MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroshitsuji II Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Poll: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 9 Discussion


#1
08-26-10, 11:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3476
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ok so we have:
(writing this while watching the episode)


4/5 for the ep.
Modified by shadowsword, 08-26-10, 12:48 PM
 
#2
08-26-10, 12:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 20
Omg....this episode...I can't even find words to describe it!! D: Need subs to understand it though!

http://www.animecrazy.net/approve-episode/25507/
 
#3
08-26-10, 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3044
Is it on youtube?
 
#4
08-26-10, 12:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 248
Omigod,


At least by the looks and sound of it. Only half way through, so I wouldn't know.
 
#5
08-26-10, 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
Ok do Ciel started remembering what has happened in season one. And then he got captured. Lol Hannah 'confirmed' that Ciel is Alois and if I understood correctly like to poke out eyes. Taken and tortured by 'drowning' him. He was so shaken after everything he wasn't thinking clearly and remembering his past. And because it is similar to Alois (both lost family member, fire and all) Claude convinced him that he is Alois... And that Sebastian was the one who killed his family and all. He just went and brainwashed Ciel!!

Lol at Sebastian when Ciel ordered him that he wants him out of his sight.

But Claude... *cringe* I jut can't listen to him saying bocchan... And this thing he was doing...

What else can I say... Ciel looked as if he was seriously thinking about what Alois told him - about him being manipulated by demons. Nice to see he wasn't so sure he (Alois) was just saying it to spare his life.

And yay - Ronald Knox is here XDD And Will. Lol at him without glasses ^___~ Completely useless.

Oh and that God that this weird 'vampire'(?) Ciel was only from Hannah's story and he didn't just turned crazy all of sudden.
 
#6
08-26-10, 12:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
Oh and I had this weird reaction shouting to the birds sitting on Clause to get the hell away from him.... ^^; I mean, first one and then what 10 or more? What's with these birds? ...
 
#7
08-26-10, 12:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
they...put the old opening again o.o
 
#8
08-26-10, 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
ShounenAi said:
Omg....this episode...I can't even find words to describe it!! D: Need subs to understand it though!

http://www.animecrazy.net/approve-episode/25507/


thanks alot for the link
 
#9
08-26-10, 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
LuciferTheAngel said:
they...put the old opening again o.o


I think they put the opening depending about whom the episode focuses on. Last one was about Alois so we had Alois op, now we're back to Ciel so the second one.
 
08-26-10, 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
that blonde boy reminds me of...alois T_T
 
08-26-10, 12:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 248
Wow, this episode made me go, 'wtf' at least 50 different times. xD

First, let's go over Ciel having the flashback of Alois. Sad, isn't it? It only took him until after his death to realize that Alois was right.

And now we know Hanna didn't bring Alois back to life. In a way, good. Because he probably would have died ANOTHER time, so he's better off only having to die once. xD

One thing that scared me, was Ciel going all batshit crazy in the end. I was like, "o__O uh..."

And back onto Hanna... GOD DAMN I HATE HER. She is JUST LIKE ANGELA. I look at her and all I see is ANGELA. The 'feel sorry for me' type of character who looks useless and helpless, but ends up being a big part of the show and is just a physco as any other character, possibly even more. Her evil smirk as she was talking about how Claude was with Ciel and whatever... KILL IT WITH FIRE. Of course this made everything better:


Claude looked kinda hot in this episode o___o and we got some William, Claude's daddy. Cause we all know Sebastian + William = Claude. derp.

PREVIEWS. OMFG. I SAW CIEL BLUSH. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!

And the triplet servants... Timber disguised as Alois <333 -fangirl scream- And looks like they're fighting Sebastian(?) again... but we see Grell, so hopefully he's gonna get something in the next episode :D

By the way, the tarot card 'The moon' meaning:

IMO this is referring to Ciel 'being' Alois.
 
08-26-10, 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
~William totally useless without his glasses
~Claude gets too have ciel and looks soo cute carring
~But this knitting and stuff was a lil houswife like xD
~ And Sebi burns in rage maybe we gotta see the hole demon next time with his high heals boots and all
would be great too see sebis evil side from head too toe
 
08-26-10, 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
oh...my...god
Ronald Knox apeared?!
 
08-26-10, 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
Gamer2009 said:
Claude looked kinda hot in this episode o___o and we got some William, Claude's daddy. Cause we all know Sebastian + William = Claude. derp.


Lol i though so too while watching the episode. He is a basted but he looked hot in see scenes... Yep, daddy showed up. ^^

Gamer2009 said:
PREVIEWS. OMFG. I SAW CIEL BLUSH. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!


That scared the crap of me. Seriously. o.O More than last week's vampire Ciel...
 
08-26-10, 12:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 192
ONE THING ;



.. That's all that matters to me right now! :'D
*cries happy tears*

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

 
08-26-10, 12:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 726
Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!
 
08-26-10, 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3044
YES its out on youtube!!!
 
08-26-10, 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
Astrid_ said:
Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!


i think he told im something like he should let the contraced off or dissapear sioo that means ciel would be free for a new master
 
08-26-10, 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 248
Kannei said:
~William totally useless without his glasses

Cutest thing I ever did see. xD

-AyumiFey- said:
Gamer2009 said:
Claude looked kinda hot in this episode o___o and we got some William, Claude's daddy. Cause we all know Sebastian + William = Claude. derp.


Lol i though so too while watching the episode. He is a basted but he looked hot in see scenes... Yep, daddy showed up. ^^

Gamer2009 said:
PREVIEWS. OMFG. I SAW CIEL BLUSH. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!


That scared the crap of me. Seriously. o.O More than last week's vampire Ciel...

Vampire Ciel was crazy.

Ciel blushing is scary/adorable.
 
08-26-10, 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
just one character from the manga apeared ._.
i really want joker to be animated >.<
 
08-26-10, 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
Astrid_ said:

For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!


I think he ordered Sebastian to disappear from his sight. So yea... Sebastian had to go away.

But I need subs to understand everything! ^^
 
08-26-10, 12:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
Astrid_ said:
Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!


i think he told im something like he should let the contraced off or dissapear sioo that means ciel would be free for a new master
 
08-26-10, 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 726
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:
Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!


i think he told im something like he should let the contraced off or dissapear sioo that means ciel would be free for a new master


... No, gosh I won't stand for it if Ciel makes a contract with Claude. That bastard has no right over his soul.
Now all I want is Sebastian to come, kill Claude, free Alois' soul (so he can rest in peace), talk some sense into Ciel once again, and then... well, then he'll have to face the fact that Ciel will know he lied to him. Good luck with that.
And Hannah... gosh I thought she was going to help Alois, while it seems that she sides with bloody Claude.
 
08-26-10, 12:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
zomg , williams lost his megane x3
 
08-26-10, 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
Ok, Claude looked good here..:

 
08-26-10, 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
hannah....THAT FREAKING BITCH!!!!!!!
 
08-26-10, 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
Astrid_ said:
Kannei said:
Astrid_ said:
Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!


i think he told im something like he should let the contraced off or dissapear sioo that means ciel would be free for a new master


... No, gosh I won't stand for it if Ciel makes a contract with Claude. That bastard has no right over his soul.
Now all I want is Sebastian to come, kill Claude, free Alois' soul (so he can rest in peace), talk some sense into Ciel once again, and then... well, then he'll have to face the fact that Ciel will know he lied to him. Good luck with that.
And Hannah... gosh I thought she was going to help Alois, while it seems that she sides with bloody Claude.


well i think claude deserves ciel after all he puts soo much affords into it too get him claude is very clever in the ways he put all this up and sebi should lay the fine nice act aside and should show his real self already
 
08-26-10, 12:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
LuciferTheAngel said:
zomg , williams lost his megane x3


omg, he was so moe~~!! XDD
 
08-26-10, 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 25614
besides i hope he gets a lil more fans cause claude deserves it
even if its just cause he looked damn hot ;)
 
08-26-10, 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
OMFG , CIEL HAVE ALOIS MEMORIES?!?!?!?!?!
O_O
 
08-26-10, 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 726
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok, Claude looked good here..:



That was the moment in which I wanted to punch him straight in the face more than all the other scenes.
 
08-26-10, 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3476
Kannei said:
besides i hope he gets a lil more fans cause claude deserves it
even if its just cause he looked damn hot ;)


And I hope that he looses half or more of his fans after this...
 
08-26-10, 1:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 459
O
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok, Clause looked here good..:

MG I WAS GONNA POST THIS FOTO XD!
He really does look good XD!!
Looks young, its weird...but gosh he's handsome on that pic!

And Will losing his glaces...omg so funny!
Hannah got molested by Sebastian...gosh I wish that was me!
Ok not to be like choked...but just being touched by him!! *nosebleed*
And the new shiningami trying to act like Grell failed and he has a lawnmower as a weapon XD!
But AWWWW for Sebastian...I feel kinda sad for him now =(!
But aside that....This was a great episode o.o!!
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

 
08-26-10, 1:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 726
Kannei said:
besides i hope he gets a lil more fans cause claude deserves it
even if its just cause he looked damn hot ;)


Oh yeah, I was really salivating while he crocheted that lace doily -.-

No I'm sorry, I don't think I will ever be able to stand his face.
 
08-26-10, 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1636
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok, Claude looked good here..:



GOOD? NO. NO, NO NO.
 
08-26-10, 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
claude must learn never miss's with sebastian's uke! >:(
 
08-26-10, 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 726
I want Sebastian to switch from "well-behaved, kind butler" mode to "angry, possessive, don't mess with my uke" mode. Right now.
 
08-26-10, 1:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 248
LET'S FACE THE FACTS. CLAUDE LOOKED DAMN HOT.

I HATE THAT SONABITCH AS MUCH AS THE REST OF YOU. BUT C'MON. LOOK AT IT. IT'S STUNNING. -melts-

I'm physically attracted to Claude... The day I start to like him as a character, is the day I ask you all kill me. Which, I'm sure none of you will be against >_>
 
08-26-10, 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3044
EarlAlois said:
O
-AyumiFey- said:
Ok, Clause looked here good..:

MG I WAS GONNA POST THIS FOTO XD!
He really does look good XD!!
Looks young, its weird...but gosh he's handsome on that pic!

And Will losing his glaces...omg so funny!
Hannah got molested by Sebastian...gosh I wish that was me!
Ok not to be like choked...but just being touched by him!! *nosebleed*
And the new shiningami trying to act like Grell failed and he has a lawnmower as a weapon XD!
But AWWWW for Sebastian...I feel kinda sad for him now =(!
But aside that....This was a great episode o.o!!


He kinda looked good... for a jerk...
 
08-26-10, 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 21
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. *A* Amazing episode.

That little boy reminded me of Alois. o.o
Ronald Knox appearance = Awesome!
William without his glasses made me laugh so hard. xD
Of course Hannah's boobs had to be shown. >.>
Poor Ciel. D=
Claude really is an awesome villain.
Angry Sebastian = Scary.

William and Sebastian as they fight. This made me squee.


Ronald Knox!


Aww. That must have be a stab right in the chest. D=
Modified by YukiGEM, 08-26-10, 1:21 PM
 
08-26-10, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1349
at the end...sebastian looks REALLY REALLY pissed off o_o;;
SO COOL <3
 
08-26-10, 1:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 248
Astrid_ said:
I want Sebastian to switch from "well-behaved, kind butler" mode to "angry, possessive, don't mess with my uke" mode. Right now.

I fear Sebastian would be very scary in this mode D:
 
08-26-10, 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
I can dislike him as a character. I can dislike him for what he had done and the way he acts but well if I look at him without thinking who he is then yes he looked hot... ^^
 
08-26-10, 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 726
Does any of you understand enough japanese to explain to me what kind of business does William have with Sebastian? What is he doing around there?
 
08-26-10, 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3044
-AyumiFey- said:
I can dislike him as a character. I can dislike him for what he had done and the way he acts but well if I look at him without thinking who he is then yes he looked hot... ^^


I agree with you there.. He looks soo hot and yet and big fat jerk...
 
08-26-10, 1:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 241
shadowsword said:


And I hope that he looses half or more of his fans after this...


Well NOT, I will stay his fan til the end. He just showed how cunning he can be, Claude is really smart and if it wasn't for him this show wouldn't be half as interesting. The whole plot, every character has a purpose and Claude is fullfilling his role perfectly.
 
08-26-10, 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 97
YukiGEM said:

William and Sebastian as they fight. This made squee.



... And Claude was born lol ...
 
08-26-10, 1:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3044
Ooo Miri_Haptism has a good point~
 
08-26-10, 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3476
Umm yeah...fullfulling the role of being the worst Kuroshitsuji character ever.
 
08-26-10, 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3044
-AyumiFey- said:
YukiGEM said:

William and Sebastian as they fight. This made squee.



... And Claude was born lol ...


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! LOL ... I wonder where he came from.. hehe
 
Top
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »