MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime Recommendation's~
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Anime & Manga Recommendation »» Anime Recommendation's~

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
11-20-10, 5:48 PM

Hi i'm looking for a romance/comedy anime with no ecchi or girl overload harem. I prefer more serious or tasteful romances. I've already seen the most popular ones like special a, ouran, lovely complex etc

11-21-10, 4:04 PM

Hi,
i'm looking 4 an anime like Death Note or Code Geass. - Main character should be some kind of mastermind. I really enjoy them.
btw. i dont care if it's fe/male

plz leave a msg on my profile

01-23-11, 4:44 PM

anyone know a cute Anime. with a cute Neko Girl?
Like some kind of romance with a cute neko girl and a protagonist.
I've never seen an Anime with a real Neko Girl. except for Spice and Wolf (kinda: shes wolf)
but I've always wanted to watch an Anime with a cute neko girl >////<
with romance!~ especially x3

plz tell me on my profile x3
[IMG]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1143/uinw.jpg[/IMG]

02-05-11, 11:10 AM

Can someone recommend me a school life anime about delinquents? Excluding Beelzebub.
Replyin here or on my profile...either way is fine with me.Thanks in advance!

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~

03-17-11, 4:52 AM

waalex11: Try Asobi ni iku yo. The main Neko girl is really really cute and there's plenty of romance moments

03-29-11, 1:57 AM

Sup guys

Im looking for an anime with romance-comedy/mystery/school life/slice of life. i dont like any robots involved but if there is 1 that's really good that has a robot on it u can jst add it as well. for romance i would like a score higher than 8 or at least 7.5 like clannad or toradora something like that. all in all i would like the stories be more creative. not an anime that will leave a cliche at the end.

Tnx ^_^

◄░▒▓█★I wish not to live long,Only long enough to know What it means to LIVE
◄░▒▓█★K.

06-15-11, 6:56 PM

Hii :)
im looking for something with stuff likr Action, Adventure, some random Comedy...
almost like naruto, bleach, one piece and gintama (i realize they are very different but those are some examples [my favs])
it doesnt matter if its old or new, nor does it matter if its completed yet.

just send some suggestions my way

k thanks (^_^)

06-20-11, 12:32 PM

if anyone would be so kind to look at my list of animes and recomend me some i dont know what to watch right now :/ i prefer all genres except mecha

06-29-11, 12:44 PM

Hummas said:
if anyone would be so kind to look at my list of animes and recomend me some i dont know what to watch right now :/ i prefer all genres except mecha

Watch Rozen Maiden. Its really good!

08-08-11, 9:20 PM

Hi! :D
I am looking for anime romance that really sweet and anime like Fullmetal Alchemist that can make me never bored to watch more and more.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices