Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Jul 7, 2012 10:36 PM

Mar 2009
Good couple. Both as boring as wood.
Sep 5, 2012 8:40 AM
Dec 2010
10 years later act was so funny ahaha

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Sep 29, 2012 2:56 AM
Jan 2010
The mc is such a gay-ass

am I the only one who thinks that they don't fit together AT. ALL?
I mean it's not just that they had 4 episodes of development and the mc being gay but they just inherently don't fit each other at fucking all.
Oct 19, 2012 5:06 AM

Apr 2012
The plot felt a bit rushed, but at least Haruka is a lovely girl. I don't really think the MC is that appealing though.
Jan 21, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2011
So far quite good, it's different from Clannad's format as it's alternate stories, but I enjoyed it a lot. what a strange couple, lol.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 16, 2013 9:07 PM
Aug 2012
I liked the arc quite a bit despite how rushed it was. The only thing I thought was really annoying about Haruka was her middle name.
Apr 15, 2013 1:52 PM

May 2012
Pretty Epic! Just loved that ending, a wonderful story told in just 4 episodes! Just amazing development in this episode and I like how they also implanted a future sight of what they'd be like in 10 years!

Great episode and end of this chapter, and a good lesson learned if a woman says don't peek, you actually should peek!
Aug 20, 2013 7:49 PM

Jun 2013
It is lovely girl in this arc, haruka. i love this arc.
but i'm worried about another arc..
Sep 18, 2013 1:34 AM

Jul 2013
Loved the Haruka arc. Tsukasa's arc was probably second. Pretty close but Haruka's still my favorite <3
Sep 21, 2013 8:43 PM

Nov 2012
YEAH! happy ending.. it is really good..
the hotel scene is really awesome lol :3
morishima really falling in love with tachibana I see.. :3

morishima route score: (8.0/10.0) :3
Sep 24, 2013 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
Haruka was amazing, and so cute, totally my type of woman character.. But Junichi... He just too much thinking, before he decide to do something.
rsc-plSep 25, 2013 7:40 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 1, 2014 11:12 PM

Sep 2014
They're all lovey-dovey for each other which is great.. Hibiki saying that the 2 of them (weirdos) ended up together lol.. I like the ending..
Hoping all arcs will end that way :)

~ Popular girl route [✔]

Who's next?
Dec 3, 2014 5:55 AM

Dec 2013
Thank Jesus the worst arc is finally over, the rest of the show will be a lot easier to watch now
Dec 4, 2014 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
It didn't feel as bad as when I watched it last year but this arc will probably still be my least favorite. The romance didn't flow and Junichi was still falling over his words at the end.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jan 12, 2015 5:10 PM

Aug 2013
''You look like my dog.''
That was really mean, Haruka! xD

And so they had sex. At least, that's what is implied I guess? She's pretty bold, that senpai.
That was a cute date in overall. My chrismas eve suck compared to that :'(

That was one major time-skip. Daaamn, 10 years.... I was a bit confused for a second.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 15, 2015 1:09 AM

Dec 2012
I'm glad Junichi and Haruka got their shit together in the hotel, with the way things were before it was pretty cringe worthy how Junichi was acting like her puppy barking out "senpai!". The date turned out to be pretty nice. That timeskip really took me by surprise, I guess this really will be an omnibus series. As a whole I think it was a decent start into the series and I really like what Haruka brought to the table, but I wasn't really feeling the romance too much. It just feels way too condensed with 4 episodes and the obstacles/relationship building just don't feel too dynamic as a result. I'm more interested in what the other girls will offer now and I can't help but wonder if there will be an arc for Miyu ("Nii-Nii kiss me on the Knee-Knee!").

6.5/10 for Haruka.
May 7, 2015 9:32 PM

Jul 2012
These guys sure are kinky with all their roleplaying ;) It's so weird, but hilarious at the same time xD

When Haruka started crying because she wasn't sure that Junichi still liked her was a bit unrealistic. I mean, it's pretty obvious that he's head over heels, but then again, I guess they are just teenagers =P

It's gonna be hard to top Haruka, but I'm looking forward to meeting the other girls ^^
May 17, 2015 6:10 PM

Jun 2013
i was completely caught off guard with the 10 years later ending cause its only episode 4, then i realised this was an anime with multiple routes. i really wanted more of haruka now that they were together and see how they would treat each other at school
Oct 30, 2015 4:18 AM

Dec 2012
Fastest relationship ever in the anime world lol. Took only 4 episodes xD

Dec 14, 2015 8:34 PM

Nov 2014
I'm surprised I enjoyed this arc. 4/5
Jan 28, 2016 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
I found myself really liking this up to about the 3rd episode, but the way they rushed this one to a conclusion and ended the arc left me feeling disappointed. I would have liked to see this relationship develop over 25 episodes.
Sep 17, 2016 7:11 PM

Jan 2015
Wtf this picked up so much speed xD Not that I'm complaining. Won't even bother listing all the crap this episode fed me.

This farce of a romance is now over. Complete waste of time so far. 4/10
Let us see if the next one will be as piss poor as this one. I still have a bit of faith since not all the girls were as stupid and needy as this one, and the MC seemed to transform into a wuss for her only.

HapHazrDSep 17, 2016 7:16 PM
Oct 19, 2016 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
ragnaroks said:
Excellent arc, just wished it wasn't this short :(

Arc 1 probably my fav arc as well comparing to the rest.

For all those who doesn't know how this anime works:
After every 4 episodes the anime "resets" and the main hero goes in love/date with another girl. Total of 6 girls = 24 episodes.

Ep 5-8; Kaoru arc
Ep 9-12; Sae arc
Ep 13-16; Ai arc
Ep 17-20; Rihoko arc
Ep 21-24; Tsukasa arc (this one should pretty damn good)

God damnit I hate them for making my fav arcs the first and last, might even skip the upcoming 4 ones...

I suspected as much. I want to play the visual novel, but I doubt it will run on Linux, and my Windows installation keeps freezing for some reason...
Oct 25, 2016 10:35 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
:)))))))))) I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!! No doubt this is the BEST ARC, THIS IS THE BEST XD Now I see why Morishima's middle name is Lovely. SHE IS LOVELY <33333
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 29, 2016 8:50 AM

May 2008
Neraizel said:
Thank Jesus the worst arc is finally over, the rest of the show will be a lot easier to watch now

This is what i feel....
Jan 19, 2017 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
why is Morishima-Senpai's arc 4 episodes? Shouldn't it be 10? Shouldn't Sentai Filmworks done a better job in that? I'm disappointed! Amagami SS should be 60 eps like 10 eps per girl. Man, no need to rush! Just take it nice and easy
Jan 25, 2017 11:03 PM

Apr 2014
I had been kind of worried the whole time, I thought that Senpai might have been playing Tachibana because of how playful she always was so her confession came out of left field. I could tell that she was actually developing feelings but I was a little suspicious of her intentions. Some events were kind of predictable, and by no means was it perfect but I didn't expect serious romance and so Im kind of sad it was so rushed. The relationship between these two characters could have been enough to be a full series in itself. I was really happy that the comedy aspect wasn't over the top like you often see in shoujo romance.

Im desperately hoping that the rest of the series is similar because realistic high school romance is one of my absolute favorites.

Jan 27, 2017 4:13 PM

Oct 2012
Well, it was bit silly when the drama and crying started over him not peeking onto her bathing but otherwise it was ok.

Haruka is certainly nicely written character but the romance itself was.. not so good.
On the other hand it wasn't so bad either.

Ok, now to wonder what next arc would be about, let's hope for something better.
Even though Kaoru is tomboy, there is potential for it to be the best arc out there.
Jul 3, 2017 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
Wait... what? So each girl will get its own story with the MC or... how exactly will this go on? That surprises me :o
Jul 3, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2013
Gator said:
Wait... what? So each girl will get its own story with the MC or... how exactly will this go on? That surprises me :o
Is exactly that. This anime, instead of focusing in one girl and following an harem/love triangle story, follows an omnibus format where each girl recieves an arc involving them romantically with the MC who lasts about 4 episodes each one.
Jul 3, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2013
Illyricus said:
Gator said:
Is exactly that. This anime, instead of focusing in one girl and following an harem/love triangle story, follows an omnibus format where each girl recieves an arc involving them romantically with the MC who lasts about 4 episodes each one.

Interesting concept, I did wonder why they focused so hard on Haruka. Not sure how much I'll like this system in the end, but I'll keep watching :3
Aug 14, 2018 12:04 AM

Jul 2009
Good mini arc. I already predicted it would end, just because they wanted to use other girls for other arcs.

I guess you need to play the game to "fully" experience each girls arc.

Still, Team Morishima all the way! She's sexy, caring, willing to do anything despite making it awkward, has her own wealth and can do whatever she wants.

So he becomes a detective while she became house waifu?! At least Hibiki became a Physician and is making good money ^^

Amazing!!

I can't wait for the other girls arc though!
SomaHeirAug 14, 2018 12:10 AM
Oct 4, 2018 4:34 AM

Mar 2014
I was getting a massive school days mixed with the episode set up for Yosuga no Sora. I AM SO DAMN HAPPY I WAS WRONG! This was a really nice Arc. I felt it portrayed the bath scene quite nicely. I was thinking out in my head as if I were the protagonist and in the end I went with dont. That is until the lights changed. I knew right away, I chose wrong.

Feb 25, 2020 9:13 PM
Feb 2020
Shigeyama said:
I lmfao at the detective cosplay.

He’s an actual detective
Feb 25, 2020 9:23 PM
Feb 2020
removed-user said:
why is Morishima-Senpai's arc 4 episodes? Shouldn't it be 10? Shouldn't Sentai Filmworks done a better job in that? I'm disappointed! Amagami SS should be 60 eps like 10 eps per girl. Man, no need to rush! Just take it nice and easy

Bro that would take 5 seasons to be shown on Japanese TV
Apr 29, 2020 12:30 AM

Feb 2018
More prefer for Tsukasa
Jun 9, 2020 5:47 AM

Aug 2017
Really enjoyed this arc of Haruka, but it felt a bit rushed and the drama at the end was a bit unnecessary. 8/10 for the first arc. Up to the next episodes!
Sep 10, 2020 5:00 PM

Aug 2014
HAHAH :DDD steam is coming out of your head :D:d:d :DDDDDDDD that made my day ;d especially that you can say it in funny way and meaning in my language ;d

anyway I think I must go find good bench in park and go look depressed and wait :D

I wonder how her hair looks so great after getting wet when swimming, I thought this anime is more realistic than others ;/

the ending was great ;]

too bad now the others are starting ;] Maybe they should change protagonist if they going to start from the same starting point.
Thyriad-oPPailovSep 10, 2020 8:30 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 21, 2020 1:53 PM

Nov 2019
well, then *applaud*
that was really enjoyable.............

let me see wat more is goin to happen xD
Nov 5, 2020 5:08 AM
Jun 2019
Noooo, It felt so rushed. But, It's really enyoyable, maybe the impact is nothing similar to Clannad, but it's a good romance without heavy stuff, just a really good vanilla romance.

It's awesome to have an arc per girl, I like that, we don't see that much.

Man, I am so sad this doesn't have a port for PC...
AngelMoncadaNov 5, 2020 7:33 AM
Dec 13, 2020 3:01 AM

Feb 2019
That was a pretty good ending to a first arc. Since I came here from Seiren, I had a pretty clear idea of what I was going to see (a few episodes per character). As far as things went, the Haruka arc was enjoyable, especially the last two episodes. I actually really enjoyed this episode, especially that last moment of vulnerability from Haruka.

Although it could've benefitted more from deeper characterisation of Haruka. I felt that we only saw glimpses of her personality, the mere surface. Maybe only slightly deep with that vulnerability at the end. Guess I can't hope for much since I won't ever pick up the VN I think.

Cautiously optimistic for the next arc.
Jun 14, 2021 3:28 AM

Apr 2020
Honestly the arc was pretty meh. I didn't like the girl til the end.

Hope the following arcs are better
Nov 22, 2021 12:58 PM

May 2020
Spending the eve with your girl alone in a hotel, just can't ask for anything better than this, and that was the conclusion of this Morishima Haruka arc.

So each girl with her own arc and a completely new setting right from the start, sounds good to be honest.
Apr 29, 2022 1:03 PM

Mar 2019
I don't remember the last time I was this surprised. What happenedddddd!!! I was so sure this would go the school days or clannad route where they take a route/girl and go until the end with it.

I remember yesterday thinking about how there are 25 episodes and 6 characters so it would fit just right to get all the girls with 4 episodes but I brushed that feeling off since it would be kind of bad but here we are with the first arc ending.

I really loved this episode and the Haruka arc since I like Haruka a lot, something that apparently not a lot of people do, lol. Not a big fan of the main character though. That climax was so good and I was ready to see what's next until the "10 YEARS LATER" transition. I really hate these moments, just end it with the present, but wow that ending left me so empty. I dont want to go to the next arc and see his relationship with Haruka disappear like it never happened, was never a fan of that. This was always one of my biggest problems with VNs and multiple routes, this and the fact that there are worse endings for Haruka makes this ending feel not that important, but at least we got the BEST ending for her.

Also feels bad to get her arc the first lol, but at least we have Tsukasa as the last one so that should be good.

Anyway, would have preferred a lot more if they gave each arc more episodes, the last part felt too rushed, but still had a great ending so goodbye Haruka!
Alex_TheForestApr 29, 2022 1:06 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 26, 2022 6:27 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
New fetish unlocked: SWEAT MIXING AND DROPPING TO THE FLOOR!!! WTF IS THIS ANIME

Yeah, I loved it, and will be giving the Haruka Morishima arc an 8/10. She's a solid A-tier girl, is irresistible, and is even better as a wife. We are starting off strong.

Speaking of starting strong, the KAORU ARC IS NEXT??!! I'm excited because she's pretty much the main reason why I finally decided to pick this up. From first impressions, she seems to the face of this anime as its best girl. Honestly might just finish her arc and just stop there, leaving happy and satisfied.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 11, 2022 10:11 AM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Thank goodness for this forum because I was SO confused. Not knowing the format of the series, I was worried Tachibana was being played. Then the time skip happened and I was so lost. I thought that maybe he was dreaming this whole time lol but I see now that each "interest" gets an arc. Knowing that now sort of saves the show for me. I'm enjoying it more than less but that pacing had me worried. I get it now... now I'm interested in seeing how the rest plays out.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Jan 24, 2023 2:20 PM

Dec 2020
Nice episode but quite a sudden this arc combined with the 10 years later thingy.
Feb 7, 2023 10:25 PM

Sep 2011
Okay this whole arc is so generic, boring, and ridiculous. I'm not sure if I should continue watching. Will the other girls keep falling in love with MC for being a sorry ass?

Mar 24, 2023 11:26 AM

Jul 2022
Bro is living in a fantasy
Mar 27, 2023 6:43 AM
Sep 2018
I kinda suspect that this is probably the best arc of the series. Not sure what that means for the rest of it.

That Morishima though, you never know what she’s going to do next. How exciting
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.