MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Asobi ni Iku yo! »» Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (4) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Asobi ni Iku yo! Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

33 52.38%
4 out of 5: Liked it

16 25.40%
3 out of 5: It was OK

12 19.05%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 3.17%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 63

08-17-10, 2:20 AM

Haha, Eris going all out after she hears the words "virgin tape". Same for the "love romance" part xD

Manami throwing all her feelings out against a virtual Kio, was also good. Shame for Manami it's not an exact copy of what the real Kio thinks. Well see how that's gonna turn out! I'm aslo kinda torn between rooting for Aoi or Manami now. =/

Also;

Welp, no mating season for Kio.
Modified by Onyxthegreat, 08-18-10, 10:47 AM

08-17-10, 3:57 AM

They make rather a large deal of the first mating season.. the 16th year etc.. then just cancel it and tell her "down the hatch with the pills!" ...uh ... ok?

Good Manami inner look see though , a nice development episode

08-17-10, 4:03 AM

A&W is officially promoted? I haven't seen their logo since they closed their branch in a mall (only one branch left iirc)

08-17-10, 4:12 AM

A pretty good episode for Manami, a fake Kio that loves Manami haha =)

Oh and anyone noticed Kage Kara Mamoru characters? :DD

Awesome Sig by Lailide

08-17-10, 4:25 AM

DavetheZombie said:
Caught a Kage Kara Momuru reference in the episode. Thought I might be one out of the ten people that watched that show.

Same directors? If it is true, they choose a better show to make this time. Edit: Nope.

So i think i hate Eris. Or rather am not rooting for her at all since the other two are such better characters. I mean kick ass or typical shounen alien?

Minami's virtual was pretty powerful actually, but then i did a frustrated face palm when they said it was their on perception. A face palm at myself for getting worked up over it =P
Modified by helur, 08-17-10, 4:30 AM

08-17-10, 7:21 AM

this is going in the wrong direction x_x

08-17-10, 9:55 AM

''Could today be the day that you open up my virgin tape as well?" - Eris Chan
But feels sorry for her, mating season was cancelled. Haha.
Not much happened in this episode.

08-17-10, 12:04 PM

Stupid Kio for being Kio. Stupid higher-ups for suddenly cancelling Eris's 1st mating season(wasn't it such a big deal eariel?).

Oh, and Chaika~. <3
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

08-17-10, 12:59 PM
Manga Moderator
Why the hell would he call a cassette, "virgin tape"? He seriously did that on purpose.

08-17-10, 3:07 PM

OrochiPL said:
Stupid Kio for being Kio. Stupid higher-ups for suddenly cancelling Eris's 1st mating season(wasn't it such a big deal eariel?).

Ya that was my earlier point , it was this huge big deal.. then they 'canceled' it like "hey we can just see the movie next weeK" ... right.. lol (unless it somehow doesnt work , and if it does the series just takes another direction?)

08-17-10, 5:06 PM

i like this ep it had a good reason to exist
i really hope the male lead wont hold everyone back, wont be super dense, wont a looser
honestly if eris threw herself at any sane guy i think they would have sex with her
i dont like how anime shows guys dont want to have sex its really not realistic all a guy thinks from at 12 till he dies is about sex...
i mean eris is suppose to be a bishojo if she was real no one who wasnt gay would turn her down idk why anime is like this it doesnt have to turn into hentai they can just have a not show sex seen like they did in Rumbling Hearts
are japanese just really that reserved i doubt it
maybe Kio is a fag...
Modified by girlsdeadmonster, 08-17-10, 5:10 PM

08-17-10, 5:31 PM

sirwence said:
OrochiPL said:

Ya that was my earlier point , it was this huge big deal.. then they 'canceled' it like "hey we can just see the movie next weeK" ... right.. lol (unless it somehow doesnt work , and if it does the series just takes another direction?)
Sorry mate, i was too lazy to read eariel posts this time. ^^" Also, Chaika said that they used that virtual-something to "get their desires sorted out" when they don't have a partner for 1st mating season. So why pills from nowhere so suddenly?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

08-17-10, 6:34 PM

too bad for both of them, mating season is cancelled =(
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures

08-17-10, 7:23 PM

LightningRamiel said:
Nice episode, but I was annoyed with Manami's blatant lack of trigger discipline, so much so that I almost didn't notice that she had a loaded gun at a restaurant. I thought she'd know better, but then again she doesn't have the formal training like Aoi.

lol...that also bothered me...Aoi acted like it was no big deal even when she had a loaded gun pointing at both Kio and her at times...hmmm...Every gun teacher tells you to never point a gun at anyone (you don't intend to shoot) even if it's unloaded...of course if you're pointing guns around in a restaurant don't you think someone would notice... The episode was decent nonetheless

08-17-10, 8:22 PM

furrydan2 said:
LightningRamiel said:
Nice episode, but I was annoyed with Manami's blatant lack of trigger discipline, so much so that I almost didn't notice that she had a loaded gun at a restaurant. I thought she'd know better, but then again she doesn't have the formal training like Aoi.

lol...that also bothered me...Aoi acted like it was no big deal even when she had a loaded gun pointing at both Kio and her at times...hmmm...Every gun teacher tells you to never point a gun at anyone (you don't intend to shoot) even if it's unloaded...of course if you're pointing guns around in a restaurant don't you think someone would notice... The episode was decent nonetheless

True, but in Asobi ni Iku Yo! world it's okay to mess around with guns (I guess, I mean people seem to accept the fact that aliens had landed).

Great episode, liked the character developement with Manami.

08-17-10, 9:32 PM

aww no mating season :(

08-18-10, 4:53 AM

It was an OK episode for me .. Eris' mating season is cancelled xD

08-18-10, 7:53 AM

started slow but turned out decent, the Minami segments were quite moving.

08-18-10, 9:39 AM

Good episode imo, great chara development, but disappointed with those "censor-droid".
Also curios about those catia using that virtual to spent 'ahem-ahem' their mating season.
It must be some sort of "private masturbation room" *_*

As for Manami, love her development there, and her gun enthusiasm. She sure know to pick BIG GUN.

08-18-10, 9:46 AM

I want to be the one to open up Eris' virgin tape =3333.

Those assist droids at the start ruined the fun (X _ X)

Wish they would show what those catgirls do in that virtual room during their mating season. I want to go in there too -3-

And now I fully root for Manami with this episode. Childhood friends almost always don't win in a romance story. But Manami, Aoi and Eris kinda deserve more than than normal Kio. Someone...like me. j/k xD

So what, obligatory beach episode next time? Notsureifwant.jpg but if all the girls are there then dowant.png

Pages (4) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices