MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fourth Season of Hetalia Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Fourth Season of Hetalia Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
07-31-10, 12:00 PM

Damonashu said:
MarisRose said:
I've never seen the show, (although I've been meaning to try it) but it seems like they're making this series way longer than it should be..

Aye, Milking it tills it's dry and dead. It makes me wonder if originality is so scarce in the anime community or if they're too scared to try their hands at something new. In this case I mean genre not the show itself. (He said without any idea of what the genre is.)

Ah, but for the fans, because the episodes are five minutes long, and of course most adore the characters, it's never really dry and dead.

07-31-10, 12:55 PM

KeychainItami said:
Damonashu said:
MarisRose said:
I've never seen the show, (although I've been meaning to try it) but it seems like they're making this series way longer than it should be..

Aye, Milking it tills it's dry and dead. It makes me wonder if originality is so scarce in the anime community or if they're too scared to try their hands at something new. In this case I mean genre not the show itself. (He said without any idea of what the genre is.)

Ah, but for the fans, because the episodes are five minutes long, and of course most adore the characters, it's never really dry and dead.
true, true!, moar hetalia is always a good thing for me :D

07-31-10, 5:26 PM

Meri said:
BigSimo said:
Meri said:
BigSimo said:
WHY GOD
Here's a hint. Don't watch.

I don't get this complaining. If you don't like it don't watch.

maybe you should not post on MAL anymore
aww, did I hurt your e-feelings?
I apologize.

thanks i forgive you

08-01-10, 4:15 AM

NORWAY! FUCK YES!

08-01-10, 4:26 PM

Denmark?
WUUHU, GO MAH COUNTRY 8D

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

08-01-10, 7:17 PM

Meri said:
BigSimo said:
WHY GOD
Here's a hint. Don't watch.

I don't get this complaining. If you don't like it don't watch.

I guess you haven't really READ the forums, majority of the time when a new anime/manga is announced people are always goign to complain its kind of like how onemanga attracted the weeaboos, most of these announcements attract the idiots

08-01-10, 9:08 PM
News Team
That's so cool!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

08-02-10, 8:12 AM

Hetalia is going to go on forever and ever and ever~<333

Didn't realise Funi had already licensed the third and fourth series. I was scared they wouldn't, because it was looking like their dub was going to be better than the original, and usually when their dubs are better than the original they tend not to license the next series. -cough-xxxHolic-cough-.

08-02-10, 7:37 PM

I have mixed feelings about this. I love the first series, the second series is fine so far, but a third series... that's a bit much, don't you think?
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"

08-23-10, 11:53 PM

Yes ~ another season ^__^
I enjoyed watching the first season. It’s a great show. Can't wait for the movie.

08-24-10, 9:34 AM

Thought I posted already.

Honestly, didn't squeal, because it's not surprising. Though, Denmark? Do want. 8D

08-24-10, 6:09 PM

Blah...after 2 seasons I grew tired of it. The only thing i'm looking forward to are the Valentine's Day strips. These days I watch when I feel like it now.

/former Hetaliafag

08-30-10, 10:16 AM

Awesome XD

08-31-10, 8:46 AM

Oh god...

08-31-10, 3:01 PM

As a Hetalia fangirl (and history lover), I must say;

KYAAAAAA~

Moar Hetalia.

08-31-10, 3:52 PM

Norway *.*
What is this about?
Modified by RebirthChii, 08-31-10, 3:59 PM

09-18-10, 3:14 AM

WOW, I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. 8'D HETALIA FTW!

09-22-10, 7:29 AM

vanRen said:
Kirsten-chan said:
I want The Netherlands as a character o__o

Supporting this ; w ; I wanna see Netherlands badly. And nice, more Hetalia always is great *w*

The Netherladns IS a character already.

He just hasn't appeared in the anime yet.

Hur hur.

Also, I'm happy to see more Hetalia, but... To be honest, I liked it much, much more when only a handful of us knew about the series. Sure, we had no anime, no manga, and even the Drama CD that was to be announced seemed awfully far away.

But at least, all the fans were NORMAL. There wasn't a single weaaboo, not a single "ZOMG PRUSSIA ISH SO UBAH KAWAIIII <3 KYAAAA~" fangirl. No. It was all intelligent. Just a group of history buffs having a warmhearted laugh at the silly Hetalia boys.

I miss those times so, so much.

Though, if I ignore all the fangirls and all the haters, I still love the series.

09-24-10, 9:58 AM

I think the reason they're making a new season is mainly to do with the fact that the episodes are only 5 minutes long. And also to do with how it's basically like a slice of life now, instead of being informative or anything [which it wasn't really that much in the first place.]
Don't get me wrong, my lifetime passion is Hetalia, and I think its AWESOME they're making a new season, but looking at it fairly, they are running out of stuff to animate; it was meant to be a oneshot after all.
I don't know how they would end the series though; I mean if they do, there's always going to be mad fans criticizing about how their country wasn't in it, or other events weren't covered.

Either way, if you think a 4th season of Hetalia is enough: I warn you that there is a strong possibility of them making more.

09-24-10, 10:07 AM

lmao, sounds good~

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices