Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2012 2:13 AM

Sep 2011
And now it begins.
Aug 27, 2012 7:34 PM

Jun 2007
Tamaki was my favourite character before this ep due to how she 'schooled' the loli about the relationships of women with men and how to control timid men, such as the lead. The "What's a lolicon?" question being answered with something along the lines of "It means the lead loves you" was PRICELESS. The way she mixes real-life truths with trolling is just...

What made this ep my favourite so far in the series was how Tamaki was first presented as a steal-other-girls-men-for-fun bitch, with the ability to judge whether couples will break up or not, and then - only a few seconds later - she was begging a guy not to dump her, with a kid brought along as a last resort to avoid being dumped. Her personality and weaknesses as a human were put on display alongside each other in such a slick manner that I was able to accept her as the woman she is, with everything but what she needs to sustain a relationship.
Aug 31, 2012 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
Lol at Murasaki. Strong personality and one cheeky kiddo.
May 8, 2013 3:02 AM

Jan 2013
Loved this episode.
The first half was really good.
Jan 11, 2014 3:00 PM

May 2012
Oh crap she's been found out! Well this doesn't seem good for the coming episodes but well I'm sure it will get quite interesting from now on!
Sep 19, 2014 2:08 AM

Jul 2013
In your face Tamaki! teaching Murasaki shitty stuff and not only that if that Satoshi was telling the truth that Tamaki always hits him then their break up was for the best. Yeah she was about to hit him...Fucking violent slut. She don't even go to class... no hope for this one.

Not only that the influence that bitch has on Murasaki... now the show is kinda implying that Murasaki's a love interest too for Shinkurou.. that's just fucking disgusting man. Also because she brought Murasaki to her university and later to that fast food (she brought Murasaki to Shinkurou's school too) Murasaki has been found out. Fucking bitch.

Seriously Shinkurou is surrounded by terrible people on that shitty apartment... he should reconsider living in that place now that a child is with him.
Nov 26, 2015 2:44 AM

Apr 2009
Only 5 episodes remaining.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
What's up with all those "Tamaki deserves better" posts? Sure, she's fun to watch and her trolling is entertaining ("What is a lolicon?" "It means he likes you,") but she was abusive to her boyfriend. That's not okay just because she's a woman, the man was clearly afraid of her. I actually like her character because it's quite complex, but it doesn't mean she's a good person.
Anyway, I liked this episode, I just hope Murasaki doesn't turn out to be Shinkurou's love interest. I never would have guessed if it wasn't for the comments because the series doesn't sexualize her at all, but of it happens, I'm gonna hate this show. It would be too creepy.
May 23, 2017 1:02 AM

Feb 2013
Tamaki has an awful personality, I'm glad she was dumped.
Jul 14, 2020 10:21 AM

Jan 2019
I don't get all those "Tamaki deserves better". She and that goth chick are useless people, only bring trouble to Shinkuro and teach Murasaki weird shit.

Also, it's stated that she pretty much always abused Satoshi both physically (by hitting him) and verbally because "he was too weak". Like, fuck her, she deserved to get dumped.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kure-nai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zvuc - Apr 24, 2008

70 by MeanEYE »»
Feb 25, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kure-nai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zvuc - Jun 20, 2008

164 by AngelsArcanum »»
Feb 18, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kure-nai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SteveKeys - May 29, 2008

95 by Ronninn »»
Jun 17, 2022 2:53 AM

Poll: » Kure-nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 18, 2008

82 by towelgirl21 »»
Dec 14, 2021 2:20 AM

» Protagonist sucked

Blackmanjones6 - Oct 15, 2021

2 by Blackmanjones6 »»
Oct 28, 2021 4:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.