Forum Settings
Forums

Blu-ray & DVD Only Episode of Kaicho wa Maid-sama

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 2011 1:59 PM
Nov 2010
Not this shit again. It's probably the most disappointing anime I've ever watched.
Mar 30, 2011 7:28 AM

Jan 2011
SuperSaiyen said:
Not this shit again. It's probably the most disappointing anime I've ever watched.

No one is forcing you to watch more of it. It was one of the best ones I've watched.
Hope they make a season 2, and also hope the special will be awesome.

Misa-chan in a bridal gown anyone? :D
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Apr 8, 2011 10:54 AM
Oct 2008
only 3 weeks to go EEEEEEEP XD
Apr 9, 2011 7:13 PM

Apr 2009
aiest said:

Actually wasn't it delayed for a may release? may 11th or something..
Apr 11, 2011 10:58 AM

Nov 2007
dtshyk said:
According to JBook, the Blu-ray and DVD volume 10 of Kaichou wa Maid-sama! will include an extra episode. It will be released on April 27th, 2011.

Source: JBook

Vol.10 postponed to May 11, 2011.
Source
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 11, 2011 11:24 AM

Mar 2008
wtheck.. I'm hearing this spreading rumor that KWMS season 2 will be aired on May 11 .. a page in facebook announced it.. and almost everyone on that page believes it ...it's so annoying. >.<
Apr 11, 2011 11:29 AM

Jan 2011
sabishiiyuzuki said:
wtheck.. I'm hearing this spreading rumor that KWMS season 2 will be aired on May 11 .. a page in facebook announced it.. and almost everyone on that page believes it ...it's so annoying. >.<

Without a source it's probably false.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Apr 11, 2011 11:43 AM

Apr 2009
sabishiiyuzuki said:

Uh yeah.. I know what you're talking about.. I try to tell them it's wrong but they dont listen... 12 yr olds will be 12 yr olds >.>
Apr 11, 2011 4:59 PM

Mar 2008
Seta19 said:
sabishiiyuzuki said:

Uh yeah.. I know what you're talking about.. I try to tell them it's wrong but they dont listen... 12 yr olds will be 12 yr olds >.>

yeh .. me too.. I told them that it's not true, but they won't listen .. they said that they got that news on some animé magazine .. they also said another rumor abaout Special A season 2 will be on October or December.. lols .. well, I just ignore them, as always.. >_>
Apr 11, 2011 8:12 PM

Apr 2009
sabishiiyuzuki said:
Seta19 said:
sabishiiyuzuki said:

yeh .. me too.. I told them that it's not true, but they won't listen .. they said that they got that news on some animé magazine .. they also said another rumor abaout Special A season 2 will be on October or December.. lols .. well, I just ignore them, as always.. >_>

special A rumor would be nice if it was true.. although im not sure (its been a while) i would have thought special A would have had another season by now.. but back on topic.. yeah kaichou >_> need season 2 immidiately lol
Apr 13, 2011 11:55 PM
Sep 2010
Yeah, I think they mistook the 10th DVD postponement date to be the Season 2 release date.

Was the DVD postponement ever mentioned in any magazines? I was wondering what their source for this 2nd season was. The website of KWMS (anime) posted the announcement on March 25.
Apr 28, 2011 1:33 PM
Oct 2008
Seta19 said:
aiest said:

Actually wasn't it delayed for a may release? may 11th or something..

yes but first it was the 27th of April now it is 11th of May =,=
May 11, 2011 5:31 AM
May 2011
The extra episode is not the special one about the introduction which came out not long ago right?
Apr 19, 2013 6:02 AM
Apr 2013
dtshyk said:
According to JBook, the Blu-ray and DVD volume 10 of Kaichou wa Maid-sama! will include an extra episode. It will be released on April 27th, 2011.

This Dvd CD, is this available here in philippines? Please Reply. I want to have a copy of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!
Apr 19, 2013 7:15 AM

Sep 2010
patrickivan09 said:
dtshyk said:

This Dvd CD, is this available here in philippines? Please Reply. I want to have a copy of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!

Buddy, it is not available in the Philippines and for God's sake, this is a 2-year old thread.

Your best bet is to browse for any download links.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - 33 minutes ago

1 by JehadKun »»
52 seconds ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
40 minutes ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by deg »»
1 hour ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

22 by ZXEAN »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.