Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 26, 2010 2:54 PM

Oct 2008
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:
By the way, I'm worried for Ciel being alone with the bastard, but I must say this episode didn't move me nearly as much as the last one. The mere absence of Alois makes me colder towards the whole thing.

Yeah. When Timber disguised as Alois..I knew it wasn't him.
MAY look like Alois from the back, but if Alois were trying to deceive he'd do the tongue thing, or something else interesting. But oh...Timber runns ~

When I watched the bathrobe part, I was like sexy Alois is back but then I was like:"It's Ciel..."
And Ciel doesn't really look good in a bathrobe btw
Aug 26, 2010 2:58 PM

Feb 2010
Lol when you said that the song "sexy back" by justin timberlake just played in my hed.
xDD
Aug 26, 2010 3:00 PM

Oct 2008
EarlCiel said:
Lol when you said that the song "sexy back" by justin timberlake just played in my hed.
xDD

haha xD
Only that Alois brings sexy front too - I mean that sexy look xD
Aug 26, 2010 3:04 PM

Feb 2010

loljk haha

Okay that was weird. o - o;;; wtv back to discussinggg~ carry onn
Aug 26, 2010 3:04 PM
Aug 2010
Let's just say it: Alois was too damn hot to only appear in five episodes. If they wanted to create a character meant to disappear soon, they should have made him a bit more insignificant. Alois is too much a bomb card to be used for such an undignified purpose.
Aug 26, 2010 3:05 PM

Jul 2010
i soooo think claude is such a b!tch especially after this episode >:( GO jumpin a bottomless hole Claude!!!!!! brain washing ciel!!! NO ciel!! :( dont trust Claude!!! :'( i needs subs and they always come out on friday :D so like all i know is that claude brainwashed ciel which is very sad!! and now sebastian is gonna save ciel! :) GO SEBASTIAN <3 go and get ciel back!!! xD GOOO SEBASTIAN-SAN!!! <3 <3 CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY BECUZ SUBS! :D
Tsunayoshi-kun :D <3 <3 <3 Katekyo Hitman Reborn=da best <3 Pandora Hearts <3 Kuroshitsuji <3 Love em all!
Aug 26, 2010 3:06 PM

Jul 2009
I'm not sure how to react to this episode. owo
Knoxy was epic, poor Sebby though, getting his shota stolen and all. ;__;
Hope he and Grell kick Claude's ass next episode.
Aug 26, 2010 3:10 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
Let's just say it: Alois was too damn hot to only appear in five episodes. If they wanted to create a character meant to disappear soon, they should have made him a bit more insignificant. Alois is too much a bomb card to be used for such an undignified purpose.

Hell yes. Let's just that.
Aug 26, 2010 3:11 PM

Feb 2010
i think sebastian will release the same form (from the last ep on season 1)
so we might see the true cool n sexy form! 8D
Aug 26, 2010 3:13 PM

Feb 2010
DominateOne said:
Ohh I was sure I've heard Ronald Knox's voice before :D it's Dino in KHR!!

OMG , you notice?! xD
i deeply hope that joker will apear D:
but i dont think he will apear in this season TAT
Aug 26, 2010 3:15 PM

Feb 2010
Gamer2009 said:
EarlAlois said:
shadowsword said:
Gamer2009 said:
>_>

Ciel didn't see Alois, just to let you guys know, that was a real person. It was Timber.

Phew...now I know that Ciel isn't gonna wear Alois's clothes lol
Timber holding them made me think that xD

who is timber?

Who is Timber?

WHO IS TIMBER?!

HOW DARE YOU NOT KNOW THE NAME D:<

lol i dont know the name too.....dont stab me please O_O;;;
Aug 26, 2010 3:17 PM
Aug 2010
shadowsword said:
EarlCiel said:
xDD

haha xD
Only that Alois brings sexy front too - I mean that sexy look xD

LOL After talking about whether Claude is sexy or not (urgh) I think we have the right to refresh ourselves by remembering Alois' mighty and magnificent... legs XD
Gosh the mere fact that Claude had those legs in front of him the whole time and he still didn't fall for Alois is a proof of just how psycotic he is. But even if we didn't realize it then, it was made pretty clear in this last episode, when he wrapped Ciel in a lace doily. Lord, what the hell is his problem? -.-
Aug 26, 2010 3:21 PM

Feb 2010
i dunno why claude always do creepy dance O_O
im very very glad that sebastian is deffrent...
btw , hey guys , do ciel now really hates sebastian(after what claude done to ciel)?
Aug 26, 2010 3:27 PM

Sep 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:

btw , hey guys , do ciel now really hates sebastian(after what claude done to ciel)?

Well Claude brainwashed him. Now he believes that he is Alois, his brother was Luca who contracted Sebastian who killed his brother (though it seems he thinks also his parents) when he burnt down the village. He doesn't remember him now, so yes, right now he hates him as he believes him to be the killer of his family.
Aug 26, 2010 3:30 PM

Feb 2010
-AyumiFey- said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

Well Claude brainwashed him. Now he believes that he is Alois, his brother was Luca who contracted Sebastian who killed his brother (though it seems also his parents) when he burnt down the village. He doesn't remember him now, so yes, right now he hates him as he believes him to be the killer of his family.

ah , but , he have also alois's memories , how can he knows he is alois , or he is himself?
(i hope i make you understand =_=;)
Aug 26, 2010 3:33 PM
Aug 2010

Think about when Ciel will discover the "truth", that Sebastian lied to him. I mean, he was made to believe Alois killed his parents, then we was told by Alois that the demons are betraying him, then he was brainwashed and convinced himself he was Alois Trancy, and then Claude told him Sebastian killed his family.
I mean if he's told that he and Sebastian once fought against a dollmaker who was actually a doll himself, and that then Sebastian had sex with a nun to obtain information and found out an angel killed Ciel's parents, and that then he dragged Ciel to a bridge in which souls were imprisoned and fought against the angel, eventually killing him... I believe at this point Ciel would have every right to look coldly at Sebastian and say "Of all the bu*****t you fed me, this is by far the worst planned, least believable part".
I mean come on, they played with his mind a bit too much, he won't believe a single word that comes out from anyone's mouth anymore.
Aug 26, 2010 3:34 PM

Dec 2008
Anyone else think of Madame Defarge from A Tale Of Two Cities when they saw Claude knitting?

SERIOUSLY.
Aug 26, 2010 3:37 PM

Sep 2008
LuciferTheAngel said:
-AyumiFey- said:
LuciferTheAngel said:

Well Claude brainwashed him. Now he believes that he is Alois, his brother was Luca who contracted Sebastian who killed his brother (though it seems also his parents) when he burnt down the village. He doesn't remember him now, so yes, right now he hates him as he believes him to be the killer of his family.

ah , but , he have also alois's memories , how can he knows he is alois , or he is himself?
(i hope i make you understand =_=;)

Well at first he knows he is Ciel. Then he is remembering his own past which is very similar to Alois'. That he lost his parents when the house was burnt down - then Claude says that yes the village was burnt down and so on. Hell I'll post the converstation I found on kuroshitsuji community:

I think that he saw some of Alois' memories when Claude put the ring on his finger. Which made him confused about his own memories. And because he was very shaken because of the water torture he finally believed everything Claude said...
Aug 26, 2010 3:37 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

Think about when Ciel will discover the "truth", that Sebastian lied to him. I mean, he was made to believe Alois killed his parents, then we was told by Alois that the demons are betraying him, then he was brainwashed and convinced himself he was Alois Trancy, and then Claude told him Sebastian killed his family.
I mean if he's told that he and Sebastian once fought against a dollmaker who was actually a doll himself, and that then Sebastian had sex with a nun to obtain information and found out an angel killed Ciel's parents, and that then he dragged Ciel to a bridge in which souls were imprisoned and fought against the angel, eventually killing him... I believe at this point Ciel would have every right to look coldly at Sebastian and say "Of all the bu*****t you fed me, this is by far the worst planned, least believable part".
I mean come on, they played with his mind a bit too much, he won't believe a single word that comes out from anyone's mouth anymore.

i see :O
oh well , what can we do? its demons after all =_=;
Aug 26, 2010 3:46 PM

Feb 2010
So now..Ciel thinks he is Alois?
= ____ =;;;;
Claude is so dead for doing that to him.
Aug 26, 2010 3:47 PM
Aug 2010
I cringe everytime I watch the opening and I see Alois looking pained, and then the bastard arrives and puts his hand on his mouth. What is he doing, trying to suffocate Alois? -.-
Aug 26, 2010 3:50 PM

May 2010
Alright, some people need to chill out a bit.. O_o;

Riiight, so ..

:Good stuff first:

- Ronald Knox ; Epic win! He was absolutely adorable! :'D I'm so glad!
Hope he's gonna be in some of the OVA's there's coming. <3

- Will losing glasses was WAY too cute, I couldn't handle it! Dammit, Will. ;3

- Even though I'm not fond about him, Claude had some good moments, like the knitting and spinning. And he looked good. But god, he's a bastard.

- Grell in the next episode, yay!

- Sebastian is pissed! Seriously..!

:Bad stuff:

- Well, durr Hannah!! I thought I was gonna like her in this episode, but now I actually got a reason for hating her. God, worst character in season 2! :/

- Em.. Claude and the old men, in general. God, that was so terrible. Toturing poor Ciel, so now he hates Sebastian, brainwashing him to believe he's Alois and therefore hating on Sebby.

- Sebby got sad. ;; Mah poor baby. <3

- Well... Alois is really dead... *cries forever*

.. But all in all, great episode, awesome development, even though it's sad as hell!

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 26, 2010 3:51 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I cringe everytime I watch the opening and I see Alois looking pained, and then the bastard arrives and puts his hand on his mouth. What is he doing, trying to suffocate Alois? -.-

Alois is like like he is in pain..broken..(as he always is, since that is his true self) trying to say something and Claude comes over and covers his mouth.
At least that's how I see it. The freak.
Aug 26, 2010 3:52 PM

May 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

Alois is like like he is in pain..broken..(as he always is, since that is his true self) trying to say something and Claude comes over and covers his mouth.

Oh god.. It's just symbolic.
Like Sebastian is covering Ciel's eye too. X_X,
Chill..

Aug 26, 2010 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Alright, some people need to chill out a bit.. O_o;!

Said for he seven hundredth time..and yes...I am trying to chillax but his
face is irritating me.
Aug 26, 2010 3:53 PM

Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
So now..Ciel thinks he is Alois?
= ____ =;;;;
Claude is so dead for doing that to him.

oh well , i think , he is ciel and alois...kinda confusing right? XD
Aug 26, 2010 3:55 PM

Feb 2010
Mony-Chan said:
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

Oh god.. It's just symbolic.
Like Sebastian is covering Ciel's eye too. X_X,
Chill..

sebastian covering ciel eye's : WIN <3
Aug 26, 2010 3:56 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

So that Alois won't start talking about what Claude calls "that kind of nonsense" once again? -.- He's his master, so if he wants to talk about his feelings, Claude should f*****g sit and listen, not try to shut him up.
By pointing out these things, you make me hate the bastard even more than before.
Aug 26, 2010 3:57 PM
Aug 2010
Does anyone know what William is up to? What is he doing there?
Aug 26, 2010 3:57 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah..well I get that he's wearing the ring..with alois' soul in it..buuut...
then..if he's ciel and alois..it doesn't really make sense. ahh. my brain is exploding.

The hand on the mouth thing is symbolic, yes, but I just can't help looking
at how pained Alois looks..and when Claude puts his hand over his mouth..Alois looks sad and sort of comforted..like a lost puppy being found (horrible simile, btw) and
when sebastian puts his hand over Ciel's eye Ciel just pushes his hand away
showing his little attitude thing he always has, how he's independent..blah blah..doesn't like Sebastian doing random things.
Aug 26, 2010 3:58 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

I say that it is all Claude's doing.
Aug 26, 2010 4:00 PM

Sep 2008
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

Well, something about problem with Alois' soul. And William thinks that because Sebastian is here it must be his doing that they couldn't collect Alois' soul lol
Aug 26, 2010 4:01 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

XDXDXD you know what, I'm sure you're angry enough to say it is Claude's doing even if the weather is bad in the next episode. Yeah, let's blame him.
Aug 26, 2010 4:04 PM

Feb 2010
-AyumiFey- said:

Well, something about problem with Alois' soul. And William thinks that because Sebastian is here it must be his doing that they couldn't collect Alois' soul lol

William: WTF HAPPENED TO THIS "JIM MACHEN'S SOUL. IT'S LIKE SRSLY MESSED UP..we were SUPPOSED TO FREAKING COLLECT IT AND NOW...WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? I KNOW, A DEMON MUST HAVE MESSED THIS ALL UP. HEY YOU,
RANDOM DEMON STANDING THERE, IT'S YO ISN'T IT? -> Wrong. It's Claude's fault!!!
Aug 26, 2010 4:09 PM
Aug 2010
This season can end in only three ways:

1. Claude dies and Sebastian gets to east Ciel's soul.
2. Sebastian dies and Claude gets to eat Ciel's soul (let's not think about this)
3. Sebastian and Claude kill each other and Ciel survives.

Ok unless the third option reveals itself to be the right one, the season will end just like the last one did: with Ciel's death. So Yana Toboso and the producers will once again receive letters from angry fans. I mean what's the point in doing a second season if at the end of it we're back to square one?
Astrid_Aug 26, 2010 4:13 PM
Aug 26, 2010 4:12 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
-AyumiFey- said:

William: WTF HAPPENED TO THIS "JIM MACHEN'S SOUL. IT'S LIKE SRSLY MESSED UP..we were SUPPOSED TO FREAKING COLLECT IT AND NOW...WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? I KNOW, A DEMON MUST HAVE MESSED THIS ALL UP. HEY YOU,
RANDOM DEMON STANDING THERE, IT'S YO ISN'T IT? -> Wrong. It's Claude's fault!!!

So this means Grell was lying too when he said it was fine for Claude to keep Alois' soul, because it's absence won't mess up with the daily collection.
Gosh, in the whole series there isn't ONE SINGLE CHARACTER YOU CAN TRUST TO TELL THE TRUTH FOR A CHANGE.
Aug 26, 2010 4:12 PM

Feb 2010
What's going to happen to Alois? =(
All I ask is that Claude does not devour his soul. </333
Aug 26, 2010 4:14 PM
Aug 2010
He won't, William is going to save the day (I may have a bit of a crush on him... heh).
Aug 26, 2010 4:15 PM

Nov 2009
I just finished watching the new episode earlier, and I have to say that it made me even more angry at Claude!

To be honest, I don't know what to say other than Claude is a huge jerk! I'll admit, I felt really sorry for both Ciel and Sebastian in this episode. Not as much as what felt towards Alois seeing how he suffered the most, but it was still enough.

I really hope Sebastian opens a can of whoop-ass in the next episode! >=)

Also, I'm still hoping that Hannah has something up her sleeve as well. Seeing how betrayal seems like the new flavor of pie for this season, I hope she betrays Claude and ends up helping both Sebastian and Alois.
Aug 26, 2010 4:15 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

2. Sebastian dies and Claude gets to eat Ciel's soul (let's not think about this)

How about Ciel and Sebby survives, goes home to live in the Phantomhive mansion with Finny, Bard and MeyRin.
And then Grell, William and Knoxie decides to join them?! 8D
*shot*

.. Well.. A girl can dream about the impossible..

Aug 26, 2010 4:18 PM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

How about Ciel and Sebby survives, goes home to live in the Phantomhive mansion with Finny, Bard and MeyRin.
*shot*

Heh... tell me about it XD
Aug 26, 2010 4:19 PM

Jul 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

*shot*

And they live happy together forever o/ (without Lizzy so Sebastian marries Ciel! UAHSUHASUHASUHASUHAUHSAUHSAUHSAUSAUHSAUHSUHSA)

EDIT: I forgot to tell.This ending we just dreamed about was exactly what I wrote for my last composition test. And the teacher gave me an A+ for making a story with a gay couple UHASUHAUHSAUHSAUHSAUHS
carol_4neverAug 26, 2010 4:22 PM
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 26, 2010 4:20 PM

Dec 2009
You guys are arguing about Claude putting his hand over Alois' mouth, and how wrong that is, but did you guys see how relaxed Alois looked after? He even put his hands to grab Claude.

This whole time Alois just wanted Claude by his side, just like his brother. But all good things must come to an end >_<

And the series is most likely going to end up like the first season. Sebastian follows all the orders of Ciel, kills everyone and then eats his soul. nom nom nom.

I swear to God, the opening gives it all away IMO.
Aug 26, 2010 4:23 PM
Aug 2010
Also, what kind of weapon does Ronald have? A mower?
Aug 26, 2010 4:25 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:

Yup, lawnmower, I believe. xD; Silly boy. <33

Gamer2009 said:
You guys are arguing about Claude putting his hand over Alois' mouth, and how wrong that is, but did you guys see how relaxed Alois looked after? He even put his hands to grab Claude.

Exactly!!
Alois felt calm and protected.
... Well, which didn't turn out good.. ;;

Aug 26, 2010 4:28 PM
Aug 2010
Gamer2009 said:

And that's the worst part -.-
Oh poor Alois... he fell in love with a hellish demon that doesn't care for him, dances like a malfunctioning mechanic doll, spends his free time doing origamis, crochets horrible doilies, eye-f***s other demons' masters and has zero sex appeal.
I mean Alois must have been REALLY desperate to fall in love with Claude. I don't think he could have found someone worse than him.
Astrid_Aug 26, 2010 4:32 PM
Aug 26, 2010 4:31 PM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

ROFL XDXD and is he supposed to kill enemies with that thing? He's the best XD
Aug 26, 2010 4:35 PM

May 2010
Astrid_ said:
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Ohh, how is that freaking adorable creature able to make enemies?
No one could ever hate him. He's way too silly and cute! <33
God, I can't wait to hear this Character CD. :') Gonna be epic.

Aug 26, 2010 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
Alois wanted Claude to care about him, Alois wanted to be needed, to be of use to somebody because all of his life he has been looked down upon and horrible events happen one after another. I honestly think that by the end (in Alois' last hours ; - ; *sniffles* he realized how much he really liked Claude, and I believe
that those feelings really did strike him as love. </333)

I hate Claude for taking advantage over Alois' feelings.
Aug 26, 2010 4:40 PM
Aug 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:
Mony-Chan said:
Astrid_ said:

Ohh, how is that freaking adorable creature able to make enemies?
No one could ever hate him. He's way too silly and cute! <33
God, I can't wait to hear this Character CD. :') Gonna be epic.

I like him, but I must say I've got more a soft spot for William *blushes*
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1504 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vcruzer - Jul 8, 2010

353 by Heres_MyDilemma »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:37 PM

» Is this canon to the series/manga?

reassance - Apr 24, 2021

6 by HD90 »»
Jun 13, 2022 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.