MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Blu-ray & DVD Only Episode of Kaicho wa Maid-sama
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Blu-ray & DVD Only Episode of Kaicho wa Maid-sama

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
04-13-11, 11:55 PM

Yeah, I think they mistook the 10th DVD postponement date to be the Season 2 release date.

Was the DVD postponement ever mentioned in any magazines? I was wondering what their source for this 2nd season was. The website of KWMS (anime) posted the announcement on March 25.

04-28-11, 1:33 PM

Seta19 said:
aiest said:
only 3 weeks to go EEEEEEEP XD

Actually wasn't it delayed for a may release? may 11th or something..

yes but first it was the 27th of April now it is 11th of May =,=

05-11-11, 5:31 AM

The extra episode is not the special one about the introduction which came out not long ago right?

04-19-13, 6:02 AM

dtshyk said:
According to JBook, the Blu-ray and DVD volume 10 of [url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/7054/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama!]Kaichou wa Maid-sama![/url] will include an extra episode. It will be released on April 27th, 2011.

Source: JBook

This Dvd CD, is this available here in philippines? Please Reply. I want to have a copy of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!

04-19-13, 7:15 AM

patrickivan09 said:
dtshyk said:
According to JBook, the Blu-ray and DVD volume 10 of [url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/7054/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama!]Kaichou wa Maid-sama![/url] will include an extra episode. It will be released on April 27th, 2011.

Source: JBook

This Dvd CD, is this available here in philippines? Please Reply. I want to have a copy of Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!

Buddy, it is not available in the Philippines and for God's sake, this is a 2-year old thread.

Your best bet is to browse for any download links.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices