MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi »» Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi Episode 5 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

61 42.66%
4 out of 5: Liked it

55 38.46%
3 out of 5: It was OK

21 14.69%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 2.80%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.40%
Voters: 143

07-28-10, 6:18 PM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

07-28-10, 8:28 PM

EP=7/10

rape?
Modified by zimno, 07-29-10, 5:42 AM

07-28-10, 8:51 PM

not even gonna try to explain what this episode was about....cause im confused as hell myself, but still liked it
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

07-29-10, 2:21 AM

Why isn't Momoko the main heroine of this anime?

07-29-10, 3:00 AM

Finally, some plot. I thought this show was going nowhere for a while there.

07-29-10, 3:13 AM

Nice episode, I see that Ryouko had some history with that white haired guy, and it looks really sad.
lol Hansel-san is the student council president.
Momo-senpai and her millet dumplings XDD

07-29-10, 3:33 AM

I don't mind/care about Arai Satomi being the narrator anymore, but for gods sake, whoever writes her lines needs to have her STFU when the characters are talking. I'm sick of her narrating over the actual dialogue, it's sickening and distracting.

That aside, I rather like the idea of a Ryoushi x Ryouko x Momo threesome. I think Ryoushi should just take Momo up on her offer ;D.

07-29-10, 4:32 AM

That flashback was interesting, what was she raped?

07-29-10, 4:39 AM

From the flashback it's like white dyed student council president had bullying Ryouko, now should be more interesting!? :)

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku

07-29-10, 4:40 AM

This episode just made me want to watch more just to find out what happened in her past. From the short flashes of her past with him it doesn't look pretty. First flash look like they were in a good relationship, second flash looks like she was almost raped, and third flash has the girls in her class laughing at her. This episode invoked so many questions that it makes me want to keep on watching even more. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be what I think it is (Good relationship with the bad pres and then she got assaulted with all the girls in the class laughing at her). Gives me the creeps just listening to the Bad student council president saying that Ookami-san looks tasty with that evil/creepy smile.

07-29-10, 4:44 AM

Gahhhh. The narrator has too many lines this time around. It distracts you from the actual dialogue... (-.-)

And there are quite a few references to the Momotaro fable, I believe. Such as the three underlings for Momoko, and her oni-slaying antics.

I doubt there will be any of
in this anime, so it'll probably just end up being some sort of ridiculous drama from the past.

Random screenshots ^.^

Modified by Kuro4735, 07-29-10, 6:59 AM

07-29-10, 4:49 AM

Now I'm curious to see what that student council prez did to her XD

07-29-10, 5:06 AM

Granted that part of her holding the curtain in the flashback looked like she had been attacked but I doubt they are gonna take it that level with an anime like this. And from what I know the novels arent that heavy either, im guessing its more along the lines of an ex boyfriend who didnt protect her when she was at another school and she couldnt take it. And another busty girl at the end, probably his new Okkami.

07-29-10, 5:19 AM

<Insert obligatory rage at the narrator here>
This is getting stupid already, shut her up for good.
All these obvious things she's saying are better left unsaid, since it is after all, quite obvious. Except for the utterly stupid nonsense she spouts. Which is even more reason for her to shut up. (And she totally ruined what little mood was built up in the end of the episode.)

Momo-chan-senpai reminds me a hell lot of Kanzaki Kaori.
For some reason.. Except for dat face. And her voice doesn't fit her character. And the stupid bouncing sound is annoying.

Anyway, I actually don't mind Ookami-san's flat chest.
Also, Majou, still looks pretty good without that hat and the weirdo glasses.

Oh, seriously, dat president, his disguises are so full of win.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

07-29-10, 5:54 AM

well for the narrator = it's a hate or love thing ^^ i really like her voice :) but i do think that she should comment/say less.. especially the end was very unfitting.. x.x also sometimes she says something when the characters are talking to each other and i have to pause so i can read both what the narrator is saying & the characters.. it's really distracting

i don't know why.. but i just totally enjoy ookami-san.. the jokes even make me laugh which is usually very rare for me (e.g. disguised president xD) also love ryouko's cosplay.
the only thing i still dislike is ryoushi.. i just dislike everything about him.. 1. i want to see both of his eyes .. i hate it when they only show one eye @.@ 2. he needs some chara development.. it's still a bit too early maybe but i really hope he'll start getting stronger..
3. still don't like his "fear" ~.~ it's just useless and unfitting.. :|
i love all the other characters though. great episode and finally a plot.. :)
i "hope" that it was rape since then the show might get a bit more serious/dramatic, but not sure if they'd take it that far..
but ryouko must have had a traumatic experience or else she wouldn't have had that look on her face..

07-29-10, 5:57 AM

I love Arai Satomi, but she seriously needs to STFU when other characters are talking. I don't mind narrators - I always enjoyed that aspect in Hayate no Gotoku - but it just becomes distracting and annoying when the narrator is too intrusive.

On another note, I think I would be enjoying this anime much more if it played up on the fairytale parody aspect to a greater degree. As it is, it's a little boring and too meh.

And really, the"plot" that was introduced with the bullying/looks-like-rape scene... couldn't they have thought of anything better than that? Now this show is well on its way to mediocre-ville.

07-29-10, 6:13 AM

Ahh, Ringo and her yuri antics :3 Do want :D
Click on these. No explanation needed. Just click.

07-29-10, 6:22 AM

I wonder how Otohime extracts Urashima's essences? xD
Just what kind of history do that president and Ryouko have? I hate that Kuroko's voice always ruins the atmosphere~

07-29-10, 6:33 AM

Ohh, raep material? in this kind of anime? that's new, how many hardcore Otaku will scream if Ryouko is indeed had been raep.

But somehow we got ourselves two girls full of dumplings, and a bit of romance in the end not bad

07-29-10, 6:54 AM

Hey, that was actually more decent than the other episodes! I'm more interested in the actual backstory now.

Lots of references to the Momotaro legend. Also, the white-haired guy, Hitsujima or something? Hitsuji=sheep, ookami=wolf but it looks like the sheep was the one who ate the wolf this time.

I'm gonna laugh if it turns out to not be rape (of course if it is, then that's just awful)

Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices