Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2010 12:18 AM
Mar 2008
I liked Haruka a lot more than I thought I would. Though can't wait for Kaoru's arc next week.
PSN and Gamertag: Xenosnake
Jul 23, 2010 12:28 AM

Jun 2009
when she started to cry...I think my heart went doki doki...
I do want a wife like that :|
Jul 23, 2010 12:29 AM

Feb 2010
I don't really like how they rushed it into 4 episodes =/
It'd be nice to see more instead of time forwarding it that much.
Jul 23, 2010 12:52 AM

Jul 2009
Next arc is the one I'd love! And Tsukasa is the main girl.. That's why she's last. XD

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jul 23, 2010 12:56 AM

Jun 2010
I still think they are all gonna be happy endings for the most part, some a little dramatic, but im not expecting any 'shocking' moment. I know people are expecting a 'Nice Boat' moment but I doubt. Im expecting KimiKiss more than anything.
Jul 23, 2010 1:03 AM

Feb 2008
Nice Ep cant wait to see the rest
No more Haruka :(
Jul 23, 2010 1:10 AM

Feb 2010
Serious LOL over here! I'd like to see one couple who's actually doing that kind of stuff like Junichi and Haruka. JUST ONE!!

Great arc, thank you for making the best ending (although i'd like more episodes with Haruka but oh well..)

Hmmmmmm, now what should I be expecting from the next arc? I wonder....
Jul 23, 2010 1:15 AM
Feb 2010
Well, that was whether enjoyable. I really liked the pool scene (especially Haruka's Swimsuit) the scene at the hotel was nice too. LOl @ Junichi pondering about whether to peek or not XD. Tho i swear i was abit sad to see Haruka crying ;_;

*Sigh* Too bad arc is over now. I'm gonna miss hearing Haruka's english "wow"

Overall arc score: 10/10 (TBH, i'm much more looking forward to Sae and Ai's arc compared to the others)

DoubleDango said:
Haruka is such an awesome girl; hell yeah, I'd want a girl like that too.

Though I'd wish they'd have made the whole serie about her T_T.

Sent with Mal Updater

^ This.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 23, 2010 1:22 AM

Apr 2008
So are they gonna continue using 10 years ltr for every arc ?! LOL

Jul 23, 2010 1:31 AM
May 2008
The only girl I really don't like is Ai. The rest of the arc should be interesting more Haruka would be good though.
Jul 23, 2010 1:47 AM
Jun 2010
Linalee-Stratos said:

Don't mind Karou but her hair bothers me.
Jul 23, 2010 1:50 AM

Dec 2009
sweet ending for this arc ^^ now I understand how this anime will work

4/5
yuno6.jpg
Jul 23, 2010 1:55 AM

Nov 2008
Now that's what I call a surprising end well made ending! Hope they keep up the good work, because this show may well end up being the best this season if it continues being like that – touching, funny, not overdramatized and with interesting characters, both male and female.

Also, I think that this 4 episode per arc thing and making several alternative paths works wonders for the show. It doesn’t give an impression of a harem anime, makes the story short and simple and prevents from getting bored with the same scenes and type of humor.
Jul 23, 2010 2:05 AM

May 2010
damn the ending was so great i ended up watching it over again

i have mix fillings for the 4th ep i really love the arc its sad it already ended but also looking forward for the other arcs
Jul 23, 2010 2:10 AM

Mar 2010
Am I the only one that was /facepalming when she yelled at him for NOT peeking and at the 10 yr later thing?
but seriously, this episode was alright I guess, could of been better if they completely left out the 2 year before thing (seriously, that felt like a time filler) and added in a wedding scene or showed him taking her to the bed (wait, he's the dog so I guess it would be her taking him to the bed).

Jul 23, 2010 2:18 AM
Jul 2010
Fine episode, indeed fine, but I'm kidna disappointed, I wish it would be longer just with one girl, for very girl 4 episodes looks not that much, but i rated 5/5 great anime.
Jul 23, 2010 2:20 AM

Jun 2008
Mormegil said:

I was aware of the "resets" beforehand, but I'm still trying to figure out the point of this anime. If it's broken into several arcs and there's a different girl each time, none of it really matters in the long run. Are we supposed to choose our favorite girl or something? Unless, there's some deep storyline hidden behind all this(like Higurashi and Umineko), and all the arcs come together at the end. I'm joking mostly, but that could be kind of interesting. =)

Lol you think too much Bro.

Amagami is one of sweetest straight forward titles I ever played/watched. There's no hidden plot or anything, Just enjoy the ride in 6 different flavors.

and yes, it's up to you if you want to choose your favorite girl or not, because that's purely subjective, Heck I like ALL, I mean ALL the girls, even the Teachers and sub heroines. :D

FYI, I'm still ROFLing and Facepalming at guys, that FINALLY REALIZED the OMNIBUS FORMAT
kaimaxJul 23, 2010 2:23 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 23, 2010 2:25 AM

Apr 2010
No more Haruka!
Thank God, somehow she was getting annoying...
Hope other arcs will be better than this one.
Jul 23, 2010 2:46 AM
Mar 2009
The charm of this will definitely be watching the 6 girls personalities and how they all interact with Junichi

I felt this episode was really forced though... The hotel scene after the bath was bad Lol did she really have to cry? It felt so fake...
Jul 23, 2010 2:50 AM

Jun 2008
Frostwake said:
I felt this episode was really forced though... The hotel scene after the bath was bad Lol did she really have to cry? It felt so fake...

well, maybe it was because it's an anime, they have to force it to fit 24 minutes.

That Last scene in the game took like more than 15 minutes (If I recall that right), Since it has a lot of time to express the feelings and inner thoughts f both characters.
kaimaxJul 23, 2010 2:59 AM

Jul 23, 2010 2:52 AM

May 2007
When i saw ~fin~ i thought WTF!? is this the end of the anime .. but there is still eps to go ... lol so all good :)

When the lights went off .. i had this strange feeling something bad was going to happen.. and LOL it didn't.
Jul 23, 2010 3:00 AM

Oct 2009
What... why couldn't he just say that he really thought about entering but figured out it would be inappropriate? >:(

That "TEN YEARS LATER!" made me laugh my ass off xD So that's how it is!? Haha, that's a rather satisfying ending.

I wonder how Haruka will appear in the next arcs. Probably just some person in the background. >_>
Jul 23, 2010 3:43 AM
Nov 2009
Never the less it was actually a very very good 4 episode arc. And it is one of the few ones that actually manage to surprise me. I didn't expect the 10 year later part nor did I expect the hotel part really that much. Pretty good ending for the arc and can't wait for more:) Oh and the detective part at the end made me lol.
Jul 23, 2010 3:45 AM

Aug 2008
Yven said:
Great Episode! but this means less Haruka from now on :(

My heart was beating really quick when Haruka turned off the light. I was like "damn wtf! what is this? another school days-like ending?!" lol :D

When it was just starting I thought it was Haruka or she is connected to the girl that didn't go with Junichi last Christmas but oh well, it was proven wrong later on :P

Like most of us feel, I also feel it's really rush and the excitement kinda dropped down instead of reaching it's maximum capacity but I'm happy enough that it was a happy ending because I really like Haruka so much! <3

Could have been way better if they did have a child. It's been 10 years you know. Their first date end up on a hotel and yet after 10 years they didn't have a single child. Pretty weird don't you think? XD

Finally, Haruka on her swimsuit is definitely a WIN! >:D

Next arc is about the girl that I don't like that much :S She's a bit tomboyish ;x

school day ending~ :P
Jul 23, 2010 3:58 AM
Dec 2009
This arc will probably be my favorite, since out of all the girls, I like Haruka the best. For only four episodes for each arc, I'm completely satisfied with how it ended. Only downside is that it's short. Wish it would be longer, because Haruka's sudden confession surprised me, and it came out of no where, and I would have love to see their relationship to build up for that moment, but I still love how it ended in the hotel. I'm grateful for no serious drama, it really depresses me if there were relationship problems, so I'm also glad it ended with only four episodes. Can't wait for the next arc, I like the next girl also. Refreshing anime :)
tag©.androgynous
Jul 23, 2010 4:16 AM

Jul 2007
suna19 said:
ragnaroks said:

Ep 5-8; Kaoru arc
Ep 9-12; Sae arc
Ep 13-16; Rihoko arc
Ep 17-20; Ai arc
Ep 21-24; Tsukasa arc (this one should pretty damn good)

i think Ai and Rihoko are switched around.

according to the manga adaptations, i like Ai the best

Uhm yes, my mistake there. They are indeed switched over.
Jul 23, 2010 4:28 AM

Apr 2009
Lolwut? Morishima Lovely Haruka? Worst. Middle. Name. Ever. This girl is so fucking retarded I don't even know what to say... "I wanted you to peek on me!" a durrrr. And aren't two confession enough to understand that he fucking likes you? Nope, not when you're mentally retarded. And the 10 years later thing... That was just sad. They looked like 1-3 years older, not 10... Hopefully the next girl isn't so retarded.
Jul 23, 2010 4:36 AM

Feb 2010
sh4z said:
When the lights went off .. i had this strange feeling something bad was going to happen.. and LOL it didn't.

I was soooo waiting for that thing to happen also. Too bad it didn't....( when the lights went off, I wanted too shout "I KNEW IT" but that never came T_T )
Jul 23, 2010 4:37 AM

Oct 2008
The ending to this arc was alot better than i expected. I like the ten years later thing, but i would've preferred if Junichi and Haruka looked a bit different after the time skip.

But overall the arc was good 9/10.

Next ones the one i'm looking forward to the most XD. Don't know why, but i found Kaoru a very interesting character after her scene in episode 2. Can't wait to see what development will be.
Jul 23, 2010 4:59 AM

Jun 2009
Crap! I should have peeked! -Whadda!!-

I lol'd hard XDDD

WHYRD said:

Next ones the one i'm looking forward to the most XD. Don't know why, but i found Kaoru a very interesting character after her scene in episode 2. Can't wait to see what development will be.

I found her interesting after read some Amagami doujin =3
Kaoru is my fav chara in ASS
Jul 23, 2010 5:10 AM

Nov 2008
I raged.

That dramatic scene was forced like the shockwaves collapsing in to crush the core of a star before it goes supernova. It was just a whole load of stupid.
Jul 23, 2010 5:45 AM

Jun 2008
what's with people hating other people's preferences. >_> people these days are so close minded, that's why War still exist.

----------------------------
Too bad they didn't include a small event of Junichi's Birthday, which Haruka went to the trouble of searching his address and going to his house personally.

And they also omitted the 2nd Haruka Solo scene (the one where she only wears a sweater in her room)

Jul 23, 2010 5:54 AM

Feb 2009
Aw danm arcs... This one was to short somehow feeling now disappointed with show...

Maximatum99 said:
I raged.

That dramatic scene was forced like the shockwaves collapsing in to crush the core of a star before it goes supernova. It was just a whole load of stupid.

Whats so true i wish they had extended this to like 6eps not like facepalmed whole scene in my face xD
Spaidy_Jul 23, 2010 5:58 AM
Jul 23, 2010 6:01 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm is it just me or if u have ANY relations to America or UK you become godly in anime XD

Wow thier married and is it just me or did they NOT age XD
Jul 23, 2010 6:29 AM
Jan 2008
kaimax said:
what's with people hating other people's preferences. >_> people these days are so close minded, that's why War still exist.

----------------------------
Too bad they didn't include a small event of Junichi's Birthday, which Haruka went to the trouble of searching his address and going to his house personally.

And they also omitted the 2nd Haruka Solo scene (the one where she only wears a sweater in her room)

dude use some spoiler tags... some people haven't read the manga nor played the game yet so don't leak info thats not in the anime.
haruka pretty insecure.... don't know having a wife like that would be good or bad... her arc is average I guess.
Jul 23, 2010 6:43 AM

Feb 2008
Sup guys, /a/ reports that "sex hair" (Kaoru) arc is confirmed for bad end, any info on that or they are just trolling?
Jul 23, 2010 6:54 AM

May 2010
i really liked this episode..
though it totally blew me off seeing the "ten years later" part..
i was like omg what was that??
Jul 23, 2010 7:13 AM

Jan 2010
I loooove you from my heart... I love you forever with you....

The stupid song is stuck in my head and yes it absolutely did wonders for my self-esteem.

This should have been 10x better if that lovely girl turn the lights out and end it old school.
Jul 23, 2010 7:23 AM

Jan 2010
This was a cute episode, but that 10 years later part was kinda lame...they looked identical. They should have at least had a kid by then imo.

Anyway, Kaoru seems really upbeat and cute, so I hope the next arc is as good as the Haruka arc was.
Jul 23, 2010 7:25 AM

May 2009
Aversa said:
About the subs they where insulting, her grandparent is British.
That means he is European not Caucasian, Caucasus is a area in Eurasia.
When your addressing someone as Caucasian in Europe your saying there from Caucasus.
Calling a Englishmen Caucasian is like calling a Canadian Mexican.

It's how the US census calls people of European ancestry. It doesn't make sense, but you learn to accept it as just another eccentricity of Americans.

This episode was a mix of stupidity and forced drama. Perfect Kitsch.

And on the edge of sanity I stumble and fall.
Jul 23, 2010 7:41 AM

Oct 2009
NOOO I WANT MORE MORISHIMA-SENPAI !!!!!!!!!
Jul 23, 2010 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
Wow! What a unique format XD I like it

Jul 23, 2010 8:49 AM

Feb 2010
WHOA!!! And I was surprised when I saw the "10 years later"..

@hsyly: agree...want more Morishima-senpai...

and since I've watched the 4 episodes straight...it seems that it was rushed out...

but it's ok since if it was more then it will spoil everything
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 23, 2010 8:51 AM
Jul 2008
Oh crap. You should have peeked. Wtf.

I've watched plenty of slow paced animes but this had a extreme speed up just now.
aksdldew3Jul 23, 2010 8:59 AM
Jul 23, 2010 8:55 AM
Jun 2009
I really dislike this 4eps/arc format, it seems so halfarsed to me.
The actual plot of the mainchar x <enter heroine name here> arc is fine but the appearances of all the other girls seems totally random and detached, which i find very annoying. I really prefer they ways they did KimiKiss.
Jul 23, 2010 8:56 AM

Jun 2009
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

Aaaw, that was too cute :3
Jul 23, 2010 9:00 AM
Jul 2010
I thought the crying was really unnecessary and stupid. Other than that the arc was good. I was surpised though, I didn't expect this arc to be over so fast. I kind of wish it was longer. 7/10
Jul 23, 2010 9:02 AM

Feb 2010
It was a fitting ending to this arc. Loved the lovey-dovey moments. Bit weird to go swimming in Xmas. But ok I can get wanting to see Morishima in a Bikini.

The 10 years after piece was pretty nice. I like romance shows that show the "After".

I also loved when Junichi went: "Criminal Scum, you're under arrest!" LOL
Jul 23, 2010 9:15 AM

Jun 2008
xhx said:
kaimax said:
game spoiler

dude use some spoiler tags... some people haven't read the manga nor played the game yet so don't leak info thats not in the anime.

I would, if most People in MAL actually reads posts. I made like 4-7 posts about the Omnibus Format in the past 3 episode discussions, but there are still people who just "Whoa, it ends, and it has 20 episode left? what are they going to do? or "Oh, Just realized the format" after this episode.

Even the newest review is also IGNORANT.

and Like anyone would even care about the game anyways. People will go "MEh.. Japanese, won't play". (Experienced this first hand, in another forum. 5 people actually asked me where to find it, I pointed it out, and tell them it's Japanese, and voila textbook reaction = "I'll wait for translations", "Too bad it's Japanese won't play")

And the manga, won't have those small important details anyways. and it usually ends up different than the game or the anime, if it was adapted from the game.

ex: Tomoyo After ( game) and Tomoyo After (Manga),
kaimaxJul 23, 2010 10:11 AM

Jul 23, 2010 9:35 AM

Jul 2010
Lol I bet Haruka and Junichi had been roleplaying everyday for the last 10 years.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.