Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2010 8:45 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol @ double date, Ringo totally forcing Ryouko to hold hands was great.

And so, this was mostly an amnesia episode, with Ryouko going back to her middle school years and even becoming awesomely girly, it was great seeing Ryoushi's reactions to her xD

And so another satisfying episode, cant wait for next week.
Aug 11, 2010 8:56 PM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverAug 11, 2010 9:18 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 12, 2010 2:41 AM

Dec 2007

very cute couple :3
Aug 12, 2010 4:41 AM

Aug 2009
This episode started off as a double date but....

and totally did not expect amnesia. It was sort of random, but it did it's job in the end; help ryoushi and ryouko get closer together.

And the darn narrator keeps talking too much. It's fine when the narrator is giving background info, but WHY does the narrator have lines when characters in the show are talking??? It's impossible to listen to both at the same time. I ended up having to rewind the episode a few times to completely hear the dialogue (=.=);;

Screenshots:

Kuro4735Aug 12, 2010 6:29 AM

Aug 12, 2010 5:52 AM
Jun 2008
what happen to my bad ass attitude Ryouko >.>
The part Rinko crying when she say Ryoushi and Ryouko is priceless ^^
a Very satisfying episode Su ne....

Somehow this series is very different from the red riding hood fairtail I have watched.The hunter love the wolf and the red riding hood is the best friend of the wolf.Its like a happy ending .
medetashi medetashi ^^
Aug 12, 2010 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
the Tree fall was so random..
But still a great episode, i loved the doble date, well the other couple din't get a lot of attention on the second part but hey, is always nice to see a tsundere giving us a tons of Cute Overdosis!

i Enjoyed this ep. can't wait for the next one!
Aug 12, 2010 10:47 AM

Apr 2010
The President Piss me badly >_> I Cant wait to see the episode where he get pwn.

Ryoushi Reacts to girly Ryouko made me lol :P

i cant wait for more Ryouko and Ryoushi Momments :P

Aug 12, 2010 11:13 AM

Nov 2008
Ryouko in her amensia was quite cute and Ryoushi was getting dirty thoughts as a result of it, I see some sister complex in him or sister foreplay attraction.

Aug 12, 2010 11:34 AM

Feb 2009
That was actually a pretty awesome episode. I didn't understand really anything that was being said in the confrontation scene, but it was pretty intense to watch none-the-less.

Haha, Ryoushi and his dirty thoughts XD
Aug 12, 2010 12:48 PM

Jan 2010
I do have to say, used goods are the best kind of goods. Especially in this case here.
Ok™
Aug 12, 2010 1:01 PM

Jun 2010
I'm now confused if she did get raped or not >_<
Can't tell if the guy was lying -_-
Aug 12, 2010 1:10 PM

Apr 2009
Ryoushi badass face is priceless

and that line "I will hunt you" that's something new :)
unorfindAug 12, 2010 1:14 PM
Aug 12, 2010 1:18 PM

Mar 2010
great episode except the narration can be toned down a bit... narrating and people talking is confusing always had to rewind and see what each person was saying..... very ANNOYING

but all and all ryoshi x ryouko THE BEST!! =]
Aug 12, 2010 1:22 PM

Feb 2010
Ryoushi, hunt him down, so fast that he even will be dead in the past.
Cute Ookami san was... cute :D
Aug 12, 2010 1:36 PM

Apr 2010
unorfind said:

That was an awesome scene.

Aug 12, 2010 1:48 PM

Mar 2008
aww, what a cute episode ;w;
i actually thought it was better that ryouko wasn't her usual self this time.. some fresh air :) the dress was really cute!

also, i don't think he really raped her.. he maybe tried to, but i don't believe anymore that he really did it.. (i forgot the name of the guy xD)

there were some really good scenes of ryoushi this time.. :)
Aug 12, 2010 2:19 PM

Aug 2009
Narrator in full force today. I think she had more dialogue than the actual cast in the first part. :P Well, not like I really care. I can read her dialogue just fine.

-However, what started as what I thought would be a silly filler episode turned into an amnesia episode and then more RyoushiXRyouko character development. Lately it seems since episode 3 or so, the episodes manage to completely surprise me.

-Girly Ryouko was definitely cute, but I dunno. I just feel tsundere Ryouko is so much better. This probably has something to do with my inherent love of tsundere.
Aug 12, 2010 2:20 PM
Jun 2010
omnimon3000 said:
I'm now confused if she did get raped or not >_<
Can't tell if the guy was lying -_-

Someone said that in the light novels, that student president attempted to rape Ryouko, so it was attempted rape, not actual rape.

But, man, I don't see how Ryoushi is going to beat that guy now, unless he trains now and upgrades his gear, or learn some martial arts for close combat, because slingshots don't work that well when it's close up and the little pellets doesn't really do much, he needs to get a gun. Magnum revolver might work well for him, loading bullets one at a time like those pellets for the slingshot, I can't imagine him reloading a clip of magazine, wouldn't be cool enough.

The thing I don't understand is that, she remembers what that guy did to her and remembered that she transferred to another school, that's where she met Ringo, but she was only shy/cute before what that guy did to her, so if she remembered what he did, how come she still is shy/cute?? She became a badass after what happened to him.
Aug 12, 2010 2:21 PM
Feb 2010
It was more of assault or attempted rape from what I can tell. Considering the flashbacks Ryouko had when first meeting the evil prez its mostly likely that. I don't think it could possibly be rape as in going all the way but it was definitely against Ryouko's will so it was assault. Also, when he said that she was delicious that could of implied alot of other things not really sure though, anyways hes a jackass and lets leave it at that.

Great episode though, i'm glad Ryoushi got to spend time with girly Ryouko, he deserved it.
Aug 12, 2010 2:25 PM
Jun 2010
taimysho3 said:
It was more of assault or attempted rape from what I can tell. Considering the flashbacks Ryouko had when first meeting the evil prez its mostly likely that. I don't think it could possibly be rape as in going all the way but it was definitely against Ryouko's will so it was assault. Also, when he said that she was delicious that could of implied alot of other things not really sure though, anyways hes a jackass and lets leave it at that.

Great episode though, i'm glad Ryoushi got to spend time with girly Ryouko, he deserved it.

Saying that she was delicious, implied that he licked her down there, but he said he was lying because he wanted to see what Ryoushi would do to test his powers and stuff. I hope Ryouko's gang knows what that bastard did, I want to see the leader of their gang go to the director and hear the director, "BEAT THEM DOWN, NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH ASSAULTING MY STUDENTS!"
Aug 12, 2010 2:43 PM

Sep 2009
they still wont reveal what really happened seems like rape but maybe its a failed attempt i want to know exactly now
Aug 12, 2010 3:01 PM

Jun 2007
Liked this one. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Jul 2009
Ryoushi shouldn't attack him with the slingshot right in front of him, it's obvious he is a melee type, so get back in the shadow take out the Dragunov and headshot him, case end, live happily ever after
Aug 2009
i'll just leave this here..
Aug 12, 2010 3:35 PM

Jan 2008
Well...Ryoushi maybe manly when he needs to be, but it was pretty humiliating to see
I say, give him a hunting rifle. I want to see Ryoushi shoot that bastard in the brain. At least get him an airgun or one that shoots rubber bullets or something. He has good enough accuracy to not make it lethal. If that's too much, how about a projectile stun gun? Electricity-coursing gloves (similar to Ryouko)? Heck, even a stick would be better than nothing. A slingshot may be good for mid-long range, hunting at your own pace from a distance, but just isn't going to be the same against someone at close-range, or fast enough for close range.
Estoy_GordoAug 12, 2010 3:46 PM
Aug 12, 2010 3:38 PM

Apr 2010
Ryouko was so cute!!
And that sempai acting in such a way in that room i laughed so much, and when the confronted her that face.
Still i wish someone would clean my apartment and cook for me when i am, maybe i should leave the door unlocked next time. (There is not much to clean tho.
And

sayian said:
Look at the rest of that conversation, he ends it with i didn't eat her, i just wanted to see you in despair.
AversaAug 12, 2010 3:41 PM
Aug 12, 2010 3:47 PM

Jul 2009
If somebody broke into my house to cook and clean, I don't know if I'd be happy or frightened?!

Yet another girl, obsessed with a guy who does a good thing for her; I know shge liked him beforhand, yet still, so fickle.
Still, cute pair; expressionless, yet adorable non the less, the guy is very sweet.

As cliche as amnesia is in love stories, I'm glad we got to see the original Ookami.
Her ex is exceptionally creepy, he could turn this series into an adult demagraphic anime?

Aug 12, 2010 3:50 PM
Jul 2008
The big bad wolf. Wait... Is she the pig? We already have red riding hood.
Aug 12, 2010 3:51 PM

Jul 2007
I think I'm finally getting used to the narrator. lol

BTW, who voiced Hanasaki? It sounded like Tomatsu Haruka, but not sure..
Aug 12, 2010 4:25 PM

Feb 2009
confuser987 said:
The big bad wolf. Wait... Is she the pig? We already have red riding hood.

She might be the lamb. You know, the whole lamb getting devoured by the big bad wolf sort of thing. Not to mention that she's a lamb in wolfs clothing (Hey, if it can be the reverse then I can make this up XD)

unorfind said:

I agree, that scene was even more awesome with subs.

Ryoushi is gradually becoming my favorite character of the series. He's freaking awesome.
Aug 12, 2010 4:27 PM

Oct 2009
I haven't checked the end credits.

Actually, the narrator in this episode was kinda needed to explain little stuff, but it was to the point where it got repetitive.

Anyways, good episode. Her amnesia-self sounds like Haruka Morishima in Amagami SS 20% of the time.

8.75/10.

Aug 12, 2010 4:34 PM

Jul 2009
I actually like girly Ryouko more than her normal personality, bu that's because I sometimes get pissed because Tsundere can seem more like bipolar sometimes.
I mean, with Tsun Tsun being FALCON PAWNCH and Dere Dere being >/////< and so on, but whatever XDD
I like Ryouko either way.

This is the first pairing I've truly liked in a while, since Kobato. ended anyways. Ryoushi x Ryouko is so adorable.

Overall, very nice episode. I don't want this series to end, it's too cute XD I hope it gets licensed fast so I can by the season set :U
Aug 12, 2010 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
This was decent up until Ookami got amnesia. Then it just spiraled into one long facepalm moment. At least the white-haired guy was there to prevent it from becoming too boring.
Aug 12, 2010 4:40 PM
Nov 2008
This episode was so damn funny...narrator was also funny...but the second part...oh my....i hate that shituji whatever guy..i think it trully was an attempted rape,despite that....Ryoushi looked so manly at the end AHAHAHA.I want next episode already....i can't imagine this series being only 12 episodes long..makes me sad :(
Aug 12, 2010 4:57 PM

Nov 2007
"Ryoushi-kun immediately enters manly mode!"
"He reverted to a lame bum so quickly!"

he never ceases to amuse me, jfc.
Aug 12, 2010 5:30 PM
Mar 2008
Kracksickles said:
unorfind said:

That was an awesome scene.
QFT.
Aug 12, 2010 5:34 PM

Sep 2009
Ryouko overdose this episode. It was almost too much (I mean that in a good way).
Aug 12, 2010 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
I am actually starting to really enjoy the narrator, her jokes really amuse me.
Aug 12, 2010 5:54 PM

Jan 2010
Aversa said:
Ryouko was so cute!!
And that sempai acting in such a way in that room i laughed so much, and when the confronted her that face.
Still i wish someone would clean my apartment and cook for me when i am, maybe i should leave the door unlocked next time. (There is not much to clean tho.
And

sayian said:
Look at the rest of that conversation, he ends it with i didn't eat her, i just wanted to see you in despair.
He knows that full well, he just posted this because if you haven't seen the episode it seems as if Ryoushi is the one talking.
Aug 12, 2010 5:56 PM

Jun 2008
Another good episode, this is quickly becoming an anime with a lot of potential, too bad it's going to end soon :(

Oh, and that white haired bastard needs to DIE right now!!!
Aug 12, 2010 6:11 PM

May 2010
Brilliant episode..

The narrator this time was hilarious but still there are "butting in" lines : /

Ryoushi's drooling thoughts are LOL.. xD
Aug 12, 2010 7:13 PM
Feb 2009
Best episode on this show so far imo
Aug 12, 2010 7:26 PM

Mar 2009
Another great episode!

The monotonous pair was lol!

I pretty much figured that's what happened to Ryouko.

I was awesome to see her all moe!!!

And, hilarious watching Ryoushi go all moe over her!!

Urahara Out!!
Aug 12, 2010 7:41 PM

Jun 2009
Takahashi Mikako = Win. Too bad they barely gave her any lines.

It was expected, but I didn't think they'd say it so explicitly.
To have such a serious and emotional conflict in a LoveComedy. score went up in my book.
Aug 12, 2010 8:18 PM
Nov 2009
This episode was crazy, I wana know Ookami's past!
Aug 12, 2010 8:18 PM

Aug 2010
So is it confirmed that their won't be a second season? I would've liked to see some episodes for the other otogi bank characters, but it seems like it can't be the case.
Aug 12, 2010 8:34 PM

Aug 2009
MajorCrazy said:
So is it confirmed that their won't be a second season? I would've liked to see some episodes for the other otogi bank characters, but it seems like it can't be the case.

Actually, they pretty much covered everyone except for Alice and Liszt. I guess they could have used some development though, as they are cousins.
Aug 12, 2010 8:39 PM

Sep 2008
Ryouko was a bitch to be with even at 13 years old.
I wish the rape was true.

Episode was letdown after letdown since it needed a lot more Ami. She was too adorable and had a cuter character design than anyone in the Bank.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2010 9:58 PM

Apr 2008
Ringo's expression was priceless xD when she was sweating like hell ...

Aug 12, 2010 10:36 PM

Aug 2009
Not sure how to feel about this episode. :l

If amnesia isn't the main story plot, it doesn't need to be in the story at all. Especially such a quick, convenient "I'm thirteen again, so I can be cute and go on a real date and learn more about my past" episode.

Guh. And I'm not sure I like the past Ryouko. She seems so...borderline annoying.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Light novel ending slight summary.

Loxe - Jun 20, 2016

10 by CitrusBreeze »»
Feb 18, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MorningGlory - Sep 15, 2010

269 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 18, 2010

183 by epr0x »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:33 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2010

152 by epr0x »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:50 PM

Poll: » Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2010

195 by epr0x »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.