Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2010 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
Rushed you say? If it was any bit slower id get bored really quick, it was just fine!

This episode did strech it very much, but at least it was amuzing to watch. XD
Girl inviting boy at hotel, lol get real, that only happens if she is about 10 years older or so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2010 11:42 AM

Jun 2009
TAB said:
Holy shit they just jumped over 10 years and spoiled the ending! D:

I think U are wrong..every arc is resettin the story
Jul 23, 2010 12:01 PM

Nov 2008
All around I rather liked it.. as I like characters like Haruka.. the 10 year thing was kind of .. well to be honest it fit them both enjoyable all around.

SkyFade said:
Its gonna feel weird, if you get attached to one particular arc, then afterward its gonna be like he is cheating or something.

Yea I can see how it would feel like that , and we have 5 to go . I have a feeling for me anyways in this case 1st will wind up as my favorite. Though I am looking forward to the others , But I dont think any arc would or should end any better or worse then the others ( other then of course our perspectives of the routes as thats what they are in the VN)

just my opinion (so far) anyway
Jul 23, 2010 12:04 PM

Jan 2010
Good episode with a nice ending. I wonder if they're going to show a "10 years later" ending for all of the girls. I'm happy that they finally wrapped up this arc. Hopefully the next girl will have some common sense.
Jul 23, 2010 12:06 PM

Jun 2009
Good arc.<3 the senpai
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jul 23, 2010 12:45 PM

Jan 2009
lol not knowing how the anime worked made this ending SO much better.

Because the whole time im like "shit shit shit this hotel thing isnt going to work out because theres 5 more girls, but i REALLLY like Haruka"

and then BAM! he SCORES! HELL YEAHHHH! and then I though "fuuuuuck something is going to happen in the next episode to make him like another girl or break up!"

and then they show the 10 years later message, WOOOOOOOT!!

Fucking Excellent. 10/10 for this arc. Happy ending seriously made my day because I had been dreading Haruka not working out. If I ended the series right here I would have no problem, but I will finish it of course :)
Jul 23, 2010 2:07 PM
Jun 2010
Is it me, or does Haruka seem a bit TOO perfect? >.<
Jul 23, 2010 2:21 PM

Jul 2007
Kiwiiflavor said:
Is it me, or does Haruka seem a bit TOO perfect? >.<

Wouldn't call her perfect but a very kawaii virtual ideal girl to have for sure...
Jul 23, 2010 2:36 PM
May 2010
It did feel rushed, but I'm still giving this anime a high score because of the unique format of showing each arc. Even though some people find them annoying, I still like all the characters (for now).
Jul 23, 2010 2:52 PM

Oct 2008
Aversa said:
This episode was allot better then last week.
Nice story development, yes yes even the 10 years later part.
And the looked like a very nice couple.

About the subs they where insulting, her grandparent is British.
That means he is European not Caucasian, Caucasus is a area in Eurasia.
When your addressing someone as Caucasian in Europe your saying there from Caucasus.
Calling a Englishmen Caucasian is like calling a Canadian Mexican.

Foolish statement. All white people (european) are causian type.
Jul 23, 2010 3:06 PM

Jan 2009
Well glad it had a good epilogue/physical contact (lots of "romance" anime just miss that whole kiss sequence, conclusion sequence etc) although the sudden reconfession seemed a bit random since before then it was like nice and jokey.

Importantly each arc will seem to wrap everything up. It kidna reminds me of groundhog day.

Also plays on everyone favourite subject, what if I had done something differently routes.
AlliedGJul 23, 2010 3:11 PM
Jul 23, 2010 4:38 PM

Aug 2008
Well, no weird fetishes this time around, but the ending was so rushed. I guess it's nice to see that they got married, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 23, 2010 5:04 PM

Aug 2009
WTF
Is all this anime about is one guy dating a different girl after marrying a girl? wtf its like going back to the past and telling yourself to go after a different girl.
Jul 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Jan 2010
WTF did i just watch! The pacing was insane for a RomDrama, you dont see that progression is WHOLE series let alone in only a few episodes. Felt really rushed i fort they could of held it out a little longer, but what is going to fill the rest of the 21 episodes ? tbh i reckon that was like a gameplay through or something that ending with "Fin" felt like a film or something maybe it was just a "sim" like when they used that love meter or something this cant of advanced so much in 1 episode.

But i love the characters and atleast the main male character isnt scared to say what he feels its refreshing to see.
"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
Jul 23, 2010 5:30 PM
Nov 2009
hasyly said:
NOOO I WANT MORE MORISHIMA-SENPAI !!!!!!!!!

^this + the 10 years later felt a bit TOO rushed lol even though I Know that it doesn't matter because each arc will reset the timeline :/
Jul 23, 2010 5:43 PM

Jun 2008
Just an FYI, the 10 years lap came from the game.

but, I really want at least one episode, where It's Junichi's Birthday, Since it was quit heart warming in the game, and can be a good emotion builder.

But looks like they don't have the time and budget to make this a 30 epsiode

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 23, 2010 5:58 PM

Jun 2009
*Nosebleed*.
Did I mention I'm in love?
Jul 23, 2010 6:06 PM

Jan 2010
4 out of 5: Liked it (your vote)
Jul 23, 2010 6:24 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, I really loved this episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 23, 2010 6:49 PM

Oct 2009
he.. total 24 episode.. but will be another story with 6 different character...

huft.. i dont like anime like this

I like Haruka-Junichi pair though...

i dont like Junichi with another pair.. >.<

Jul 23, 2010 8:04 PM

Jun 2008
When she turned off the lights, I was like "...k, so this is the part in the game where they have sex. Obviously."
Jul 23, 2010 8:25 PM

Feb 2009
AWWWWWWWWWW
I HNNNGGG'd a few times. 4 episodes for each character is actually really short. They could probably do 8 episodes per character (or more?) and get away with it, but if that happened, we wouldn't get stories for all the girls (no chance for a 52 episode series of a romance anime... although I wish), so I guess I'm okay with this.
I prefer this over handling every route in one big love quadripentalateral and nice boat end.

Edit: I wonder if they'll do good ends for all the girls or if some of the 10 years later will be bad ends. inb4 otaku rage
Jul 23, 2010 8:41 PM

Sep 2008
... Haruka is too flat of a character. There really isn't anything that I'm going to remember about her except maybe she says "wow" pretty cutely.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2010 8:47 PM
Jan 2008
kaimax said:
xhx said:
kaimax said:
game spoiler

I would, if most People in MAL actually reads posts. I made like 4-7 posts about the Omnibus Format in the past 3 episode discussions, but there are still people who just "Whoa, it ends, and it has 20 episode left? what are they going to do? or "Oh, Just realized the format" after this episode.

Even the newest review is also IGNORANT.

and Like anyone would even care about the game anyways. People will go "MEh.. Japanese, won't play". (Experienced this first hand, in another forum. 5 people actually asked me where to find it, I pointed it out, and tell them it's Japanese, and voila textbook reaction = "I'll wait for translations", "Too bad it's Japanese won't play")

And the manga, won't have those small important details anyways. and it usually ends up different than the game or the anime, if it was adapted from the game.

ex: Tomoyo After ( game) and Tomoyo After (Manga),

just like you said "most" people don't but there are still some that does. so be considerate.
Jul 23, 2010 8:48 PM

Jun 2008
ZetaZeta said:

Edit: I wonder if they'll do good ends for all the girls or if some of the 10 years later will be bad ends. inb4 otaku rage

Like you said Inb4 OTaku rage.

It would be pretty unfair if any other girls receives the "short end of the straw" and get's the BAd ending. And you don't want to see one of your favorite girls sad right? :D

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 23, 2010 10:28 PM

Jul 2007
A good episode, liked the scene where Haruka is upset about the guy not peeking in on her.
Though, I wasn't really expecting the 10 year flash forward.

From the preview for the next episode, I wonder if this Junichi kid will be the center of every arc. Not sure how that works.
Jul 23, 2010 10:48 PM

Jun 2010
Too sweet for me. this arc provides no challenge at all. every episodes of this arc kinda.. burned my eyes with it's sweetness.

well, I'm waiting for Nanasaki Ai's arc
This is my signature. Can you believe it?
Jul 23, 2010 10:52 PM

Jun 2009
I don't really dig love animes but this one really caught my attention. I am really loving and enjoying it.

Somehow I feel a little sad after the ending of Haruka's arc. They're so good together! I'm looking forward to the next arcs.
Jul 23, 2010 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
lol okay then. I guess that answers how we'll see his relationships with each girl -- time rewinds and he takes another path. Thank god it's not a literal harem like in White Album.
Jul 23, 2010 11:42 PM
Jul 2010
i enjoyed this episode
Haruka is my fav characters
why?
cuz shes the prettiest i have a thing on girls with long hair
i really dont like short hair
except, for Nagisa from Clannad, shes the only one i liked with short hair,

so in order, Character i liked
Haruka
the class president
the girl in the swimming club (yes the short hair) she looks promising thats why

yup thats all
i dont really like the tomboyish girl
i hate the rest cuz the other one is a fatty and the for the other one, no apparent reason LOL

but who knows i might change my mind after ive seen their arcs :)
"NO LONGER USED"

PLS VISIT MY NEW ACCOUNT xD

http://myanimelist.net/profile/iWishTifaWasReal
Jul 23, 2010 11:44 PM
Jul 2010
LOL i forget to say this

it would be better if they made the "After 10 Years" part longer
or better made it to an episode, just imagine it an episode like After Story Clannad in one episode.ryt
holy crap just imagining it im feeling the shizzles :D
"NO LONGER USED"

PLS VISIT MY NEW ACCOUNT xD

http://myanimelist.net/profile/iWishTifaWasReal
Jul 23, 2010 11:57 PM

Oct 2009
WOW is the only word I can say right about now.

WOW that the first arc is over
WOW that it ended so well
WOW that another arc is about to start up.

I think this anime is way better than people are going to care to admit.
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Jul 24, 2010 1:32 AM

Jul 2009
WTF?!?!
Jul 24, 2010 3:04 AM

Feb 2008
Not bad, but 4 episodes isn't enough for me to care about the characters. Went by too fast.
Jul 24, 2010 3:29 AM

Jun 2009
From the 1st to end, they've showed so many heart warming moment, how Haruka's energetic personality changes Junichi way of responding to her.

Haruka's swimsuit so hot, Junichi so lucky haha
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 24, 2010 3:53 AM

Jun 2009
I see I see, so it's like this. They are going to reset all of it and start with a new girl. As expected from a dating game *sigh*

But the 10 years thingy was really sweet. Looking forward to the next arc:D

Jul 24, 2010 4:20 AM

Jan 2009
Okay.. Fine, that explains the Engrish. No it doesn't. I do not approve of such blatant Engrish.
Other than that, I'm all in. Wait that's not true either. All that goes on in this woman's head is about dogs.
And.. Is she stupid or something? This suddenly became very strange.
Oh well, even stranger with this 10 years later stuff.
I don't know whether anything of this is supposed to be taken seriously, or if it's even possible to take seriously.

Next arc'll probably (based on the premise that it's about Kaoru) be worse than this, while this was quite good.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 24, 2010 4:29 AM

Dec 2007
the "don't peek" situation is always a tricky one..
Overall a good episode, exept for the future part. It was kinda lame imo. felt rushed and silly.
Jul 24, 2010 4:44 AM

Feb 2008
Sorry girls but Haruka-senpai is the best all years every years.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jul 24, 2010 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
They don't age in 10 years? O.o

Ugh. I'm a sucker for cheesy shoujo romance, but this was tooo echeesy, even for my tastes. >_<
Jul 24, 2010 5:12 AM
Jul 2010
Oosran said:
Okay.. Fine, that explains the Engrish. No it doesn't. I do not approve of such blatant Engrish.
Other than that, I'm all in. Wait that's not true either. All that goes on in this woman's head is about dogs.
And.. Is she stupid or something? This suddenly became very strange.
Oh well, even stranger with this 10 years later stuff.
I don't know whether anything of this is supposed to be taken seriously, or if it's even possible to take seriously.

Next arc'll probably (based on the premise that it's about Kaoru) be worse than this, while this was quite good.

Funny thing why Morishima and that guy (what's his name again?) got along so well, because they both are really weird, example ;

Morishima obssesed with dogs in weird way + Kissing on brown - that made me laugh, and after that "10 years later" thingy, then that guy came in rush and said "you're under arrest, criminal scum" - I laughed again. Maybe they like roleplaying? I know It is his job (detective, if i remember right) , but that scene made me laugh again. Anyways, anime is weird, but It is weird in funny way.
Jul 24, 2010 6:03 AM

Jul 2010
zeroj said:
Sorry girls but Haruka-senpai is the best all years every years.

Yea she's the best out of the 6 girls
Jul 24, 2010 6:22 AM
May 2008
I understand that they wanted to give enough time for all(?) the girl's arcs, but that ending was incredibly rushed. I feel that if the first and second half had been a bit more balanced four episode arcs could work... but as it is, it appears that it will all be fairy tail endings.

This arc: 6/10
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 24, 2010 6:26 AM

Dec 2007
ahhhhhhhhh that was beautiful!!! :*(
Jul 24, 2010 7:31 AM

Jun 2007
OHH SHII-

they actually concluded it. and i never thought that a harem anime would ever have a good definite ending 4 episodes in.
i guess i got too shocked by shuffle and other crap endings.

for an arc ending, i loved it. i dunno what it is about definite endings, but i just cant stop liking them. morishima is love.
Jul 24, 2010 7:38 AM

Jan 2010
this reminds me of clannad, nagisa's parents lol
Jul 24, 2010 7:52 AM

Jun 2009
_waffle said:
this reminds me of clannad, nagisa's parents lol

Good comparison. I agree :)
Jul 24, 2010 10:07 AM

Apr 2008
At first I was like OMGWTFBBQ WAS THIS A 4 EPISODE OVA.

But then I was like WELL INFORMED.
Jul 24, 2010 10:07 AM
Jul 2010
If i'm not wrong there is an uncut version where Haruka hug Tachi from behind with her bikini :\
Jul 24, 2010 10:15 AM

May 2008
Decent ending for the Haruka arc~ The '10 years later' thing was hilarious at the end~ I laughed really hard~
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.