is trying to troll both Claude and Sebatian to get his memories back.

Pretty new Shinigami....and William, was he doing a Parody of Occult Academy XD
Aug 26, 2010 7:46 PM
Aug 2010
Hai everyone, new here. :D

So....okay....OGOD. I was hoping against hope that Alois would come back. ;A; I have a very weird relationship with this anime.

In any case, there still might be hope! Hannah did....SOMETHING with Alois' body. Maybe it's in her- *SHOT* ....everything else is. >->

Seriously though, they hype up Alois (even though part of it was trolling) and then just....give him such an undignified end? And they go through all that trouble to explain his past? WUT? He better come back in full force.....please.....;~;

Ciel water torture disturbed me. D:
Aug 26, 2010 8:20 PM

Jul 2009
This was a messed up episode, but oh so entertaining! I can't believe there are already so many replies before the subs have come out. Hopefully everyone is learning some Japanese 3__3

Oh Ron Knox, you're just so cute ^__^
Aug 26, 2010 8:25 PM

Jun 2008
carol_4never said:
When I finished watching the episode, my hands were shaking so much that I couldn't even type. And I was almost crying because of Sebby ): He felt so disappointed ):

But something intrigates me. I was randomly watching episode 23 from S1 again, and I found this:

OMG....wait Ash= Claude...no...wait...what?
Aside that... Will is pretty cute without glasses.
EarlAloisAug 20, 2019 6:03 PM
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Aug 26, 2010 8:38 PM

Apr 2010
What an amazing episode.
Loved Claude knitting, and the little birds on his shoulders were cute. This man is so talented. ;3;
And congrats, Claude, for getting what you want. I love you more and more.
He is clearly the more talented demon.
The brainwashing scene was fantasitc. Ciel's scream was surely loud, and Claude, my gosh! He looked super in this episode. Well, he looks good in every episode with him in it, but--
AND ALSO. Claude was sure having fun playing with his glasses this episode. That was interesting.

Poor Sebastian, but I did enjoy seeing him hurt.
I can't wait for the next episode. Ciel blushing, again - flippin' adorable.

Edit: And were the ladies in light purple, drowning Ciel, the triplets? Seeing as though Claude somehow ended up being the old man questioning him ...
And I seriously don't know if this has been said or not ><;
lufflesAug 26, 2010 9:05 PM
Aug 26, 2010 8:42 PM

Nov 2009
CIEL IN A BOX HAS RETURNED.
Aug 26, 2010 8:45 PM

Jun 2008
Vcruzer said:
CIEL IN A BOX HAS RETURNED.
Shota in a box =D!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Aug 26, 2010 9:10 PM

Dec 2009
I didn't like this episode as much as the last couple.

While I wanted there to be some kind of consequence for Sebby lying to Ciel, this brainwashing business..me no likey. I mean, if Claude would have just kidnapped Ciel & revealed how Sebastian was lying to him and then somehow managed to persuade Ciel to side with him (Claude) instead, I totally would have been okay with that. (Though I'd so be rooting for a Sebastian-on-the-Warpath to come reclaim Ciel by the end.) I would have even been alright with Alois's soul possessing Ciel (temporarily). But the whole torture & mind-rape thing was NOT COOL, Claude. I rather liked Claude up until this episode, but I don't know..I think this epi knocked him down quite a few points for me...*sigh*...

And just when I thought I couldn't love Will anymore than I already did...

(And I'm happily surprised to see there are other William lovers here ^_^ )

And ugh, I still want Hannah gone. What is with ripping off that same piece of fabric from her dress like every single time? I was really hoping Sebastian was going to finally kill her, but no such luck.

LuciferTheAngel said:
claude must learn never miss's with sebastian's uke! >:(
Astrid_ said:
I want Sebastian to switch from "well-behaved, kind butler" mode to "angry, possessive, don't mess with my uke" mode. Right now.

^YES AND YES! XD (And Sebastian is so smexy when he's all jealous & possessive of Ciel.)

V "Angry, possessive, don't-mess-with-my-uke mode" initiated. ;P

arbalest_bolt said:
Ciel water torture disturbed me. D:

^Agreed. (And welcome, by the way ^_^)
OnyxEyes3Aug 26, 2010 9:17 PM
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Aug 26, 2010 9:15 PM

Jul 2010
EarlAlois said:
carol_4never said:
When I finished watching the episode, my hands were shaking so much that I couldn't even type. And I was almost crying because of Sebby ): He felt so disappointed ):

But something intrigates me. I was randomly watching episode 23 from S1 again, and I found this:

aside that: http://www.youtube.com/user/sakura12grete?feature=mhum#p/f/7/3vk34A8dumQ
lawl..just..lawl XD

OMG WOW!!! sounds like claude and alois but in one person! xD LOL!!!
Tsunayoshi-kun :D <3 <3 <3 Katekyo Hitman Reborn=da best <3 Pandora Hearts <3 Kuroshitsuji <3 Love em all!
Aug 26, 2010 9:23 PM

Dec 2009
EarlAlois said:
carol_4never said:

aside that: http://www.youtube.com/user/sakura12grete?feature=mhum#p/f/7/3vk34A8dumQ
lawl..just..lawl XD

HAHAHHAA THIS. so funny, thanks for a good watch XD
say what? claude as that himmm/her?? idk =o=
Aug 26, 2010 9:28 PM

Jul 2007
Gaaah!! Is there any subs out yet!? This wait is killing me. I watched 7 and 8 last night, I've just GOT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!! ARRGH!! ;_;

RIP Monty Oum - 02/01/15
Your inspirational influence won't soon be forgotten.
Aug 26, 2010 10:12 PM

Feb 2010
SeventhSin said:
Gaaah!! Is there any subs out yet!? This wait is killing me. I watched 7 and 8 last night, I've just GOT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!! ARRGH!! ;_;

ahhhh I agree!!
I have practically no idea what is going on :(
Can anyone help???????? I've been reading through the pages, but i'm still confused :P
"Hold onto your dreams; you never know when they might come true!"
Aug 26, 2010 11:17 PM

Jan 2009
OMG! What an awesome episode!! I think the best so far.. WILLIAM IS BACK YAY!!! And a shinigami from the manga? EPIC!
I really didn't hate Claude at first but now count me in the Claude Hate Club!

Animecrazy has subs, just watched it there ^^
Aug 26, 2010 11:44 PM

Aug 2010
Hahahaha

wow, Sebsatian got Outclassed....burrrrrrrrn

I must give credit where due, that was a well excuted plan Claude....XD
Aug 26, 2010 11:49 PM
Jul 2010
shadowsword said:
And by the way I don't like this attitude at all.
"Oh, Claude is so hot!"
"Then what he did is right!!!"

If some ugly ass character (for you mind) did the same, he would have close to 0 fans.
And well, I see most of you are Takahiro Sakurai fans - so it must be that every character he voices if peeerfect!

i'm sakurai takahiro fans too
i hate claude now
HATE HATE HATE HATE
first episode,i was happy because claude's seiyuu was sakurai takahiro
but now,i almost hate sakurai takahiro because claude LOL

sorry if my english worst
Aug 26, 2010 11:50 PM

Aug 2010
lol hmmm, Claude is a spider demon....

...did you all really believe he would play fair???
Aug 27, 2010 12:03 AM

Oct 2008
amichanchan said:
shadowsword said:
And by the way I don't like this attitude at all.
"Oh, Claude is so hot!"
"Then what he did is right!!!"

If some ugly ass character (for you mind) did the same, he would have close to 0 fans.
And well, I see most of you are Takahiro Sakurai fans - so it must be that every character he voices if peeerfect!

i'm sakurai takahiro fans too
i hate claude now
HATE HATE HATE HATE
first episode,i was happy because claude's seiyuu was sakurai takahiro
but now,i almost hate sakurai takahiro because claude LOL

sorry if my english worst

lol funny how a character can make you hate the voice actor
But I don't really judge characters according to VA's or vice-versa.
Claude's attitude is just bleh but Takahiro Sakurai can actually sound good.
Aug 27, 2010 12:50 AM

Jun 2009
luffles said:
What an amazing episode.
Loved Claude knitting, and the little birds on his shoulders were cute. This man is so talented. ;3;
The brainwashing scene was fantasitc. Ciel's scream was surely loud, and Claude, my gosh! He looked super in this episode. Well, he looks good in every episode with him in it, but--
AND ALSO. Claude was sure having fun playing with his glasses this episode. That was interesting.

Edit: And were the ladies in light purple, drowning Ciel, the triplets? Seeing as though Claude somehow ended up being the old man questioning him ...

xD the third claude fan appeared
~the drawing thing at the beginning was soo cute too

i dont think they are maybe more of claudes underlings it seems he have damn many subordinates
Aug 27, 2010 1:02 AM

Sep 2008
Well the subs are out. It makes slightly more sense now.
Aug 27, 2010 1:03 AM

Dec 2008
I can't hate Claude...he is...he is...I was going to say hot, but after this episode...HE IS TOO FREAKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA I <3 him. I can't wait for sebby to kick his arse thou LOL its going to be epic!!!

Anyhow, is it me or Sebastian is being a little..just a little...STUPID!!! maybe he is just bored and wanted his dinner spicy...but he is letting Claude slap his face....too many times...SERIOUSLY??!! O_o my hell of a butler is dissapointing me...

Claude: 1 point (2 souls for the price of 1 thats what i call a deal!)

Sebastian:0 points (letting your master brainwash and kidnapp for the 10th time...ohh and not getting him back in the same episode it is like you are asking for it)

Alois:0 points too (where the are u when we need you...I am pretty sure u will appear next ep...right??)

Ciel:-1 point (remembering a piece of your past just in time for a brainwash... seriously?? u should have stayed in the box AGAIN jeez...you should b a good boy and obey ur seme)

Me loves the shinigamis they get 5 points :) even thou I dont quite understand their appearanced in the episode...did Claude pay them??? LOL
Aug 27, 2010 1:04 AM

Apr 2010
Sebastian's surprised face was awesome.

Aug 27, 2010 1:25 AM
Aug 2010
I will be posting my thoughts as I watch the raw ninth episode of kuroshitsuji 2 since I can't contain my curiosity. I'll probably do this again once the subs come out.
-So apparently Claude has spontaneous dance moves that he likes to bust out, I should've known. I'm pretty sure at this point that Claude has sealed Alois's soul into that red ring.
-For a second, I thought that running boy was Alois, but then I noticed he was too plain looking. Though was that flying figure the Ciel from the preview, if so, then what the heck Ciel? Sugar high or what?
-Ok, apparently Claude has taken up crocheting as if he couldn't get weirder.
-Sebastian sure has a penchant for putting Ciel into boxes. Though could this be new Shinigami I see?! Silly half blond half brunette haired person, you can't win against Sebastian's cutterly.
-Was it just me or did Ciel get his memories back? He flew out of that box like a freaking ninja.
-Ciel is seeing Alois everywhere and I think those guys think he's Alois. I also think Hannah just comfirmed it or something.
-LOL at William's absolutely blindness as he searches for his glasses.
-Oh those man bitches and bitches are going to pay for whatever the hell they're doing to Ciel because Sebastian ain't gonna be happy abou it.
-I was seriously wondering, what's up with this whole Hannah fanservice thing? The whole ripping off part of her dress to show her shirt and the ass shot, not to mention Sebastian molesting her for the thing in her breasts.
-Claude needs to stop with all the mind raping, first he fools Alois and now Ciel. How many shota characters is going to be before he stops? How many more betrayls?! ALOIS WAS HEARTBREAKING AS IT WAS, I ALMOST CRIED. Oh sure, add fuel to that fire... I hope Sebastian kicks your ass D:<

Now I'm hungry for the subs! WANT. NOW. I can't wait to see how it is with dialouge to read.
Aug 27, 2010 1:32 AM

Dec 2008
nic_lan said:

Now I'm hungry for the subs! WANT. NOW. I can't wait to see how it is with dialouge to read.

they are out...I just barely watched it...got them from commie fansub...and they seemed okaish to me
Aug 27, 2010 1:36 AM

Oct 2009
I won't leave certain Claude fans alone. I must admit i like him too~

Though he seems to be the villain all the time, poor Claude is gonna end in dust...maybe >3> You can't expect him to get all the glory, right? He's been doing some clever moves, i must say.

Normal episode for me. Sebastian's face at the end was </3 though xDDD
William without glasses was so adorable, he made this episode even better because we rarely see some old characters now.

Also i'm so incredibly tired of all the Hannah fanservice fff- I'm just sick of it, i don't want to see her boobs, her ass, or anything e-e

And Grell in the next ep? Makes me happy P: and what's with the blushing, eh?
Aug 27, 2010 1:39 AM
Apr 2010
I'm so glad I'm not the only one in love with Claude and his plan.
This season is just EPIC! Knox (I screamed when I saw him) and Willy are so cuuute & funny!! Sebastian's gonna show something interesting I hope (I'm just burning because of the wait T_T) Watch out Claude!

No there's just so much to tell about it, I'll stop here (:
Oh and Hannah is just FUUUUUUUUUU !!!1!!!
Aug 27, 2010 1:59 AM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:
This season can end in only three ways:

1. Claude dies and Sebastian gets to east Ciel's soul.
2. Sebastian dies and Claude gets to eat Ciel's soul (let's not think about this)
3. Sebastian and Claude kill each other and Ciel survives.

How about Ciel and Sebby survives, goes home to live in the Phantomhive mansion with Finny, Bard and MeyRin.
And then Grell, William and Knoxie decides to join them?! 8D
*shot*

.. Well.. A girl can dream about the impossible..

Oh, if only that were an option, I'd vote for it a thousand times over :D
Aug 27, 2010 2:07 AM
Aug 2010
What the HECK? Not even ten minutes since I posted up my thoughts on the raws and they come out with the subs?! My timing sucks. Onto watching it now! Thanks to the person who mentioned the subs! At least I know they're up now.
Aug 27, 2010 2:07 AM

Jun 2009
Ahhhhh!! What the hell?! I hate Claude!! Totally effin hate him now than last episode! How can he make Ciel and Alois memories mixed?! Oh yeah Alois is not in the episode...which is sad ;_; and I see Ronald Knox! Awesome. Yeah Sebby go beat up those Trancy servants!!! Please need Alois too.

Also Hannah needs to die along with Claude :)
jjihhyeAug 27, 2010 2:11 AM

Aug 27, 2010 2:12 AM

Feb 2009
Highlights
-''I will pierce his soft skin with my needle''
-''Megane,megane,megane...''.Give up Will!Kozue does it better...
-Hannah randomly shows her tits.
-Hannah covers her tits before the end of the episode.

This will not end well...
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Aug 27, 2010 2:20 AM
Feb 2010
What another great episode. Subs were out quick this week. Even though I don't overly like him, Claude is such a character, huh? he has so many skills!

Ciel in a box!
:D
Aug 27, 2010 2:25 AM

Apr 2009
The whole premise of this season is unbelievably stupid! First they make it so that Ciel has lost his memories, then they slowly bring back those memories, and just when he gets them back, they're severely altered. It's like I'm really watching a pointless filler that exists for one reason: cash cow. I really hope that this isn't more than 12-13 episodes long, anything more would just be too far beyond tolerable levels. Hannah will probably end up trolling everyone in the end, just so there can be a third season. (´_ゝ`)
Aug 27, 2010 2:29 AM
Jan 2008
Last episode I was like: 'Way to go Claude! You killed Alois~' but now I want to kill Claude myself >.< I HATE HIM! How dares he to play with Ciel's memories >.<

Poor Sebby though .__. it must have been hard for him to hear from Ciel's mouth that he had to 'get lost'
Aug 27, 2010 2:33 AM

Apr 2010
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok, Claude looked good here..:

yes he looks good not because he is handsome or something but simply he puts the galases in away that makes him look good thats all
and another thing its because the drawers want him look good...they fears the fans anger !!!!!!!!! HE IS BIG JERK >_<
Aug 27, 2010 2:59 AM

Apr 2010
I... don't understand. 0.o

Where did that midnight blue come from?
Why would Claude make the soul taste worse?
Why aren't Hannah, Claude and many other demons not able to toch Ciel's soul? Then, how is Sebastian different?
What did Hannah do to Alois at the end of the previous episode? Did she poke his eye?

So many questions, I'm really confused. I have no idea what to think about this show anymore.
But one thing is clear to me for sure: I hate Claude! Let him suffer as much as both Alois and Ciel did! Hannah, too. Die, please.
Aug 27, 2010 3:39 AM

Feb 2008
Claude is a bastard, how dare he brainwash Ciel like that ?

Anyway, here is the best pic of the show :

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Aug 27, 2010 5:01 AM

Aug 2009
it was awesome, though it wasn't what i wonted, i wanted Aloise to be alive, and going all evil with Hannah,

DAMN HER!!
Aug 27, 2010 6:27 AM

Dec 2009
Awesome ep :o , really kept me on the edge of my seat <3 .
Go , Sebastian ! You're the best demon butler out there and you know it ! TwT
Aug 27, 2010 6:30 AM

Sep 2009
The subbed version is available here
Aug 27, 2010 6:39 AM

Nov 2008
WUT is this? Jump the big whale shark? Tasteless, but not the kind that makes pleasures guilty.

And oh, everyone should wear their reading glasses as sunglasses.
Aug 27, 2010 6:46 AM

Feb 2010
SailorKagome said:
Claude is a bastard, how dare he brainwash Ciel like that ?

Anyway, here is the best pic of the show :

that scene made me faint , I WANNA SEE THOSE EYES AGAIN 8D
Aug 27, 2010 6:50 AM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
This season can end in only three ways:

1. Claude dies and Sebastian gets to east Ciel's soul.
2. Sebastian dies and Claude gets to eat Ciel's soul (let's not think about this)
3. Sebastian and Claude kill each other and Ciel survives.

I VOTE FOR NUMBER 1 , but if its not ending like that , god i swear , i will eat my shoe
Aug 27, 2010 7:02 AM

Apr 2010
Kannei said:
luffles said:
What an amazing episode.

xD the third claude fan appeared
~the drawing thing at the beginning was soo cute too

i dont think they are maybe more of claudes underlings it seems he have damn many subordinates

why hello there again :3
oh yes, the drawing, very adorable. and his little dance was quite amazing.
oh so flexible.
ahah that is so true! xD
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1504 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.