May 15, 2022 4:00 PM
Jan 2021
bcuz she tsundere
Jun 9, 2022 12:41 PM

Jun 2020
ever heard of differing opinions
Sep 11, 2022 6:05 PM
Mar 2022
She is by far and way the absolute worst of the worst female in all of anime a total cunt to the very core. Its like they took 5 of the already work tsun cunts in anime and did some transformer shit and Louise was the result. A spoiled rotten hateful flat chested bitch of bitches. There is absolutely nothing good about her at all not a god damn thing just awful she talks to everyone like shit and even though she fucking summon a human she cant grasp that in her shit mind and sees him as nothing more than a stray dog that she was forced to care for. I would have jumped down that bitches throat and made her cry on the first night when saito was told to sleep on a fucking mat on the floor. Worst female character ever and nothing anyone says is going to half ass justify her neverending shittyness.
Sep 11, 2022 6:07 PM
Mar 2022
ptero93 said:
bcuz she tsundere

Yea and tsun's are are fucking cunts but louise is like a combined transformer of the worst 5 tsun bitches ever created and louise is the result of their combo.
Sep 11, 2022 6:16 PM
Mar 2022
thebadrat said:
Here's a comment someone made that describes my feelings perfectly for why I am disgusted by her as a character

It’s too bad the writers of this show decided to not let a relationship build with Saito and any other character in this show. It makes every scene where Louise doubts Saito much, much less meaniful. Because we all know the outcome of every fight between the two. “Saito-san… I forgive you if you promise to not look, touch, interact with, think about any other girk besides me”.
“Yes, you are the only girl for me..” Smooch smoochy.
Proceeds to have another scene where he sees another girl. Either having them be in love with him, or him being a pervert. Both meaningless because every time Louise barges in and causes an explosion, runs away crying, or tells Saito to explain (and usually doesn’t listen)

To add to this and make have more sense. Every scene with Saito and another girl lasts about 5 to 10 seconds and ends with Louise busting in and making an explosion, or running away and crying. Every scene where Saito and Louise fight is completely meaningless because the outcome is always the same.

Sadly and as pathetic and shitty as it is... the writers are basement dwelling scum of the earth forever virgin otaku sack of shit losers.... therefore they create only the same type of beta bitch loser characters just like them and ppl like them. Plus how can some 24/7 degenerate low life creating an anime and wanking it to disturbing delusional scummy hentai in moms basement who is 30-40 and still rockin that v-card like the loser they are so at that point there are two issues... 1. how can a piece of shit like that who has never known a woman embrace or hell loll even a kiss create something he knows nothing about? 2. otaku's mostly are delusional fuktarded losers who literally get real life jealous and angry at anime mc's that get the girl. Yea i know its fucking sad and pathetic and anyone not that pathetic is gonna thing no way thats BS but nope it is honestly the trust thats how much of trash ppl otakus (especially japan's otaku's) really are.
Sep 11, 2022 6:28 PM
Mar 2022
randumo24 said:
People ignore that she is being a lot more rational than most anime characters actually are supposed to be. Saito is a total asshole 90% of the time, and people ignore it because so many guys in anime are harem protags.

This guy is a nobody who was brought to the country, and iirc she is like second behind the princess if something happened to the Royal family for the throne in her country. She has a very high status, and willingly enters a romance with a nobody that is controversial at best. He constantly flirts with and ogles other women.

Seriously, in what world would you have some rich high status person pick up some average person with no job and proceed to let them act however they want in a relationship and not get mad at all? The fact that she gives him chances over and over again is far more than the vast majority of people would be willing to do.

First off he isnt an asshole close to that when most of the time he is being that way is a reaction to how shitty she has treated him or something she did. That cunt has seen him as nothing more than a mangy stray wet mutt and treats him as such and not like a fucking human being to her he is a fucking piece of shit dog who was forced on her. He is a guy not a damn pet but the stuck up hateful mean as fuck cunt cant see him as anything other. She should be grateful a single fucking person is even willing to have feelings for her or else in that time the only way she will get any man is thru an arranged marriage which will for sure end up being a man that cant stand being around her for more than a couple min per day and she will spend the rest of her life listening to him bang the help till he goes limp from old age or kills over.

Why the hell wouldnt he flirt and oggle other girls? He isnt with that cunt and she shows zero affection aside from hatred and disgust for him. He should be with anyone but her she doesnt ever deserve to get a guy that treats her anything better than how she treats him.

Your last comment doesn't even make sense since none of it applies to this world. To her he is a unwanted shitty pet that refuses to kiss her ass... fuck louise and her hoity toiuty self righteous BS!.
Nov 27, 2022 8:17 PM
Nov 2022
I understand all of your opinion's but she was very mean it is because she has social anxiety she couldn't even fight with other girls, some of them insulted Louise too. She couldn't help it but to let Saito sacrificed for himself especially when he wants mercy, I totally got pissed by saito too so... she is also a bit respective even with saito. She is still the best girl, the badass girl with abusive personality because she is the one who summoned saito even other girls want saito, I know they're kind too but, wouldn't Louise left out when her own familiar gets his own kind girlfriend? It would totally ruined the show. (my opinion)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sugarplumfairy - Apr 16, 2008

127 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

61 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 10 Discussion

aero - Jun 10, 2008

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Jun 9, 2008

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.