Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 21, 2010 8:00 AM
Nov 2009
Feito said:
I'll just leave this here..

hahaha that was the best part, everyone was like "Holy shit!??" hahah
Aug 21, 2010 8:16 AM

Dec 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
ilikeyouevenmore said:
I like Hinata, too. He's no Usui, but he' pretty hot in his own way.
the exact words I wanted to say.

Usui is more complicated of a character than it seems like.
Misaki, I get the point that she is a little airhead when it comes to lovey-dovey stuffs but she should already understand that Usui really likes her and on top being offensive about it...kills Usui inside.

Loved the scene where Usui sits beside Misaki while she sleeps.....his actions are just too damn beautiful! :D

It's starting to kill me inside too! How can she not... just... melt into him?
Aug 21, 2010 8:23 AM

Sep 2009
filachan said:
Does that mean this one was covering something like 24—26? Or..? I'll really appreciate if you share this info ^__^
I'm dying to know what's going to happen next, so I'll risk and read that arc out of order.

Episode 21 was covering chapters 25 and 26. Chapter 24 was animated in ep 19 near the end when Misaki visited Usui's apartment.

About what's gonna happen next; school camp trip....just watch the guys go wild XD
Aug 21, 2010 8:31 AM

Jun 2009
Inarius,

Thanks a lot!
I'll try to refrain from reading as much as I can (from what people on the forum say, manga has a bit more into it, so the best would be to complete anime and then read manga... But in case I don,t manage, this'll be useful ;)

(damn this waiting, why can't the time go faster?!)
Aug 21, 2010 8:32 AM

Jun 2009
This episode wasn't that funny like in the manga. Oh yes Hinata!!
Next episode should be good because thats one of my fav chapter <3

Aug 21, 2010 8:57 AM
Apr 2010
I love the serious first part, with a bit of humor stuck in between, then the hilarious bit on Hinata. To me, they did a good job. lol
Aug 21, 2010 9:33 AM

Apr 2010
The episode was ok. The manga is much better.
Hinata showing up is one of my favorite chapters, but the anime made it look less exciting and kind of lame. Also, Hinata looks better in the manga.
It looks like kaichou wa maid sama anime would end up like fruits basket's. :(
Aug 21, 2010 9:45 AM

Dec 2008
Predictable, though still enjoyable, episode. I can't make up my mind on whether I like Hinata as a character or not yet. He has a cute personality that make him amusing (moreso than Usui), but at the same time, he's annoying =_=;

4/5.
Aug 21, 2010 9:50 AM

May 2010
New character added..

Shintani is making this things interesting.. :)

Baka Trio never ceases to made me laugh.. :D

Misaki's riceballs looks like a cannonball O.o

The preview seems exciting...

1 week torture start..
Aug 21, 2010 10:05 AM

Dec 2009
Wow, so it's already the time of Hinata to be in the anime. I really like him, but I think that Misa-chan must be with Usui <3
Aug 21, 2010 10:08 AM

Jul 2010
filachan said:
Inarius,

Thanks a lot!
I'll try to refrain from reading as much as I can (from what people on the forum say, manga has a bit more into it, so the best would be to complete anime and then read manga... But in case I don,t manage, this'll be useful ;)

(damn this waiting, why can't the time go faster?!)

yeap, i've already pre-ordered all the volumes of KWMS that have been released so far, i'm juz holding out on collecting them by waiting for the anime series to end. Then i'll get started on the manga...but its been abit of a torture since i'm often dying to find out what happens next :P
Aug 21, 2010 10:59 AM

Apr 2009
I didint like this new guy. He cant be rival to Usui but can be to Kanou. Look like Kanou willl lose his popularity as support character.
Aug 21, 2010 11:14 AM

Nov 2009
New guy is > Usui. I think i will like this show more from now on. I don't hate Usui really, but his annoying attitude can't match the new guys. They are basically polar opposites.

Wish it didn't take half the episode for this to happen though.
Aug 21, 2010 11:15 AM

Dec 2009
Shintani is pretty funny, but what I enjoyed the most was to see Misa being a vicious prez again.
Ara ara.
Aug 21, 2010 11:38 AM

Jul 2010
Liked the new "rival" but I think she should be with Usui, she only has to admit it to herself XD Poor Usui this ep, he didn't get much attention xd
Lol, looking forward to the next ep, sounds like fun ^^ I lolled so hard at the end when he hugged her and everybody was like "Holy shit!...." hahaha ^^
Aug 21, 2010 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
My favorite episode of the series and I certainly like HInata better than Usui.
Aug 21, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2010
werr-y said:
My favorite episode of the series and I certainly like HInata better than Usui.
Same here...cant wait for next week!!
Aug 21, 2010 1:23 PM

Sep 2009
Cute ep!
Poor Usui
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Aug 21, 2010 3:35 PM

Aug 2008
I thought Shintani was a little annoying in the beginning... but it was a pretty cool episode overall. Also, "Holy Shit?!"

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 21, 2010 4:22 PM

Mar 2009
Gotta love his glutinous habbits. ^^
Aug 21, 2010 6:38 PM

Feb 2010
Was sure interesting. İ dont know why but somehow i liked hinata. He's a glutton like me lol
Aug 21, 2010 6:51 PM

Aug 2009
For some reason i predicted that some childhood friend will show up with promise to marry her or something like that, the friend will confess and guy will do something - she will realize that she loves him and the main guy shows up to save the day, well it was a bit off but still got the idea, the only thing to keep me watching this show is a little humor it has, 2nd ending seems good, and too troublesome to drop it at the end of the show.

2/5 for me.
Aug 21, 2010 8:02 PM

Jun 2010
Interesting to say the least, adorable I guess is the word. Is he skilled in alot of ways like Usui?

So manga readers, when it ends at 26, will it still have followed the manga for the most part making a second season plausible, or not even at this point?
Aug 22, 2010 4:43 AM

Dec 2009
"HOLY CRAP" !!
>_> i hoped he'd fall from that tree and break a bone or two ...
Aug 22, 2010 6:00 AM

Sep 2009
I never particularly liked Hinata in the manga

but the tree sequence and the 'Anta namae wa' just made me reallyreally like him so much more.. kya^^
Aug 22, 2010 6:03 AM

Aug 2007
I really like this episode. Was too funny but Hinata is really an annoying person
Aug 22, 2010 12:13 PM

Jul 2009
This was the best episode so far !!! why>? "COZ Hinata appeared holy crap I was so expecting his arrival !!! that hug made worth the whole week of waiting!!! ma ma usui is jealous , did you notice that? n_n pls pls next episode !!
Aug 22, 2010 2:00 PM

Jun 2008
I don't give a fuck who this crazy gluttonous little shit is but i hope it steals your girl Usui. Maybe then you can stop playing run around the bush and think so much of yourself.

The guy with the hood told it perfectly when he said "I don't get what they are doing and why is Usui playing games?". Maybe the answer my dear hypnotic friend is because his an ass. Just saying.
Aug 22, 2010 2:08 PM

May 2010
Adults actually exist in this Anime...
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 22, 2010 2:11 PM

Mar 2009
Monad said:
I don't give a fuck who this crazy gluttonous little shit is but i hope it steals your girl Usui. Maybe then you can stop playing run around the bush and think so much of yourself.

The guy with the hood told it perfectly when he said "I don't get what they are doing and why is Usui playing games?". Maybe the answer my dear hypnotic friend is because his an ass. Just saying.

Didn't he try confessing so many times before and she went all weird on him? Think it resulted in mentally scarring Yukimura just to get her acting normal around him again.
Aug 22, 2010 2:46 PM

Jun 2008
defected_monkey said:
Monad said:

Didn't he try confessing so many times before and she went all weird on him? Think it resulted in mentally scarring Yukimura just to get her acting normal around him again.

Hey am not saying she's isn't screwing shit herself. She's also getting annoying trying to play the tomboy too much. But still so what if she was confused, he should have let her deal with it. It was the first time for her and she needed some time to think. Just because he saw her confused and skeptical doesn't mean is a bad thing.
He shouldn't have withdrawn his confession with such a silly way. He should have just given her time to clear her feelings and thoughts.
Aug 22, 2010 5:55 PM

Jun 2010
Monad said:

Hey am not saying she's isn't screwing shit herself. She's also getting annoying trying to play the tomboy too much. But still so what if she was confused, he should have let her deal with it. It was the first time for her and she needed some time to think. Just because he saw her confused and skeptical doesn't mean is a bad thing.
He shouldn't have withdrawn his confession with such a silly way. He should have just given her time to clear her feelings and thoughts.

Still its incredibly difficult having the person you like acting awkward around you and possibly ruining whatever it is you had prior, it sounds cheesy but its pretty common. So he decided he'd retreat and just continue until eventually getting to her, but t hen again my complaint is he has had many other times when it felt right to say or do something.
Aug 22, 2010 7:09 PM

Jun 2010
is it just me or does Hinata seriously give the feeling lof a hamster?? O_o i don't know but when a friend asked me about Hinata, I just went "Oh, you mean the one that looks like a hamster?" on instinct XD Hamster or not, I'm glad Hinata is in the series :) i love a little jealous Usui ;3
Aug 22, 2010 10:02 PM

Apr 2010
Ack. Hinata, you're amazing.
I adore how he eats all the time, and the ending was cute.
I have not read the manga, but I'd like for Misaki and Hinata to get together- but what are the chances xD
Aug 23, 2010 12:42 AM

Jul 2010
darkerealm said:
Somehow Misaki reminds me of Hikari from Special A with her rock-hard rice balls.
Ha, exactly! That's the first thing that popped into my mind when she was making them! The whole thing with how she messed up the porridge reminded me of that as well, especially because both Kei and Usui ate Misaki's and Hikari's terribly cooked food. XD
But yeah, Kaichou has reminded me of Special A since I first started watching it.

MadKazumi said:
I just want to say...

Hehehe, I loved that scene. ^_^

It's nice to see this show finally getting on track. I'm a little more confidant that the last few episodes will be promising now. I hope that they find an alternate way to end the show that will wrap things up nicely since the manga is ongoing. Normally they give shows like this (I'm thinking of Ouran) rather inclusive or unsatisfactory endings when the manga isn't finished. If they're not going to do things well at the end then I'd like a second season when the manga's done. Just for closure's sake, you know?
Aug 23, 2010 12:09 PM

Feb 2010
lol @ Misaki trying to munch on her very hard, seemingly un-edible onigiri ^^;
LOL @ Hinata getting hit by one of her round onigiri xD
lol @ Usui's reaction at eating her onigiri
and they made Hinata very cute in this episode :) really like the flashback ^^

Anyways, okay in the first half of episode...second half was more interesting :P
Aug 23, 2010 3:33 PM

Mar 2009
Monad said:

Haha maybe your right. Although I do think that reason is possibly why so many girls on here find him so adorable. He's intelligent enough to know when not to pressurise her in to a decision she can't make. Perhaps he's being a little too idealistic, but it's also the reason why he's in her head so much.
Aug 23, 2010 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
defected_monkey said:
Monad said:

Haha maybe your right. Although I do think that reason is possibly why so many girls on here find him so adorable. He's intelligent enough to know when not to pressurise her in to a decision she can't make. Perhaps he's being a little too idealistic, but it's also the reason why he's in her head so much.

You give the girls here too much credit(Sorry girls). Most of them are teenage girls. The only reason they are crazy about him is because his some handsome, possibly rich, capable of everything dude that all the girls in the show seem to want.
Aug 23, 2010 6:22 PM

Apr 2008
Is it just me, or do some Shoujo series have this odd habit of waiting until really late in the game to introduce a rival? I'm thinking Lovely Complex and Kimi Ni Todoke as well here. Really takes away from even the slightest sense of "I wonder who she'll pick".
Aug 23, 2010 6:53 PM

Dec 2009
Cute :3
Aug 24, 2010 6:50 AM
Aug 24, 2010 4:29 PM
Jul 2010
21 episodes so far, and I haven't disappointed a bit, maybe because Usui is not typical anime character, which I prefer more, looking at loser guy makes me feel sick, I'm not loser myself so I can't stand at loser ones, it makes me /facepalm so many times.
Aug 24, 2010 11:13 PM

Aug 2008
Hehehe... So then Hinata finally makes his debut! Not bad not bad... I don't really disliked how the producers made it... what I don't really like of all this crap is Hinata himself... I dun wanna spoil so I won't say anything else about that... Ne ways I gotta admit that he looked cuter and better than his manga version... For an instant I was worried since I thought he would have a deep voice, but actually he doesn't! He just have the soft light voice I thought he would have! His story is sad... and cute... painful yeh... but funny overall

Oh Usui... feeling tired already? What will you do about this? Well I do agree that his reactions were a bit OoC but it doesn't matter.. I know he has something in mind, and actually knows that Misa is looking over him... so that's not the problem at all...

The Lulz of the episode: Definitely the Hory Shit! scene... then Misaki's Cannon-like Riceballs, made out of paper XD, the San Baka scene (Opener) and Yukimura being so moe... he's soooo femenine... even more than my old friend... xD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2010 4:23 AM

Mar 2010
Feito said:

HAHA !!! :D:D:D priceless moment. lol
why do I like this new guy so much ? I mean ,Usui is always going to be #1 , but somehow I already feel sorry for this chubby guy :D
haha , he is amazing : eating grass, mwahah . X' DDD
My mom said im special . ~*
Aug 25, 2010 5:50 AM
Jul 2010
i voted 5/5

hinata is great rival for usui
Aug 25, 2010 9:46 AM

Oct 2008
Feito said:

bwahahahaha I rofled at this part :D
Aug 25, 2010 10:02 AM

Mar 2010
That Hinata guy is really funny..But i don't like the fact that another "obstacle" has made its appearance..At some point Usui & Misa should be together..There are only 5 episodes left..
Aug 27, 2010 3:57 AM

Mar 2008
Hahha I loved the "HOLY SHI*T!?" at the end XD

Uh ohs Usui better hurry up and grab her before she gets picked up by old childhood love XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2010 12:02 AM

Jul 2008
wow, finally an actual love rival
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 29, 2010 3:13 PM
Nov 2009
I thought it was heartbreaking.. I feel really sorry for Usui =/
but except for those parts, it was hilarious again ^^ Really great stuff (Only too tired to say what exactly right now)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.