Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2010 10:16 AM

Jul 2009
both weirdos = fun relationship imo.
Jul 24, 2010 10:54 AM
May 2009
I like how they go for different character arcs like this, so I can choose which I like best in the end

Haruka's Arc...... 8/10
Jul 24, 2010 11:10 AM

Jun 2009
It's a pity Haruka won't be seen. She was seriously cute imo
Jul 24, 2010 11:36 AM

Dec 2007
Oh~!... I just missed 20 episodes or what?...
Jul 24, 2010 12:51 PM

Oct 2008
My head went spinning from the ~10 years later~ part :S
Suicidal...Me?...Naaaah
Jul 24, 2010 2:07 PM

May 2008
coderlan said:
both weirdos = fun relationship imo.
lol, I agree.
Nice Arc ending btw.
Jul 24, 2010 2:34 PM

Aug 2009
Drengot said:
WAW!

My thoughts exactly.

God, I loved this episode. I just fucking love this anime ;_;

148952958728905729856/5
<3
Jul 24, 2010 3:26 PM

Jun 2010
The ending for the first arc is sweeet~
Jul 24, 2010 3:43 PM

Jul 2009
Arc was too short and felt rushed. Still warmed my heart a little.
Jul 24, 2010 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
Meh, this arc was okay I suppose. Didn't really like Haruka as much near the end :S I think he did the right thing by not peeking ... I mean, if someone tells you not to peek ... you don't XD (lol 10 years later ... WTF?)
So is it going to be like the VN, and have certain episodes w/ each character, so it's like "oh if he was with this girl then ..."? Kind of confusing lol ... YAY THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND XD
Jul 24, 2010 6:25 PM

Mar 2008
-cries in happiness that this arc is over-
Jul 24, 2010 6:50 PM

Nov 2008
I was completely confused at what was going on...after reading some of the comments I understand. Since its like this it makes me a little happy, because I really didn't like Haruka! I liked Tsukasa from the beginning and I am looking forward to her Arc. She and Miya are my favorites.

Haruka Arc: 6/10
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 24, 2010 7:05 PM
Apr 2010
They must own an Italian restaurant because that was the cheesiest episode in a date anime EVER. lol
Jul 24, 2010 10:57 PM

Jun 2010
Okay now, i didn't expect the last ep of this arc to be this good.
I watched the first 4 eps in one go and this ep was definetely the best one. It was so hearthwarming and shit. I gave the anime a 9 for now.
Jul 24, 2010 11:18 PM

Jul 2007
what the f... thats it???

that was really rushed..
Jul 24, 2010 11:58 PM

Jun 2010
Okay, so everything throughout this episode was going great, until Haruka comes out from the bath, apparently angry that Junichi didn't peek at her. Now, wait WHAT?! I don't understand girls. If you attempt to peek, you get a bad end. And now, you get a bad end if you don't peek too? Girls... /facepalm

Other than that, the episode was great though. Great way to end the Haruka arc. Now, Junichi with another girl, let's go! xD
Jul 25, 2010 12:59 AM

Jul 2008
ahhh, it was a sweet kind of ending, but 10 years later and no mention of children? that just seem to catch my attention
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 25, 2010 1:16 AM

Nov 2009
The 10 year jump was quite shocking but I knew it was the final for that arc. Still, didn't think they'd get married. They still look like their teenage selves and all goofy. I did feel it was a bit rushed. Was hoping for more character development.
Jul 25, 2010 3:04 AM
Jul 2009
Wow that was really weird.

Go to the pool to wash off the sweat. Yeah....no.

Though lucky for him they had a hotel room all alone.

Definitely agree that each arc should be/have been 5-6 episodes long. Would allow at least a decent build up to the final episode of that arc. I mean episode 3 did an abysmal job of setting up for episode 4. That or episode 4 was badly rushed.

I didn't get how the anime was going to work out. I thought the episodes were going to intertwine or something. Not be totally standalone. Going back to the 5-6 episode length thing: it would have made it perfect and made it feel like a mini series.

They should learn from that arc so they can pace the next one properly.
Jul 25, 2010 3:25 AM

Jul 2007
Seems 4 episodes really isn't enough in the end. I really wish they had given each arc more episodes.

I liked the ending but not the hotel scene, didn't really make much sense.

Anyway, looking forward to the next arc.
Jul 25, 2010 4:52 AM

May 2010
Christmas Eve + Pool + Hotel in one episode xD ending with detective made me lol

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jul 25, 2010 6:22 AM
May 2010
Royal_Cheese said:
Its way too rushed. I think every heroine should get their own 12 episode season. I might like it better then.

this

porsche said:
I'm fine with the way they reset everything after each arc, but 4 episodes per each heroine are way too short.

They should have extended each arch to at least 6 episodes, and the Morishima senpai arc will be just perfect...

or this

well it was rushed but the ending was still heart warming ans yea Haruka is still cute
no kid =[ all well

haaa hehehe theyre still doing plays like that huh well thats awesome

and

Haruka looked beautiful in the wedding pic

well til next time!~~~~
Jul 25, 2010 6:25 AM

Apr 2009
This episode reminded me of Itazura na Kiss, which is ALWAYS a good thing. Now the question is whether they can consistently make each other arc epic.
Jul 25, 2010 8:11 AM
Jan 2009
Disappointed about the "After 10 Years-thing" they ended Haruka's Story just like that. :|
Jul 25, 2010 9:15 AM

Dec 2007
Hotel scene was weird. Probably badly timed or not as well developed.

End was funny xD.

I didn't expect a reset every girl. I guess they were trying to make it closer to the game?
Jul 25, 2010 11:55 AM

Jun 2009
After all weird episode 3, we've got a bit only weird episode 4. Anyway, that was great. And ending kinda suprised me, 10 years is quite a time, but Jun and Hibiki looked exactly like in high school. Now time for one of not-interesting-at-first arcs...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 25, 2010 12:34 PM

Mar 2008
I think it's really a shame they're going to make an arc for each, resulting in rushed events like that. Something like Kimikiss would have been better.
Jul 25, 2010 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
akuma2002 said:
I think it's really a shame they're going to make an arc for each, resulting in rushed events like that. Something like Kimikiss would have been better.

No Shit.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 25, 2010 1:35 PM

Oct 2009
Well I found the first Haruka funny in my opinion it was fun, I liked her love of dogs, and when I knew I would be back in time and each arc and I find it odd but in my opinion adaptei.In my opinion of Ai and Tsukasa are the most important, also found 6 girls.In my opinion Ai and the best of it and waiting anxiously by the arc Ai, Rihoko and Tsukasa.
Jul 26, 2010 7:17 AM

Sep 2009
well that was surprising....
never thought that a girl would invite a boy in a hotel and on the top floor too....
loved the episode...
10 years and still lovey-dovey

CLICK!!
Jul 26, 2010 8:46 AM

Feb 2009
lol guys i'm kinda shocked o_O I mean this is just the fourth episode and it's already over?! So this anime is divided into arcs for every girl or what? I read the discription and there was no mentioning that it would be like that!
Jul 26, 2010 8:56 AM

Jan 2009
DarknessEyes said:
I read the discription and there was no mentioning that it would be like that!
Really? : o I was quite prepared that they'd do it like this.. I wonder where I read that then... : |
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 26, 2010 9:05 AM

Jul 2010
it was stated quite early on that this series will be split into mini-arcs that will focus on each individual girl. Basically it will be 4 episodes for each girl, although i think its stated that there will be 26 episodes total. So either its there will be situations where certain girls get +1 additional episode to focus on or 2 episodes @ the end will be like specials.
Jul 26, 2010 9:10 AM

Jun 2009
DarknessEyes said:
lol guys i'm kinda shocked o_O I mean this is just the fourth episode and it's already over?! So this anime is divided into arcs for every girl or what? I read the discription and there was no mentioning that it would be like that!

Then you can't read properly. Or you've read some shitty description.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 26, 2010 10:18 AM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:

I can read pretty good...The discription i read was on a german site. They only mentioned that its about junichi who was dumped two years ago and then meets haruka and how they eventualy come together...
Maybe i should only read discriptions on mal? <.<
Jul 26, 2010 11:08 AM

Jun 2009
DarknessEyes said:
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:

I can read pretty good...The discription i read was on a german site. They only mentioned that its about junichi who was dumped two years ago and then meets haruka and how they eventualy come together...

That's only first(Moroshima Haruka's) arc's description. Just look at mal's one.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 26, 2010 11:45 AM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:
OrochiPL said:
DarknessEyes said:

That's only first(Moroshima Haruka's) arc's description. Just look at mal's one.

Already aware of that but even so thanks. I'm german thats why i tend to look at german sites for descriptions.
Jul 26, 2010 12:47 PM
Mar 2010
She told him he should not peep.

And he didn't

Later she began crying "why you did not peep?"

Girls are really complicated.
Jul 26, 2010 1:43 PM
Jun 2010
^
Lol.

Too rushed, only 4 episodes, still I liked it, was pretty fun.
Jul 26, 2010 6:57 PM
Dec 2008
-.- I really don't mean to cause trouble.. but whyyy is everyone in love with this arc?? And this episode in particular. I found myself rolling my eyes throughout pretty much the whole episode. Especially the end. It was soo anticlimactic and rushed. I'm sorry.. but wuuut. If this anime ends up showing any promise in the later arcs, then I'm still pretty excited for Ai and Rihoko's arcs. Ai just seems like the best out of all of them :) and Rihoko seems interesting too. I'm still not sure why everyone's so excited for Tsukasa's arc, but then again I never read the manga and all. But sorry, I will just never understand why anyone finds Haruka even the least bit appealing. She was annoying as crap and.. well that's about it. Ahg I dislike her character Px

Also I agree with whoever said it already, Kaoru's hair bothers me :P
Jul 26, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2008
Haruka's traits is near to the real one, I can say. She's as complicated as a real girl.

I wouldn't peep in my case. The fact that she said "don't peek".

I think after that scene, they did "that" I hoped there was a teaser for that XD

4 episodes is short and having more episodes may drag the arc and make it boring. I think it's just okay.

Still, it's still enough for me to hype on this anime. I have no complaints.
SylpheedJul 26, 2010 10:41 PM

Jul 27, 2010 1:31 AM
Jun 2010
kameko14 said:
-.- I really don't mean to cause trouble.. but whyyy is everyone in love with this arc?? And this episode in particular. I found myself rolling my eyes throughout pretty much the whole episode. Especially the end. It was soo anticlimactic and rushed. I'm sorry.. but wuuut. If this anime ends up showing any promise in the later arcs, then I'm still pretty excited for Ai and Rihoko's arcs. Ai just seems like the best out of all of them :) and Rihoko seems interesting too. I'm still not sure why everyone's so excited for Tsukasa's arc, but then again I never read the manga and all. But sorry, I will just never understand why anyone finds Haruka even the least bit appealing. She was annoying as crap and.. well that's about it. Ahg I dislike her character Px

this >.>
Jul 27, 2010 1:36 AM

Sep 2009
nice episode ^^
Jul 27, 2010 3:55 AM

Mar 2009
Amazing episode!!!

I really loved this arc, I could have done without a few parts, but overall it was fantastic!

Haruka is Pure WIN!!!

And, I think they pulled it off pretty well for only 4 episodes, it didn't really seem rushed to me.

+1 I asked for it and I got it. Kaoru is the next arc, I love her seiyu!

Can't wait to start next arc, I wonder if this game'll get licensed in the states, I would definitely play it!

Urahara Out!!
Jul 27, 2010 11:05 PM

Jan 2010
They should do a Miya arc, as a BAD END. Depends on how one interprets the word 'bad.'

They say the woman cries during the wedding and the man cries after, but here we are crying tears of relief and/or anguish. This statement may or may not be exaggerated.
Jul 28, 2010 12:19 AM

Aug 2008
MALz_Otaku said:
ragnaroks said:
Excellent arc, just wished it wasn't this short :(

Arc 1 probably my fav arc as well comparing to the rest.

For all those who doesn't know how this anime works:
After every 4 episodes the anime "resets" and the main hero goes in love/date with another girl. Total of 6 girls = 24 episodes.

ooooooo thts so gay =.= they should do it clannad style make ovas and the show itself he go's with one girl.

But w.e

No. Would've sucked.
I had the notion they would do this after having watched the first episode. I was actually looking forward to this kind of format.
Jul 28, 2010 1:08 AM

Jan 2008
thelastbender said:

And he didn't

Lol.

// I'm happy that her arc is over. ^_^
Jul 28, 2010 7:26 AM

Jan 2009
thelastbender said:

And he didn't

It's true though. They really are complicated, this being a prime example.
When handling guys, they have to be more clear, if a girl wants a guy to peep, damn just say so, guys are dull. ...wait
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 28, 2010 3:20 PM
Jan 2010
Wow
Jul 29, 2010 2:04 AM
May 2010
really really love the happy ends, 10 for this great anime that brings happiness to my life
I love the idea of a story for each girl with a final
carlos-gsanJul 29, 2010 2:08 AM

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.