Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2010 12:20 PM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pffff.... Just a teaser trailer ep.... Next week seems to be the real deal so.... Imma go back to sleep while waiting.... *Yawn*

Hopefully, I was not bitten by some random weird-haired fugly vampire last night and go rigor mortis later in teh day cuz I feel so sleepy....
BitchMasterAug 20, 2010 11:08 AM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 19, 2010 12:59 PM

Aug 2009
BitchMaster said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pffff.... Just a teaser trailer ep.... Next week seems to be the real dead so.... Imma go back to sleep while waiting.... *Yawn*

Hopefully, I was not bitten by some random weird-haired fugly vampire last night and go rigor mortis later in teh day cuz I feel so sleepy....

lol, shiki reference right there :P

This episode was pretty much buildup for the real stuff next week. It's kind of a shame. Also less Ryner x Ferris = less comedy

This episode does get me questioning Fraude's motives though. He deliberately disobey's Sion's orders, and once again is out to kill. What exactly is he after?

It looks like the next few episodes should be really good, though.

Screenshots:

Kuro4735Aug 19, 2010 3:04 PM

Aug 20, 2010 3:02 AM
Jun 2008
Nice episode but kinda confuse, anyway

Miran ask the bad guy in Roland the leave their Mansion to avoid the war. Which means there are people who are willing to leave and there are people who do not.

Miran has all the military information from Estabur to counter their army which makes him a very suspicious man.

Despite Sion order Miran not to interfere but Miran still disobey Sion's order (Ahh~~~this is good,I like rough relationship) .Everything is according to Miran's plan but Princess Noa........

Miran has gather all the bad guy from Estabur in one point and he "fixed" the problem .

Miran plan to kill the bad guy and Princess Noa in order to "decrease" the reputation of Estabur for easier "digestion" but Popular Princess Noa convince Miran that she will persuade the Civilian that everything is just "Fine" and now the princess's life are spared.

Princess Noa has two fine juicy melon and Claugh is such a bad boy.

7 days till next episode . great episode ,If I just put little bit of my "fine" imagination with it,I think this episode is truly epic ^_^
Aug 20, 2010 11:18 AM

Apr 2010
Nice episode, it was predictable that the princess was set up and would survive tho.
I think she is a good addition to the Sion supporters, she seems like a influential woman that's easily pear sues others.

Miran is a bit of a mystery he looks like the type that can't be trusted and his agenda is clearly different then Sion's agenda.
Yet his actions seem to support Sion in a way.
Aug 20, 2010 11:39 AM

Apr 2009
Less Ryner and Ferris today... buildup episode today. Wonder what Froaude is after though...
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Aug 20, 2010 11:47 AM

Feb 2009
MorningGlory said:
^This.

Decent episode. At least we have some fights and politics. Wonder what is the story with Claugh's arm. Looks like he's famous because of that. Miran is seriously mysterious and interesting. I like him even if he has evil agendas. And seriously, how can Ferris eat that much dango and not be sick of it? And how can Ryner pay for all that, where did he get the money? Looks like next week will be more interesting, hopefully.
Aug 20, 2010 11:49 AM

Jan 2009
Oh and yeah, I was more or less expecting Noa to be.. I dunno.. Not like the female counterpart of Sion.
Also, I don't like the weirdo sounds made by Claugh's power.

Oh, btw, after having seen it a bunch of times already.. Sarawel and the princess, they escape from the room through some door, and in the hallway they run through, the guards are all dead. Why? Seriously, how come they're dead? I mean, no one has gotten into the castle except Miran, but he entered through another door, so I doubt he would've been in that particular hallway already.
OosranAug 21, 2010 10:05 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 20, 2010 12:14 PM

Sep 2009
Too little Ryner and Ferris and way too much blue hair bastard!

Well at least they made up for it, with a little Claugh hand rape.

The dango troll at the end was Epic!...I feel sorry for Ryner's wallet XD

And by the look of things, next ep will be the real deal....moar lonely one rape

Aug 20, 2010 12:46 PM

May 2010
belatkuro said:
MorningGlory said:
^This.

Decent episode. At least we have some fights and politics. Wonder what is the story with Claugh's arm. Looks like he's famous because of that. Miran is seriously mysterious and interesting. I like him even if he has evil agendas. And seriously, how can Ferris eat that much dango and not be sick of it? And how can Ryner pay for all that, where did he get the money? Looks like next week will be more interesting, hopefully.

i dont know how really and still wonders how she does it but ryner paying i could guess that when ferris sister visits them she sends spending money also you cant travel the a continent with out money lol so i think shion funds the journey
Aug 20, 2010 1:20 PM

Dec 2008
Ferris is desperately in need of a REALLY GOOD lay!!
Sion is fucking up the nation with the help of Froaude.
Looks like Claugh may have found his future wife.

Not enough Ryner in this ep. *depressed*
Next week's ep looks great!
Aug 20, 2010 1:28 PM

Apr 2010
frozen_soul said:
belatkuro said:
MorningGlory said:
^This.

i dont know how really and still wonders how she does it but ryner paying i could guess that when ferris sister visits them she sends spending money also you cant travel the a continent with out money lol so i think shion funds the journey
Sion must be financing them in some way.
What i am wondering is how do they carry all those boxes of dango around?
I mean eating that much dango in one go would even be to much for Ferris.
And there is also the question of how does she remain in such good shape while eating that much dango.
Aug 20, 2010 2:33 PM

Jan 2010
Holy sh*t, Ryner is going berserk next week.
:D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2010 2:41 PM

Dec 2009
Everything worked out a little too perfectly in this episode....

...but I appreciated some character development with Claugh. Sion has all these people around him, but until now, the only one they've spent any time was Froaude.
Aug 20, 2010 5:37 PM

Sep 2009
Matheine said:
Holy sh*t, Ryner is going berserk next week.
:D
*yay*
ilikeyouevenmore said:
...but I appreciated some character development with Claugh.
though I still want to know more about his hand.

So, until now Shion did not give a damn about the hero relics?

Claugh intrigues me with his killing (it is a shame that the victims are shadowed when killed) and brains.
Aug 20, 2010 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
First of all,
Miran provokes mutiny in Roland’s neighboring kingdom Estabul—]the same kingdom that unleashed its Fifty Magic Knights on Sion’s school troop years ago. The rebellion’s leader, Lady Noa Ehn, faces the cruel reality of a life of politics.

I really wish they had made that more clear in this episode because I wouldn't have seen the importance of it otherwise.

Anyway, politics episode but that's okay because there's magic and war and it's not entirely boring.

Does Noa remind anyone else of Princes Marina from Gundam 00 but like, more competent?
Aug 20, 2010 6:07 PM

Apr 2010
I didn't like this one as much as the others, but I found it slightly confusing.. I don't know if I got distracted or what, but I usually keep up with "politic-related" stuff..

I gave it a 3/5.. I'm thinking the next ep will be way better though! xD
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Aug 20, 2010 6:45 PM

Sep 2007
eh....a meh episode....
but can't wait for next weeks~!
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 20, 2010 7:35 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I really wished a better studio had picked this up instead of Zexcs....

It could have been much better....

And next episode: Ryner Vs. Sui??
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 20, 2010 7:39 PM

Jan 2010
wakka9ca said:
I really wished a better studio had picked this up instead of Zexcs....

It could have been much better....

And next episode: Ryner Vs. Sui??

I agree that there are things that could have been better, but you could say that about almost any series. The current series isn't really that bad either. I'm actually quite into it right now.
Aug 20, 2010 7:47 PM

Oct 2009
NOT ENOUGH RYNER!

Anyhow, not a bad episode, but I'm somehow thrilled to see that Miran is screwing up with the operation that Sion ordered for Claugh. Hahahaha.

8/10.

Aug 20, 2010 7:54 PM

Nov 2009
Whoever said the princess was going to live from the start, with this show i was thinking she really would die up until the struggle with the blade.

Magic Fingers is awesome though, he is able to pull off killing the commander and making the armies surrender. Well, all those bastards should of died anyways for using their own people as hostages. (Edit: The ones in the main fortress and such)

Indeed i miss Ryner but since my funny bone is made of stone i am not worried about the loss of comedy. Looks like we will keep switching back and forth between the two main characters.
Aug 20, 2010 8:09 PM

Dec 2009
garfield15 said:
First of all,
Miran provokes mutiny in Roland’s neighboring kingdom Estabul—]the same kingdom that unleashed its Fifty Magic Knights on Sion’s school troop years ago. The rebellion’s leader, Lady Noa Ehn, faces the cruel reality of a life of politics.

I really wish they had made that more clear in this episode because I wouldn't have seen the importance of it otherwise.

Anyway, politics episode but that's okay because there's magic and war and it's not entirely boring.

Not entirely boring, but only because Froaude is stirring things up. He just does whatever he wants, doesen't he? It's interesting to watch Sion react - he's pretty tolerant.

Does Sion mostly agree with Froaude's agenda but object to the tactics? I find it hard to understand what Sion wants. His vagueness makes him seem like less of a leader to me. ...but I admit the political talk doesn't capture my attention that well in this show. I'm probably forgetting things that were said.
Aug 20, 2010 10:05 PM
Jun 2008
-Sion said that the Coup d'état in Estabul are provoked by Miran .
-Noa stated that the rebelion is pointless.....
-Noa is a rebellion's leader which is control by Sarawer.
-relation between Sarawer and Miran are to be question(well who cares about Sarawer anyway,since he is dead) =P
ilikeyouevenmore said:
I find it hard to understand what Sion wants

^^ NOO,I am not talking about BL relation here
Aug 20, 2010 10:06 PM

Sep 2009
garfield15 said:
Does Noa remind anyone else of Princes Marina from Gundam 00 but like, more competent?
yes yes, they are both anti-war ladies.....and gets quiet annoying with their frequent sentences like 'you should not fight' , 'many people will die', 'war brings nothing' and so on....
Aug 20, 2010 10:17 PM

May 2009
For a relatively Ryner and Ferris free episode, this was entertaining. Miran is a very scary guy. Noa Ehn was the typical naive leader who gets used by someone she trusts, but she proved adept at making critical decisions when she finally realized the circumstances. Noa x Claugh pairing looks good to me. But beware the finger lol. Next week looks great. Now the wait, ugh.
Aug 20, 2010 11:08 PM
Feb 2009
omg wow Dango, didnt get to see much of Ryner and Ferris
Aug 20, 2010 11:49 PM

Nov 2007
Good episode, mostly because it was all about Miran and Sion and hardly any Ryner and Ferris. <3 The best way to go with this show.

Interesting to see Sion so conflicted over what he's doing, and Miran thwarted for once.
yamakasiAug 20, 2010 11:55 PM
Aug 21, 2010 1:03 AM

Mar 2008
I didn't mind that Ryner and Ferris were not the focus; Shion and his politics are the best parts of the show for me. Great episode~
Aug 21, 2010 1:20 AM
Nov 2008
I liked it,even though Ryner and Ferris weren't on too much ^.^ Did i just see a NoaxClaugh....?or is it my wild imagination.?
Aug 21, 2010 3:18 AM

Feb 2010
to much "Talk no jutsu" for me even this episode was a build up episode
Aug 21, 2010 4:53 AM

Jan 2009
mel-hime said:
Did i just see a NoaxClaugh....?or is it my wild imagination.?
That's exactly what you saw, I saw it too, and I do not approve. >: |
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 21, 2010 5:02 AM

May 2009
Oosran said:
mel-hime said:
Sorry guys. Ryner withdrawal makes one do silly things...
Aug 21, 2010 5:14 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
mel-hime said:

I think it's kinda d'awwww honestly.
Aug 21, 2010 8:11 AM
Aug 2010
I'll dodge this episode and wait until next week's.
-sigh-.. My love for anime is fading, which is why I tend to dodge episodes.
Aug 21, 2010 10:47 AM
Jul 2018
Next week is the best. Where are you Ryner!?

Berserk!
Aug 21, 2010 11:06 AM

Aug 2009
Ryner and Ferris had like 2 minutes in this episode. Oh well the politics side was interesting but I prefer the Hero Relics instead. Next episode looks like Ryner's Alpha Stigma is going to be activated to berserk mode.
Aug 21, 2010 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
Ok.................. i've heard another sound effect from games, when the shadows were killing everyone, it sounded like a sam site from Tibiruim sun Xd
Aug 21, 2010 12:03 PM

May 2010
I rather they not even show Ferris and Ryner in this episode to tease me.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 21, 2010 12:10 PM
Nov 2009
lol when miran (blue haired dude) showed up in the estabul councel room place i was wishing noa (blue haired princess) to say "Onii-chan" that would've been epic

This episode is lacking ryner and ferris
Aug 21, 2010 1:02 PM

May 2010
Boring episode. We need more action.
Aug 21, 2010 9:30 PM

Jul 2007
God I love this show. I want more.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
Aug 21, 2010 9:37 PM

Aug 2009
Yuki_Giou said:
Boring episode. We need more action.

and ferris...can't have enough of ferris and her dango kazoku
Aug 22, 2010 4:42 AM

Sep 2009
I'm getting very Oberstein-y vibes from Froaude.. he does whatever it takes to keep the Reich kingdom on top.

Though I think Froaude is more malicious than Oberstein ever was.
Aug 22, 2010 4:49 AM
Jan 2010
GUYS, U CAN TAKE A LITTLE MORE GLIMPSE OF THE NEXT EPISODE BY WATCHING "TRAILER 2" OF THIS ANIME... REALLY, NEXT EPISODE's GONNA B A BLAST
Aug 22, 2010 11:54 AM

Aug 2009
That Froaude is one mean, evil, VERY SEXY bastard.
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Aug 22, 2010 7:56 PM

Nov 2007
yeah.... needed more Ryner. I'm starting to not just really hate that Froaude but Sion too. I kinda liked that princess, hope she sticks around.
Aug 22, 2010 9:47 PM

Apr 2009
oh.. i just don't know what to love about this anime.. Ryner's and Ferris's side of things or Sion and co.'s politics..

and Claugh x Noa is definitely approved..

and i want to thank Milan for stirring up things..
Aug 23, 2010 5:19 AM

Jun 2009
ahhhh needs more Ryner! Next episode looks good :D

Aug 23, 2010 6:10 AM

Aug 2009
Meh-ish episode.

But dat twist was kinda unexpected.
Aug 23, 2010 11:26 AM

Feb 2010
Great episode. A lot of information...

next weeks ep looks like there will be massive amounts of epicnesss
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.