MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroshitsuji II Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroshitsuji II »» Kuroshitsuji II Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (26) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kuroshitsuji II Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

138 59.48%
4 out of 5: Liked it

50 21.55%
3 out of 5: It was OK

19 8.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

9 3.88%
1 out of 5: Hated it

16 6.90%
Voters: 232

08-26-10, 11:54 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Ok so we have:
(writing this while watching the episode)

4/5 for the ep.
Modified by shadowsword, 08-26-10, 12:48 PM

08-26-10, 12:02 PM

Omg....this episode...I can't even find words to describe it!! D: Need subs to understand it though!

http://www.animecrazy.net/approve-episode/25507/

08-26-10, 12:10 PM

Is it on youtube?

08-26-10, 12:11 PM

Omigod,

At least by the looks and sound of it. Only half way through, so I wouldn't know.

08-26-10, 12:22 PM

Ok do Ciel started remembering what has happened in season one. And then he got captured. Lol Hannah 'confirmed' that Ciel is Alois and if I understood correctly like to poke out eyes. Taken and tortured by 'drowning' him. He was so shaken after everything he wasn't thinking clearly and remembering his past. And because it is similar to Alois (both lost family member, fire and all) Claude convinced him that he is Alois... And that Sebastian was the one who killed his family and all. He just went and brainwashed Ciel!!

Lol at Sebastian when Ciel ordered him that he wants him out of his sight.

But Claude... *cringe* I jut can't listen to him saying bocchan... And this thing he was doing...

What else can I say... Ciel looked as if he was seriously thinking about what Alois told him - about him being manipulated by demons. Nice to see he wasn't so sure he (Alois) was just saying it to spare his life.

And yay - Ronald Knox is here XDD And Will. Lol at him without glasses ^___~ Completely useless.

Oh and that God that this weird 'vampire'(?) Ciel was only from Hannah's story and he didn't just turned crazy all of sudden.

08-26-10, 12:28 PM

Oh and I had this weird reaction shouting to the birds sitting on Clause to get the hell away from him.... ^^; I mean, first one and then what 10 or more? What's with these birds? ...

08-26-10, 12:30 PM

they...put the old opening again o.o

08-26-10, 12:32 PM

ShounenAi said:
Omg....this episode...I can't even find words to describe it!! D: Need subs to understand it though!

http://www.animecrazy.net/approve-episode/25507/

thanks alot for the link

08-26-10, 12:32 PM

LuciferTheAngel said:
they...put the old opening again o.o

I think they put the opening depending about whom the episode focuses on. Last one was about Alois so we had Alois op, now we're back to Ciel so the second one.

08-26-10, 12:36 PM

that blonde boy reminds me of...alois T_T

08-26-10, 12:39 PM

Wow, this episode made me go, 'wtf' at least 50 different times. xD

First, let's go over Ciel having the flashback of Alois. Sad, isn't it? It only took him until after his death to realize that Alois was right.

And now we know Hanna didn't bring Alois back to life. In a way, good. Because he probably would have died ANOTHER time, so he's better off only having to die once. xD

One thing that scared me, was Ciel going all batshit crazy in the end. I was like, "o__O uh..."

And back onto Hanna... GOD DAMN I HATE HER. She is JUST LIKE ANGELA. I look at her and all I see is ANGELA. The 'feel sorry for me' type of character who looks useless and helpless, but ends up being a big part of the show and is just a physco as any other character, possibly even more. Her evil smirk as she was talking about how Claude was with Ciel and whatever... KILL IT WITH FIRE. Of course this made everything better:

Claude looked kinda hot in this episode o___o and we got some William, Claude's daddy. Cause we all know Sebastian + William = Claude. derp.

PREVIEWS. OMFG. I SAW CIEL BLUSH. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!

And the triplet servants... Timber disguised as Alois <333 -fangirl scream- And looks like they're fighting Sebastian(?) again... but we see Grell, so hopefully he's gonna get something in the next episode :D

By the way, the tarot card 'The moon' meaning:

IMO this is referring to Ciel 'being' Alois.

08-26-10, 12:40 PM

~William totally useless without his glasses
~Claude gets too have ciel and looks soo cute carring
~But this knitting and stuff was a lil houswife like xD
~ And Sebi burns in rage maybe we gotta see the hole demon next time with his high heals boots and all
would be great too see sebis evil side from head too toe

08-26-10, 12:41 PM

oh...my...god
Ronald Knox apeared?!

08-26-10, 12:43 PM

Gamer2009 said:
Claude looked kinda hot in this episode o___o and we got some William, Claude's daddy. Cause we all know Sebastian + William = Claude. derp.

Lol i though so too while watching the episode. He is a basted but he looked hot in see scenes... Yep, daddy showed up. ^^

Gamer2009 said:

That scared the crap of me. Seriously. o.O More than last week's vampire Ciel...

08-26-10, 12:43 PM

ONE THING ;

.. That's all that matters to me right now! :'D
*cries happy tears*

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

08-26-10, 12:44 PM

Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!

08-26-10, 12:45 PM

YES its out on youtube!!!

08-26-10, 12:46 PM

Astrid_ said:
Have you seen what that BLOODY BASTARD has done? Gosh I hate Claude even more after this episode.
Not only he killed Alois, now he's messing around with Ciel's mind!!!
For what I understood, he told Ciel that Sebastian killed his parents, and now Ciel ordered Sebastian to... to what? Kill himself? Disappear from the planet?
I need subtitles!

i think he told im something like he should let the contraced off or dissapear sioo that means ciel would be free for a new master

08-26-10, 12:47 PM

Kannei said:
~William totally useless without his glasses

Cutest thing I ever did see. xD

-AyumiFey- said:
Gamer2009 said:

Lol i though so too while watching the episode. He is a basted but he looked hot in see scenes... Yep, daddy showed up. ^^

Gamer2009 said:

That scared the crap of me. Seriously. o.O More than last week's vampire Ciel...

Vampire Ciel was crazy.

Ciel blushing is scary/adorable.

08-26-10, 12:47 PM

just one character from the manga apeared ._.
i really want joker to be animated >.<

Pages (26) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices