MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Why does Alois want Ciel?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroshitsuji II »» Why does Alois want Ciel?

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
#1
07-31-10, 8:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
Is Alois obsessed with Ciel or what? First episode he tries to get his lifeless body from the suit case, and now in episode 5 he says he wants Ciel! what's his deal?!
 
#2
07-31-10, 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 870
How could we know if that part isn't explained yet orz. But I have some speculations though.
 
#3
07-31-10, 8:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2411
You'll know it in the later episodes :3

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
 
#4
07-31-10, 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 25
and your speculations?
 
#5
08-01-10, 12:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 3403
Alios is gay.
 
#6
08-01-10, 3:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 175
My guess is that...

 
#7
08-01-10, 3:43 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 107
Kanade-chan said:
Alios is gay.

This.
Licking stuff, sniffing people and desire Ciel..
Also wanting Claude to wear a damn dress? Gay enough I think. BD
 
#8
08-01-10, 3:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1456
at the first glance

he looks damn Gay

i even thought he was a girl
 
#9
08-01-10, 6:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3066
Eternal_Shield said:
at the first glance

he looks damn Gay

Also remember the scene which he was first introduced in.
Him in bed, with a naked geezer. I don't think he got those bruises from pillow fighting.
 
08-02-10, 6:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 614
Because this whole series is really fucking gay, not just Alois. They need to stop pretending it's shonen because I can not understand why any straight guy would want to watch this. I can believe it with the manga, but not the anime. >.>
 
08-02-10, 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 434
Alysseus said:
Is Alois obsessed with Ciel or what? First episode he tries to get his lifeless body from the suit case, and now in episode 5 he says he wants Ciel! what's his deal?!
Nia9001 said:
How could we know if that part isn't explained yet orz. But I have some speculations though.
Kanade-chan said:
Alios is gay.
Tender said:
Kanade-chan said:
Alios is gay.

This.
Licking stuff, sniffing people and desire Ciel..
Also wanting Claude to wear a damn dress? Gay enough I think. BD
Eternal_Shield said:
at the first glance

he looks damn Gay

i even thought he was a girl
Jiynnx said:
Eternal_Shield said:
at the first glance

he looks damn Gay

Also remember the scene which he was first introduced in.
Him in bed, with a naked geezer. I don't think he got those bruises from pillow fighting.
Smochi said:
Because this whole series is really fucking gay, not just Alois. They need to stop pretending it's shonen because I can not understand why any straight guy would want to watch this. I can believe it with the manga, but not the anime. >.>


This is so funny to read.... LAWL XD!
Like: he's gay...yush gay...wait what...is that a boy...nope o.O then A FAG D!

I think it's because he's gay too D=...
No but srsly... I think it has something to do with revange. bah next episode XD!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/EarlAlois&sclick=1][/url]

I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

 
08-02-10, 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1626
Well...the most obvious guess would be that he's gay..but..
Err...but I think that..he doesn't necessarily WANT him
cause he's gay...I mean..there are MANY hints that he is, lol
1) mistreats ladies (well..we only know that he mistreats hannah, but
he has no " interest" in her when she was stripping)
2) His behavior..can be very gay at times...

But just like the post above, I think it has to do with revenge, as well.
Or..maybe he wants to use Ciel for something..?
* scratches head * I'm not sure..

@ Jiynnx
When he slept next to that man, with his bruises and stuff,
I think it was actually from being raped and abused...o__O"
I don't know where I read that...
 
08-02-10, 4:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 434
EarlCiel said:
Well...the most obvious guess would be that he's gay..but..
Err...but I think that..he doesn't necessarily WANT him
cause he's gay...I mean..there are MANY hints that he is, lol
1) mistreats ladies (well..we only know that he mistreats hannah, but
he has no " interest" in her when she was stripping)
2) His behavior..can be very gay at times...

But just like the post above, I think it has to do with revenge, as well.
Or..maybe he wants to use Ciel for something..?
* scratches head * I'm not sure..


Well he's gay D=!
He want a life size doll to play with o.o
=X Or he wants a sex slave...i wouldn't be surprised
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/EarlAlois&sclick=1][/url]

I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

 
08-03-10, 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 248
Dethbryte said:
My guess is that...


O_O I love your thinking! If that was true, I wouldn't be surprised. It sounds like something that could happen.
 
08-05-10, 11:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 54
Well, to have a threesome with Ciel and Claude of course! I wonder why he doesn't want Sebastian though...
 
08-05-10, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 434
Alassea said:
Well, to have a threesome with Ciel and Claude of course! I wonder why he doesn't want Sebastian though...

I'd rather have sebas-chan =X!
erll i guess i do have him... as a plushie =X
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/EarlAlois&sclick=1][/url]

I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

 
08-05-10, 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 239
Ciel'll be yor new "toy". Something liek that. And Alois is gay. rs
<img src="http://i26.tinypic.com/2mrwk09.jpg" border="0" />
Sign by greyrayon. on tumblr

 
08-05-10, 11:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1685
yeah he's probably gay.



 
08-05-10, 11:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3476
Yup, he's definitely gay.

I mean he has no feelings for Hannah (and I'm guessing for all women)
But he likes sniffing and licking Seb and Ciel lol
 
08-06-10, 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 434
shadowsword said:
Yup, he's definitely gay.

I mean he has no feelings for Hannah (and I'm guessing for all women)
But he likes sniffing and licking Seb and Ciel lol


Oh but wait he didn't mind dancing with Lizzy to make ciel jealous o.O!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/EarlAlois&sclick=1][/url]

I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

 
Top
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices