I still havent seen enough of His Character
But one's thing for sure his Fetishes are Wierd.. xD

Poll Coming Soon!
waalex11Aug 7, 2010 10:53 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 1, 2010 2:38 AM

Aug 2010
Why I love Junichi....

I love Junichi because he is the first lead male protagonist of a Visual Novel Adaption that I can relate to. He cares about his friends and doesn't pull pranks or makes fun of them. He isn't arrogant, narrow-minded, short-sighted, and self-absorbed.

Tachibana is not your average harem lead character who nets all of the girls' affections without even trying. He realistically puts effort into the relationship and it shows. Watching him go down one of the arcs and ending up with the girl that he falls in love with. As well as watching the different dynamics that each girl brings when they encounter Junichi (as the love interest), which in turn, slightly changes his personality traits has been really fun to watch. It makes Junichi more interesting as a individual.

One of my favorite scenes is when Junichi confesses his love to Kaoru, who has always had been his "Bad Friend". It struck a cord with me because it was honest and really really sweet. Usually its rare for Childhood Friends, such as Rihoko who is coming up, and Bad Friends like Kaoru to end up the Lead Male Character. In other Visual Novel Adaptions and other Romance Anime, the Male Lead Character doesn't ever go for the Childhood Friends or Bad Friends. Only one pairing like that comes to mind to me from the top of my head. So its like a breath of fresh air to have a show like Amagami SS where Junichi (the Main Character) can end up with any of these girls. The Classroom representative, his Bad Friend, Childhood Friend, Sempai, two Underclassmen that are friends with his sister Miya and the hidden character/ 7th heroine (Risa). Each with unique qualities that anyone would fall in love with.

P.S: I liked it when Junichi kissed Kaoru's naval. There I said it. Junichi's fetishes don't bother me. I am actually enjoying them. As for the upcoming Fetishes.....BRING IT ON!!! lol
blueskydreamsSep 1, 2010 6:15 PM
Sep 27, 2010 5:42 PM

Dec 2009
I Love Junichi because...

I Love how he Loves each Girl, for who they are ^^
And he each Love's them in a diffrent way. "For who they are"
His Pervy-Ness is fun to watch as well
He's really kind, and Helps when he can.
Junichi is a really Reliable Person, when it comes to Helping

I also Like that he doesn't make fun of them or picks on them or even teases them ^^ Like on Clannad, Kanon ect. & other Romance Animes

~ I may Add in things in the Future ~
waalex11Nov 10, 2010 6:29 PM
Oct 5, 2010 4:00 PM
Apr 2010
I think out of all the sorta shy characters in harem animes, he's the most ballsy. With every girl I've seen, he's done something randomly brave or whatever, but not in the archetypal way, like romantically brave if that makes sense. He might be my fav character in this genre for just that. Things don't fall into his lap like they do for other harem characters, but his ballsy-ness gets him the same rewards as they do. The affection of random hot girls of course =]
Jul 1, 2011 12:04 AM

Mar 2011
"The best lead male protagonist ever"

Sorry for not detail why i love him because i am quite poor in English but just that massage above is everything in my mind that i think of Tachibana Junichi.

i very very like him :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: Poll: » Who do You think is Best for Junichi?

waalex11 - Aug 7, 2010

7 by waalex11 »»
Aug 31, 2010 12:29 PM

Poll: » Amagami Discussion

waalex11 - Aug 30, 2010

1 by blueskydreams »»
Aug 31, 2010 1:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.