Sep 18, 2012 3:04 PM
Nov 2010
-Atomsk- said:
ac1 said:
hmpf, none cared to anwser me ^^ hehe

you didn't ask a question.
I believe she means this
ac1 said:
Tell me a single women who wouldn't get upset??
Sep 18, 2012 3:13 PM

Nov 2010
ac1 said:

How about off the top of my head, Lala from to love ru who wants the main to have a harem, and Musubi from Sekirei who doesn't really care that everybody likes the main.
Sep 18, 2012 4:34 PM

Aug 2009
ac1 said:

not saying a woman shouldn't get upset over a guy who cheats but Louise crosses the line from being tsundere to just plain over-abusive...she makes the term 'domestic violence' sound cute
Sep 20, 2012 8:25 AM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
ac1 said:

How about off the top of my head, Lala from to love ru who wants the main to have a harem, and Musubi from Sekirei who doesn't really care that everybody likes the main.

But that's somewhat unrealistic. ._.

ac1's statement is more realistic.

Sep 20, 2012 8:32 AM

Jun 2012
shes is rather annoying, tbh both the main characters are. I quite like tsundere characters but she is just an idiot. Compare her to taiga & Victorique's and shes just well rubbish.
Sep 20, 2012 8:40 AM

Nov 2010
Sa-chan_ said:
IntroverTurtle said:
ac1 said:

But that's somewhat unrealistic. ._.

ac1's statement is more realistic.
She's not getting a realistic answer. It's anime and she was talking about an anime character.
Sep 25, 2012 10:02 PM

Jan 2012
I don't hate her. I mean I agree that she does get really annoying sometimes and I really hate how mean she is to that guy. I feel so sorry for him...but I still think shes sooooo cute. I love pink haired Anime girls and this Anime is awesome! :3
Oct 1, 2012 5:08 PM

Jun 2009
Z-flame said:
Thugnificent- said:
Z-flame said:
It's quite obvious that Louise is not a bitch, In fact, she's very nice and likeable and the best character in the show.
Were you high while watching the show?
No. I wasn't high

And based on the fact that I completed the fourth season, I will say again that she's definitely the nicest and most understanding character in the show.

i'm sorry but i'm still convinced this is a joke. however, if you are serious about louise being the nicest character in the show, then all i can really say is that your definition of what is considered "nice" is completely off based.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Oct 3, 2012 6:46 AM

Aug 2011
One of the most irritating characters ever created..., SO.F**KING.IRRITATING!
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Oct 19, 2012 12:03 AM
Nov 2010
え・・ルイスって海外オタクの間で不評なんだ?知らなかった・・
まぁ、あのプライドの高さとか、サイトへの酷い仕打ちがって事なんだろうけど、
俺的にはサイトの方が情け無い気がするけど・・
あの程度の女の子、軽く平定しろって感じで・・
悠二も余り甲斐性無いけど、サイトは更に甲斐性が無い気がする・・
ルイスはまぁ、ルパンの不二子ちゃんよりはよっぽど純情で可愛い事は間違いない(笑)
Jan 20, 2013 9:52 AM
Dec 2012
Shana > Louise > Taiga?
Jan 20, 2013 9:58 AM

May 2012
I don't really hate Louise

but her familiar is a masochist for sure ;<
Apr 8, 2013 6:24 AM

Jan 2013
I fight the voice can get a bit annoying at times, but as a character and all together, it's hard not to love her. Over 4 seasons I actually quite enjoyed watching most of the cast in here.
Apr 8, 2013 6:25 AM

Mar 2013
All tsunderes should die.
Apr 10, 2013 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
because you see. a tsundere is a character that is cold hearted towards the MC, but becomes softer and more friendly towards the MC as they interact more. this is the definition of a tsundere.

this BITCH and all the clone variations from kagumie rie are the reason for destroying what tsundere's are like.

if you want a scale of a tsundere, it would be 50-70% tsun, rest dere.
she on the other hand is 844646384784789894584864464948964545894155858458495868% BITCH, and 0.00000000000000000000000001 dere.

Apr 12, 2013 5:10 PM
Apr 2013
I watched this anime with no expectations and liked what i watched,

I liked Louise. The fact that she is looked down upon and everyone around her is constantly reminding her that she suck, should somewhat justify her actions. She does give hints to Saito that she wants to be with him, yet most of the time, completely misses them.

Saito himself seems to lack self-control of any description when it comes to girls as he constantly oogles over them and in 95% of the scenes with the other girls he is always on top, touching, etc, which always leads to some kind of scene with Louise *que relationship resetting*. As far as punishment, he deserved most of em and TBH it made him "stronger" at the end so who really cares.

I did dislike Saito just cause of who he was although he did have some funny moments. Louise is a tsundere chararacter tho, although i wish the creators showed it more as it was always obscure and wasn't easily noticible but that element clearly was there.

But...then again, i like short tsundere characters ^_^ , not too sure why.
Apr 14, 2013 5:21 PM

Jan 2013
I personally like Saito and Louise a lot myself. However, Louise DOES annoy me as well for abusing Saito a bit too much without hearing his side of the story when she wants to trust him and then doesn't. But people also forget that Saito is a 17-year-old boy, surrounded by a lot of women. >w> What guy wouldn't blush at all these girls? XD If I was a guy, honestly, that would ovewhelm me. -shot-

And he did reject Tabitha in the 4th season and I think he also rejected Henrietta too. >__>; If I remember correctly. Which does prove he does care and love Louise. He may have his faults; in the series but so does Louise. They both have faults and that alone makes them good characters in my opinion.

I wanted to have my say in how I feel about the series. XDDD.
I ignore most of the ecchi that happens in Zero no Tsukaima and focus on the story line. In my opinion, this series done the harem right since they STILL focus on the main plot. Despite some characters can be rather irritating. The only character I really dislike is Siesta; since she KNOWS that Saito is taken but doesn't give up on him. <_<;;;

And she makes things complicated in Saito and Louise's relationship.
And then we have Henrietta the back stabbing friend; who goes after her best friends boyfriend. >w> Her. I cannot stand. o.e;

XD But I do agree with what one person said about that Louise was raised in a high-obsession class; where she wants perfect behavior and respect. Since that's how most nobles are. :3' I mainly have a love-hate relationship with Louise. xD She's still likeable; but can be irritating at times. xD;

Again, that's my opinion. I cannot say for anybody else.
Sep 15, 2013 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
She's far better than Siestra, Henrietta, Tiffania, Tabitha, etc.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2013 3:23 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
She's pretty much the most extreme tsundere in existence, of course opinions will vary wildly on such a basis
Sep 30, 2013 11:41 AM
Aug 2012
The things she does I would have back handed her round the face several times but i dont hate her xD
Oct 27, 2013 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
Zero no tsukaima really isnt that great a series but Louise really does make it 10 times worse. Most Tsundere girls are annoying but Louise is just BEYOND annoying. Its her voice + her personality + all the violence. The whole beating up Saito thing got old after the first 3 episodes. Her personality isnt realistic either, but really not much personalities in Zero no Tsukaima are
Oct 27, 2013 2:59 PM

Dec 2012
She is a super tsundere and unlike an average tsundere she actually beats Saito's ass all the time and blows shit up. I honestly think most of the time Saito deserves it, he says he loves her but is all pervy towards all the girls practically. An average fan can be turned off by her extreme tsundere-ness and someone who doesn't like tsundere characters will most likely hate her. I see no reason to though and I love her so much! I think she is adorable :D
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Dec 17, 2013 3:51 PM
Nov 2013
I ****ing hate this bitch after everything Saito has done for her (which she never deserved from the beginning) she still treated him like crap, hitting him, makeing him walk in long journeys, exploding his ass and every time he looks at a better looking girl (which is any other living organism in the opposite sex since Lousie is the ugliest female main character ive every seen). I mean he stalled an army of 70,000 soldiers just to spare her life and she never even said "thanks" or "I love you". If i was Saito i could guaranty that that bitch would be either a very nice person or a very dead person...
Dec 18, 2013 11:47 AM

Sep 2009
As for me i actualy like her,
if i had to hate her it is how she ofen sticks to her enemy Kirche Augusta

for example she bowing her head in front of that clown aristrocat
who almost raped the maid Siesta in bed made me dislike the show already
as i was thinking i would see something more interesting lol...
(4 episodes were enough to tell me that zero no tsukaima ain't for me)
Jan 26, 2014 7:46 PM
Jan 2014
I don't exactly hate Louise. She's not exactly my cup of tea but I don't hate her. I just think that she's done absolutely nothing to gain the favor of Saito. She just constantly treats him like trash and yet at the very end, when she finally decides to show Saito some of her true feelings, she somehow wins him over compared to characters like Siesta, who has shown an interest in Saito since nearly the beginning.

I'm mainly disappointed with Saito. Though I like that he's not dense, his capacity to just brush off the affections of so many girls is just appalling.

Maybe I'm just new to the harem genre.
Mar 17, 2014 5:19 PM
Feb 2014
I don't hate Louise. Saito was being nothing but an ass.

He cares about boobs the most.
Mar 17, 2014 5:26 PM
Feb 2014
DeviousCupid said:
I ****ing hate this bitch after everything Saito has done for her (which she never deserved from the beginning) she still treated him like crap, hitting him, makeing him walk in long journeys, exploding his ass and every time he looks at a better looking girl (which is any other living organism in the opposite sex since Lousie is the ugliest female main character ive every seen). I mean he stalled an army of 70,000 soldiers just to spare her life and she never even said "thanks" or "I love you". If i was Saito i could guaranty that that bitch would be either a very nice person or a very dead person...

It is NOT hard to not look at another girl thinking you are going to bang her which he pretty much did every single time he looked at one.

Louise wanted to marry him before she went and did that. Saito comes back and starts day dreaming about another girls breast to the point he didn't even care for Louise.

Louise wants Saito to be faithful to her. Which he couldn't do if he wasn't alone with her.
Mar 17, 2014 5:37 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
EternalTears said:
I agree with most of the people here. I actually haven't seen Zero No Tsukaima (I'm not in the club, lol.) but I've seen some clips of Louise on Youtube.

She really beats up the boy for no reason. She beats him up when she hasn't even seen his side of the story and doesn't listen to him at all. She acts like a brat most of the time and is way too violent. She nearly kills the boy just for looking at other girls.

(Sorry if I shouldn't have replied because I'm not in this club. ^_^" I just thought this topic was interesting.)

For the people hating her.. first see the anime. Now have you saw it?! Good, next read the LN, and when you do it, come talk to me about Louise!
SHE is a great character, I liked her alot on the anime, I "LOVED" her on the light novels, that is were you truly realise her persona! And that is that.
Mar 25, 2014 7:40 AM

Feb 2013
I don't care about him being a masochist

and her being a tsundere

That's all fine and for the most was done well in season 1.

But I just started season 2.

and Louise developed for sure into a crazy Girlfriend. Her Crazy to sexy line is not acceptable range at all. He being a tsundere is not the problem but the way the developed her is.
Mar 25, 2014 7:54 AM
Mar 2013
Forgetfulness said:

Yeah, Saito looks at other girls. He's a male; it's normal
What's not normal is a certain dumb bitch beating the living shit out of someone who has no obligations to her

I agree, Louise doesn't have to be so violent all the time, but sometimes it is justified. In the beginning Saito didn't have any obligations to her but somewhere (early on) in the series Saito promised to be with Louise and only think of her.

As we all know, he didn't keep that promise because he went and kissed the princess several times and he doesn't deny the advances of the other girls either.

So Louise has some grounds for being so mad at Saito. That said, Saito just has bad luck. Most of the times he doesn't intentionally chase after other girls so I find it hard to accept Louise holding him responsible for that.
Apr 8, 2014 6:17 AM
May 2011
Shes just a terrible character

and you can't blame Saito for looking at other girls, who the hell would want to be with a person who beats you and treats you like a dog? Not his fault that shes an unattractive stick figure and practically every other women in the universe falls all over him.

fast forwarding through the scenes where Louise acts like a complete bitch is the only way this show is watchable for me tbh.

and it just gets freaking old, sure it might have been funny the first few times but when it happens in like every single episode it really starts to get annoying.
Apr 11, 2014 3:17 AM

Sep 2012
Speaking as someone who is just in the first season... If I we're thrown into that situation, I pray to god I'd have had a rifle on my person. I'd turn that bitch's face into an exploded watermelon.
Apr 18, 2014 1:21 AM

Apr 2014
LOL Louise was abusive as hell....

If anything he shoulda ended up with the Princess or Tiffa :) maybe even the maid
I'm done chasing my dreams because I know I'll only wake up to reality. That reality will soon become my dreams.
Apr 18, 2014 1:26 AM

Apr 2012
Because everyone loves parroting the same negative social commentary about tsundere types and their tendency to commit "domestic abuse".

oh well the show was pretty terrible anyways

Apr 24, 2014 8:27 AM
Jan 2011
I just finished Sn 2.
Can not STAND Louise. Hate her character and personality.
If she died, the anime would be so much better off.
I don't think I have ever hated an anime character this much.

I usually like the tsundre charrie, its the whole lying thing that gets me. She can be violent and all that, but geezus she lies to him every chance she gets. Then EXPECTS him to be honest and forthcoming and all that.

EDIT: after starting Sn3 I have realized that I dislike Saito as well. For putting up with that bisch...
They have gone beyond tsundere... it is something different. For her to contradict herself in 2 minutes on such fundamental stuff.
"Shut up, I want to be alone" then as soon as she gets in trouble "Why were you not by my side?!"

So it is just bad writing. I think I'm going to have drop my rating of the whole series by one or two points.
SufyufApr 24, 2014 5:40 PM
Give me more good anime!
Jul 12, 2014 10:21 PM

Apr 2011
Playcool said:

For the people hating her.. first see the anime. Now have you saw it?! Good, next read the LN, and when you do it, come talk to me about Louise!
SHE is a great character, I liked her alot on the anime, I "LOVED" her on the light novels, that is were you truly realise her persona! And that is that.

So we should sit through an entire season of a shit anime starring a character we already despise, then read a light novel also about a horrible shit character we despise, just so we can see things from your obviously badly mangled and insane perspective? And what if we waste our time doing all of that, and still want to strangle the worthless little bitch? What then?

This cunt is so despicable I couldn't even watch this shitty-ass show past the first episode. There is literally nothing funny or redeeming about this show at all. I think I hate Zero Tits and Zero Charisma Louise even more than I hate Suckura from Naruto, and that's hitting the very bottom of the loathing scale.

In other words; we HATE Louise because we've seen even a minute of the anime, and the only sane response is to loathe her with every fiber of your being.
Jul 13, 2014 12:10 AM

Mar 2007
I just finished rewatching the first season (have never seen the second, third or fourth season, and really didn't remember this series all that well, to be honest), and I have to say that the hate towards Louise, at least in regards to the first season, is pretty unjustified.

On the one hand, she does have a tendency to overreact... but so does EVERY other Tsundere character in EVERY other show. Even if it's an extreme amount of violence, or unbalanced in terms of her reaction, it's not something to parade her around as a social pariah, or call her a shit character.

Again, from the perspective of someone who has only seen S1, even without a lot of backstory for her, aside from always being referred to as Zero (and even as hints of her being better than people give her, or her familiar credit for) still being referred to as that, I find her persona more than a little justified. Have you ever thought that she was so used to being abused, insulted, and belittled (she even mentions this at the end of the first arc), that her only defense mechanism is to do it right back? In fact, most people, when insulted, instantly get defensive and aggressive.

Even though there were some resets, she's dealt with it for so long, it's going to take a LONG time for her to be able to get past those issues, and to be completely honest, Saito doesn't exactly earn any sympathy from the way he treats her from time to time, and after doing something that she gets angry about, he pretty much instantly gets himself into the same situation, repeatedly.

Now, am I saying she's perfect? No, in fact far from it. But I think, after just rewatching it, the amount of hatred that she gets is completely unfair. And I do think she, along with Saito, is one of the better romantic set-ups in anime, at least at this early juncture. Will it stay the same after three more series? Hard to say, but overall, Louise, like the series as a whole, is a little bit misunderstood and better than people give either of them credit for.
KuroiShichiJul 13, 2014 12:17 AM
Aug 23, 2014 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
I actually find Louise likeabble and her attitude to Saito fully justified, I find myself hating Saito because he is a faggot.

Saito is the worst character ever, ever and ever.
I am a human.
Oct 8, 2014 5:02 AM
Jul 2014
Tylerr said:

fast forwarding through the scenes where Louise acts like a complete bitch is the only way this show is watchable for me tbh.

Yea I started doing this as well, then I realized I'm basically fast forwarding through 90% of the anime so that's why I just now dropped it. I just can't take it anymore.

Seriously, she is so freaking irritating I wish there was an episode where Saito just snaps and beats the living daylights out of her.
Oct 8, 2014 5:03 AM

Mar 2013
Tsundere and sadistic. I dislike femdom.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2014 10:13 AM
May 2011
Ensui said:
I just finished rewatching the first season (have never seen the second, third or fourth season, and really didn't remember this series all that well, to be honest), and I have to say that the hate towards Louise, at least in regards to the first season, is pretty unjustified.

On the one hand, she does have a tendency to overreact... but so does EVERY other Tsundere character in EVERY other show. Even if it's an extreme amount of violence, or unbalanced in terms of her reaction, it's not something to parade her around as a social pariah, or call her a shit character.

Again, from the perspective of someone who has only seen S1, even without a lot of backstory for her, aside from always being referred to as Zero (and even as hints of her being better than people give her, or her familiar credit for) still being referred to as that, I find her persona more than a little justified. Have you ever thought that she was so used to being abused, insulted, and belittled (she even mentions this at the end of the first arc), that her only defense mechanism is to do it right back? In fact, most people, when insulted, instantly get defensive and aggressive.

Even though there were some resets, she's dealt with it for so long, it's going to take a LONG time for her to be able to get past those issues, and to be completely honest, Saito doesn't exactly earn any sympathy from the way he treats her from time to time, and after doing something that she gets angry about, he pretty much instantly gets himself into the same situation, repeatedly.

Thats no excuse to treat a guy whos been ripped from his own world like a literal dog.

People like to see it from her perspective but forget that he was taken from his own world, thrown into one of magic and expected to behave like someone who doesn't have teenage hormones when everyone with boobs falls all over him

She started to treat him like shit from the very beginning and continued to do so until the very end of the 4th season, sometimes she was nice but only when it suited her.
Oct 23, 2014 9:56 PM
Oct 2014
I think many people take louise far too seriously. I like the way she beats Saito up over trivial matters. It's just her character. Sometimes she does it because she is embarrassed. At other times she is plainly a sadist, but loves to beat Saito because somehow she likes him (loves to manhandle him, lol). Maybe she just wants to be in power because she didn't have much power within her family. Most of the time I just don't get the feeling she means it that bad. Saito should handle Louise better but I like every second of how it goes inbetween them. I think it's a funny relationship. Cartoony humor the way Louise thinks she should treat him, and the way Saito undergoes some of her fits. I think it's just plain fun, and something to take lightly. In the end they love eachother but Louise has a peculiar way of showing her feelings. Like she has to put up a show. Likeable character.
ElectricEssenceOct 23, 2014 10:00 PM
Nov 5, 2014 12:15 PM

Feb 2014
I find myself rooting for Siesta, she is much better person!
Nov 12, 2014 10:57 PM

Sep 2014
I don't like her because she's a useless, bossy cunt who only cares about Saito after he proves to be a strong familiar.
Nov 12, 2014 11:05 PM

Dec 2013
Because she's an obnoxious, annoying bitch leading an uninteresting, boring romance.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Apr 2, 2015 2:08 PM

Mar 2010
Louise is awesome.

But i can see why ppl hate her.

But guys.. Its comedy and like any comedy you either love it or hate it..JC staff is pretty famous for making very abusive tsunderes..
They made her like this and you should take it with a grain of salt. I had fun watching her go all tsun.

And i agree with most pro-louise ppl here.. Saito keeps lurking at breasts.. At first i would agree and say omg siesta shes awesome.. But after a while, nope. All she does is use her breasts =p to win him over and saito likes it. If i were louise i would get mad as well. He keeps giving the other girls the wrong attention, i mean talking is normal.. And louise often doesnt see the situation saito was in and what would you do if you open the door and see saito grabbing boobs or kissing another girl? Yes youd slap him and want to throw things at him..

Many situations would drive any girl nuts but they just exaggerated it taking it to another lvl for comedy purposes. I must say shes way tamer in the light novel.. I cant recall her whipping saito tho she does get tsun but not very abusive tsun..

Plus the fact that the others taunt her and bully her by calling her zero.. As if you would love your enemy and see her with your guy.

Ok she didnt treat him well at first but back then he was just a familiar and all were animals...
GyarutsundereFeb 12, 2016 6:43 AM
May 9, 2015 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
People can't handle the tsundere.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sugarplumfairy - Apr 16, 2008

127 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

61 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 10 Discussion

aero - Jun 10, 2008

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Jun 9, 2008

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.