Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 26, 2010 10:40 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Indeed an awesome episode <3
Instant 5/5 episode, and series bumped up to 9/10 : D
But seriously, those two were quite something.
And I'm guessing Ryner and Ferris realize how dumb it was to throw that dagger-ish dragon hero relic away~
The mid-episode screen was hilarious as well. xD
But just how many hero relics do they have anyway? D:
And dat wonderfully evil Lelouch laughter <3
Even the flashback was awesome :'D
But way to cliffhanger >.>
And I think the next episode might hold the same amount of awesomeness that this one did : >
OosranAug 26, 2010 10:45 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 26, 2010 10:59 AM
Aug 2010
Where did you find the episode ?
Aug 26, 2010 11:01 AM

Feb 2009
Don't think that I didn't see that deleted conversation here : >. But I'll be quiet about it ;D

Anyways, sounds promising. Will have to look out for it when subs are out.
Aug 26, 2010 11:06 AM
Jun 2008
-_- : have mercy .....lol
I wonder will the episode be nice or not =)
Aug 26, 2010 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
oh wow that was a great episode. The next one looks like it'll be even better though >:)

ryner, as expected,

And man, do I feel sorry for Ryner. He had a really crappy childhood =.=;

screenshots:

Kuro4735Aug 26, 2010 1:18 PM

Aug 26, 2010 1:41 PM

Dec 2007
ew. Berserk mode of Ryner
Aug 26, 2010 1:52 PM

Apr 2008
Now THIS is more like it. Always epic episode when Reyner goes into Alpha Stigma mode. God what a unfair childhood though.

Kanade-chan said:
ew. Berserk mode of Ryner

you say it like it's something new
Aug 26, 2010 3:52 PM

Jan 2009
Kuro4735 said:
That's the one, 'twas awesome xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 26, 2010 4:12 PM

Jul 2009
Uguuuu~ I was so busy uploading stuffs that I forgot about this weekly thread... =<

Cool ep is cool BTW + pah-lenty of pink-haired siblings is always a good thing...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 26, 2010 9:43 PM
Jun 2008
Great episode, but i am watching suck quality version.I need to re-watch it ^.^
- Normal alpha stigma will die after berserk
-Ryner is not normal alpha.
-artifact :dragon,the small gem,the shield and the big sword. currently the shield has been vanished by Ryner.
-Alpha stigma is treated badly (not a very breaking news....) and Ryner has a sad past as well .
-the big sword has the ability the freeze the air and object. the sword also freeze the loli's personality as well.
-pink-haired siblings are very experience in collecting Alpha stigma and artifact but why they want to collect is still remain as a mystery....
-Ferris is not as dumb as she seems, she seems to know about the artifact collector as well.Does that means Sion also know about this collector as well?
-During berserk, Ryner mention about the name of the artifact shield.It seem Ryner/Alpha stigma/god/whatever is able to recognize the name of the shield.
-Ryner is jealous because Sui knows Alpha stigma better than he is
I am adding this Anime as my favorite ^^. They execute the flashback very well, and I am touch .I need to re-watch this episode with a better version (sob)
MorningGloryAug 26, 2010 9:56 PM
Aug 27, 2010 1:02 AM

Jan 2009
MorningGlory said:
-the big sword has the ability the freeze the air and object. the sword also freeze the loli's personality as well.
Protip: That's more of a scythe than a sword.
MorningGlory said:
-Ferris is not as dumb as she seems
How dare you imply that Ferris might've been dumb D:
Aug 27, 2010 2:03 AM
Jun 2008
LOL!!! I watch too much Katanagatari.Everything seems to be a sword to me.

I been always thinking that Ferris is just a dango eater.In this episode,for the first time she said something useful instead of jokes....
Aug 27, 2010 10:29 AM

Sep 2009
Epic episode

Ryner goes into lonely one mode again
Flashback was great
His past is....well...sad (guess everybody nowadays has one :-/)
Ryner just gets pissed cause the guy knows more about the AS than him haha
T_T cliffhanger

5/5

he should just say this: *lonely one in a nutshell*

"First comes Rape
Then comes even more Rape
I bring forth ONLY Rape
I Rape everything
Get ready to be Raped!"
InariusAug 27, 2010 11:12 AM
Aug 27, 2010 12:17 PM

May 2010
Damn the pink siblings escape! I thought for sure the sister was going to kill her brother.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 27, 2010 12:26 PM

Jul 2009
At first it feels like some every day life's episode and then BAM!

WAW! o_O

I'm SOOO looking forward for the next episode full battle Ferris vs Ryner!
Aug 27, 2010 12:28 PM

Apr 2010
Good action packet episode.
And some more parts of Ryner's past, his Alfa Stigma made him hated.
Must be one annoying gift/curse to live with, seeing how it screwed up his past.
Not to mention how scared people where of him.

Those siblings seem like a nice addition to this anime wonder what they will do next.

Also the way Ferris is treating her little sister, that's really harsh.
Yet her little sister really loves her.
Aug 27, 2010 12:32 PM

Jan 2010
Kuu appeared emotionless because

Now I'm wondering how much of the novels they will be able to cram.
Aug 27, 2010 12:33 PM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode.

But next one should be better, seems like we will cover more back story of ryner next time(they possibly can't stretch the fight between ryner and ferris to 20 minutes right)
Aug 27, 2010 12:57 PM

Sep 2009
muramusaw8 said:

they will animate all 11 volumes of the novel.
Aug 27, 2010 1:04 PM

Feb 2009
Inarius said:
muramusaw8 said:

How do you know that? Is it mentioned somewhere?
Aug 27, 2010 1:15 PM
Jun 2008
ninjapintu said:
Inarius said:
muramusaw8 said:

How do you know that? Is it mentioned somewhere?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_the_Legendary_Heroes
look at the light novel part. It is said that there are 40 volume in total %$#cough#$% ....
MorningGloryAug 27, 2010 1:40 PM
Aug 27, 2010 1:39 PM

Dec 2008
Inarius said:
Epic episode

he should just say this: *lonely one in a nutshell*

"First comes Rape
Then comes even more Rape
I bring forth ONLY Rape
I Rape everything
Get ready to be Raped!"

^ ROFLMAO!!!!! >.<
Aug 27, 2010 1:42 PM

Dec 2008
Yes!! Loved this episode!!! Don't FUCK with Ryner Lute!!!
I'm sure Ferris will now think twice before physically abusing him and calling him a sex fiend. In his Alpha Stigma state he may actually beat her to a bloody pulp and then prison rape her!! LMAO!!

Iris is such a little fuck-up. This is all her fault!
Aug 27, 2010 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
Intense episode. Fucking amazing.

The music in the flashback was simply beautiful. And delicious Lulu voice returns!

5/5.
Aug 27, 2010 2:11 PM

Apr 2009
-Vid said:

Well, what to say? I'm pretty confused how Ryner could just erase one of the hero relics. Perhaps it was fake? I sure don't want to think that they can be easily erased like that.

proly it was real relic , it seems that Ryner stigma is something more uber an he just can erase anything :)
unorfindAug 27, 2010 2:17 PM
Aug 27, 2010 2:16 PM

Aug 2009
HA! THE DRAGON DID HAVE A POINT!

Really great episode and more importantly, really great voice acting from Fukuyama. I almost thought that it was two separate people this time.

Flashback was pretty brutal.
Aug 27, 2010 2:21 PM

Jun 2008
in spite of what i believe to be a shitty title to the anime, its actually pretty good, and holding my interest thus far, anyways this was a great episode.
Aug 27, 2010 2:31 PM

Jan 2010
dang, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows among those that are airing right now.
Aug 27, 2010 2:35 PM

May 2010
w0w ryner going wild was awesome and also the girl in the flashback was so cute kawaii damn and apparently his alpha stigma is different from normal ones damn damn cant wait for the next ep
Aug 27, 2010 2:35 PM

Sep 2009
MorningGlory said:

look at the light novel part. It is said that there are 40 volume in total %$#cough#$% ....

It seems you guys are misunderstanding...

Only the novel titled "Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu" which has a total of 11 volumes will be animated.....it was never stated that the others would get an animation as well...only this one.
Aug 27, 2010 2:52 PM

Jul 2008

well seems like ryners alpha stigma is special not only because he can stop his berserke mode
Since the pink haired guy seems to know quite alot about Alpha Stigma he was pretty much surprised in this screenshoot about the fact he could "steal" the cast while he even stopped casting midway through
Aug 27, 2010 3:00 PM

Apr 2010
Scary.. Ryner is scary..

Oldy said:

well seems like ryners alpha stigma is special not only because he can stop his berserke mode
Since the pink haired guy seems to know quite alot about Alpha Stigma he was pretty much surprised in this screenshoot about the fact he could "steal" the cast while he even stopped casting midway through

I agree, obviously there's something different, Just what....? xP
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Aug 27, 2010 3:09 PM

Sep 2009
iKaity said:

oh, you're going to love it when that secret will be revealed.
Aug 27, 2010 3:10 PM

Jul 2008
Inarius said:
iKaity said:

oh, you're going to love it when that secret will be revealed.

damn now you are killing me ;(
you shouldnt have said that now i cant wait till next week or even later?
OldyAug 27, 2010 3:28 PM
Aug 27, 2010 3:20 PM

Sep 2009
Oldy said:

you should have said that now i cant wait till next week or even later?

it will be revealed once the series digs deeper....much deeper into his past....prob somewhere between ep 15-20
Aug 27, 2010 3:52 PM

Aug 2009
Ahh~! This is quickly becaoming my favourite series of the season after KuroII and SenBasa!

I REALLY want to read the light novels now. However, some pricks who have already read them think it's OKAY to give spoilers, so I've unfortunately had parts spoiled for me ='[
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Aug 27, 2010 4:05 PM

Jul 2008
Video Spoiler to next weeks episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9SBMFHpFVw#t=1m27s
Aug 27, 2010 5:09 PM
Jun 2008
Inarius said:
Oldy said:

you should have said that now i cant wait till next week or even later?

it will be revealed once the series digs deeper....much deeper into his past....prob somewhere between ep 15-20
-_-; The secret is so deep that it will drag it till next season.
Aug 27, 2010 5:33 PM

Apr 2010
well i had been kinda dissapointed in the series so far for its lack of... stuff... but this episode sure brought in some epic stuff

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Aug 27, 2010 5:43 PM

Nov 2007
Who else is sold?

Great stuff!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 27, 2010 6:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Ryner's eyes are Alpha Stigma + something else. It is pretty obvious right now...However, this is NOT the true form of his eyes (still Alpha Stigma for now). His TRUE power is even beyond.

If you pay close attention to what Ryner says when he is in berserk mode, then you may come to realize how his powers can rival gods.

He holds too much power....WAY too much so that anyone else would instantly become mad....

And Rule Fragme are like toys against his power. He is way beyond that.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 27, 2010 7:17 PM

Sep 2009
Every episode should be as epic as this.......the pink siblings are interesting.

Oldy said:
Video Spoiler to next weeks episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9SBMFHpFVw#t=1m27s
What an awesome promotional video.....
*yay* didn't have to wait for a week to see this^^

garfield15 said:
really great voice acting from Fukuyama. I almost thought that it was two separate people this time.
This + couldn't stop picturing Lelouch XD

Thought the dragon would be something random from Tower of Druaga but didn't know 'The dolueli Swordscale' would turn out to be so cool. A parasitic dragon on your arms---> how cool is that *eyes glitter*

Did not know till now that Ryner can use any sort of magic right after witnessing one.

Actually what was the Rule Fragment?
Aug 27, 2010 7:19 PM

Dec 2009
The Ryner+Ferris episodes are so much more fun than the politics episodes. Does that make me shallow?

MorningGlory said:
LOL!!! I watch too much Katanagatari.Everything seems to be a sword to me.
Just don't call all the weapons "guns" in HotD forum - you might get your head bit off... O_o
Aug 27, 2010 8:11 PM

Nov 2007
yep bumped it to a 9 after this. fucking finally back to awesome Ryner with the Lelouch laugh. I knew that brother/sister would be back but whoa 3 relics? Ryner owning that guy was sick. need more of this and less of the boring Sion filled episodes. really gotta feel bad for Ryner, guy has had a pretty shit childhood.
Aug 27, 2010 8:13 PM

Jul 2008
Actually what was the Rule Fragment?

Most probably something that can control the "lesser" Alpha Stigmas.
Aug 27, 2010 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
O.O I already bumped this episode to 9 a week ago because of ok political machinations and the overall performance of the characters.. this episode just solidified it with total epicness from the main character and the foreshadowing of what the relics are (thanks to the pink-haired siblings) and what is behind Ryner's not-your-average Alpha Stigma.. next week is probable PV2..

and i hereby announce one of the most original magical items ever.. The Dolueli Swordscale.. sure, the overall concept is that it is fire-based weapon but what the heck is up with stabbing your arm and turn it into a parasitic dragon that breathes flames..
Aug 27, 2010 9:05 PM

Nov 2007
Hrm, so I guess that dragon the other week really was harmless then, since as the pinkhaired!dude says, "the ground has no will (to direct attacks)". Still, I don't have much respect for Ryner and Ferris cus they still walked away from the dragon and they couldn't have known it was harmless.

This ep was only cool because we got crazylaughing!Ryner and Alpha Stigma action (although apparently Ryner is even more special because his Alpha Stigma is different to others? Whatev). Could have done with some more Sion and Miran. :P
yamakasiAug 27, 2010 9:08 PM
Aug 27, 2010 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
Now this is what I wanted in this show. Fights, relics, foreshadowings and the evil laugh of FukuJun. Wonder what that guy means by "gouge out his crystal". Does this mean that something is implanted in Ryner(Alpha Stigma?) and can only be stolen if it is awakened? Still a lot of mysteries with the Alpha Stigma, since he also said that it's not normal and berserk Ryner mentioned that he knows Elemio and that comb. But I like where this is going. I'll raise my score of this in the next episode if what the PV2 showed happens. My respect for Ferris went up a bit but I still don't like her dango obsession. Let's see next episode.
Aug 27, 2010 9:34 PM
Jun 2008
ninjapintu said:
Awesome episode.

But next one should be better, seems like we will cover more back story of ryner next time(they possibly can't stretch the fight between ryner and ferris to 20 minutes right)
20mins of pure cheesy drama in the next episode(according to the preview)..... LOL... I think they better start on the next arc ,if not 26 episode won't be enough to cover the whole 11 volume.
MorningGloryAug 27, 2010 10:20 PM
Aug 27, 2010 10:58 PM

Jul 2007
God I love this show
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.