Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 9:19 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was nice to see Wataru's friend finally get a piece of action...and Wataru walks away with his own harem.
Mar 25, 2016 3:11 AM
Jul 2018
One scene made me think of School Days, but that's basically the only thing I got out of this entire viewing.
Dec 13, 2020 3:14 PM

Aug 2020
Kazuya finally getting laid was the most enjoyable part of this sequel. Everything else was just crap. The part where Kyouko says "I'm afraid of being attracted to Wataru." makes me wonder if all the girls fall for Wataru just because of his looks and not his personality
...or it's probably just writers admiting that they fucked up with the writing of his harem.

Overall I feel like this this sequel was completly unnecessary. The H scenes were even worse and the plot ruined the Wataru x Mai storyline.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doukyuusei Climax Episode 1 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Aug 6, 2010

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 13, 2020 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.