MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shiki Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shiki »» Shiki Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shiki Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

123 69.49%
4 out of 5: Liked it

44 24.86%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 5.08%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.56%
Voters: 177

08-19-10, 7:16 PM

Ew Masao.
I really wonder if the girl will be in the coffin or not... or if the kids will even get that far.

08-19-10, 7:33 PM

stickymochi said:
I really wonder if the girl will be in the coffin or not... or if the kids will even get that far.
I believe one of them will die.
zimno said:

Weekly Masao;
*vomits*

08-19-10, 7:37 PM

Geez, of all the people than can come back to life...

They really like annoying people do they?

08-19-10, 8:00 PM

The worst Masao clip was definitely him clawing at his throat and leaving deep marks. Gag.

08-19-10, 8:03 PM

Linalee-Stratos said:
stickymochi said:
I believe one of them will die.

Especially since Tatsumi knows they're going to dig up the grave ...and he can run around in daylight. He looked pretty serious about this vampire business.

08-19-10, 8:40 PM

Woot! Masao-chan is getting so much attention in Shiki lately.

08-19-10, 9:35 PM

Looking forward to the next one~ Ugh I'll be back in school by then. T.T

08-19-10, 10:15 PM

Jaymie said:
The worst Masao clip was definitely him clawing at his throat and leaving deep marks. Gag.

the clawing made me think of higurashi

08-19-10, 10:45 PM

FANTASTIC. Now that all the main characters are catching on.... next episode should be an EPIC win. The doctor and the young priests convo/exchange was awesome when they both comprehended what was going on.

Masao is something out of a nightmare, but I'm glad we were able to follow him on his beginning as an "undead."

Being buried alive in the coffin and also not being able to breathe made me feel VERY claustrophobic. ::shudders:

08-19-10, 10:49 PM

Masao was slightly a nightmare and was freakishly creepy, but the hell he was less annoying in this episode. So that's oddly a plus.

Is it me or is Tatsumi going to be an epic vampire throughout this series!?

Yep, the episode is catching on... except the fact that Seishin doesn't believe what Toshio concluded on. (Well, he knew this because
)

So far, 4/5.

08-19-10, 11:53 PM

Jaymie said:
It's nice to see how the entire main cast knows about the vampires now. Next episode should be epic.

Agreed~
z0mg looking forward to next ep O_O they had to end at a good part~ :O

08-20-10, 12:02 AM

Boo! @ starting the episode with Masao.

Awz, Seishin doesn't believe Toshio.

Kaori annoyed me in this episode. I'm about 50% sure one of the three, or maybe even two, will die.

08-20-10, 12:56 AM

Amazing episode. I would've liked at least one episode without Masao (you knew he was coming back, though) but you can't argue with the results. Great to see things from the perspective of a new vampire and that the older ones have a way of doing things. The quitting jobs and leaving town was explained and I'm satisfied, that had seemed a bit odd but makes perfect sense now.

This series continues to be fantastic and with with most of the main characters poised to take action I can't freaking wait for the next episode. Vampires die in sunlight so since they're digging up the grave with the sun out I don't think Megumi will have went back there to fool them.

08-20-10, 1:19 AM

Masao wasn't that bad, the fact that he was hesitant showed he wasn't completely heartless. :/ But I have a feeling, he'll get worse.

Natsuno and Toshio were their usual cool straightforward selves.

Akira's beginning to grow on me. In the beginning, he was like whatevers but now, his character is beginning to show. It's awesome.

I didn't mind Kaori so much before, but her fear was realistic albeit a bit annoying.

08-20-10, 2:46 AM

That's right Masao, stay right there where you are, and I hope you'll never get out. D:
...Stupid weird-eared dude, why did you have to dig him up? (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
So anyway, soon they'll have proof then, or will the weirdo interfere? =3=

Also, the way Seishin says 'Toshio' kind of makes it sound like "doushiyou" : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

08-20-10, 3:09 AM

More and more intense and cool..can't wait for the next episode.

08-20-10, 3:20 AM

to bad i'm already know what will happen but still next episode should be great

08-20-10, 4:04 AM

I love how they adapted Masao's rise from the grave xD . It shows viewers that they aren't exactly the bad guys ...

08-20-10, 4:19 AM

When they confirm the existence of vampires, what are they gonna do to counter them? Occult? Ahg i cant wait for the next episode. The build up was fantastic but abit slow.

I was thinking, if megumi were to be back in the grave to fool them, wont she be burned in the sunlight when they open the grave? They might just put a skeleton or something... to indicate "her" presence.

08-20-10, 4:54 AM

OH crap Masao is back >.> but he less annoying in this episode & he still crappy as vampire than his former human self.
Masao=worst vampire ever

Very bold move by Natsuno,Akira&Kaori digging Shimizu grave to seek clarification about vampires. Well that's explain why Kaori is depicted carrying shovel in some fanarts.

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices