Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2010 2:40 PM

Feb 2010
xD
Aug 12, 2010 2:45 PM
Aug 2007
I went WTF so many times I don't even know where to begin LOL!

Nonetheless, very nice episode!
Aug 12, 2010 2:55 PM

Feb 2010
After a moment of reflecting, it doesn't really make sense if Alois dies.
They introduce this new master, they give snippets of his past,
but they never really fully explain things.
I'm starting to think that...Alois wants ciel because..err..Claude wants
Ciel.

Anyways, like I said last time. IF they simply introduce a new
master, make him finally have a purpose in the anime, and then KILL HIM
off (THEN tell us about his past so we can pity him AFTER he dies)..
I WILL SRSLY MURDER. Not because I have really become attached to
Alois as a character, but because it makes no sense and there's no purpose in it.

Prepare yourself Kuroshitsuji II staff, prepare to loose more blood than Alois
did! (last time it was more blood than hannah lost, but I think Alois lost
more. ;-;)
Aug 12, 2010 3:15 PM

May 2010
All I really can say is that this whole episode was one big mindfuck!

But I am so freaking depressed.
I love Alois so much and seeing him in so much pain, it breaks me.
Dammit, Claude, I was really starting to like you, then you just stand there, having an orgasm because of Ciel's blood. :U
Get a grip, dude!

But again, who knows? Alois might not actually be the master of Claude. :x

And Hannah was just ew in this episode. :/
Gosh, I really don't like her.
- But hay, the triplets were demons after all. No surprise!

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 12, 2010 3:37 PM

Jun 2009
im lil confused what happend too claude after the lil taste off ciels blood ???
Aug 12, 2010 3:41 PM

Feb 2008
Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but are the triplets actually demons? There is no doubt they are otherworldly, but they never bled when they were hit. Sebastian is a demon and he bled.

Anyway, interesting episode. I do feel bad for Alois. I would've cried, but I didn't understand anything. That may change when the subs come out.
You know, despite Claude's attitude and actions, I still like him. He's quite the demon.

Ah, I'll leave it at that. I should really save the comments for when I understand the episode better. =3

One quick question, though: In the preview, was that Hannah that Grell was squaring off with? I couldn't really tell with my eyesight. ^^;
Aug 12, 2010 3:44 PM
Nov 2009
The episode totally screw with my mind O.o
Thingy with throwing food was cracking xD
WTH with Claude taking some kind of evil-spear out of the maid? O.o that freaked me out
I ddin't know what Ciel and Alois were talking about when they were watching butlers fight but when they left together (yeah, I saw in the preview that they were going to fight but still) I was like "SEBASTIAN, your bocchan is going to get RAPED" =O
Alois on top of Ciel was cracking too xD But when Ciel stabbed him I went all "NOEZ, HOW COULD YOU?"
The way poor Alois was begging Ciel or something was waaay too cuute... Ciel, you evil boy, you
And I dun like Cloud anymore >.< standing there and watching his master suffer, just liking his blood O.o
Can't wait for the next episode for seeing Alois' past! ^^
Aug 12, 2010 3:55 PM

Feb 2010
Claude's such a backstabber...I hate him.

@ Mony-Chan
I think Alois is the master of Claude since they did make that contract...

@ Kannei
No idea, but he has this huge thing for Ciel.
he's always eyeing him and stuff.
LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU TWO-TIMER. STICK WITH YOUR OWN FREAKIN MASTER
YOU BETRAYER! So much for being a "loyal butler to his master" as they said
in his character description. Someone better change it..unless SOMEHOW
leaving your master on the floor to basically DIE is loyal.

@ YukiGEM
Yeah, that was Hannah and Grell..o.o

@ HungerGamer
This episode also screwed my head, infact this ANIME IS SCREWING MY HEAD.
So Sebastian and Claude make an agreement, if Ciel get his revenge...Claude can have ciel BUT sebastian wants the person that ciel avenges to be ALOIS...so..
Alois might as well be INNOCENT and have NOTHING TO DO WITH CIEL'S PARENTS. AT ALL. and...I'm still confused on why Alois would want Ciel, but I know that
he wants Claude to get ciel so sebastian can suffer more painfully than death,
but claude actually truely wants Ciel's soul...so basically Claude gets like
everything while Alois dies by a person who thinks they are getting their
revenge and Sebastian stands there and watches another demon take
his bocchan away.

ಠ_ಠ

[I'm confusing myself as well]
Aug 12, 2010 3:59 PM

Feb 2010
This is to change the confused, sad, and mad atmosphere in here.

I ttly agree, xD
:P
Aug 12, 2010 4:07 PM

Aug 2010
Alois better not be dead. D:
Altough I think he is. :\
Also the Hannah sword thing.
What. The. Actual. Fuck.
D:
Anyway I really enjoyed it as it was a fantastic action drama episode.
Triplets getting impaled. ;__;
But yay they're demons!
8D
Aug 12, 2010 4:17 PM

Feb 2010
If alois dies..then what's going to be happening in the (about) 5
episodes left? I doubt it'll be all about Ciel and Sebastian.
I still have my hopes high..but not too high...
besides..in the preview it did show alois and hannah..I don't know if it
was after the actual sword-fighting battle alois and ciel had, but
something tells me that Alois was expressing his feelings about Claude betraying him out to hannah.
Maybe it's just me. o - o;
Aug 12, 2010 4:21 PM

Jun 2009
hmm if alois really is death what i doubt as well ciel would belong too claude right
ii soo hope that wasnt the final outcome between does four cause it became quiet intresting
Aug 12, 2010 5:54 PM

Feb 2010
You know how...:^;
/sniff this reminds me of the end
When Alois kept shouting out, "Houhe O Taraluna, Ron de Rotarel"
Looking it up, there aren't really results...but I found this on facebook,
someone said that it could be written in Katakana not hiragana and it's : ホヘオタラルナ、ロンデロタレル "Hoheotararuna, ronderotareru" it's a cantrip to call fairies. so er its not a language ?!

The Kuroshitsuji wiki says here that this was featured in The Black Tabloid (a Kuroshitsuji magazine) as a guide on how to summon fairies. And, after he says this, all of his butlers appear.

Some translators translated it as," As long as the contract exist, you will give me anything I want."

So he was repeating that over & over again at the end..it's sad. =(
Aug 12, 2010 6:18 PM

Feb 2010
I LOL'D @ the comments on youtube.They make me feel better. ^^

" I don't think alois died, just look at the preview he's jumping on hannah and cryinh.When I saw the preview, i thought that maybe now Alois hates Cluade, i mean COME ON!!! That was horrible Claude!! Your mother#%#$ Master is dying and you're having an orgasm with Ciel's blood!! i feel sooo bad for Alois.
Did anyone notice: Alois is not wearing short shorts, Hannah fighting Grell, the triplets are demons? Hannah's body is good for storing guns and a sword, ohh and no short shorts!
"

"D: .....so alois is dead and claude is actually a vampire....? as long as he doesnt fucken glitter then im good XD" LOL
Aug 12, 2010 6:52 PM

Nov 2007
DominateOne said:
Slayerka said:
Kanade-chan said:
yay. Finally Alois is dead huh?

Finally? xD Why? xD I hope not.^^ I don't want this! xD He can't be dead, oh! xD

Same here... that means Ciel GOT his revenge!!!

SAME!!

I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 12, 2010 7:17 PM
Aug 2010
Hello, it's my first post in this forum XD

Well, I must say I didn't like this episode at all. I was devastated at the end of season one because I thought Ciel was dead and he was my favourite character, but now I'm starting to dislike him intensely and after what he did to Alois I'm beginning to wish he could have simply died after all.
I mean, why the hell does he have to be so cruel to Alois? What did Alois do? He said he wanted to "become one" with Ciel, but did not threaten to kill him. Anyway, okay, we can say that Ciel had the right to confront him, but after he won the duel and Alois was begging him, he should have stopped! He should have shown mercy! Instead he wanted to kill Alois when he doesn't even know for sure that he has something to do with his parents' death! He's so bloody ready to kill anyone who gets in his way without even considering if it's right or not! Why the hell does such a cold soul appeal so much to all these demons?
And Claude... gosh I don't even know how to start saying how much I hate him after watching this episode. He made a contract with Sebastian that says he will have Ciel once Ciel gets his revenge on Alois, without caring that Alois is actually his master and that he is supposed to protect him, not give him away to have Ciel. When Ciel stabbed Alois he didn't move a finger to help him until Alois begged him to do so, and even then he got distracted by Ciel's blood! What kind of demon is that?
I mean, Sebastian would have never done such a thing to Ciel! Though now that I think about it, Sebastian is being a lying piece of s**t too, because he's letting Ciel believe that Alois killed his parents when it's not true. You know what? I think in the end Ciel will realise that he's being cheated on and he and Alois will fight together against these two damn demons who seem uncapable of doing their job properly.

I was pretty neutral until I watched this episode, but now I think I'm Team Alois. No, not Team Trancy, just Alois, because Team Trancy comprehends Claude too, and I want him to die slowly and painfully.

Everyone keeps judging Alois badly after watching the first episode and seeing him poking Hanna's eye and acting like a little tramp, but I would really like to make people see him in a different light. Just watching the preview of the next episode, we can already discover a lot about Alois' past. I think it's pretty clear that he's not the real Trancy heir. I think the real Alois was that redheaded kid they showed in the preview. Then we see Alois being cleaned by some maids with other boys and finally having sex with that old man. It's clear that he ended up in a brothel or something like that and became Mr Trancy's prostitute. Then things go on with the beginning of season two, when Alois, after having had sex with Mr Trancy, summons Claude. He probably asked Claude to kill Mr Trancy and then told the world he was the heir of the mansion. He probably hoped to find an ally in Claude, and instead he ended up being terrorised by this cold bastard (I mean do you remember the last episode in which Claude told Alois he wanted to devour him in one hell of a bite? I mean, Sebastian wants to do the same thing to Ciel, but he shows far more respect towards him) who doesn't even care much about him and is probably just using him to get his hands on Ciel.
I personally feel very protective of Alois right now. He probably isn't even interested in Ciel, it was Claude who convinced him to pursue him so that he could have an excuse to steal him from Sebastian and eat his soul. If someone has to die at the end of this series, I really hope it will be Claude. I don't think Alois will die because Ciel will surely eventually regain his memory and realize Alois doesn't have anything to do with his parents' death. I can't wait for this to happen!

P.S. And I still don't get why the hell everyone wants Ciel. I would be far more interested in Alois' soul if I were a demon. He went through far more than Ciel, who just wants his revenge but says he just wants it for himself and not because of his family, meaning that he doesn't even care about his parents that much. What exactly DOES Ciel care about? Except for himself?
Aug 12, 2010 7:50 PM

Jul 2009
The thing that reall sickened me about this episode was the whole scene with Hannah and the...sword? That was just... gross. I'm sick of her being abused. =_=
The ending was what I loved. XD
I personally reeaally kinda hate Aloise so I was like, "YES! GO CIEL! STAB THAT LITTLE SLUTTY BRAT! >:D"
And Claude didn't even really care! XDDDDD I LOL'd. [I'm a terrible person, I know.]
In the beginning of the series I didn't care for Claude, but I'm starting to really like him after this. xD
And I know that if Aloise dies that means that Ciel will die but... Sebastian's gotta eat sometime. :/ The poor sexy baby is starving. XD <3
Aug 12, 2010 8:03 PM

Feb 2010
@ Astrid_

/left speechless.

I agree with you 100%
I didn't disagree about a single thing.
I hope for that to happen too
Aug 12, 2010 8:20 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
@ Astrid_

/left speechless.

I agree with you 100%
I didn't disagree about a single thing.
I hope for that to happen too

XD Thanks

By the way this seems like an endless situation. Claude wants Ciel and he will have him once Alois is dead, but he cannot let Ciel kill Alois (as we've seen in the end of this episode) because he made a contract with Alois too, stating that he could've had Alois' soul once Alois got Ciel (if I'm not mistaken). Sebastian wants to devour Ciel once he's once again a person that has gained his revenge, but first of all even if Ciel killed Alois, Sebastian wouldn't have the right to eat his soul, because Sebastian made a contract with Ciel stating that he would've had his soul once Ciel got his revenge against who KILLED HIS PARENTS, not a random person. Plus, he promised Claude he could have Ciel if Alois was killed.
In short: if Alois gets Ciel, Sebastian can't eat him because Ciel didn't get his revenge, nor can Claude because of the contract he made with Sebastian hasn't been honoured. If Ciel kills Alois, Claude will be in trouble because he didn't honour his contract with Alois, and he will get Ciel because Sebastian will have no right over him anymore. If Ciel regains his memory, then he's dead because Sebastian tecnically already fulfilled Ciel's request and helped him get his revenge, and he now has the right to take his soul, but this would blow up the entire contract between Claude and Sebastian.

In short, what a f*****g mess! XD
Aug 12, 2010 8:43 PM

Feb 2010
Lol, right. ^^
Never thought of it like that.
Aug 12, 2010 9:08 PM
Aug 2010
And though I'm always happy to get some fanservice, I must say they've started giving us the wrong kind.
I mean we're talking about an anime featuring shota boys, sexy butlers and hints of yaoi. Now, do the producers really believe that the audience of such a show may possibly be interested in a curvy, exotic, frequently manhandled maid that sticks her fingers in her mouth? I think that kind of character may be more appreciated elsewhere. In this anime, it only gave the creeps to us all.
And by the way they're really exagerating with the fanservice. Being a yaoi fangirl myself, I always appreciated Kuroshitsuji because it gave me some hints of yaoi but had also a serious plot (which most of the yaoi anime don't have because they only focus on the sex scenes) and a dark atmosphere. Now first of all I think they ruined the dark atmosphere forever by reintroducing Alois' cousin, Earl Trancy, which smeared ridicule all over the episode, and they're also giving us such obvious hints that we now have the right to require a full sex scene. And mind that if said sex scene turns out to be between Alois and that disgusting old man, or Alois raping Hannah, I will murder someone. Probably the whole producing staff.
Aug 12, 2010 9:55 PM

Feb 2010
lol, you're so right!
The fanservice btwn Alois and Ciel got me sometimes,
but when it went from hannah stripping to licking her fingers..it got a little too out
of control. I don't have anything against yaoi, I don't like it or hate it..but I'm actually
better on the softer side..shounen-ai..not yaoi >___>

LOL sex scene between Alois and the old man.
You go! I'm going to back you up if that does happen,
first I'll have to throw up, and then I'll join you in killing the whole
kuroshitsuji II staff! >=D
Aug 12, 2010 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
Fuck man!!! Alois! I wish I could heal him. I hope he's not dead. Too few times for an awesome character like that to appear. For this time, I think that Ciel is a bastard.

So...
Giant chess pieces reminded me of Harry Potter
Those triplets really are something
Fa-fa-fa-fantastic!!! Druitt is still around with that blue lobster looooool
Hannah is only there to satisfy Alois and Claude's sadistic needs
Egg fighto!!!
Alois - ahhhhh and blehhhh xD
Druitt has a shota loving side (like me xD)
Alois seemed like he was raping Ciel for a while xD Alois...gay? OH YES!
Claude had an orgasm after licking Ciel's blood :P
WTF preview: Foot fetish! OMG! I think Alois might be some kind of slut which I like xD
MORE GRELL!!!
Aug 13, 2010 3:14 AM

Oct 2009
Aww poor alois-chan :( i like him like ceil and sebby claude go die D:<

Aug 13, 2010 3:45 AM
Feb 2010
Great episode! Viscount makes me smile.
I actually felt terrible for Alois in this episode.. I've started to really like him.. ;w;
Seems like before everyone was hating on Alois like mad, now alot of people are going to have a hate for Ciel for this episode. Or praise him.

Avoliee said:
Aww poor alois-chan :( i like him like ceil and sebby claude go die D:<

Nuu! Not Ciel and Sebby! D:

DominateOne said:
I know.. but I don't think is will die... theres like 5 eps left ... why would he die so fast...

There's only 13 episodes? and he definitely wouldn't have died.
GoneeAug 13, 2010 3:49 AM
Aug 13, 2010 5:34 AM
Jan 2009
EarlCiel said:

Reading this mad me sad.
You didn't care about the plot at all, did you?
The whole agreement thing, you just wanted Alois to die.
You watched kuroshitsuji II to see him die, right?
Well too bad, because I doubt it'll just end this way.

From the beginning, I kept in all my frustration for those who simply said they
hated Alois, and wanted him to die. For those who watch kuroshitsuji
because of ciel and sebastian, let me tell you something, you aren't
watching the anime you are simply putting your eyes right in front of the
screen and staring at some animated characters. There's a plot,
and there's a story.
UNFORTUNATELY, Alois is part of the plot AND the story, so if you want
to see more of ciel and sebastian, you NEED Alois..ever thought of that/

Well, my head hurts right now, so I'm just going to wait to watch the sub
and stay out of this because I just can't wait for a million more people
to express their happiness on what happened to Alois, who might have
nothing to do with Ciel's parents death at all.

Like I said from the beginning. Maybe, just maybe if people saw hiis past,
they'd pity him. maybe, when dies, people will pity him.
I look forward to finding out about his past, but I don't expect
people to pity him, now.
Because clearly, some people just hate him.
Once hated always hated, the kind of people who hold grudges for a lifetime.
Oh, but I'm sure 3/4 of the people here are smiling to their heart's content as
this poor little boy is being stabbed for maybe no apparent reason.
So be it.

I wholy agree with you on that. Well said =)
Aug 13, 2010 6:45 AM
Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
I LOL'D @ the comments on youtube.They make me feel better. ^^

" I don't think alois died, just look at the preview he's jumping on hannah and cryinh.When I saw the preview, i thought that maybe now Alois hates Cluade, i mean COME ON!!! That was horrible Claude!! Your mother#%#$ Master is dying and you're having an orgasm with Ciel's blood!! i feel sooo bad for Alois.
Did anyone notice: Alois is not wearing short shorts, Hannah fighting Grell, the triplets are demons? Hannah's body is good for storing guns and a sword, ohh and no short shorts!
"

"D: .....so alois is dead and claude is actually a vampire....? as long as he doesnt fucken glitter then im good XD" LOL

These are great :'D
Aug 13, 2010 8:12 AM

Jun 2010
I feel a wee bit disturbed after watching this ep. I feel bad for Alois...he was bleeding a waterfall. T^T And Hannah....I'll just keep my thoughts to myself. =.="

For some reason, my fav bit was the egg throwing scene. LOL!

The next episode's gonna be pretty interesting. q(-o-)p
The Hannah(?) v.s. Grell scene, maybe Grell was gonna collect someone from the Trancy household? O_O
Aug 13, 2010 9:03 AM

Aug 2010
First part of this ep was so funny xD But the end was a little bit sad. Ok, very sad, I think. Poor, little Alois. Please someone hug him T-T I didn't and still don't like him that much but I feel really sorry for him :< I hope he's alive.

WTF with the tongues O_O and Ciel's blood?
Yana surely play with our patience =-=

And sooo cute Ciel slapping Sebastian x3
--
Sorry for all my language mistakes x_o
Aug 13, 2010 10:03 AM

Feb 2010
Miri_Haptism-
=) thank you.

Jiynnx-
Rofl, yeah youtube comments always make me smile and giggle inside.

-Haineko-
A wee bit disturbed? I was like freaking outt!
Alois was pouring a lot of blood, and he was on the floor, tears EVERYWHERE
and he was desperately trying to beg for someone to save him. And ohhh,
Claude goes, "OKEYYY!" but when Ciel commands something Claude's like,
"okey. I'm not going to try [because he just realizes that if Alois dies he
could have Ciel]."

And the fact Alois said, "why..claude?" and claude was like licking ciel's blood.
he didn't pay ANY attention to Alois until he choked up blood. Even when he
was yelling,""Houhe O Taraluna, Ron de Rotarel" a million times...
It could be Ciel's fault..since he attempts to kill someone who he is not
100% SURE killed his parents, but Claude could've done something.
He took part in the agreement, betraying Alois.
I say it's mainly Claude's selfish desires..I bet even though Claude betrayed
Alois, he forgives the idiot (if he is alive, which I bet he is)

//lol also seeing Alois like begging on the floor was very pleasing to Ciel,
but srsly. Alois even said he didn't do anything, and ciel doesn't even need
more evidence, he just goes ahead and attempt to strike him x2.
but ohhh, Claude finally steps in, gets slapped by Ciel and has his...moment...
Aug 13, 2010 10:34 AM

Mar 2008
This episode was just so crazy.
But there was plenty good moments.
Like Sebastian with spear,when he sew and when Claude take sword.
And of course moment with cream....
I am glad to hear what Ciel soul is pure.
Aug 13, 2010 10:37 AM
Aug 2010
I was sincerely surprised when the fight between Ciel and Alois degenerated, because frankly, these boys are generally pretty helpless without their butlers carrying them around like dolls. I thought they wouldn't as much as scratch each other. But Ciel revealed himself to be a damn bastard in the end.
Honestly, I don't get why everyone is so interested in him. Sebastian, Claude, Alois, Elizabeth... what the hell does he have that is so special?
I've personally had enough of him. One can only take so much of dark and mysterious.

Yeah, you heard that right Sebastian. There's one person in the universe who doesn't give a toss about your f*****g bocchan. Can you possibly believe it?
Aug 13, 2010 10:43 AM
Aug 2010

P.S. And by the way Sebastian is a backstabber too. He doesn't have any right over this Ciel anymore, because Ciel already took his revenge.
Aug 13, 2010 11:43 AM

Jul 2010
Okay, watched it with subs. =O
So Ciel's soul is still pure...even with all that revenge and stuff? How is that possible? XD;
So now I understand why everyone wants him. Lol.
And now we learn that Alois isn't Alois. But Jim Machen? D:
aksojdadmaeldjodjdaodadad WHERE IS THE REAL ALOIS?! DX
But I still love Alois (Jim). =D
Aug 13, 2010 11:44 AM
Aug 2010
Where did you watch it with subs???????
Aug 13, 2010 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
Loved the Yakitake Japan references, that was unexpected. The fact that Alois has a bunch of demons that he calls his "spiders", where Ceil has one and is referred to as the "dog" is actually pretty cool. Especially since Sebastian can keep up with all of them (w/out Claude) at once. It's almost like all of the Trancy servants are one demon, but split into multiple bodies, with Claude as the "main" body. Not sure if that applies to Hannah, though. Speaking of, she actually talked! I wasn't expecting her do do anything except gasp in pain when Alois tortured her.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Aug 13, 2010 12:29 PM
Aug 2010
Ok, I just finished watching the episode with the subs. The only word that describes how I feel right now is "flabbergasted".
I'm not that angry with Ciel anymore because I must say the demons really orchestrated the entire plot pretty well. He's excused because he's been masterfully fooled, but what astounded me is that Alois knows the truth! He knows that Claude wants Ciel's soul and told Ciel the demons were betraying him! When he said that the spiders were going to eat Ciel's soul, he was referring to Claude. And you've seen that Ciel nearly believed him for a second. But now we discovered that Alois' real name is Jim, and if in the next episode he's going to confess who he really is, it means that Ciel won't go after him anymore, but will start searching for the real Alois. I really hope it doesn't mean that Jim's work is done and they'll let him die.

It really BROKE MY HEART when in the end Alois said to Claude "Oh you look as if you found some maggot swarming in a dung pile" with that resignated smile. I want that demon dead. Immediately.

On a lighter note, I don't know why, but I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER when Ciel told Alois he wanted to duel with him, and Alois said "Oh, so we're not going to the restroom together" XDXD
Aug 13, 2010 12:32 PM

Apr 2010
I think theres no way that alois is still alive since claude ditched him
When Claude was getting the sword out of hannah it felt like i was choking too ....
and i cant stand watching someone suffer when that person is being ignored

Aug 13, 2010 12:45 PM
Aug 2010
I think I understood how things are gonna work out. Sebastian knows that Alois isn't the real Trancy heir, so when he signed the contract with Claude, he already had in mind to let Ciel discover that Claude's master is not the real Alois. This way Ciel won't try to kill him anymore, but will instead pursue the real Alois. When Ciel will finally kill the real Alois, Sebastian will claim his soul, but Claude won't have it, because the contract said that he could have Ciel only if Ciel killed what we discovered to be JIM. So in short Alois is not going to die, because otherwise Claude will claim Ciel's soul and Sebastian won't allow it. Sebastian is a cunning bastard XD
Aug 13, 2010 1:03 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:

It really BROKE MY HEART when in the end Alois said to Claude "Oh you look as if you found some maggot swarming in a dung pile" with that resignated smile. I want that demon dead. Immediately.

On a lighter note, I don't know why, but I HOWLED WITH LAUGHTER when Ciel told Alois he wanted to duel with him, and Alois said "Oh, so we're not going to the restroom together" XDXD

I know, I had to pause and reread what he had said..it was just too sad..
And for the second thing you said, LOL my sister didn't get it
but I was like wowwww, lol he was looking forward to go to the restroom together.
Aug 13, 2010 1:03 PM

Jun 2008
Very entertaining episode, although I really can't take this seriously, I don't even think they want us to take it seriously any more-

WAIT A MINUTE. NO. NO. NONONONO- ALOISSSSSS TOT

If Alois is dead, I might drop this. >.> My enjoyment so far of this series has mostly been provided by him and this is going to suck if he's dead,. BUT BUT next episode looks amazing...

Okay. Doesn't matter any more.Alois can't be dead for plot-related reasons so he'll be fiiiiiine. xD
Aug 13, 2010 1:09 PM

Feb 2010
Astrid_ said:
I think I understood how things are gonna work out. Sebastian knows that Alois isn't the real Trancy heir, so when he signed the contract with Claude, he already had in mind to let Ciel discover that Claude's master is not the real Alois. This way Ciel won't try to kill him anymore, but will instead pursue the real Alois. When Ciel will finally kill the real Alois, Sebastian will claim his soul, but Claude won't have it, because the contract said that he could have Ciel only if Ciel killed what we discovered to be JIM. So in short Alois is not going to die, because otherwise Claude will claim Ciel's soul and Sebastian won't allow it. Sebastian is a cunning bastard XD

So that means...Alois is really Jim, and he made a contract with Claude
to kill...ummm his "father" who really isn't his father? And if they find the real heir..wouldn't the real heir know that he was supposed to be the real heir of the Trancy household..wouldn't have Alois taken care of that, like make sure no one finds out about it.. Also, I hope that since
Alois isn't going to really be a big "part of Ciel finding his revenge" they won't
let him just die off. :'<

I hope they explain the reason why Alois wanted to become the Trancy heir in the next episode, and things are making a lot more sense now. But seriously..his name
was JIM, lolll. He doesn't look like a Jim to me.
But I"m still wondering as to why Grell would be there facing off with hannah..
was he there to collect...NO I HOPE NOT. >:C

I also found it strange how Alois knew what the demon butlers were up with..
Clever kid..he knew it..all along. :c
This isn't Ciel's fault. He's been deceived, I wonder how stupid he'll feel when he
figures out he's been their little puppet. srsly pissed of, my guess.
I still won't forgive Ciel for calling Alois disgusting. Gosh.
EarlCielAug 13, 2010 1:18 PM
Aug 13, 2010 1:17 PM

Feb 2010
Smochi said:

Okay. Doesn't matter any more.Alois can't be dead for plot-related reasons so he'll be fiiiiiine. xD

But he isn't the real Alois, he isn't the real heir to the Trancy household.
The plot was supposed to cover Ciel getting his revenge..I hope they don't
let Alois tell his story about not being the real heir, and then just die or something.

Then I'd srsly use like 7x more weapons that Hannah carries with her and
MURDER. Grab someone on the neck and choke them. Perhaps grab a sword
and stab THEM in the side of their stomach to test out if you could really die from that.
if they do, I'll forgive them. >:C
Aug 13, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2009
Smochi said:
If Alois is dead, I might drop this.

I seriously will, he's the main reason why I'm enjoying this season so much.

Aug 13, 2010 1:30 PM

Oct 2008
Damn with the subs my heart is broken. Alois...nooooooooo!
Or shall I say Jimmy? Jimmy <3
I would be even more sad if he really did die.
I like him so much and then after barely 7 episodes he's dead?
Nooooooo. Can't be!
Aug 13, 2010 1:30 PM
Aug 2010
So that means...Alois is really Jim, and he made a contract with Claude
to kill...ummm his "father" who really isn't his father? And if they find the real heir..wouldn't the real heir know that he was supposed to be the real heir of the Trancy household..wouldn't have Alois taken care of that, like make sure no one finds out about it.. Also, I hope that since
Alois isn't going to really be a big "part of Ciel finding his revenge" they won't
let him just die off. :'<

I hope they explain the reason why Alois wanted to become the Trancy heir in the next episode, and things are making a lot more sense now. But seriously..his name
was JIM, lolll. He doesn't look like a Jim to me.
But I"m still wondering as to why Grell would be there facing off with hannah..
was he there to collect...NO I HOPE NOT. >:C

I also found it strange how Alois knew what the demon butlers were up with..
Clever kid..he knew it..all along. :c
This isn't Ciel's fault. He's been deceived, I wonder how stupid he'll feel when he
figures out he's been their little puppet. srsly pissed of, my guess.
I still won't forgive Ciel for calling Alois disgusting. Gosh.

Lol you're right he doesn't look like a Jim at all. Well, I think it's pretty clear why he wanted to become the Trancy's heir. he lost everything and he whored his way up to nobility just because he wanted to improve his lifestyle. That man in the first episode is probably Mr Trancy, and Jim ordered Claude to kill him after making the contract with him. Only in the beginning of the series they said that Alois lived with his father for a period before Mr Trancy died, so the question is: where did Jim hide the real Alois? And does the real Alois actually have something to do with Ciel's parents' death or not? If not, why did that man Ciel killed say so?
And Ciel is going to be FURIOUS with Sebastian once he discovers the betrayal.
Aug 13, 2010 1:36 PM
Aug 2010
EarlCiel said:
Astrid_ said:

I know, I had to pause and reread what he had said..it was just too sad..
And for the second thing you said, LOL my sister didn't get it
but I was like wowwww, lol he was looking forward to go to the restroom together.

XDXD After discovering how Jim ended up as the Trancy heir, I'm not surprised by the questionable, double-meaning things he says anymore.

By the way what was he saying before his last line? Did someone say he was summoning the fairies or something? I'm sure they will help him more than bloody Claude.

And Sebastian needs to get a grip on himself and his ridiculous jealousy. I mean I understand if he doesn't want Claude to eat Ciel's soul, but he can't just throw an egg in his face because he LOOKED at his bocchan. I mean, cool down boy XD
Aug 13, 2010 1:39 PM

Feb 2010
Alois said, "Houhe O Taraluna, Ron de Rotarel"
it could be written in Katakana not hiragana and it's : ホヘオタラルナ、ロンデロタレル "Hoheotararuna, ronderotareru" it's a cantrip to call fairies.

The Kuroshitsuji wiki says here that this was featured in The Black Tabloid (a Kuroshitsuji magazine) as a guide on how to summon fairies. And, after he says this, all of his butlers appear.

Some translators translated it as," As long as the contract exist, you will give me anything I want."
Aug 13, 2010 1:41 PM

Oct 2008
Oh I'm glad that I hated Claude since the very beginning...
I want Sebastian to kill that asshole. And then he'll give Ciel a lesson about not stabbing people who have a traumatic past (like he has after all).
Or maybe Grell can do the job and Undertaker can dig a hole in the ground for Claude. He doesn't deserve a proper funeral.
Aug 13, 2010 1:44 PM

Feb 2010
Yeah..I really hate that guy..
DIE CLAUDE, DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
Pages (12) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Elyshion »»
Mar 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1504 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 3:43 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lafuria_sux - Jul 1, 2010

1026 by Elyshion »»
Mar 29, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vcruzer - Jul 8, 2010

353 by Heres_MyDilemma »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.