MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mx0 Chapter 99 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mx0 »» Mx0 Chapter 99 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
View Poll Results:
5 out of 5: Loved it!

70 41.42%
4 out of 5: Liked it

34 20.12%
3 out of 5: It was OK

25 14.79%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

24 14.20%
1 out of 5: Hated it

16 9.47%
Voters: 169

09-27-11, 9:33 PM

Noooooo!!!!....i just reread it, and im still so heart broken that it was cancelled....it needs to be continued!!

01-01-12, 10:10 AM

it was very great and interesting til' the end
the endng left room for more
still waitin' for a sequel even though it ended 3-4 years ago
a sequel can still be made right?
the possibilities are endless in this world :)

02-24-12, 3:22 AM

what a craptastic ending... at least they should had made it a time laps where he come back with the freaking real gold play or something... but seriously just like that.
huh?

04-15-12, 12:01 AM

I'm so disappointed. I just finished this series and I had high hopes. I never saw this ending coming.

A sequel would restore my faith in humanity though...

05-01-12, 5:46 PM

Ye, I agree w/the ending, it was way too ambiguous. Still though, I loved this manga.

06-02-12, 9:56 PM

That was one of the worst endings to one of the greatest manga ever. GOD DAMNIT. It's 4 years now and no sequel yet... I'm so fucking sad.

07-19-12, 11:29 PM

Sigh ==".. This manga have a great potential, but they ruined it to a very bitter rest..
They rushed the end too fast without thinking twice! (Although they wasn't aware of the cancellation.. but STILL!).. >.<
There is a good side of making it ends like "that", you guys can make a 2nd season or sequel.. but there is one biggest failure on the bad sides of it!
First of all, the title of the manga is MxO (Without the "X" it would called as MO, so the "X" may refers to Black/Unknown) and it's very awesome title and gives full potential support to the story if the main character keep "MO" as the Plate with Black addition.. but the author lead it in such way into getting a Gold Plate.. which means no more "MO".. it's sad that you lead it away from the real potential.. what im talking is, people more likely to read that the main hero have Mastered both "MO" and "Black" addition.. being him able to stole and either Erase enemy magic.. it's very challenging way (1-time steal and erase) and a lot better than plain Gold Plate with/without "Black" addition.. to bad, you guys rushed it, and destroyed this potential, even if they making the 2nd season, the story wouldn't be as Spicy as the first one. Unless, that u have another great idea to come with!

well... even though it seems there wouldn't be a 2nd season of this, but i will always support if they decided to make it (although i think wouldn't be as better if it still using "MO" as the main plate). ^_^

07-30-12, 11:02 PM

WHYYYY??? UGH! It could've been soo gooood!!!
I mean, the ending was great for a rushed ending, but dang it! Friggen publishers...
Fan of the series? Check us out!

08-21-12, 7:40 AM

Best shonen imo, right after FMA. (Yeah I just shuned off Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Gurren Lagann and Fairy Tail). DBZ is a special case as I grew up reading it before any other manga.

So sad this was cancelled >_>

10-26-12, 7:32 AM

Hyusuke said:
I didn't realize chapter 99 was the last chapter until I updated my manga list here. It was a really great manga and I was really interested what was going to happen at the new school too.

Yasuhiro Kano is a great mangaka. I read all his works and I really hope he makes a sequel for Mx0

YEAHx3!!!! I AM REALLY HOPE TOO FOR THE SEQUEL.! argh! kinda sad the ending is like that. sigh~

10-26-12, 7:37 AM

Mann.. Can the author make the sequel for this manga(Mx0) :(.. and make it as an anime... PLEASE......................Im BEG u damn hard.. T_T :'( damn sad the ending is like that... sigh.

*sorry for my bad english >.<

11-06-12, 6:28 PM

He carried on with the lie till the very end lol
Modified by Confucius, 02-16-13, 10:44 PM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

02-15-13, 7:18 PM

i still can't accept this manga ending like that. It just like,make me more curious about the Protagonist and heroine relationship. And i hope they'll make the anime of MxO (Although i know that almost impossible)

02-25-13, 8:12 PM

Why this manga have to be ended abruptly!? WHY! Taiga is one of few male characters that I actually like, and the female casts are all gorgeous.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.

06-19-13, 12:34 AM

Another garbage axed ending. This was good though.

06-30-13, 2:05 AM
Forum Moderator
I was hooked to this manga since chapter 1 and it's sad to see it being axed despite its huge potential and I believe it can compete with the biggest and overrated shounen mangas out there. If it was not cancelled, it'll probably have 300+ chapters.

I love this manga and I hope we'll be granted an anime adaptation to raise the probabilities of having a sequel.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices